• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
When Celia slapped him, Han quickly fell to the ground holding his cheek. "W-What?! I'm sorry!! Owowowowowowowowowow!" He yelled holding his face. "It wasn't on purpose Celia... Besides, what's it matter? Would you rather me, your husband, do it or a stranger?"
Bleach-animated-GIF-%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81-4.gif
Celia gave him a stern look. "I-I don't mind! You just didn't have to be so indecent! Besides..." She said as she pushed some hair out of her face, looking to the side, blushing. "I didn't know you still had those thoughts about me... Especially with all this mishap with Akuma..." She muttered.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn looked at it and giggled a bit before she doing the pinky promise♱...

''Pinky promise.''
Mari smiled when she took her pinky. "They say your going to have to stay in the hospital for about a week or so. It'll help you recover. If you don't mind I think I'll go and buy some things to help take care of her, like diapers." She giggled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''M-Mou...''
...✦Aselia groaned in a cute way before she started to get up rubbing her eyes a bit✦...
Akane hopped off the bed and landed in front of Aselia. She then held out hee hand and winked at her.

"Get up! I heard you've been living like some sort of super gamer."

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled when she took her pinky. "They say your going to have to stay in the hospital for about a week or so. It'll help you recover. If you don't mind I think I'll go and buy some things to help take care of her, like diapers." She giggled.
''Haha...alright. Uh take Natsumi with you. I can't be there to defend you if the need arises.''

Roman said:
Akane hopped off the bed and landed in front of Aselia. She then held out hee hand and winked at her.
"Get up! I heard you've been living like some sort of super gamer."
...✦Aselia took her hand as she spoke✦...

''Preparing for future tournaments that are being held every Saturday. You get 100k if you win first.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...alright. Uh take Natsumi with you. I can't be there to defend you if the need arises.''
Mari looked around, now confused. "Natsumi? I never even saw her enter the room...?" She asked, now wondering if Roselyn was going insane or not.

TheDragoon said:
Celia gave him a stern look. "I-I don't mind! You just didn't have to be so indecent! Besides..." She said as she pushed some hair out of her face, looking to the side, blushing. "I didn't know you still had those thoughts about me... Especially with all this mishap with Akuma..." She muttered.
Han groaned as he stood up, holding his red cheek. "Indecent?! I was asleep! I honestly thought it was a pillow or something!" He argued before sitting down on the bed beside her. When she mentioned Akuma, Han cursed under his breath before replying, "You're my wife. My thoughts wouldn't go away from you not even for a moment. You're the center of my life... That being said, all my thoughts about you are going nowhere. Dirty or not."

Roman said:
Han groaned as he stood up, holding his red cheek. "Indecent?! I was asleep! I honestly thought it was a pillow or something!" He argued before sitting down on the bed beside her. When she mentioned Akuma, Han cursed under his breath before replying, "You're my wife. My thoughts wouldn't go away from you not even for a moment. You're the center of my life... That being said, all my thoughts about you are going nowhere. Dirty or not."
Celia blushed a bit and frowned. "I-I guess all boys do have their pervy moments... Whatever, do you want to go on a date or something?" She asked. "We could go to the beach again~" She teased, knowing she looked good in a swimsuit.

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked around, now confused. "Natsumi? I never even saw her enter the room...?" She asked, now wondering if Roselyn was going insane or not.
''Oh that's a bit hurtful...''

...☫Natsumi said from behind Mari☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh that's a bit hurtful...''
...☫Natsumi said from behind Mari☫...
Mari jumped and almost grabbed onto the fan on the ceiling, before she smiled at Natsumi, the one who took care of her ever since she was a child. She gave her a big hug. "Natsumi-Senpai! I haven't seen you in so long!" She said happily. "I missed you so much!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia took her hand as she spoke✦...

''Preparing for future tournaments that are being held every Saturday. You get 100k if you win first.''
"What do you plan on doing with the money if you win?"

Akane asked, letting go of Aselia's hand.

TheDragoon said:
Dex shook his head. "No, I just got back and haven't seen her since that time she... Brainwashed me." He said.
Kelsey stared up at him, "She'd probably burst into a fit of emotion's of she saw you, the moment I asked about you she said she'd only tell me once so I listened to all her little story's about it, then she went to sleep once she finished." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stared up at him, "She'd probably burst into a fit of emotion's of she saw you, the moment I asked about you she said she'd only tell me once so I listened to all her little story's about it, then she went to sleep once she finished." she said.
Dex sighed. "It's probably best that I don't see her then... Or ever again." He said. "I don't want to cause anymore pain than I have already caused. I also gotta go see my little brother."

TheDragoon said:
Nova was in complete shock. She needed to get to a hospital immediately, probably knocking on deaths door now. The next hospital was miles away tho, because Klef was in the expanse of the long desert, just before reaching Studdton. It seemed that it was inevitable Nova was going to die as she gagged and tried to get the air back in her lungs. She seemed incredibly weak and the next hit she suffered would end her life.
She looked at Nova realizing that unlike Klef, she did not make it out in one piece. Klef picked up the girl's body with her mouth again and tried her hardest to carefully sling it over her back. She was about ready to grudgingly take the body to the nearest hospital, not really caring how far away it was until she remembered she had her magic back. Perhaps she could teleport the city she was in, long before she was in the sewers or playing shoots and ladders with a strange man. She did set up a 'teleportation hub' nearby the school and her cave. It wouldn't bring them to the school, but it would be able to teleport them nearby, or at least in the same city. If she went to the hospital in Studdton, they wouldn't be welcome there since they destroyed at least a sixth of their sewage system. Now that Klef was calm enough, she shapeshifter out of her bear form and into the male form she had been using for most of her adventures. She fumbled through her hoodie pocket and grabbed a card that was connected to the teleportation hub she made. It quickly combusted before the two blood covered children appeared in another city, supposedly the same one as her mentor and the school she was going to.

TheDragoon said:
Mari jumped and almost grabbed onto the fan on the ceiling, before she smiled at Natsumi, the one who took care of her ever since she was a child. She gave her a big hug. "Natsumi-Senpai! I haven't seen you in so long!" She said happily. "I missed you so much!"
''Well...I was around the mansion a lot...and I did just slap Roselyn back to life..''

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed. "It's probably best that I don't see her then... Or ever again." He said. "I don't want to cause anymore pain than I have already caused. I also gotta go see my little brother."
Kelsey tilted her head as she looked at him, "but don't you think it's torture for her to think your dead? even if I broke up with someone, i'd still be pretty upset they were dead, like this guy Ken for example"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...?Masahi took in a deep breath before walking forward towards Roman. Right now, he may want Roman dead, but some small part of him said to try and talk things out first. This was the same part of him that had pushed him forward that day that he saw Kaori for the first time in years. In his deep voice, Masahi talked while causally walking towards Roman?...
"There is any number of reasons i could know your past. But tell me Roman, who all could truly know this place? Not many. After all, you should of woken up that night being the only living thing in this field. And i will tell you this, you weren't the one to kill them."

...?Masahi then stopped five feet away from Roman, his tengan not active at the moment. Upon stopping Masahi produced a sharp branch from his right arm before snapping it off and throwing it into the ground more than a few yards away. Right where Roman had once impaled Kaori against his will. After that, Masahi spoke again?...

"Tell me Roman, why do you think i spared you that night?"

[/QUOTE]
Roman frowned and gritted his teeth as he looked at the masked man. He knew exactly what day this man was talking about... The night everything went to hell for the second time. The night. Kaori died... By his hand.

"I... Know I wasn't the one who kill them. I myself almost died that night, but I don't need you reminding me... When I woke up, I was just laying there... In a pool of blood that wasn't even my own."

When the branch pierced the ground, Roman looked over at it. That exact spot... Right there where was where Roman forever earned his first demons. He could just see it replaying in his mind over and over again. The sound. The feeling. The memory was so strong it almost felt real.

tumblr_mzi5ap2Lhp1r219jqo3_r1_500.gif

"I won't stand for games anymore. Take off that mask or I'll pull off your unconscious body."

Ballerina said:
She looked at Nova realizing that unlike Klef, she did not make it out in one piece. Klef picked up the girl's body with her mouth again and tried her hardest to carefully sling it over her back. She was about ready to grudgingly take the body to the nearest hospital, not really caring how far away it was until she remembered she had her magic back. Perhaps she could teleport the city she was in, long before she was in the sewers or playing shoots and ladders with a strange man. She did set up a 'teleportation hub' nearby the school and her cave. It wouldn't bring them to the school, but it would be able to teleport them nearby, or at least in the same city. If she went to the hospital in Studdton, they wouldn't be welcome there since they destroyed at least a sixth of their sewage system. Now that Klef was calm enough, she shapeshifter out of her bear form and into the male form she had been using for most of her adventures. She fumbled through her hoodie pocket and grabbed a card that was connected to the teleportation hub she made. It quickly combusted before the two blood covered children appeared in another city, supposedly the same one as her mentor and the school she was going to.
Nova reached clutched onto Klef's back, looking at her slightly. "H-....Hey... K...Le...F..." She managed to get out, gagging. "I... Ha...Ve... Some...Thing... T...To... Tell... You... So...me...Thing..." She coughed. Even tho she was mostly human, it was easy to realize now how much Nova had to go through. She made it in and out of a secret government facility alive, went down to the deepest darkest part of Studdton, was eaten alive by a frog and survived, pretty much saved her friend from being alive as well, and made it out of Studdton alive with Klef. After everything that happened, it was obvious her body may not survive regardless if she got medical attention or not...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I was around the mansion a lot...and I did just slap Roselyn back to life..''
Mari laughed. "You have to teach me how to do that some time. Want to help me shop?" She asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed a bit and frowned. "I-I guess all boys do have their pervy moments... Whatever, do you want to go on a date or something?" She asked. "We could go to the beach again~" She teased, knowing she looked good in a swimsuit.
"Sure. We can go to the beach, but I'm hoping you'd at least say sorry. I feel like you slapped my face right off... It still stings." Han said, looking at Celia with a small smile on his face.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey tilted her head as she looked at him, "but don't you think it's torture for her to think your dead? even if I broke up with someone, i'd still be pretty upset they were dead, like this guy Ken for example"
Dex blinked. "That's oddly specific, but whatever, fine... I'll go see her. But don't expect anything good to come out of it." He said as he sighed, ready to follow Kelsey back.

Roman said:
"Sure. We can go to the beach, but I'm hoping you'd at least say sorry. I feel like you slapped my face right off... It still stings." Han said, looking at Celia with a small smile on his face.
Celia nodded and put her hand on his other cheek before leaning in and kissing the hurt cheek, causing it to instantly heal before she looked him in the eyes. "I'm sorry." She said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded and put her hand on his other cheek before leaning in and kissing the hurt cheek, causing it to instantly heal before she looked him in the eyes. "I'm sorry." She said softly.
Han smiled a little more and took his hand off his face. He was glad she said sorry and even healed his cheek with a kiss. Han then kissed Celia back, but on the lips instead. "Thanks Celia... And apology accepted." He told her. "Now, let's get dressed and head out."

TheDragoon said:
Nova reached clutched onto Klef's back, looking at her slightly. "H-....Hey... K...Le...F..." She managed to get out, gagging. "I... Ha...Ve... Some...Thing... T...To... Tell... You... So...me...Thing..." She coughed. Even tho she was mostly human, it was easy to realize now how much Nova had to go through. She made it in and out of a secret government facility alive, went down to the deepest darkest part of Studdton, was eaten alive by a frog and survived, pretty much saved her friend from being alive as well, and made it out of Studdton alive with Klef. After everything that happened, it was obvious her body may not survive regardless if she got medical attention or not...
Klef knew that Nova was trying to tell her something, but she knew that she needed to call 911 immediately or grab the nearest healer. Fortunately they were nearby a store front, so there were people there to witness. " Someone please! Get help!" She shouted at a few strangers, who actually complied. A few out their phones and dialed a few emergency lines as Klef was struggling to support Nova's weight even in male form since she was so exhausted. She looked into Nova's eyes, she had went through way more than Klef did, and she seemed to be more human than Klef would ever be, meaning that her body wouldn't be able to handle much more. The ambulance soon arrived with stretchers and scooped Nova, putting her into the truck. Klef tagged along as well so that if her friend died, at least she wouldn't die alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back