• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han looked at Celia and then Ayame, soon speaking himself, "Well, greetings are over. We can catch up sometime later, Ayame. Just give me a call... Which I doubt you'll do." He said, as they left. "I might just do that!" Ayame's voice called from a distance. Han sighed lightly and sat down on the sand. "I just want today to be you and me... And Mari if she remembers we exist." He joked.
Celia giggled. "Well she's been really busy lately... Do you want to know something?" She asked before leaning in and whispering in his ear. "Your a grandpa now~ Roselyn had a baby."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded and smiled. "Sure sounds good to me" she says
Kite took her hand in his, giving her a look that told her he loved her more than anything else in the world before heading off with her towards a Chinese restaurant nearby.

TheDragoon said:
((Shuu will be gone for a bit, so how about Drakon? He can't swim tho >~<))
(Yep, Lena can teach him a bit)

Lena was still walking to the pool, looking down at her phone, browsing through her contacts.

JJKab said:
(Yep, Lena can teach him a bit)
Lena was still walking to the pool, looking down at her phone, browsing through her contacts.
((Careful tho... Drakon has a deep hatred for Shuu >~>))

Drakon was on the school rooftop, trying to avoid being seen by any Team Dimension members. He knew that if he didn't get the artifacts back to Ineur, he would be dead meat. He shivered at the thought of being ripped limb from limb.

TheDragoon said:
((Careful tho... Drakon has a deep hatred for Shuu >~>))
Drakon was on the school rooftop, trying to avoid being seen by any Team Dimension members. He knew that if he didn't get the artifacts back to Ineur, he would be dead meat. He shivered at the thought of being ripped limb from limb.
As she checked her phone, she totally missed the pool, and instead started climbing the stairs to the top of the school. She was completely oblivious

JJKab said:
As she checked her phone, she totally missed the pool, and instead started climbing the stairs to the top of the school. She was completely oblivious
Drakon heard somebody coming and looked around frantically for a hiding spot. There wasn't one. He cringed, waiting to be captured.

TheDragoon said:
Kite took her hand in his, giving her a look that told her he loved her more than anything else in the world before heading off with her towards a Chinese restaurant nearby.
Lexi smiled and blushed and wrapped her other arm around his and held his hand with the other. "So what were you performing for?" She asks

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...there should be like a mall somewhere here...that's where I would go first..''
Mari nodded. "To the mall we go then!" She said before skipping in its direction, not having a care in the world.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and blushed and wrapped her other arm around his and held his hand with the other. "So what were you performing for?" She asks
Kite looked up at the sky. "Well, I was trying to ease war tensions..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon heard somebody coming and looked around frantically for a hiding spot. There wasn't one. He cringed, waiting to be captured.
All that Drakon saw, was a young girl, who was still checking her phone, walking up the stairs. After she entered the rooftop, she shivered a bit, and looked around. Widening her eyes, she put her phone in her pocket

"Since when I dispersed from my path?!" She asked herself, a bit confused

TheDragoon said:
Ken heard the sound of footsteps and went to open the door to see who it was. He then turned his eyes to the man with blue hair, and immediately held Kelsey close to her protectively, thinking it was a stranger who was attempting to steal her from him. "Mine." He hissed.
Dex frowned and rose an eyebrow. "He seems... Charming." He said.
Kelsey blinked before looking at Ken, "K-Ken... that's my dad...." she said, her face slightly reddening.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do it just for you daddy." She said back to him with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
"Don't say that in public, dear." Ansom laughed. "People may take it out of context." He shook his head and an apple appeared in his hand. He took a large bite and spun the apple in his hand.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki was kinda now a little annoyed but she was interested in what he would do⊹...
Akita mumbled happily as he managed to get onto his hands and knees then he reached up more wanting his mom to get closer to him as he kept mumbling at her

NeoClassical said:
"Don't say that in public, dear." Ansom laughed. "People may take it out of context." He shook his head and an apple appeared in his hand. He took a large bite and spun the apple in his hand.
"Why would I say that in public?" Mitsu asked as mika ran over to ansom. "Apple apple apple!!" She cried happily as she wanted one too

Ansom shrugged. "It was a joke, Mitsu." He rolled his eyes. Mika ran over to him which made him laugh. She was so giddy. It reminded him of his sister. With a shake of his head, another Apple appeared in his free hand. "Here you go, child." He held it out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why would I say that in public?" Mitsu asked as mika ran over to ansom. "Apple apple apple!!" She cried happily as she wanted one too

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's gaze remained immobile for a few moments engaged in silence. He wasn't sure what to say next, having being distracted by the overflow of debates within his conscience. Eventually, his gaze altered itself to gaze upon Camilla, his irises softening the longer he looked at her. As if casually, he leaned across the table and gently pulled Camilla's face toward his, staring her directly in the eyes. "Are you positive?"

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla watched him, waiting for his reaction before had pulled her face towards his, blinking a few times as she stared back at him her cheeks colouring so slightly it was barely noticeable, but it was there. Listening to his question, a gentle yet reassuring smile placed itself on her face "Very much so" she said softly to him, she was positive, she has made her mind up on that quite some time ago, if she had any inkling of leaving his side, she wouldn't have waited so patiently on his return when he was away she could have left too, since after all she had only planned on staying on the surface for a year originally, but after she met him, she stayed even after the year past, so she was more than certain she wasn't going anywhere...

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked, as he gently looked over at Ariel
"Welp, my hands are still intact... as well as my butt" He joked, laughing gently, kissing her on her cheek.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel laughed lightly "Good~" she said happily as she went back to watching the movie.

Akio said:
"You can burst their ear drums." He pointed out taking another bite of food. "Still if I was a regular mortal you would think one of them would think it might be a good idea to befriend the girl who can do so rather then ridicule them, if you had flipped out one would think you would have targeted them first." He said in his usual casual tone as he finished up.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled a bit and rolled her eyes "I knew you say that. The point I was getting at was that I wouldn't" she looked over at him "I'm not a violent person, as you probably can already tell, so as much as their comments pissed me off, I did not prove their theory that I would but yeah, If I ever cracked, I probably would have targeted them first" she nodded "As for befriending me, I'm glad they didn't, I wouldn't want someone trying their hardest to be friends with me just so I won't use my abilities on them, I'd rather have one real friend than a dozen fake ones" she gave a small smile before finishing off her food as well, then taking her plate to the kitchen sink.

@Akio

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "It was a joke, Mitsu." He rolled his eyes. Mika ran over to him which made him laugh. She was so giddy. It reminded him of his sister. With a shake of his head, another Apple appeared in his free hand. "Here you go, child." He held it out.
"Yum!" Mika said happily as she reached upward with both hands and grabed the apple then immidiately brought it to her mouth and took a massive bite that completely filled her cheeks and mouth making her cheeks puff out as she managed a small smile then ran off to explore the house happily with her new apple

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yum!" Mika said happily as she reached upward with both hands and grabed the apple then immidiately brought it to her mouth and took a massive bite that completely filled her cheeks and mouth making her cheeks puff out as she managed a small smile then ran off to explore the house happily with her new apple

[/QUOTE]
"Don't open any closed doors!" Ansom yelled at Mika as she ran off. He shook his head. Some rooms had dangerous animals in it. Some had atrocious scenes painted on the walls. One had a group of bodies hanging from the ceiling. They were his punching bags. One room was even dedicated to the many different sexual desires of Ansom. That would be a bad door to open. He laughed and turned to Mitsu. "She must be a handful."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel laughed lightly "Good~" she said happily as she went back to watching the movie.
Gregory slowly leaned the side of his head against Ariel's, as he chuckled ligbtly at the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back