• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon blinked, and cocked his head as she started walking once again. After a moment he followed.
"Are you not human?" He asked, bluntly staring at Lena a bit harder than before.

[/QUOTE]
Lena looked a bit confused at Leon. She noticed that he was staring at her, and blushed lightly.

"Hey... I am, so what?" She asked, amiling a bit slyly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...Alright. Should I take a shower first though?''
Akane looked at Aselia's current attire. She then sighed and walked out of the room.

"If we were still together, what you gave on would definitely be enough. Since things are how they are now... Just get some clothes. You can shower at my place."

Roman said:
Akane looked at Aselia's current attire. She then sighed and walked out of the room.
"If we were still together, what you gave on would definitely be enough. Since things are how they are now... Just get some clothes. You can shower at my place."
''Okay.''

...✦She said before going to her dresser and started grabbing certain clothes✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...?Masahi sighed as Roman continued to try to attack, while Masahi's intent was to actually talk. Though, the memories he had of Roman, were those of fighting. Well, he guessed the past would just have to repeat itself. Taking a moment to assess the situation, Masahi decided to charge at Roman, right arm in front. Why was the right arm in the front? Because, it was his artificial arm that could easily be replaced. Masahi then moved to meet Roman head on, trying to grab the chidori?...
"You've done more than you care to realize!"

[/QUOTE]
Lumina said:
tumblr_inline_o10b0op3Tn1sup5gg_540.jpg

Kaori Hana
~ maiden of demons and scars ~

"San!"

...?San had made her run for quite a while, and even if she was in shape, all the running was making her quite out of breath. She still had no idea what San had meant, or why she was following Masahi. He had said that he was turning in the mission report, so what the heck was San going on about? Eventually, San stopped giving directions, and she found herself stopping, putting her hands on her knees to catch her breath. In her mind, Kaori looked at San with a confused expression?...

"Seriously, San, what the hell??"

"We're here."

"Where???"

"Take a look. And dont let yourself be seen. I'll help you out."

...?Kaori jumped up in a nearby tree, keeping herself concealed. She could tell San was doing something to conceal her presence, and she looked out through the trees to see what San wanted her to see. She didn't see it for a moment, but soon she noticed something... glowing. Her eyes widened to see lightning. Roman's lightning. Soon she noticed that he was fighting someone, and it wasn't long before she saw the orange of the mask on his face. So it was the masked man... why were they fighting again? And why did San want her to see this? For now, Kaori just watched, a concerned and confused expression on her face?...

no slide no slide no slide
About a split second before Roman's lightning blade came in contact with Masahi's arm, he felt something... A sinking like feeling. It wasn't him. This wasn't what he did... But he could end this man's tormenting here. They made contact, Roman and the man's hand. Everything quickly returned back to present day for Roman, and his cloaked adult self, cut the masked man's arm clean off with a lightning blade.

5058825-0472762426-tumbl.gif

Right after that, his other hand... It was on his mask. Not Roman's mask. The masked man's masked. It was quickly pulled off and tossed away somewhere. Roman couldn't do nothing but stare... It couldn't be... No...

"You're..."

tumblr_n9xzw7qaI81rbrys3o1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''

...✦She said before going to her dresser and started grabbing certain clothes✦...
Akane just waited outside the bedroom...

Roman said:
Akane just waited outside the bedroom...
...✦Aselia soon met up with Akane with a set of clothes and a small blue cube with runic symbols on them. The cube soon opened into several pieces as the clothes went inside the cube. Including a hat and boots. Soon, the cube closed back together and Aselia just held it in her hand✦...

''Shall we go?''

''Wait Akane, your stuff?''

JJKab said:
Lena looked a bit confused at Leon. She noticed that he was staring at her, and blushed lightly.
"Hey... I am, so what?" She asked, amiling a bit slyly.
Leon blinked, then shook his head.

"Nothing. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with the question." He said, looking her in the eyes. His stare was blank, but he seemed genuinely apologetic for his actions.

"The pool is nearby, isn't it?" He asked as he leaned to the side, looking past her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia soon met up with Akane with a set of clothes and a small blue cube with runic symbols on them. The cube soon opened into several pieces as the clothes went inside the cube. Including a hat and boots. Soon, the cube closed back together and Aselia just held it in her hand✦...

''Shall we go?''

''Wait Akane, your stuff?''
"Well.... Can you just have it sent over?" Akane asked Seol. "If not, I'll just have Hanae and Tonton teleport it over. She told me that's how she gets her stuff here and I don't feel like using my power." She explained.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon blinked, then shook his head.
"Nothing. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with the question." He said, looking her in the eyes. His stare was blank, but he seemed genuinely apologetic for his actions.

"The pool is nearby, isn't it?" He asked as he leaned to the side, looking past her.

[/QUOTE]
)Lena shrugged, as Leon apologized.

"No big deal. Aaaand the pool is in the main school building. Hope you brought some swimming trunks" She said, looking a bit slyly at him, back into his eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...probably...''
...♱She said as she giggled a little bit♱...
...❤︎Celia crossed her legs on the bed and folded her hands into her lap before rocking back and forth a little as she spoke. School could be fun at time, with certain activities asctivutesnd classes here and there. Other times.. it was like a pain in the butt with the load of homework some people got from their classes. That was always the horrible part. Celia remembered she walkways hated that psrt, since doing homework usually took way long for her. Though she did it anyways because she didn't want to fail any of her classes. Remembering that she use to go to Fantasy High and her daughter went there now, as a senior known the less, made her feel old❤︎...

"It'll be fun though, school I mean. Well.. sort of. Not every waking moment will be fun, but there will be some times when it's like that. When do you and Seris plan to go register?"

Roman said:
(((( Oh, sorry. I'll reply now ))))
(I thought you were busy, so i didn't mention it.. 4 pages later, and still ni reply? Thaaaats amnesia ; ) )

Roman said:
"Well.... Can you just have it sent over?" Akane asked Seol. "If not, I'll just have Hanae and Tonton teleport it over. She told me that's how she gets her stuff here and I don't feel like using my power." She explained.
''Alright...''

...♱Seol said before going back to the bedroom leaving Aselia with Akane♱...

"Swimming trunks...?" Leon asked, lookin down at himself, before looking back up at Lena with a confused expression.

"Why can't I just swin without clothes?"

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
(I thought you were busy, so i didn't mention it.. 4 pages later, and still ni reply? Thaaaats amnesia ; ) )
(((( Yeah, I'm busy with a character in specific right now xD I can reply though ))))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia crossed her legs on the bed and folded her hands into her lap before rocking back and forth a little as she spoke. School could be fun at time, with certain activities asctivutesnd classes here and there. Other times.. it was like a pain in the butt with the load of homework some people got from their classes. That was always the horrible part. Celia remembered she walkways hated that psrt, since doing homework usually took way long for her. Though she did it anyways because she didn't want to fail any of her classes. Remembering that she use to go to Fantasy High and her daughter went there now, as a senior known the less, made her feel old❤︎...

"It'll be fun though, school I mean. Well.. sort of. Not every waking moment will be fun, but there will be some times when it's like that. When do you and Seris plan to go register?"
''Um....probably soon? Like maybe 3 days? Or whenever school starts I guess...''

...♱Zenya said not really knowing for certain when to go to school and also she was speaking for Seris to so it could get a bit cluster fucky if she messes up the date♱...

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she leaned on the wall yet again, feeling warmth in her heart. She touched her chest where her heart would be, and smiled.
It didn't take long for Nai to change, and when he finished, he poked his head into into the bathroom. He saw Fricka against the wall with her hands on her heart, or where it'd be. "Fricka... Are you okay? Daydreaming?"

Roman said:
It didn't take long for Nai to change, and when he finished, he poked his head into into the bathroom. He saw Fricka against the wall with her hands on her heart, or where it'd be. "Fricka... Are you okay? Daydreaming?"
Fricka shivered a bit, as she looked at Nai. She nodded.

"I felt warm... Just... That's really all" She said, slowly walking up to Nai.

"I... Never felt that, since... My childhood... You know..?" Fricka saddened a little, as she hid her face in Nai's shoulder, hugging him gently.

JJKab said:
"Uuuhm... Have you ever been to beach? Have you saw someone bare naked swimminv in the sea? Probably not.." Lena said, blushing a bit more after her asked this question.
"I, for example, don't swim without my bikini, because I don't want someone to spy on me!" She said, a bit riled up.
"No, I havent been to a beach, as far as I remember. And I don't understand why someone would want to spy on you. Do you know some secret they wish to uncover?"

Leon moved closer to Lena, completely invading her personal space as continued. "Is that why you're blushing? Do you think I am a spy? I promise you, that is not my mission, Lena..."

Lena looked a little awkwardly at Leon

"Uhm... You.. Never saw... Breasts? Don't you know that completely undressing is... Forbidden?" She asked, her blush going a dark red.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"No, I havent been to a beach, as far as I remember. And I don't understand why someone would want to spy on you. Do you know some secret they wish to uncover?"
Leon moved closer to Lena, completely invading her personal space as continued. "Is that why you're blushing? Do you think I am a spy? I promise you, that is not my mission, Lena..."

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
Lena looked a little awkwardly at Leon
"Uhm... You.. Never saw... Breasts? Don't you know that completely undressing is... Forbidden?" She asked, her blush going a dark red.
"Forbidden...?"

Leon cocked his head, processing her words for a moment.

"I know what breasts are. I have never seen them before, however. Not physically. Are you worried about seeing my breasts? I do not have any. That won't be a problem." He said, shrugging as he grasped Lena's hand with a grip that was both gentle and insanely strong, and continued walking towards the main building.

"Let's go swimming now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back