• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
tumblr_lwmz29hRlU1r6waswo1_500.gif

Kansuke
~ hero of courage ~

...?It was a relied to hear that Elaena wasn't made he made it start to rain. Really, how could he have forgotten about what his ocarina songs could do? Really he should have been more careful, maybe playing something harmless like the one that would summon the scarecrow... then again, that scarecrow was really finicky about when he would come and where exactly he'd be summoned to, so for all he knew he'd be summoning the scarecrow halfway across the park. Well, whatever the case, Elaena didn't seem to mind an awful lot, and she said it was alright, so it obviously must have been. Kansuke just sat in silence for a while, watching the rain fall around the park, noting how peaceful it was. Deep down, as much as he enjoyed the peace, it was still hard to adjust to. Years and years and lifetimes of having to be the one to save the day made times when that was necessary feel just plain odd. But, being able to spend time with others and just enjoy the day and enjoy their company was pretty great too. So Kansuke placed the ocarina next to him before smiling at Elaena softly, laying back down on the ground and closing his eyes. After a moment, he spoke, his tone obvious that he was quite relaxed?...

"The rain is a nice sound, isn't it?"

no slide no slide no slide

[/code]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena had spaced out as she looked across the park, watching the rain falling, it was quite peaceful really, well until a raindrop had snuck its way through the leaves and landed on her nose, making her flinch a bit before giggling quietly. Hearing Kansuke speak she looked in his direction, he looked pretty relaxed laying down, she would lay down as well if she wasn't along with someone, if she laid down, she'd fall asleep, thanks to her 'complaint' for lack of a better word. So she stayed sitting up, falling asleep wouldn't give off the best impression. Smiling in response to his words, she nodded "Yeah, it is, its really relaxing"

JJKab said:
"What? You thought I wasn't going to do that" He asked, kissing Ariel on her lips gently, embracing her tightly.
"Welp, you're wrong." He smiled.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled back at him, hugging him back, though when he spoke she simply pointed to her mouth, since after all, she couldn't talk at the moment, she was underwater.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled back at him, hugging him back, though when he spoke she simply pointed to her mouth, since after all, she couldn't talk at the moment, she was underwater.
"That's why I didn't let you reply" Gregory said, gently kissing Ariel's neck. He laid his hands on Ariel's back, near the back of her bra.

"Say... Have you ever watched... a movie with someone?" He asked.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled lovely, as she nodded, tightly embracing Shuu
"I agree. Shall we continue?" She asked, putting her finger near Shuu's shirt, near the bottom. She gently lifted it up, revealing small amout of skin.
Shuu gave her the 'what do you think?' look before tugging her closer to him before pulling her into a tight embrace, kissing her deeply.

JJKab said:
"That's why I didn't let you reply" Gregory said, gently kissing Ariel's neck. He laid his hands on Ariel's back, near the back of her bra.
"Say... Have you ever watched... a movie with someone?" He asked.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel probably would have been blushing in response to being kissed on the neck if she wasn't underwater, though his second question distracted her anyways, she blinked, well of course, she had seen movies with friends and stuff loads of times so she nodded.

JJKab said:
Fricka shivered, as she looked at the girl.
"Uhm... I... I am just lost in thought" She said, scratching the back of her head.

"What?" Lena asked, smiling slyly at Shuu, as she gently kissed him back.
Ryouko blinked and stared at her, "you Should probably sit on a bench ad do it, you might get distracted and run into a wall or a glass door." she said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu gave her the 'what do you think?' look before tugging her closer to him before pulling her into a tight embrace, kissing her deeply.
"If you manage to entice me, I might let you... y'know.." Lena said teasingly, kissing back.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel probably would have been blushing in response to being kissed on the neck if she wasn't underwater, though his second question distracted her anyways, she blinked, well of course, she had seen movies with friends and stuff loads of times so she nodded.

"That's nice" Gregory said, as he looked a bit worriedly at her

"How's air?" He asked, leaning a bit closer

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko blinked and stared at her, "you Should probably sit on a bench ad do it, you might get distracted and run into a wall or a glass door." she said.
Fricka giggled quietly, but shook her head.

"I'm fine, just... I'm in love.. That's all" She stated, looking at the girl.

JJKab said:
"If you manage to entice me, I might let you... y'know.." Lena said teasingly, kissing back.

Shuu pulled a little back as he began kissing at her neck playfully. "We'll just have to see..." He whispered.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded. "Yeah, things that a human cannot naturally do. You have an incredible amount of strength for example." He explained. "We don't want you using your powers to destroy."
Emi stared at him, "I wont?" she said, confused on how power's are even used.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pulled a little back as he began kissing at her neck playfully. "We'll just have to see..." He whispered.
"I think I'll let you do it" Lena whispered, giggling quietly. She let out a quiet squeak, as Shuu was kissing her neck.

JJKab said:

Ariel smiled at him a little, making a gesture to say that shed need some soon enough.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled quietly, but shook her head.
"I'm fine, just... I'm in love.. That's all" She stated, looking at the girl.
Ryouka stared at her, "Well I guess that's normal in high school, so i'm not surprised your all giddy about it" she said.

Drakon Kyrane

Drakon back home was known as a hero. Somebody who would defeat the evil demon that threatened to end everything as they knew or comprehend. But here on earth? He was a nobody. The lowest of the low. All he had to do was nab all the artifacts and he could return home where he was treated as somebody. Drakon was on the rooftop of the FHS school building, hiding from those who would threaten or harm him. He knew of his power. He didn't know how to stop it... It just happened. He let out a long sigh as he looked out to the city, looming like a powerful beast in his eyes. He more than anything, felt lonely...

JJKab said:
"I think I'll let you do it" Lena whispered, giggling quietly. She let out a quiet squeak, as Shuu was kissing her neck.
Shuu kept kissing and sucking at her neck, trying to drive her crazy as he tugged at her shirt straps with a smirk.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi stared at him, "I wont?" she said, confused on how power's are even used.
Shingo sighed. "How about this. Your mom and teach you about your Neko powers and I can teach you about your exceed powers... Except for one. Your not ready for it yet." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouka stared at her, "Well I guess that's normal in high school, so i'm not surprised your all giddy about it" she said.
Fricka smiled a bit, as they walked out of the school's building, slowly headed towqrds female's dorms.

Lena let out a more audible squeak, as she giggled.

"Stop that! It tickles!" She said, in a tone of voice that clearly said

'I'm enjoying this

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kept kissing and sucking at her neck, trying to drive her crazy as he tugged at her shirt straps with a smirk.
@Nonalaka

"I might sound... Sadistic... But... Can i see your limits, when it comes to breath holding? I-I will give you air as soon as you start to feel weak, but... I wanna see how your body reacts.." Gregory said, smiling apologizingly.

JJKab said:
Lena let out a more audible squeak, as she giggled.
"Stop that! It tickles!" She said, in a tone of voice that clearly said

'I'm enjoying this

@Nonalaka

"I might sound... Sadistic... But... Can i see your limits, when it comes to breath holding? I-I will give you air as soon as you start to feel weak, but... I wanna see how your body reacts.." Gregory said, smiling apologizingly.
Shuu sucked a little harder and gave her a hickey as he pulled back as he looked at her as her straps fell off her shoulders. "I love you." He said with a gentle smile.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu sucked a little harder and gave her a hickey as he pulled back as he looked at her as her straps fell off her shoulders. "I love you." He said with a gentle smile.
"I love you too.." Lena said, smiling lovely at Shuu, a little blushing. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as she kissed him passionately.

JJKab said:
"I love you too.." Lena said, smiling lovely at Shuu, a little blushing. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as she kissed him passionately.
Shuu kissed her back with love he had never felt before, his tongue slipping into her mouth, searching for hers as he accepted her love and happy that she accepted his.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her back with love he had never felt before, his tongue slipping into her mouth, searching for hers as he accepted her love and happy that she accepted his.
Lena gently touched Shuu's tonque with her's, slowly closing her eyes. She gently started lifting Shuu's shirt upwards.

JJKab said:
Lena gently touched Shuu's tonque with her's, slowly closing her eyes. She gently started lifting Shuu's shirt upwards.
Shuu took off his shirt and went back to her lips, sucking on her tongue as he dropped his shirt on the floor. He couldn't believe it, but he actually managed to find his significant other, somebody he'd trust and love so much that he'd never let them go. It was Lena, and it would be nobody else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back