• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Forbidden...?"
Leon cocked his head, processing her words for a moment.

"I know what breasts are. I have never seen them before, however. Not physically. Are you worried about seeing my breasts? I do not have any. That won't be a problem." He said, shrugging as he grasped Lena's hand with a grip that was both gentle and insanely strong, and continued walking towards the main building.

"Let's go swimming now."

[/QUOTE]
As soon as Leon gripped her hand strongly, she yelled with pain, noise of bones crackling hearable. She quickly freed her hand from his grasp, crying silently from pain. Even that amount of force could easily break her hand

"What the hell was that?!" She asked, starting to get annoyed, as she hid her broken hand in her pocket. She would need to get that into healing.

JJKab said:
As soon as Leon gripped her hand strongly, she yelled with pain, noise of bones crackling hearable. She quickly freed her hand from his grasp, crying silently from pain. Even that amount of force could easily break her hand
"What the hell was that?!" She asked, starting to get annoyed, as she hid her broken hand in her pocket. She would need to get that into healing.
"Did I do someth-oh...I...I hurt you, didn't I?" He says, glancing back at her, before looking forward once again. He pointed a finger towards Lena, a small mass of energy wrapping around her wrist. Within an instant, her injury was healed, and Leon started to walk away without a word.

JJKab said:
Lena was panting lightly, as an magic orb wrapped around her broken waist, and after a while, healed it. She looked at the Leon, as he started to walk away.
"You really gotta learn, Lena.... Try to improve your bone structure" She mumbled to herself. She started to walk towards the school, now alone, the expression of pain still wandering on her face

@Anyone
Wow, she's quick to lose interest xD ))

(Had to cut it short, cause I'll be less active)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Wow, she's quick to lose interest xD ))

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
(Had to cut it short, cause I'll be less active)
I would have been fine waiting, but i do wonder why you made her available to RP with others instead of saying "gonna be a less active"? I'm not upset, just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Hyouinmaru smiled a little and nodded. He looked to the side, once again finding it a little hard to maintain eye contact with her. Immediately, one of the things he could tell about her is that she was very kind... And he liked that. She forgave him in almost an instant, which definitely caught him by surprise.
"You're welcome... And thank you too."

Hyouinmaru looked at Alejandro who was sleeping, and even Astrid, who surprisingly wasn't giving him a death stare... She probably was thinking about it. He wouldn't blame her. Blushing lightly, Hyouinmaru ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"Hey... I'd like to take you for a cup of coffee when you're able to leave... As a thank you. You forgave me and you're being really kind. If you wouldn't want to go, I'm perfectly fine with that."
yoko00293.jpg

Skylar and Astrid

~ blue and red ~

...?Astrid was messing with her bangs when Hyouinmaru basically asked her out, literally right in front of her. She turned to her right to face Hyouinmaru, frowning with a disapproving look. Did he really have the nerve to do that right in front of her? Man, her opinion of this guy was getting worse by the second. Clearing her throat loudly to remind him that she was there, Astrid spoke, her tone very obviously unhappy?...

"Really? You're really gonna ask her out right after you nearly kill her? And right in front of me? How dumb are you?"

...?Skylar looked over at Astrid with a tired smile. She personally felt like Astrid was going a bit far with her words, though she could understand where she was coming from. But, it really wasn't as big a deal as she was making it out to be, and she wanted them both to know that?...

"Astrid, please. It's fine."

...?Astrid looked at Skylar with an astonished expression before sighing and getting up, pushing her way past Hyouinmaru, and making her way to the door. Before she left, she stopped at the door, looking back at Skylar. To her friend she gave a warm smile, wiggling her phone in her hand to show that she had it with her?...

"I need some air. I'll be outside. And Skylar, if you need anything, or if this asshole tries anything, I'm only a phone call away. Get some rest, okay?"

...?Skylar watched as Astrid walked out of the room, looking annoyed, and tired. Knowing her, she probably hadn't gotten any sleep while waiting to be able to visit her. She felt that Astrid cared more for her (Skylar's) sake than her own, and while that was quite a sweet gesture, it could be a bit much sometimes. She turned to Hyouinmaru, giving him a tired smile as well as she spoke?...

"...I'm sorry about her. She's just... protective. She means well--"

...?Skylar's chest heaved a bit as her throat found itself coughing, and she immediately was almost on the brink of tears from how much pain her whole abdomen was in. She couldn't help but cry out, before falling tiredly against the bed, her eyes watery from the endeavor. She looked a wreck, covered in bandages and casts and bruises and now looking like she was in a lot of pain, and her voice was quite weakened and tired as she spoke?...

"...ow..."

no slide no slide

(If i see a reply, i might not reply immidietely. That's what I meant.)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I would have been fine waiting, but i do wonder why you made her available to RP with others instead of saying "gonna be a less active"? I'm not upset, just curious.

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, as he looked at the TV screen. He smirked, as he began to watch, his hand gently starting to move down towards Ariel's.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel was happily watching the movie. Suddenly the scrambling of tiny feet could be heard against the tile floors of the hallway along with some squeaking. Which caused Ariel to look around to the doorway. "Looks like we have company" she said softly with a quiet giggle before three little dragons, no bigger than small cats came rushing into the room, chirping energetically one diving straight into the toy box they had lifted and the other two jumping up on the couch and running across their laps. Ariel laughed nervously "This happens a lot here..."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel was happily watching the movie. Suddenly the scrambling of tiny feet could be heard against the tile floors of the hallway along with some squeaking. Which caused Ariel to look around to the doorway. "Looks like we have company" she said softly with a quiet giggle before three little dragons, no bigger than small cats came rushing into the room, chirping energetically one diving straight into the toy box they had lifted and the other two jumping up on the couch and running across their laps. Ariel laughed nervously "This happens a lot here..."
Gregory laughed gently, as the two dragons ran across his lap.

"They're adorable... Just like you" Gregory said, kissing Ariel's cheek, as he kept watching the movie.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as the two dragons ran across his lap.
"They're adorable... Just like you" Gregory said, kissing Ariel's cheek, as he kept watching the movie.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel simply giggled as she looked over at him, she was glad the little dragons didn't bother him, since after all, they were always around her house. She happily rested her head on his shoulder as the dragons began to tilt their heads and then sniff him curiously.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel simply giggled as she looked over at him, she was glad the little dragons didn't bother him, since after all, they were always around her house. She happily rested her head on his shoulder as the dragons began to tilt their heads and then sniff him curiously.
Gregory looked at one of the dragons that was sniffing his shoe.

"Hey there, lil' buddy." He said, as he laughed gently.

"Aren't these adorable?"

JJKab said:
Gregory looked at one of the dragons that was sniffing his shoe.
"Hey there, lil' buddy." He said, as he laughed gently.

"Aren't these adorable?"

~*Ariel Reaver*~

The dragon chirped before climbing up his leg onto his lap and curled up "Mhm~" she said smiling "They seem to like you" she said as she let the other two lay beside her.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

The dragon chirped before climbing up his leg onto his lap and curled up "Mhm~" she said smiling "They seem to like you" she said as she let the other two lay beside her.
Gregory laughed gently, as he hesitated a bit, before laying his hand on the dragon's head.

"That's good. It means I'm welcome..?" He asked, looking a bit slyly at Ariel.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he hesitated a bit, before laying his hand on the dragon's head.
"That's good. It means I'm welcome..?" He asked, looking a bit slyly at Ariel.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

The dragon chirped happily and nuzzled its face against his hand. Ariel nodded "By them, yes. If they didn't like you, they probably would have bitten you" she said laughing sheepishly.

JJKab said:
(If i see a reply, i might not reply immidietely. That's what I meant.)
Ah okay. Well, I would have been fine waiting for a reply, but it's okay. ^.^")

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Ah, that was it, he was scared that she would leave. Camilla frowned gently as she heard his words, she remembered him mentioning that in much vaguer terms once before. Looking over at him for a moment she shook her head "I'm not going anywhere" she said as she looked at him "Im here right now and I don't plan to change that" she said softly.
Kaname's gaze remained immobile for a few moments engaged in silence. He wasn't sure what to say next, having being distracted by the overflow of debates within his conscience. Eventually, his gaze altered itself to gaze upon Camilla, his irises softening the longer he looked at her. As if casually, he leaned across the table and gently pulled Camilla's face toward his, staring her directly in the eyes. "Are you positive?"

Ballerina said:
She followed the doctors over to the room where Nova supposedly was. " Oh, I see." Klef replied after being corrected by the doctor. Klef's smile widened once she saw her friend alive, she looked different, but nonetheless alive and well. "How you feeling Nov?" Klef asked her, curious to see what happened during the two hours she was gone.
Nova flexed her arm, watching it closely as if trying to get used to the feel of her new body part. "Eh, I'm pretty okay I guess." She said before looking up at him and smiling brightly. "I still can't believe I didn't die, I thought I was goner for sure... I guess I don't just have these doctors to thank, but you too as well Klef. Without you I may have never made it out of that city alive..." She said as the doctors decided to leave to give them privacy.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Slowly, Kalin's laughs died down, and he looked into her eyes. He let out a sigh, and closed his eyes as he brushed the dirt off his clothes.
"I wouldn't want you to do that.I don't want you to be hurt because of my actions. I left you there because of that fact," he replied.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze remained frozen for a few moments, contemplating what he meant. Deciding to brush it off, she tilted her head in a childish manner, gently poking at his leg once again.

"Leaving people isn't nice...Kalin-kun"

Roman said:
(((( I'm glad you didn't. We'd have our first character death from a nosebleed xD ))))
Han looked at Celia, smiling a little as his cheeks turned pink a little. "You're beautiful as always, Celia. I don't think there's anything that can make you look otherwise." He said before looking at his clothes. "I'm still in my pajamas.." he muttered before going to change. He eventually came back in his beach attire... With three other people.

7KDffBm.jpg

He seemed to be giving one of them a weird look. When they made it to her, he spoke, his eyes still on her with the same weird look.
"Hey... Celia... I just so happened to run into an old friend of mine. Ayame. This is my wife Celia." Ayame(she's the tallest one there), smiled and waved to Celia. "Hello~" Han sighed and just walked over to Celia so he was standing at her side.
Celia looked at the tall girl and smiled brightly at her. "Hello! I'm Celia! It's very nice to meet you!" She said, being her bundle of joy as normal.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey furrowed her eyebrow's, a bit confused. "erm, I don't think I wanna hook you up with the guy I like..." she said.
Dex then blushed lightly out of embarrassment and shook his hands wildly. "O-Of course not! But... Who is this guy you like? Is it this... 'Ken'?" He asked.

Shuu met up with Cielo at the temple of the sands. He looked at him with a sigh. "So this is the place eh?" He said before Cielo responded with a nod.

"I've been wandering around and I finally found the next artifact. If we manage to succeed, our power should boost dramatically." Cielo said happily.

Shuu nodded. "Yea... I guess you don't have to tell me twice." He said with a grin... That seemed more dangerous than other grin he ever made. Shuu was obviously either hiding his true form, or he wasn't going at full strength yet. With that, Shuu and Cielo descended into the sandy labyrinth...

HimeragiSeiker said:
we could interact))
((Okay :3))

Mari bobbed up and down on the sidewalk happily before a thought occurred to Mari about the baby. "What IS the baby exactly?" She asked curiously. "Is she a god-eater...? A god...? I'm kinda confused..." She murmured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back