• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu took off his shirt and went back to her lips, sucking on her tongue as he dropped his shirt on the floor. He couldn't believe it, but he actually managed to find his significant other, somebody he'd trust and love so much that he'd never let them go. It was Lena, and it would be nobody else.
Lena smiled quietly, as she slowly grabbed Shuu's skin on the back, embracing him tightly. She didn't such a feeling in years. She had a boyfriend, but he abused her. As Shuu was embracing her tightly, a bit of pain occured in her stomach. She quietly groaned, but kept kissing.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled quietly, as she slowly grabbed Shuu's skin on the back, embracing him tightly. She didn't such a feeling in years. She had a boyfriend, but he abused her. As Shuu was embracing her tightly, a bit of pain occured in her stomach. She quietly groaned, but kept kissing.
Shuu pulled back finally, out of breath as he looked into Lena's eyes. "I want you..." He said softly.

((Fadeeee))

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pulled back finally, out of breath as he looked into Lena's eyes. "I want you..." He said softly.
((Fadeeee))
(Not realy nessecary, but if you insist..)

JJKab said:
Lena let out a more audible squeak, as she giggled.
"Stop that! It tickles!" She said, in a tone of voice that clearly said

'I'm enjoying this

@Nonalaka

"I might sound... Sadistic... But... Can i see your limits, when it comes to breath holding? I-I will give you air as soon as you start to feel weak, but... I wanna see how your body reacts.." Gregory said, smiling apologizingly.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel stared at him blankly, he wanted to see how her body reacts to holding her breath? So...that sounded a bit odd and dangerous...but then again, he was supposed to teach her how to hold her breath better underwater and she trusted him. So she eventually nodded, continuing to hold her breath

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel stared at him blankly, he wanted to see how her body reacts to holding her breath? So...that sounded a bit odd and dangerous...but then again, he was supposed to teach her how to hold her breath better underwater and she trusted him. So she eventually nodded, continuing to hold her breath
Gregory looked into Ariel's eyes, as he frowned a little.

AS soon as you'll start to have ANY kind of stomach ache or your lungs will hurt badly, Let. Me. Know" He insisted, holding her tightly. They were still lying on the bottom, with Ariel lying on top of Greg.

JJKab said:
Gregory looked into Ariel's eyes, as he frowned a little.
AS soon as you'll start to have ANY kind of stomach ache or your lungs will hurt badly, Let. Me. Know" He insisted, holding her tightly. They were still lying on the bottom, with Ariel lying on top of Greg.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded as she continued to hold on, after a while of holding on she began to feel a bit faint as her lungs were screaming at her for air she moved her arms to tug at his arm, letting him know it was getting hard to hold her breath.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo sighed. "How about this. Your mom and teach you about your Neko powers and I can teach you about your exceed powers... Except for one. Your not ready for it yet." He said.
Emi stared at him, "I wanna know..." she said, her ear's lowering.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi stared at him, "I wanna know..." she said, her ear's lowering.
Shingo shook his head. "Another time. Maybe you'll have a partner to learn it with when you grow older." He said. "Anyway, how about we apply her to FHS?" He asked Ally.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo shook his head. "Another time. Maybe you'll have a partner to learn it with when you grow older." He said. "Anyway, how about we apply her to FHS?" He asked Ally.
Ally blinked before looking at emi and nodded, "Yeah, she'll be old enough soon" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blinked before looking at emi and nodded, "Yeah, she'll be old enough soon" she said.
Shingo nodded. "I just hope she's found an ideal mate by then..." He said, groaning as he went back to sleep, too tired.

Daniel reaving]Thana smiled more as she bent her head down gently laying her lips to Akuren's forehead as she cradled him gently in her arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate watched as Thana cradled Akuren, smiling gently. "I can't tell you how happy I am... Our youngest son." He said softly. "He's already an amazing feat to our family. He always was."

@Slaxt

Lumina said:
tumblr_nlwduisXEe1tmw0s3o2_500.gif

Lumina
~ Newly reborn ~

...♤Lumina wasn't sure how to react to Kenji's reaction. Her memories weren't fully restored, but she knew deep down that it made her really sad to see Kenji not think she was real. Of course she was real. She knew she died, and how she got back like this was kind of fuzzy, but if she was sure of one thing, it was that she was real. A part of her wanted to reach out to him, and her hand reached out a small ways in front of her before she stopped herself, feeling like it'd probably be useless to do that. He obviously was confused, and hurt, and since he was thinking that she wasn't real, of course he wouldn't want to be close to her. The tears still slipped down her cheeks as she looked at him, the wind blowing her hair behind her. As she sat there, another memory came back to her, one where Kenji had said that pairs can feel each others pain. Lumina's eyes widened, getting an idea. She looked around the roof and found a rock that wasn't part of the rubble of the aftermath of their combined rage. Picking it up, Lumina looked at Kenji with sad yet determined eyes, speaking before deeply slicing her arm with the sharp part of the rock, hoping with all of her being that he'd be able to feel the pain she was in as the blood streamed down her arm and stained her clothes and the roof♤...

"You told me once that pairs can feel each others pain, right? Let me prove that to you."

no slide no slide no slide
...ΨSadness flowed through Kenji's veins and deadened his mind as Lumina cut her arm. It was as if a black mist had settled upon him and refused to shift. The sadness was his albatross. It lay like dirty snow over every other emotion, greying his spirit, tainting all that could bring him joy and relief. Now and then he struck his forehead and heart like a man demented, with cries of anguish, curses and lamentations. He didn't feel anything, nothing from Lumina, even though her blood fell onto the rooftop. He spoke as he leaned forward, his face turning to that of pure pain. His head began to pound as small bursts of memories began to ignite within his head, showing him small glimpses of battlefields he'd never seen before, or at least, didn't remember, until nowΨ...

I knew it.. I knew it was too good to be true.. You're just a figment of my imagination.. You'll fade, then I'll be alone.. again..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Sorry I couldn't repost right away I was in class))

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked, never had a home? It kind of made more sense to her why he acted the way he did upon hearing that. Her voice falling silent for a moment as she though her gaze slowly moved in his direction " You know, if you want I can let you stay at my place for a while? It'll save you the bother of searching" She suggested "Friends look out for friends right?" She tilted her head a little and smiled "Besides I owe you for teaching me stuff" she nodded.

@Akio
He gave her a glance at her offer considering and the connotations behind it to him. Friend was a loaded word to him but he could understand owing and it seemed room and board could be provided off that. Subconsciously he nodded, there was no particular reason for him to decline her offer so he simply nodded his asset. Though that left another problem of his physical needs distracting him and even he could tell trying to broach the topic would be awkward. "So it seems, however I might not come in tonight."

Akio said:
He gave her a glance at her offer considering and the connotations behind it to him. Friend was a loaded word to him but he could understand owing and it seemed room and board could be provided off that. Subconsciously he nodded, there was no particular reason for him to decline her offer so he simply nodded his asset. Though that left another problem of his physical needs distracting him and even he could tell trying to broach the topic would be awkward. "So it seems, however I might not come in tonight."

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked a few times after he answered, moving her head so it was no longer tilted "Well, alright...but where are you going to go tonight then?" She asked, it didn't make sense to her really unless he had somewhere to go or something like that, but she supposed it was maybe none of her business to know his plans...

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked a few times after he answered, moving her head so it was no longer tilted "Well, alright...but where are you going to go tonight then?" She asked, it didn't make sense to her really unless he had somewhere to go or something like that, but she supposed it was maybe none of her business to know his plans...

@Akio
He hesitated for a split moment wondering if he should actually speak about this matter before deciding there was no harm in doing so. "My physical needs are becoming distracting, I may need little for affection but I still inhabit a healthy adult body, there is only so long I can go ignoring it so I will likely seek a hotel." He said straight faced.

Akio said:
He hesitated for a split moment wondering if he should actually speak about this matter before deciding there was no harm in doing so. "My physical needs are becoming distracting, I may need little for affection but I still inhabit a healthy adult body, there is only so long I can go ignoring it so I will likely seek a hotel." He said straight faced.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie stared at him blankly as she processed his words, physical needs? What did he mean b- Oh. It was at this moment that her expression changed, looking a bit more awkward, her cheeks tinted pink out of awkwardness as she realised what he meant, how could he say something like that so casually "I-I...uh....I see..." She answered with a small nod, what else could she say on the matter really.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie stared at him blankly as she processed his words, physical needs? What did he mean b- Oh. It was at this moment that her expression changed, looking a bit more awkward, her cheeks tinted pink out of awkwardness as she realised what he meant, how could he say something like that so casually "I-I...uh....I see..." She answered with a small nod, what else could she say on the matter really.

@Akio
He almost smirked a bit to see her awkwardness, it was almost funny sometimes seeing how people got so upset or distracted by such a simple statement of face. "Indeed, and unless you decided to take care of me personally I will have to go settle this elsewhere." He said nonchalantly before starting to walk away.

Akio said:
He almost smirked a bit to see her awkwardness, it was almost funny sometimes seeing how people got so upset or distracted by such a simple statement of face. "Indeed, and unless you decided to take care of me personally I will have to go settle this elsewhere." He said nonchalantly before starting to walk away.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"Take care of you personal- W-Woah What?!" Rosalie took a small step back her eyes widening at his statement. If her face wasn't red before, it certainly was now, after all, with how he talks it was really hard to tell if he was joking or not, but since he was walking away she began the think he was joking.

@Akio

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon looked over to the door when she heard Celia. She was just resting a little bit tired but she thought she could talk to Celia for now. So she spoke before sitting up so she could talk to Celia without falling asleep♱...

"Ah, yeah I'm in here. Come in"
...❤︎Celia was happy to here that Zenya was here and once told she could go in, opening the door to Zenya's room and walked inside. At the sight of her, she stood in the doorway for a couple minutes just staring at her. She looked different from the last time Celia saw her and she didn't know why. Maybe something happened recently or awhile, she really didn't know❤︎...

"Eh? Why do you look so different?

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"Take care of you personal- W-Woah What?!" Rosalie took a small step back her eyes widening at his statement. If her face wasn't red before, it certainly was now, after all, with how he talks it was really hard to tell if he was joking or not, but since he was walking away she began the think he was joking.

@Akio
He looked back actually enjoying himself slightly teasing the girl. "All I said if you wanted to offer yourself instead of me going out I would not stop you, it would probably be pleasurable for you." He said pushing it a little further as he paused continuing to tease her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia was happy to here that Zenya was here and once told she could go in, opening the door to Zenya's room and walked inside. At the sight of her, she stood in the doorway for a couple minutes just staring at her. She looked different from the last time Celia saw her and she didn't know why. Maybe something happened recently or awhile, she really didn't know❤︎...

"Eh? Why do you look so different?
...♱Zenya looked at her blankly for a moment before realizing and taking off her eye patch♱...

''It's a long story...you wanna hear about it?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back