• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Don't open any closed doors!" Ansom yelled at Mika as she ran off. He shook his head. Some rooms had dangerous animals in it. Some had atrocious scenes painted on the walls. One had a group of bodies hanging from the ceiling. They were his punching bags. One room was even dedicated to the many different sexual desires of Ansom. That would be a bad door to open. He laughed and turned to Mitsu. "She must be a handful."
"Not really. She can handle her self pretty well. But every once in a while when she's not given enough care and attention something clicks in her mind and she reverts to a sycotic state of blood lust." Mitsu said as she stretched tiredly and relaxed on the couch

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "To the mall we go then!" She said before skipping in its direction, not having a care in the world.
''Mari, be careful. The last time you went to the mall, Roselyn said you nearly got raped..''

...☫Natsumi said in a worried tone☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita mumbled happily as he managed to get onto his hands and knees then he reached up more wanting his mom to get closer to him as he kept mumbling at her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon leaned a bit closer to Akita⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon leaned a bit closer to Akita⊹...
Akita kept reaching till her face was right infront of his then he brought his hands to her face and put his forehead to hers happily as he giggled a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita kept reaching till her face was right infront of his then he brought his hands to her face and put his forehead to hers happily as he giggled a little

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled as she still wondered where Shira went. She soon pulled away and kissed Akita's forehead before getting her phone and calling Shira⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki giggled as she still wondered where Shira went. She soon pulled away and kissed Akita's forehead before getting her phone and calling Shira⊹...
"Ehhh!" Akita yelled when she pulled away and shoes picked up. "Hey beautiful." She said happily into the phone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ehhh!" Akita yelled when she pulled away and shoes picked up. "Hey beautiful." She said happily into the phone

[/QUOTE]
''Hey babe, I was wondering where you were. So where were ya?''

...⊹Yuki asked curiously as she started to pet Akita's head⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hey babe, I was wondering where you were. So where were ya?''
...⊹Yuki asked curiously as she started to pet Akita's head⊹...
"Oh I'm at the store buying yo- n-nothing hehe!" Shura said onto the phone quickly as akita grabed her hand that was on his hand and looked up trying to gum it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh I'm at the store buying yo- n-nothing hehe!" Shura said onto the phone quickly as akita grabed her hand that was on his hand and looked up trying to gum it

[/QUOTE]
''E-Eh...? Well...if you're at the store, could you buy a pacifier? Akita here likes to gum at stuff..''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit before she let Akita gum on her finger⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''E-Eh...? Well...if you're at the store, could you buy a pacifier? Akita here likes to gum at stuff..''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit before she let Akita gum on her finger⊹...
"Y-yeah ill definitely get Akita a pacifier!" Shira said to her glad that yui wasn't catching on as Akita kept gumming her finger happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah ill definitely get Akita a pacifier!" Shira said to her glad that yui wasn't catching on as Akita kept gumming her finger happily

[/QUOTE]
''Alright...um...are you er...planning something...?''

...⊹Yuki asked since she could tell by her voice being somewhat frantic or panicked ⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Mari, be careful. The last time you went to the mall, Roselyn said you nearly got raped..''
...☫Natsumi said in a worried tone☫...
Mari nodded. "The next time somebody touches me, I'm going to make sure I rip out all their organs, bones if necessary." She said with the cutest face possible, making it kinda of creepy.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...um...are you er...planning something...?''
...⊹Yuki asked since she could tell by her voice being somewhat frantic or panicked ⊹...
"W-whaaaaaat pfff no! Wh-why would you think that heheh." She said nervously to her

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "The next time somebody touches me, I'm going to make sure I rip out all their organs, bones if necessary." She said with the cutest face possible, making it kinda of creepy.
''M-Maybe more like keep a slight distance and be on your guard...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"W-whaaaaaat pfff no! Wh-why would you think that heheh." She said nervously to her

[/QUOTE]
''You sound...nervous?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''M-Maybe more like keep a slight distance and be on your guard...''
Mari blinked and tilted her head at Natsumi. "Okay...?" She asked, confused as to why she couldn't tear them apart but didn't care anyway. She first went to go buy the baby a crib. "Do you see any good ones?" Mari asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked before looking at Ken, "K-Ken... that's my dad...." she said, her face slightly reddening.
Ken now blushed as well, now embarrassed. "O-Oh! I'm sorry for acting so rudely sir, my name is Ken, it's really an honor to meet you." He said as he offered his hand for a handshake, which Dex took and shook firmly.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked and tilted her head at Natsumi. "Okay...?" She asked, confused as to why she couldn't tear them apart but didn't care anyway. She first went to go buy the baby a crib. "Do you see any good ones?" Mari asked.
''Hmmm....I dunno. Maybe look for a crib that has a violet color to it?''

TheDragoon said:
Nova shook her head. "Kind of. But it feels the same as the limbs I had before... Just... Better, stronger... And more new." She said, looking up at him before remembering she and Klef had just kissed a few hours ago, forcing her to blush deeply. "G-Geez, now I'm kinda embarrassed for telling you my wish..." It was so petty... And innocent." She sighed lightly. "The wish seemed silly didn't it?"
"I've never had metal in my body before, so I'm super curious." She said, amazed at the technology that these big cities had. "It's fine, my wish would probably be even more petty." Klef reassured her. She wanted to go out with a bang, her dying wish would probably involve explosives and sharks, or at least that's what she thought. "But about that wish..." She mumbled, her cheeks were turning red.

JJKab said:
All that Drakon saw, was a young girl, who was still checking her phone, walking up the stairs. After she entered the rooftop, she shivered a bit, and looked around. Widening her eyes, she put her phone in her pocket
"Since when I dispersed from my path?!" She asked herself, a bit confused
Drakon let out a sigh of relief and approached the girl, hoping she wouldn't just run off like other people did. He needed some comrades in this world after all...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You sound...nervous?''
"Your silly! Heheh! Well I gotta go hehe lots of shopping and stuff love you bye!" Shirt said to her quickly before she hung up the phone so yui couldn't ask any more questions then continued on her secret shopping mission. Akita started to whine at Yuki as he was hungry

Ballerina said:
"I've never had metal in my body before, so I'm super curious." She said, amazed at the technology that these big cities had. "It's fine, my wish would probably be even more petty." Klef reassured her. She wanted to go out with a bang, her dying wish would probably involve explosives and sharks, or at least that's what she thought. "But about that wish..." She mumbled, her cheeks were turning red.
Nova looked up at Klef and tilted her head. "Yes Klef?" She asked curiously, wondering what she was going to say. She giggled silently at Klef's wish but thought it was good and it made her smile. But she never wanted to see her go tho.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your silly! Heheh! Well I gotta go hehe lots of shopping and stuff love you bye!" Shirt said to her quickly before she hung up the phone so yui couldn't ask any more questions then continued on her secret shopping mission. Akita started to whine at Yuki as he was hungry

[/QUOTE]
''Huh...''

...⊹She said before putting the phone down and looking at Akita before smiling nervously. She guessed since he was still an infant, she had to do it. She soon just began to breast feed Akita⊹...

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "I didn't even know that it was still going on.." She sighs
Kite shook his head. "Oh the war is over, but some people still want to go to war with us still, so I was hoping I could restore their faith in us." He said with a smile. "Do you know the best part of my day?" He asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back