• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
For a moment, Layla was confused as to what Kalin had found humorous. In her eyes, the entire situation was confusing. For him to just be out here, seemingly dead, and be laughing. Figuratively shaking the thought from her head, she sat back on her hands and tilted her head, examining his facade as she spoke. "Perhaps. If necessary."
screen-shot-2013-05-31-at-6-06-36-pm.png

[/QUOTE]
Slowly, Kalin's laughs died down, and he looked into her eyes. He let out a sigh, and closed his eyes as he brushed the dirt off his clothes.

"I wouldn't want you to do that.I don't want you to be hurt because of my actions. I left you there because of that fact," he replied.

Ballerina said:
Klef knew that Nova was trying to tell her something, but she knew that she needed to call 911 immediately or grab the nearest healer. Fortunately they were nearby a store front, so there were people there to witness. " Someone please! Get help!" She shouted at a few strangers, who actually complied. A few out their phones and dialed a few emergency lines as Klef was struggling to support Nova's weight even in male form since she was so exhausted. She looked into Nova's eyes, she had went through way more than Klef did, and she seemed to be more human than Klef would ever be, meaning that her body wouldn't be able to handle much more. The ambulance soon arrived with stretchers and scooped Nova, putting her into the truck. Klef tagged along as well so that if her friend died, at least she wouldn't die alone.
Nova began to speak while they were alone. "H..Hey... *cough* Klef... You know... I might actually... 'like' like you..." She mumbled. "And..." She continued as she looked at the blood on her hands slowly. "I don't think... I'll be here much... Longer... So... Can you grant... Me one wish?" She asked Klef. "I... Never... Had... My first kiss..." She whispered, feeling the air leave her quickly her vitals were already spiking.

Roman said:
Roman frowned and gritted his teeth as he looked at the masked man. He knew exactly what day this man was talking about... The night everything went to hell for the second time. The night. Kaori died... By his hand.
"I... Know I wasn't the one who kill them. I myself almost died that night, but I don't need you reminding me... When I woke up, I was just laying there... In a pool of blood that wasn't even my own."

When the branch pierced the ground, Roman looked over at it. That exact spot... Right there where was where Roman forever earned his first demons. He could just see it replaying in his mind over and over again. The sound. The feeling. The memory was so strong it almost felt real.

tumblr_mzi5ap2Lhp1r219jqo3_r1_500.gif

"I won't stand for games anymore. Take off that mask or I'll pull off your unconscious body."
...?Masahi made a simple 'hmph' sound before leaping back a few feet. He then took a look over at the spot at well, feeling an anger that he had to keep in check from simply seeing the place. After that Masahi tapped his mask in an almost mocking manner. He wasn't going to let Roman know until the last moment possible. For now Masahi just thought of what Roman said for a moment. That night was probably one of the worst things to happen to him. Well, only one of them if the cracked memories Masahi was getting back were anything to go off of. For now Masahi was gonna try to poke for reactions?...

"I'm sure you know all about taking things off of bodies..."

...?Masahi then reached into his cloak, pulling out something covered in a cloth that he had gone back for long ago, just to see if it was there. He then tossed the item over to Roman, pieces of shattered metal dropping as it traveled through the air. The item was a forehead protector, one with the right side now scattered across the ground between Masahi and Roman. The left side was badly covered with cracks. After throwing the forehead protector Masahi spoke again, this time in his goofball voice to mock Roman?...

"Especially half crushed bodies~ Like that fool that thought the team came before the mission~! What was his name again...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han smiled a little more and took his hand off his face. He was glad she said sorry and even healed his cheek with a kiss. Han then kissed Celia back, but on the lips instead. "Thanks Celia... And apology accepted." He told her. "Now, let's get dressed and head out."
Celia nodded and clasped her hands together. "Okay! Mastah~" She joked, teasingly before running into the bathroom to change into her swimsuit, making sure she locked the door.

TheDragoon said:
Dex blinked. "That's oddly specific, but whatever, fine... I'll go see her. But don't expect anything good to come out of it." He said as he sighed, ready to follow Kelsey back.
Kelsey turned around and shrugged, hugging her book to her chest. "Nothing bad will happen, she'll just be surprised to see you and do the usual when she can't handle something" she said, walking towards her home.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey turned around and shrugged, hugging her book to her chest. "Nothing bad will happen, she'll just be surprised to see you and do the usual when she can't handle something" she said, walking towards her home.
Dex followed quietly, looking around at the world he once called home. He enjoyed the chirp of the birds, but they just didn't sound the same.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Saving I guess...charity?''
"That's good. Actually amazing."

Akane looked around the room and then back at Aselia.

"Well I was actually coming to get my things. I'm gonna move back to Earth."

TheDragoon said:
Dex followed quietly, looking around at the world he once called home. He enjoyed the chirp of the birds, but they just didn't sound the same.
Kelsey looked back at him curiously, "Could you tell me story's about you and mom?" she asked, "Unless you don't want to"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi made a simple 'hmph' sound before leaping back a few feet. He then took a look over at the spot at well, feeling an anger that he had to keep in check from simply seeing the place. After that Masahi tapped his mask in an almost mocking manner. He wasn't going to let Roman know until the last moment possible. For now Masahi just thought of what Roman said for a moment. That night was probably one of the worst things to happen to him. Well, only one of them if the cracked memories Masahi was getting back were anything to go off of. For now Masahi was gonna try to poke for reactions♝...
"I'm sure you know all about taking things off of bodies..."

...♝Masahi then reached into his cloak, pulling out something covered in a cloth that he had gone back for long ago, just to see if it was there. He then tossed the item over to Roman, pieces of shattered metal dropping as it traveled through the air. The item was a forehead protector, one with the right side now scattered across the ground between Masahi and Roman. The left side was badly covered with cracks. After throwing the forehead protector Masahi spoke again, this time in his goofball voice to mock Roman♝...

"Especially half crushed bodies~ Like that fool that thought the team came before the mission~! What was his name again...?"

[/QUOTE]
Roman put his hand on the Hood of his cloak and pulled it back. The rain now falling down on his hair, soaking it along with the cloak. He was toying with him, making him remember all these things... All the things that cause him pain and suffering. The things that make him suffer from the stress and need to breakdown and cry.

"Shutup..."

Roman looked at the man again, his Tengan wasn't activated yet and neither was his. He rubbed his arm, the one made famous by the three of them for his killing of Kaori.

"I.. Said... Shut up."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked back at him curiously, "Could you tell me story's about you and mom?" she asked, "Unless you don't want to"
Dex chuckled. "Do you want to know about the day we first met?" He asked curiously. "Note: I was at a bar, but I didn't drink."

TheDragoon said:
Nova began to speak while they were alone. "H..Hey... *cough* Klef... You know... I might actually... 'like' like you..." She mumbled. "And..." She continued as she looked at the blood on her hands slowly. "I don't think... I'll be here much... Longer... So... Can you grant... Me one wish?" She asked Klef. "I... Never... Had... My first kiss..." She whispered, feeling the air leave her quickly her vitals were already spiking.
The two were now in a hospital room in the ER and they were finally able to speak in private. She was anxious to hear what Nova had to say to her because it might be the last. " 'like' like?" She repeated, rather suprised that Nova felt that way about her. But, she also felt afraid afraid that the Klef that Nova knew was different from her other form. There was something different about Klef's default forms than all the others and she knew that she would have to revert back to said form regularily or else she would strain her body. At the same time, she was also started to feel the simular feelings towards Nova. Her dying wish was to be kissed, it was a simple and pure wish, and Klef felt the need to comply. " Of course Nova... just one thing, I've never had my first kiss either so I don't really know how to do this kind of thing." She told her as she teared up a bit, knowing that Nova may die any second and bent to the same level that Nova was lying down on.

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded and clasped her hands together. "Okay! Mastah~" She joked, teasingly before running into the bathroom to change into her swimsuit, making sure she locked the door.
Han chuckled as he rummaged through his clothes to find his swim trunks and beach shirt, along with his sandals. Once he found everything, he quickly put everything in his bag and threw it over his shoulder, planning to change at the beach. "Celia! I'm ready what about you?"

TheDragoon said:
Dex chuckled. "Do you want to know about the day we first met?" He asked curiously. "Note: I was at a bar, but I didn't drink."
Kelsey blinked before nodding, "sure, sounds... interesting" she said.

Ballerina said:
The two were now in a hospital room in the ER and they were finally able to speak in private. She was anxious to hear what Nova had to say to her because it might be the last. " 'like' like?" She repeated, rather suprised that Nova felt that way about her. But, she also felt afraid afraid that the Klef that Nova knew was different from her other form. There was something different about Klef's default forms than all the others and she knew that she would have to revert back to said form regularily or else she would strain her body. At the same time, she was also started to feel the simular feelings towards Nova. Her dying wish was to be kissed, it was a simple and pure wish, and Klef felt the need to comply. " Of course Nova... just one thing, I've never had my first kiss either so I don't really know how to do this kind of thing." She told her as she teared up a bit, knowing that Nova may die any second and bent to the same level that Nova was lying down on.
Nova laughed really weakly as she smiled sickly up at him. "All you... Do... Is... Put your lips... To mine... Dummy... Haha..." She tried to giggle but couldn't and just only liked Klef for who she was, whatever form she took. As long as it was Klef, she was fine with it.

TheDragoon said:
Nova laughed really weakly as she smiled sickly up at him. "All you... Do... Is... Put your lips... To mine... Dummy... Haha..." She tried to giggle but couldn't and just only liked Klef for who she was, whatever form she took. As long as it was Klef, she was fine with it.
A light smile came across her face. " Um... ok?" She was nervous was about doing it wrong, she was hesitating since she didn't want to ruin Nova's first kiss and it didn't help that her mouth had literally touched everywhere in the sewer while in bear form. Fortunately it didn't effect this form as much. She tilted her slightly, letting her lips meet Nova's.

Ballerina said:
A light smile came across her face. " Um... ok?" She was nervous was about doing it wrong, she was hesitating since she didn't want to ruin Nova's first kiss and it didn't help that her mouth had literally touched everywhere in the sewer while in bear form. Fortunately it didn't effect this form as much. She tilted her slightly, letting her lips meet Nova's.
Nova returned the kiss lightly before waiting until she pulled away. Her vitals then completely dropped. Her heart had stopped just as the ambulance arrived. Paramedics and everything were rushing her into a room and trying to jump start her heart. They were doing everything. Before Klef could do anything she was already being whisked off to the surgeon... But it may already be too late...

Roman said:
Roman put his hand on the Hood of his cloak and pulled it back. The rain now falling down on his hair, soaking it along with the cloak. He was toying with him, making him remember all these things... All the things that cause him pain and suffering. The things that make him suffer from the stress and need to breakdown and cry.
"Shutup..."

Roman looked at the man again, his Tengan wasn't activated yet and neither was his. He rubbed his arm, the one made famous by the three of them for his killing of Kaori.

"I.. Said... Shut up."
...♝Masahi finally activated his tengan to it's three tomoe form, his vision sharpening as he did so. He could now see every rain drop as they fell before him. After doing this Masahi started walking forward again. This time however, he was swaying side to side with each step, trying to get Roman to become overly attentive of Masahi. Upon getting within five feet of Roman, Masahi reached up and grabbed the chin of his mask with his left hand. Letting the right arm just sway limply, speaking once more in his deep serious voice♝...

"You never answered my question Roman... What was the goofballs name...?"

...♝Masahi then jumped forward, just far enough so his and Roman's bodies were almost touching. Upon doing that, Masahi uncovered his mouth by tilting the mask. After that, he spoke in his natural voice♝...

"What's the name, BakaRoman?"

TheDragoon said:
Nova returned the kiss lightly before waiting until she pulled away. Her vitals then completely dropped. Her heart had stopped just as the ambulance arrived. Paramedics and everything were rushing her into a room and trying to jump start her heart. They were doing everything. Before Klef could do anything she was already being whisked off to the surgeon... But it may already be too late...
Nova was the first to pull away, Klef wasn't ready to give up the one person who went just to hell and back with her. She could sense that Nova's heart stopped, and Klef knew that she was dying, since this wasn't the first time she had seen someone close die. The paramedics tried to save Nova to the best of their abilities, but it seemed to be no use. She wanted to say good bye to Nova, but it was too late, as she was quickly taken to the surgeon. Her fingers were crossed in hopes that Nova would make it out ok.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...?Masahi finally activated his tengan to it's three tomoe form, his vision sharpening as he did so. He could now see every rain drop as they fell before him. After doing this Masahi started walking forward again. This time however, he was swaying side to side with each step, trying to get Roman to become overly attentive of Masahi. Upon getting within five feet of Roman, Masahi reached up and grabbed the chin of his mask with his left hand. Letting the right arm just sway limply, speaking once more in his deep serious voice?...
"You never answered my question Roman... What was the goofballs name...?"

...?Masahi then jumped forward, just far enough so his and Roman's bodies were almost touching. Upon doing that, Masahi uncovered his mouth by tilting the mask. After that, he spoke in his natural voice?...

"What's the name, BakaRoman?"

[/QUOTE]
Roman wasn't looking at the masked man as he got closer, but as he did come closer, his energy was becoming more and more noticeable. To Roman, his only intentions were to make him mad, and if it wasn't that's what he was doing. He couldn't think straight anymore. All he could think about was killing Kaori.. Or allowing her to kill herself.

"What? I'm not answering anything."

When he was just in in breath's reach of him, Roman gritted his teeth. The memory of Kaori still playing in his head. He couldn't see anything but his hand and her face, her mouth dripping blood.

"I'm... Just... Going to kill you. You've tormented me enough!"

It took Roman a mere second to push up his forehead protecter and pull out a kunai from his pouch and and initiate a full powered lightning blade along with his Tengan, though his also had only three tomoes in it. In this short time, Roman had swung his arm at the mask man's head, attempting to do as much damage as possible.

tumblr_mz3zjbUVfy1rvxid3o1_r1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
Nova was the first to pull away, Klef wasn't ready to give up the one person who went just to hell and back with her. She could sense that Nova's heart stopped, and Klef knew that she was dying, since this wasn't the first time she had seen someone close die. The paramedics tried to save Nova to the best of their abilities, but it seemed to be no use. She wanted to say good bye to Nova, but it was too late, as she was quickly taken to the surgeon. Her fingers were crossed in hopes that Nova would make it out ok.
-----(2 Hours later)-----

The head doctor finally came out of the surgeons room to speak with Klef. "I presume you were the one with the patient, correct?" The evidently male doctor said and sighed. "Sadly, she couldn't pull through..." The doctor said softly, having a hard time breaking the news.

TheDragoon said:
-----(2 Hours later)-----
The head doctor finally came out of the surgeons room to speak with Klef. "I presume you were the one with the patient, correct?" The evidently male doctor said and sighed. "Sadly, she couldn't pull through..." The doctor said softly, having a hard time breaking the news.
During the surgery, Klef sat in the waiting room watching television. It made her homesick to see her adoptive dad, Juniper, on screen, but it was the only way she could really see how he was going. He seemed as charismatic and friendly as ever, yet she could tell that he was exhausted by the way he carried himself and spoke. Was he still out looking for her? The chip prohibited his ability to track her down and even after the effects of the chip did not work, their pyschic connetion they once had was severed. It must have been hard looking for her, especially since she was somewhere entirely different, but she couldn't forgive him for what she saw him do. Klef saw a doctor come her way, presumably to talk to her about Nova. "That's correct, I came with her." She said with an eager grin, hoping for good news. Said grin quickly faided when the doctor told her the news. A tear rolled down her cheek, it felt like everyone that she talked to was dying and feared someone like Juniper, Alejandro or Mochi would be next. " So she's gone..." She mumbled looking for confirmation before she let herself cry any further.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked before nodding, "sure, sounds... interesting" she said.
Dex began to talk about how he met her mother(TV SHOW REFERENCE!!!)and how they fell for each other. Once he was finished he let out a long sigh of relief. "ANNNNDDDD finished. I know I just got back and all and you don't know much about me, but I'd really like to just sit down or something. I'd like to at least TRY and enjoy the Earth once more." He chuckled.

Ballerina said:
During the surgery, Klef sat in the waiting room watching television. It made her homesick to see her adoptive dad, Juniper, on screen, but it was the only way she could really see how he was going. He seemed as charismatic and friendly as ever, yet she could tell that he was exhausted by the way he carried himself and spoke. Was he still out looking for her? The chip prohibited his ability to track her down and even after the effects of the chip did not work, their pyschic connetion they once had was severed. It must have been hard looking for her, especially since she was somewhere entirely different, but she couldn't forgive him for what she saw him do. Klef saw a doctor come her way, presumably to talk to her about Nova. "That's correct, I came with her." She said with an eager grin, hoping for good news. Said grin quickly faided when the doctor told her the news. A tear rolled down her cheek, it felt like everyone that she talked to was dying and feared someone like Juniper, Alejandro or Mochi would be next. " So she's gone..." She mumbled looking for confirmation before she let herself cry any further.
The doctor held up a finger. "Actually, we think we have found a way to save her. But... She may not be ENTIRELY the same person she was before, capabilities wise." He said. "We replaced most of her body parts with bionic ones hoping it would help her breath properly and move her limbs as well. Were about to see if it'll work, do you want to come see her?" The doctor said, hoping this news would help, even though it could potentially not work.

Roman said:
Han chuckled as he rummaged through his clothes to find his swim trunks and beach shirt, along with his sandals. Once he found everything, he quickly put everything in his bag and threw it over his shoulder, planning to change at the beach. "Celia! I'm ready what about you?"
Celia came out in her bathing suit and smiled. "I'm ready!" She said before she teleported them, taking a moment to gaze out at the ocean and take in the fresh air. "So, how do you think I look Han-San?" She asked him, looking his direction as she popped a hat on her head to shield her from the sun.

((Didn't want to go with anything too... Revealing >~>
xD ))

palutena_at_da_beach_by_girgrunny-d7vzxdn.png

TheDragoon said:
Once he was done he took a bow and headed over to his lovely wife. "Hey honey, what's up?" He asked her as he adjusted his goggles on his head.
Lexi stood up and smiled as kite approached her. "Oh nothing, I was bored being a stay at home mom and I wanted to see what you were up too..." she says kissing his cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back