• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm....I dunno. Maybe look for a crib that has a violet color to it?''
Mari nodded. "I'm going to look for a bluish violet crib, that way it matches the saying about Violets being blue." She explained, spotting one and walking over to it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh...''
...⊹She said before putting the phone down and looking at Akita before smiling nervously. She guessed since he was still an infant, she had to do it. She soon just began to breast feed Akita⊹...
Akita happily started to feed and went silent

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "I'm going to look for a bluish violet crib, that way it matches the saying about Violets being blue." She explained, spotting one and walking over to it.
''Haha...alright. Found one already?''

Len

TheDragoon said:
Drakon let out a sigh of relief and approached the girl, hoping she wouldn't just run off like other people did. He needed some comrades in this world after all...
Lena looked at the boy, as she approached him.

"Heya... Uhm.... I've just lost track... What are you doing?" She asked, tilting her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Soon Akita finished and started to babble in a sort of milk drunk state as he curled up in her arms

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon fixed her breast back into her shirt and she also fixed her shirt before cradling Akita again⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Daaaaaad be nice." She said to him before a loud scream was heard from mika somewhere in the house

[/QUOTE]
Ansom turned his head towards the scream. "I really hope she didn't open the purple door....." He muttered. "Control your little friend, Mitsu."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom turned his head towards the scream. "I really hope she didn't open the purple door....." He muttered. "Control your little friend, Mitsu."
"The hell dad! Your not worried at all?!?" She asked him obviously worried as she shot up and ran to look for mika

JJKab said:
Len
Lena looked at the boy, as she approached him.

"Heya... Uhm.... I've just lost track... What are you doing?" She asked, tilting her head
Drakon knew any excuse he made would be stupid, so he just said, "I'm hiding. If I told you why though you'd think I'm ridicoulous."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The hell dad! Your not worried at all?!?" She asked him obviously worried as she shot up and ran to look for mika

[/QUOTE]
"I told her not to open any closed doors." Ansom shrugged and followed Mitsu calmly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright, I'll get a clerk.''
...☫She said before leaving to get an employee☫...
Mari's thoughts had already drifted off to thinking about Roselyn and Violet as Natsumi left.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon knew any excuse he made would be stupid, so he just said, "I'm hiding. If I told you why though you'd think I'm ridicoulous."
"Hide?Why would you hide here? You would be spotted in an instant... I know a better place..." Lena said, looking a bit slyly at him

"I can help you... If you share your name with me" She said, grinning

TheDragoon said:
Kite shook his head. "Oh the war is over, but some people still want to go to war with us still, so I was hoping I could restore their faith in us." He said with a smile. "Do you know the best part of my day?" He asked her.
Lexi nodded and looked over at him. "Hm No what was it?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
Ken now blushed as well, now embarrassed. "O-Oh! I'm sorry for acting so rudely sir, my name is Ken, it's really an honor to meet you." He said as he offered his hand for a handshake, which Dex took and shook firmly.
Kelsey looked at Ken, "He thought I was trying to hook him up with you anyway's, so your both even when it comes to acting weird" she said.

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru put a hand on his arm when Astrid pushed him. He sighed lightly and rubbed it before letting his other arm fall back to it's original place. He knew she just wanted her friend to be safe, but the person who did that stuff wasn't him in his entirety. If anything it was just his strength and Alejandro's anger using Hyouinmaru to vent. It was weird to him, but what's normal around this place. Once Astrid was gone, Hyouinmaru took a seat in the place he sat before, smiling a little at Skylar until she seemed like she was in pain.

"S-Should I go and get a doctor?"

He was worried... That was new. He was never worried, and he knew he wouldn't be able to worry as much as Astrid, but he knew that he was really worried for her and Alejandro.

"If you need anything, just say so... I was helping the doctors take care of you two when you guys were out. I'm pretty much qualified for the minor things by now."

15%2B-%2B1

Skylar

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar laid there waiting for the pain to subside. Who knew that broken ribs would hurt so much? She wouldn't have, that's for sure. Man, if she was in thus much pain now, who knew how long she'd be here for? If they hadn't have done surgery, then maybe she'd be okay to leave soon, but really it seemed like she'd be here for quite a while. As Hyouinmaru asked if she should get the doctor, Skylar looked over at him. His concern was nice, but it was probably just because he felt guilty for nearly killing her. She looked back down at her lap, wondering if she should have a doctor come. Now that she was awake, they'd probably want to know, right? Trying not to cough again, even though her body want to, she smiled almost sadly as she responded?...

"U-um, maybe. I don't know."

no slide no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back