• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

The dragon chirped happily and nuzzled its face against his hand. Ariel nodded "By them, yes. If they didn't like you, they probably would have bitten you" she said laughing sheepishly.
Gregory smirked, as he gently looked over at Ariel

"Welp, my hands are still intact... as well as my butt" He joked, laughing gently, kissing her on her cheek.

TheDragoon said:
((Okay :3))
Mari bobbed up and down on the sidewalk happily before a thought occurred to Mari about the baby. "What IS the baby exactly?" She asked curiously. "Is she a god-eater...? A god...? I'm kinda confused..." She murmured.
''Maybe somewhere in between...maybe a demigod or something...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...''
...♱Seol said before going back to the bedroom leaving Aselia with Akane♱...
Akane watched as Seol left and her gaze fell on Aselia. She smiled a little and looked at the cube in her hand.

"Well I guess you're ready?"

Roman said:
Akane watched as Seol left and her gaze fell on Aselia. She smiled a little and looked at the cube in her hand.
"Well I guess you're ready?"
''Yup~''

...✦Aselia replied as she smiled back at Akane✦...

TheDragoon said:
Dex then blushed lightly out of embarrassment and shook his hands wildly. "O-Of course not! But... Who is this guy you like? Is it this... 'Ken'?" He asked.
Kelsey looked at him and nodded, "yup!~" she said as she was nearing Ken's house.

TheDragoon said:
Nova flexed her arm, watching it closely as if trying to get used to the feel of her new body part. "Eh, I'm pretty okay I guess." She said before looking up at him and smiling brightly. "I still can't believe I didn't die, I thought I was goner for sure... I guess I don't just have these doctors to thank, but you too as well Klef. Without you I may have never made it out of that city alive..." She said as the doctors decided to leave to give them privacy.
"That's awesome to hear!" She said, her face lit up with excitement. It was relieving to see Nova alive and well, as just a few hours ago she was on the verge of death. "To be honest, so can't I. It's really a miracle." She agreed with Nova. "I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you either. You saved my butt so many times back there... Want me to list the times?" Klef jokingly asked as the doctors left, probably to give them privacy. "Is it strange having metal in your body?"

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie could feel her cheeks colouring a little, she wasn't used to such comments about her appearance and whatnot, but she turned her head a little so it wasn't noticable, she had a fair idea what he would start saying a face shouldn't colour over a simple comment or something along those lines. "Well they did, where I lived was pretty quiet and stuff but the people there gossip, and then rumours start, then people think that you're some freak that'll hurt them or burst their eardrums or something I dunno..." She shrugged again. "People can be ridiculous"

@Akio
"You can burst their ear drums." He pointed out taking another bite of food. "Still if I was a regular mortal you would think one of them would think it might be a good idea to befriend the girl who can do so rather then ridicule them, if you had flipped out one would think you would have targeted them first." He said in his usual casual tone as he finished up.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze remained frozen for a few moments, contemplating what he meant. Deciding to brush it off, she tilted her head in a childish manner, gently poking at his leg once again.
"Leaving people isn't nice...Kalin-kun"

[/QUOTE]
Kalin shook his head, blushing slightly at her words. He leaned down to eye level with her, giving a gentle smile before poking her nose softly.

" No...no, it's not. I'm sorry, Lala-chan. I shouldn't have left you behind, even if it was to keep you safe. I promise not to do it again, okay?"

JJKab said:
Fricka shivered a bit, as she looked at Nai. She nodded.
"I felt warm... Just... That's really all" She said, slowly walking up to Nai.

"I... Never felt that, since... My childhood... You know..?" Fricka saddened a little, as she hid her face in Nai's shoulder, hugging him gently.
"Actually I do... I feel the same way when I'm around you." Nai admitted, as he smiled warmly and rested his forehead against Fricka's. "I just tell myself it's my emotions reacting to you... Because I love you so much."

Lumina said:
yoko00293.jpg

Skylar and Astrid
~ blue and red ~

...?Astrid was messing with her bangs when Hyouinmaru basically asked her out, literally right in front of her. She turned to her right to face Hyouinmaru, frowning with a disapproving look. Did he really have the nerve to do that right in front of her? Man, her opinion of this guy was getting worse by the second. Clearing her throat loudly to remind him that she was there, Astrid spoke, her tone very obviously unhappy?...

"Really? You're really gonna ask her out right after you nearly kill her? And right in front of me? How dumb are you?"

...?Skylar looked over at Astrid with a tired smile. She personally felt like Astrid was going a bit far with her words, though she could understand where she was coming from. But, it really wasn't as big a deal as she was making it out to be, and she wanted them both to know that?...

"Astrid, please. It's fine."

...?Astrid looked at Skylar with an astonished expression before sighing and getting up, pushing her way past Hyouinmaru, and making her way to the door. Before she left, she stopped at the door, looking back at Skylar. To her friend she gave a warm smile, wiggling her phone in her hand to show that she had it with her?...

"I need some air. I'll be outside. And Skylar, if you need anything, or if this asshole tries anything, I'm only a phone call away. Get some rest, okay?"

...?Skylar watched as Astrid walked out of the room, looking annoyed, and tired. Knowing her, she probably hadn't gotten any sleep while waiting to be able to visit her. She felt that Astrid cared more for her (Skylar's) sake than her own, and while that was quite a sweet gesture, it could be a bit much sometimes. She turned to Hyouinmaru, giving him a tired smile as well as she spoke?...

"...I'm sorry about her. She's just... protective. She means well--"

...?Skylar's chest heaved a bit as her throat found itself coughing, and she immediately was almost on the brink of tears from how much pain her whole abdomen was in. She couldn't help but cry out, before falling tiredly against the bed, her eyes watery from the endeavor. She looked a wreck, covered in bandages and casts and bruises and now looking like she was in a lot of pain, and her voice was quite weakened and tired as she spoke?...

"...ow..."

no slide no slide no slide

Hyouinmaru put a hand on his arm when Astrid pushed him. He sighed lightly and rubbed it before letting his other arm fall back to it's original place. He knew she just wanted her friend to be safe, but the person who did that stuff wasn't him in his entirety. If anything it was just his strength and Alejandro's anger using Hyouinmaru to vent. It was weird to him, but what's normal around this place. Once Astrid was gone, Hyouinmaru took a seat in the place he sat before, smiling a little at Skylar until she seemed like she was in pain.

"S-Should I go and get a doctor?"

He was worried... That was new. He was never worried, and he knew he wouldn't be able to worry as much as Astrid, but he knew that he was really worried for her and Alejandro.

"If you need anything, just say so... I was helping the doctors take care of you two when you guys were out. I'm pretty much qualified for the minor things by now."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Celia looked at the tall girl and smiled brightly at her. "Hello! I'm Celia! It's very nice to meet you!" She said, being her bundle of joy as normal.
Han looked at Celia and then Ayame, soon speaking himself, "Well, greetings are over. We can catch up sometime later, Ayame. Just give me a call... Which I doubt you'll do." He said, as they left. "I might just do that!" Ayame's voice called from a distance. Han sighed lightly and sat down on the sand. "I just want today to be you and me... And Mari if she remembers we exist." He joked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yup~''
...✦Aselia replied as she smiled back at Akane✦...
Akane smiled and teleported them to her house. She looked around for a moment, trying to figure out where Aselia can sleep.

"I have two guest bedrooms. Don't worry... They aren't super small. They're fairly sized rooms. You can put your stuff in there and they have bathrooms so feel free to take your shower there."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and teleported them to her house. She looked around for a moment, trying to figure out where Aselia can sleep.
"I have two guest bedrooms. Don't worry... They aren't super small. They're fairly sized rooms. You can put your stuff in there and they have bathrooms so feel free to take your shower there."
''Alrighty.''

...✦She said before she went to one of the rooms and then throwing the cube on the bed. It soon opened and fixed Aselia's clothes, both her home clothes and her uniform from Henir which by then, she stripped herself before taking a shower✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Actually I do... I feel the same way when I'm around you." Nai admitted, as he smiled warmly and rested his forehead against Fricka's. "I just tell myself it's my emotions reacting to you... Because I love you so much."
Fricka giggled lightly, as she looked into Nai's eyes. She sighed lightly, letting go of his hand

"S-Shall we go? I'm ready" She exclaimed, putting her hand in Nai's

TheDragoon said:
Kite kissed her back, except on the lips. "Ohhhhhh~ Is that it my sweet little angel?" He teased. "Anyway, want to go have dinner or something? I haven't been on a date with you for a while." He chuckled.
Lexi nodded and smiled. "Sure sounds good to me" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So are you gonna morph or something or what?''
...♱Seris said as she just stood there♱...
Levi shook her head. "This fight is dumb, your a waste of my time" she says looking at seris. "Ah so your name is Seris" she says with a smirk, she had accessed her mind

Mayyflower said:
Levi shook her head. "This fight is dumb, your a waste of my time" she says looking at seris. "Ah so your name is Seris" she says with a smirk, she had accessed her mind
''I carry more than just that name...now don't make us attack you..''

...♱She said as she smirked as well♱...

@LunaCrosby

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I carry more than just that name...now don't make us attack you..''
...♱She said as she smirked as well♱...

@LunaCrosby
Levi sighed. "Your the only one whose trying to actually fight, but then again you think we're scared when we're not" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at him and nodded, "yup!~" she said as she was nearing Ken's house.
Ken heard the sound of footsteps and went to open the door to see who it was. He then turned his eyes to the man with blue hair, and immediately held Kelsey close to her protectively, thinking it was a stranger who was attempting to steal her from him. "Mine." He hissed.

Dex frowned and rose an eyebrow. "He seems... Charming." He said.

Ballerina said:
"That's awesome to hear!" She said, her face lit up with excitement. It was relieving to see Nova alive and well, as just a few hours ago she was on the verge of death. "To be honest, so can't I. It's really a miracle." She agreed with Nova. "I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you either. You saved my butt so many times back there... Want me to list the times?" Klef jokingly asked as the doctors left, probably to give them privacy. "Is it strange having metal in your body?"
Nova shook her head. "Kind of. But it feels the same as the limbs I had before... Just... Better, stronger... And more new." She said, looking up at him before remembering she and Klef had just kissed a few hours ago, forcing her to blush deeply. "G-Geez, now I'm kinda embarrassed for telling you my wish... It was so petty... And innocent." She sighed lightly. "The wish seemed silly didn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back