• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari came in to see once she was aloud. She beamed and ran over to hold the baby with Roselyn, smiling down at her. "Violet looks so beautiful..." She said softly.
''Yes...yes she is..''

...♱Roselyn said as she smiled at Mari and at the baby. It wasn't long before she closed her eyes and her vitals started to fall♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked, "Wh-What?!" she said, how could this guy suddenly claim to be her dad? she had just met him. Sure his name was the same... and his blue hair... but she needed proof. "If that's true, then who's my mom? what does she look like?"
Dex didn't really want to explain himself, but he guessed it was needed. "Your mother's name is Toru. She has black hair, and her eyes..." He said before he remembered what they made him feel like and he blushed, looking to the side and scratching his cheek. "Let's just say they were beautiful."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah you do." Mitsu said to him teasingly as mika giggled happily then launched at him to tickle him
Akita giggled happily as he started to tangle himself into the hair happily

[/QUOTE]
''Hey Akita, can you say, 'Mitsu'?''

Roman said:
"Yeah since things are better back on Earth, I was going to go back. Plus, there's a lot of people here as it is..."
Akane said, smiling softly. She looked at the mansion and smiled.

"I prefer the quiet life in a house... A mansion just isn't for me..."
''Ah...I see...well, maybe I could help you with that? Oh. You don't have to answer but...any words for Aselia?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yes...yes she is..''
...♱Roselyn said as she smiled at Mari and at the baby. It wasn't long before she closed her eyes and her vitals started to fall♱...
Mari almost screamed, looking at Roselyn and feeling her heart break into a million pieces. "Rosie-San?!" She panicked as she held her hand. "W-Wake up! We're supposed to take care of her together..." She said, almost on the verge of tears.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed and grabbed Mika again before throwing her back on the couch. "No more of this. I grow tired." He said as he stretched. "But seriously, nice power."
This child's power could be useful and useless at the same time. Was there a limit to what she could summon? Could it only be up to a certain size? Or did the time it take to summon a weapon increase as the size increased?

Those were some questions he had. He couldn't help it but every time he saw somebody with a power, he wanted to know its limits. How far it could stretch. It's how he picked his allies. Even his friends. If Ansom never saw a use in a person's ability, there was a good chance that the person would never hear of Ansom again.

It's just like a job interview. If your skills don't bring anything to the table, why have you around? Luckily, this Mika's power seemed useful enough. If not, he would probably make Mitsu mad by sending her away.

He sighed and yawned loudly. "Do you know how long you're staying?" He asked his daughter.

@Daniel reaving
"I was thinking the night at least." Mitsu said as she stretched out on the couch happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...I see...well, maybe I could help you with that? Oh. You don't have to answer but...any words for Aselia?''
Akane tilted her head and soon laughed lightly. She didn't think about that... She was just trying to think about it all... Let herself get back to normal. She knew it was taking a long time to actually get over it, but the woman hasn't loved for almost 12 years and she had only been revived to find her husband had died.

"To be honest, if things go back to the way they were, I hope she'd come live with me on Earth... As for the help, sure."

(((( Seol seems to help my characters move all the time xD ))))

TheDragoon said:
Dex didn't really want to explain himself, but he guessed it was needed. "Your mother's name is Toru. She has black hair, and her eyes..." He said before he remembered what they made him feel like and he blushed, looking to the side and scratching his cheek. "Let's just say they were beautiful."
Kelsey stared at him, "I thought you were dead" she said and looked to the side, she wasn't lying, that's what Toru had told her, and her mom didn't like talking about him, at all,

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stared at him, "I thought you were dead" she said and looked to the side, she wasn't lying, that's what Toru had told her, and her mom didn't like talking about him, at all,
Dex shrugged. "Well, long story short, I came back from the dead only to be held against my will, and turn evil." He said before stretching.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mitsjdbfjchehejfkdhskdj." He said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Mi~ Tsu~?''

...⊹Yuki said trying to teach Akita how to say her older sister's name. But then if Yuki is Akita's mom, and Mitsu is Yuki's sister, is she a sister and an auntie to Akita? At least Reika is easy to tell. Mitsu and Yuki were the more...complicated family members but it didn't really matter all that much⊹...

TheDragoon said:
((They were just cuddling and stuff... But if you want Ciela and Han to do something, I'd be completely fine with that))
(((( We can do a timeskip. Maybe to the next morning? ))))

TheDragoon said:
Mari almost screamed, looking at Roselyn and feeling her heart break into a million pieces. "Rosie-San?!" She panicked as she held her hand. "W-Wake up! We're supposed to take care of her together..." She said, almost on the verge of tears.
...♱Roselyn didn't respond as her vitals disappeared but a smile on her face was there as she rested peacefully♱...

Roman said:
Akane tilted her head and soon laughed lightly. She didn't think about that... She was just trying to think about it all... Let herself get back to normal. She knew it was taking a long time to actually get over it, but the woman hasn't loved for almost 12 years and she had only been revived to find her husband had died.
"To be honest, if things go back to the way they were, I hope she'd come live with me on Earth... As for the help, sure."

(((( Seol seems to help my characters move all the time xD ))))
''Alrighty then, let me just get dressed...''

...♱She said as she got up and got her clothes which were next to her and put them on. She kept her bikini on since it didn't seem to matter between bikini and lingerie♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn didn't respond as her vitals disappeared but a smile on her face was there as she rested peacefully♱...
Mari began to shout frantically, now bursting into tears. "Rosie-San! Rosie-San! Don't leave me..." She said softly as she just continued to grasp her hand. "And... I didn't even get to say goodbye..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Mi~ Tsu~?''
...⊹Yuki said trying to teach Akita how to say her older sister's name. But then if Yuki is Akita's mom, and Mitsu is Yuki's sister, is she a sister and an auntie to Akita? At least Reika is easy to tell. Mitsu and Yuki were the more...complicated family members but it didn't really matter all that much⊹...
Akita giggled happily Ashe kept getting tangled into her hair

TheDragoon said:
Dex shrugged. "Well, long story short, I came back from the dead only to be held against my will, and turn evil." He said before stretching.
Kelsey continued staring at him, "does my mom know?..." she asked slowly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey continued staring at him, "does my mom know?..." she asked slowly.
Dex shook his head. "No, I just got back and haven't seen her since that time she... Brainwashed me." He said.

Hina sighed a little as she sat there on the roof of a building a massive sword in one hand and nothing in the other as she stared out over the city. The same wrecked robot stood beside her. "He did not love you my dear." The robot said to her making her frown more. "He never cared about you." It said in its deep human like voice making her squeeze the hilt of the blade more. "Come with me my dear. I will never leave." The broken robot said to her making her stand up her face growing cold. Then she turned to leave with the robot

@Anyone

TheDragoon said:
Mari began to shout frantically, now bursting into tears. "Rosie-San! Rosie-San! Don't leave me..." She said softly as she just continued to grasp her hand. "And... I didn't even get to say goodbye..."
...♱Soon, it seemed that Roselyn's vitals spiked at the same time her head snapped away from Mari and Roselyn's eyes were wide open as she soon sat up before she put a hand on her right cheek as her right cheek was red. It was like as if someone had slapped her hard♱...

''...I thought I just saw Natsumi slap me...?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back