• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita giggled happily Ashe kept getting tangled into her hair

[/QUOTE]
''H-Hey, don't tangle my hair like that..''

...⊹She asked in a kind way⊹...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked genuinely surprised. "Oh really? The night?" He nodded and chuckled. "I didn't expect you to stay that long. It's fine though." He smiled.
The night? Ansom didn't even think she would stay for dinner and now she's staying the night. Didn't she have a family to get to? That girlfriend of hers is probably missing her by now. He shrugged and shook his head. Oh well, he was happy with company. All that time stuck in isolation really did a number on his sanity. Although he hid it well behind a smiling face, he was really itching to burn down an orphanage.

"And I'm guessing Mika is staying as well?" He asked with his head tilted. "By the way, what is Mika to you?"

@Daniel reaving
"Yeah mika will stay too. And I guess well she's like my daughter." Mitsu said happily to her as mika started to jump on the couches happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon, it seemed that Roselyn's vitals spiked at the same time her head snapped away from Mari and Roselyn's eyes were wide open as she soon sat up before she put a hand on her right cheek as her right cheek was red. It was like as if someone had slapped her hard♱...
''...I thought I just saw Natsumi slap me...?''
Mari seemed to look up at her, shocked to see her come back to life. She then quickly hugged her and the baby. "Don't scare me like that... You big dummy, I would have slapped you myself too for pulling a trick like that..." She whispered. "Don't you dare leave me without saying goodbye..."

LunaCrosby said:
"I see.....I'm sure she's fine then if she's as strong as you" Zero said and nodded, taking a drink of his coffee. "You can order whatever you want, since I'm paying" he said.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna smiled "Yeah..." She said softly, although her sister was a bit taller than her she wasn't stronger, she didn't worry though since she made up for her lack of strength in intelligence so she was wise enough to knew where trouble lay, or at least that's what Yuna hoped "Do you have siblings?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita continued to curl around in her hair happily not listening to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki was kinda now a little annoyed but she was interested in what he would do⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Mari seemed to look up at her, shocked to see her come back to life. She then quickly hugged her and the baby. "Don't scare me like that... You big dummy, I would have slapped you myself too for pulling a trick like that..." She whispered. "Don't you dare leave me without saying goodbye..."
...♱Roselyn soon hugged Mari back and smiled♱...

''I won't leave you without saying good bye. I don't think Natsumi would even let me leave anyway.''

TheDragoon said:
((Sure xD you start))
Han slept peacefully, snoring lightly as he lay next to Celia in bed. He was holding her closely, feeling the warm heat from her body helping keep him warm that night. He then opened his eyes moments later. He smiled when he saw Celia, and he slowly unwrapped his arms from around her as he tried getting out of bed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alrighty then, let me just get dressed...''
...♱She said as she got up and got her clothes which were next to her and put them on. She kept her bikini on since it didn't seem to matter between bikini and lingerie♱...
Akane smiled and walked inside, motioning for her to follow. She had to go up to her and Aselia's old room to get her clothes and other belongings.

"Has Aselia mentioned me or anything? I feel like she's waiting for my reply with some sort of great anticipation."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and walked inside, motioning for her to follow. She had to go up to her and Aselia's old room to get her clothes and other belongings.
"Has Aselia mentioned me or anything? I feel like she's waiting for my reply with some sort of great anticipation."
''Hmmmm...she's been happier ever since we encountered. But I feel like she never gets enough sleep. She sleeps past breakfast..''

...♱She said as Aselia was actually in the room sleeping♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...she's been happier ever since we encountered. But I feel like she never gets enough sleep. She sleeps past breakfast..''
...♱She said as Aselia was actually in the room sleeping♱...
Akane blinked and looked at Seol as they made it to the room. She opened the door and saw Aselia sleeping.

"That doesn't seem like her. Why is she doing that stuff?"

Roman said:
Akane blinked and looked at Seol as they made it to the room. She opened the door and saw Aselia sleeping.
"That doesn't seem like her. Why is she doing that stuff?"
''Eh, I think she's just playing video games too much...either that or she has nothing to really do.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Eh, I think she's just playing video games too much...either that or she has nothing to really do.''
"And... This was ever since I left?"

Akane asked looking at Aselia.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon hugged Mari back and smiled♱...

''I won't leave you without saying good bye. I don't think Natsumi would even let me leave anyway.''
Mari pouted and knew she might be lying because she was just about to leave on her just now so she held out her pinky with her free hand. "Pinky promise?" She asked childishly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...more like just a week ago..''
"Okay. That's good to know... She can sleep this lobg though. I think it's best I get her back on track."

Akane walked over to the bed and slowly climbed onto it, soon standing up on it. She then began jumping up and down in attempt to wake her up.

Roman said:
Han slept peacefully, snoring lightly as he lay next to Celia in bed. He was holding her closely, feeling the warm heat from her body helping keep him warm that night. He then opened his eyes moments later. He smiled when he saw Celia, and he slowly unwrapped his arms from around her as he tried getting out of bed.
Celia hadn't slept ALL night. Han had grabbed onto her chest without realizing. She was beat red, and a bit angry. She then sent a heatseeking slap his way and sent him flying into the wall. "You PERVERT! Where do you think you were touching all night?!" She said bit angrily, huffing.

((Just for the LOLs
xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Mari pouted and knew she might be lying because she was just about to leave on her just now so she held out her pinky with her free hand. "Pinky promise?" She asked childishly.
...♱Roselyn looked at it and giggled a bit before she doing the pinky promise♱...

''Pinky promise.''

Roman said:
"Okay. That's good to know... She can sleep this lobg though. I think it's best I get her back on track."
Akane walked over to the bed and slowly climbed onto it, soon standing up on it. She then began jumping up and down in attempt to wake her up.
''Ngh...what the hell Seol...? Is it lunch alre--- A-Akane..?!''

...✦She said as she was waking up and noticing it was Akane jumping on the bed before she kinda fell off of the bed. She was wearing her bottom lingerie with a shirt✦...

TheDragoon said:
Nova kept gasping for air, in a state of shock as her whole body threatened to fail on her. Klef good feel the amounts of blood seeping onto her back. The last obstacle was to climb a ladder that lead to the service that was leaving a beacon of light. The sewer was collapsing behind her, and it was evident that if she didn't keep moving she would evidently die.
Klef felt blood sink into her fur as she stood staring at the ladder. She knew that if they didn't get out of here in the matter of a minute they would both die since the entire sewer she had been walking through for what felt like hours was collapsing. It seemed impossible for her to carry Nova and climb up the ladder in bear form since she would slip off, or to try turn back into her default form since she wouldn't be able to support that much weight. Due thought about using the male form she had been using for months, but she was too panicked to concentrate and turn into that form. She carefully let Nova slide off her back and grabbed the girl by the shirt with her teeth. Her paws were too big for the tiny ladder steps, but that didn't stop her from trying, as she used her claws to latch onto the steps. With each step she took, it felt like she was about to slip, and it was hard to keep her mouth open and not clamp down onto Nova. After scrambling up the ladder with the destruction of everything right behind her, she finally reached the top. She used her head to knock open the grate and managed to get the two above ground. Klef let out a sigh of relief as she lied down Nova. Her heart was still pounding and her fur was drenched with blood and sweat, but Nova had it worse as she seemed to have possibly damaged internal organs or bones.

TheDragoon said:
Celia hadn't slept ALL night. Han had grabbed onto her chest without realizing. She was beat red, and a bit angry. She then sent a heatseeking slap his way and sent him flying into the wall. "You PERVERT! Where do you think you were touching all night?!" She said bit angrily, huffing.
((Just for the LOLs
xD ))
When Celia slapped him, Han quickly fell to the ground holding his cheek. "W-What?! I'm sorry!! Owowowowowowowowowow!" He yelled holding his face. "It wasn't on purpose Celia... Besides, what's it matter? Would you rather me, your husband, do it or a stranger?"

Bleach-animated-GIF-%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81-4.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ngh...what the hell Seol...? Is it lunch alre--- A-Akane..?!''
...✦She said as she was waking up and noticing it was Akane jumping on the bed before she kinda fell off of the bed. She was wearing her bottom lingerie with a shirt✦...
"Yes! It is me! Now get up and stop livin-"

Akane stopped talking when Aselia fell off the bed and looked at her. She noticed what she was wearing before Akane had a grin on her face.

"I like what you're wearing...."

Ballerina said:
Klef felt blood sink into her fur as she stood staring at the ladder. She knew that if they didn't get out of here in the matter of a minute they would both die since the entire sewer she had been walking through for what felt like hours was collapsing. It seemed impossible for her to carry Nova and climb up the ladder in bear form since she would slip off, or to try turn back into her default form since she wouldn't be able to support that much weight. Due thought about using the male form she had been using for months, but she was too panicked to concentrate and turn into that form. She carefully let Nova slide off her back and grabbed the girl by the shirt with her teeth. Her paws were too big for the tiny ladder steps, but that didn't stop her from trying, as she used her claws to latch onto the steps. With each step she took, it felt like she was about to slip, and it was hard to keep her mouth open and not clamp down onto Nova. After scrambling up the ladder with the destruction of everything right behind her, she finally reached the top. She used her head to knock open the grate and managed to get the two above ground. Klef let out a sigh of relief as she lied down Nova. Her heart was still pounding and her fur was drenched with blood and sweat, but Nova had it worse as she seemed to have possibly damaged internal organs or bones.
Nova was in complete shock. She needed to get to a hospital immediately, probably knocking on deaths door now. The next hospital was miles away tho, because Klef was in the expanse of the long desert, just before reaching Studdton. It seemed that it was inevitable Nova was going to die as she gagged and tried to get the air back in her lungs. She seemed incredibly weak and the next hit she suffered would end her life.

Roman said:
"Yes! It is me! Now get up and stop livin-"
Akane stopped talking when Aselia fell off the bed and looked at her. She noticed what she was wearing before Akane had a grin on her face.

"I like what you're wearing...."
''M-Mou...''

...✦Aselia groaned in a cute way before she started to get up rubbing her eyes a bit✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back