• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(If you want me to I can)
(I'll make the surroundings)

Fricka was slowly walking towards the exit of the school, as she has booked the lessons for herself. She was a bit absent-minded, as she was thinking about Nai. She had his image plastered onto her eyes, and she couldn't get rid of it.

JJKab said:
(I'll make the surroundings)
Fricka was slowly walking towards the exit of the school, as she has booked the lessons for herself. She was a bit absent-minded, as she was thinking about Nai. She had his image plastered onto her eyes, and she couldn't get rid of it.
Ryouko had noticed a girl walking pretty slow compared to other people, which made her slightly curious. she slowed down so she could walk next to her, "if you don't walk any faster, student's might trample you" she said.

JJKab said:
Lena laughed, as she wapped her hands around Shuu's neck, standing behind him
"Maybe you'll get to the point that I'll allow you to do that" She said, teasingly kissing Shuu's neck.
Shuu nodded and looked at her, kissing her lips lightly. "So now that our date is drawing to a close..." He whispered softly. "Do you know what I wanted to ask you now?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled as she set the food on two plates for them both "Good, I worked pretty hard to learn to make this right" she said with a giggle, noticing how eager he was to eat some food, he must've been pretty hungry... She then lifted the plates with some cutlery and took them all over to the table and left them down "Alright!~ We can eat now~" she said happily as she sat down on her own seat.
It took a moment for Kaname to realize what it was Camilla was doing. For all he could see, she was walking off with the food. Confused, he was about to speak, before seeing her set the plates down and sit. "Oh..yea." Rubbing at the back of his neck, Kaname followed behind Camilla before trailing off and sitting down at the opposite end of the table, staring quietly at the food set before him.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally let go of Emi and put her tail against his cheek, making him look at her, "Well your amazing in my opinion" she said.
((Wrong tag little Tay ;3))

Shingo nodded. "You bet I am." He said before looking at Emi. "Now, we expect you to use your power responsibly. Alright?" He asked.

Roman said:
Han smiled and hugged Celia back. "I'll never leave you either, Celia." He said before he kissed her instead of pecking her lips.
Celia kissed him back, smiling lightly as she enjoyed the embrace of Han's arms.

TheDragoon said:
((Wrong tag little Tay ;3))
Shingo nodded. "You bet I am." He said before looking at Emi. "Now, we expect you to use your power responsibly. Alright?" He asked.
(shhhh xDDDD)

Ally nodded and looked towards emi, "Your dad's right" she said.

Emi tilted her head, cat ear's suddenly appearing on her head, "power's?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(shhhh xDDDD)
Ally nodded and looked towards emi, "Your dad's right" she said.

Emi tilted her head, cat ear's suddenly appearing on her head, "power's?" she asked.
Shingo nodded. "Yeah, things that a human cannot naturally do. You have an incredible amount of strength for example." He explained. "We don't want you using your powers to destroy."

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko had noticed a girl walking pretty slow compared to other people, which made her slightly curious. she slowed down so she could walk next to her, "if you don't walk any faster, student's might trample you" she said.
Fricka shivered, as she looked at the girl.

"Uhm... I... I am just lost in thought" She said, scratching the back of her head.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded and looked at her, kissing her lips lightly. "So now that our date is drawing to a close..." He whispered softly. "Do you know what I wanted to ask you now?" He asked.
"What?" Lena asked, smiling slyly at Shuu, as she gently kissed him back.

tumblr_lwmz29hRlU1r6waswo1_500.gif

Kansuke

~ hero of courage ~

...?It was a relied to hear that Elaena wasn't made he made it start to rain. Really, how could he have forgotten about what his ocarina songs could do? Really he should have been more careful, maybe playing something harmless like the one that would summon the scarecrow... then again, that scarecrow was really finicky about when he would come and where exactly he'd be summoned to, so for all he knew he'd be summoning the scarecrow halfway across the park. Well, whatever the case, Elaena didn't seem to mind an awful lot, and she said it was alright, so it obviously must have been. Kansuke just sat in silence for a while, watching the rain fall around the park, noting how peaceful it was. Deep down, as much as he enjoyed the peace, it was still hard to adjust to. Years and years and lifetimes of having to be the one to save the day made times when that was necessary feel just plain odd. But, being able to spend time with others and just enjoy the day and enjoy their company was pretty great too. So Kansuke placed the ocarina next to him before smiling at Elaena softly, laying back down on the ground and closing his eyes. After a moment, he spoke, his tone obvious that he was quite relaxed?...

"The rain is a nice sound, isn't it?"

no slide no slide

[/code]

JJKab said:
Fricka shivered, as she looked at the girl.
"Uhm... I... I am just lost in thought" She said, scratching the back of her head.

"What?" Lena asked, smiling slyly at Shuu, as she gently kissed him back.
Shuu's gaze fixed onto hers as he smiled wide at her. "Will you be mine?" He asked.

Lena smiled widely, as she gently nodded, hugging Shuu

"Of course... But I won't be cooking dinner for ya... At least not on a daily basis" She said, giggling gently

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ maiden of scars and demons ~

...☆It was quite a long night, and in the morning Kaori felt a weird mix of exhaustiveness and complete content. Masahi had tried some things that he hadn't tried the first time, and it made the girl completely melt into every little touch. So when she woke up, her body felt like jelly, but it was a good feeling. Blinking to wake up, Kaori looked over to see Masahi still sleeping soundly next to her. Smiling softly, she somehow managed to sit up, trying her hardest to not wake him up as she got out of bed, kissing his forehead before throwing on the shirt that he had discarded on to the floor. She needed to wake up, and coffee was the answer. Soon the smell of coffee was wafting through the apartment, and the kunoichi was humming softly to herself as she waited for it to be made☆...

no slide no slide no slide
...♝Masahi wore a satisfied look on his face even as he slept. Unlike their first time, Masahi was in control during the heat of the moment, allowing for many more options. Though he had still made sure to leave his love marks like last time. Upon feeling Kaori move, Masahi began to stir from his rest. Though what really opened Masahi's eyes was the kiss to the forehead. Watching Kaori before she put his shirt on made him smirk, one would think she wouldn't be prepared for this time, though she was walking just fine. Though Masahi was feeling a bit lazy, so he stayed in bed for a bit longer. After a few moments Masahi sat up in bed, stretching as he did so. As much as Masahi would like to lazy around all day, he already had plans in motion♝...

~Another place, same time~ @Roman

...♙Five beings traveled through the ground, their objective clear to them. Get Roman to the place their commander specified. With that in mind they resurfaced from the ground, taking to the trees. The beings of white made no attempts at concealing their presences at this point as they neared Roman's mansion as that would be counter productive. Around this time the spiral patterned being took the lead as he was the one with the message, having the other four create a defensive formation around itself. As they reached the mansion one of the four duplicates on the combat type lunged at the gate, tearing it from it's hinges and tossing it aside before the five beings stepped fourth into the mansions grounds, the spiral being calling out in a voice similar to Masahi's silly personality while wearing the mask♙...

"Roman~!~!~!~! Where are you BakaRoman~?~?~?"

...♝Masahi got out of bed as he smelt coffee in the air, heading straight to the shower as he did so, closing the door to the bathroom, but not locking it. Taking a few minutes in there, he quickly cleaned himself thinking it better that he didn't smell like the do while confronting Roman. Turning the water off, Masahi dried himself before dressing in something that he could swap out of in a little while. After that Masahi walked out to the kitchen, moving to hug Kaori from behind♝...

"Morning beautiful~ How did you sleep? Oh, I'll need to leave for a bit today, I sorta forgot to turn in my report on how the mission went yesterday, so i'll need to do that today. Sorry~..."

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Lena smiled widely, as she gently nodded, hugging Shuu
"Of course... But I won't be cooking dinner for ya... At least not on a daily basis" She said, giggling gently
Shuu chuckled. "Don't worry, I already do that on a regular basis~" He said in playful voice, giving her some butterfly kisses.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled. "Don't worry, I already do that on a regular basis~" He said in playful voice, giving her some butterfly kisses.
Lena giggled, as the kisses were tickling her.

"It's tickling me" She said, playfully pushing Shuu onto the couch

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie blinked as her gaze then moved in his direction, eyeing him curiously "Find a place?" She repeated, tilting her head "You mean...you don't have a home?" She asked, frowning a little.
"No, I've never had a real place I've called home." He said with a light shrug like such a thing did not matter. "I get by regardless."

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, as the kisses were tickling her.
"It's tickling me" She said, playfully pushing Shuu onto the couch
Shuu laughed and winked at her. "We could always pick up where we left off if you want~" He said teasingly.

Akio said:
"No, I've never had a real place I've called home." He said with a light shrug like such a thing did not matter. "I get by regardless."
((Sorry I couldn't repost right away I was in class))

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked, never had a home? It kind of made more sense to her why he acted the way he did upon hearing that. Her voice falling silent for a moment as she though her gaze slowly moved in his direction " You know, if you want I can let you stay at my place for a while? It'll save you the bother of searching" She suggested "Friends look out for friends right?" She tilted her head a little and smiled "Besides I owe you for teaching me stuff" she nodded.

@Akio

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed and winked at her. "We could always pick up where we left off if you want~" He said teasingly.
Lena smiled lovely, as she nodded, tightly embracing Shuu

"I agree. Shall we continue?" She asked, putting her finger near Shuu's shirt, near the bottom. She gently lifted it up, revealing small amout of skin.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
It took a moment for Kaname to realize what it was Camilla was doing. For all he could see, she was walking off with the food. Confused, he was about to speak, before seeing her set the plates down and sit. "Oh..yea." Rubbing at the back of his neck, Kaname followed behind Camilla before trailing off and sitting down at the opposite end of the table, staring quietly at the food set before him.

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla watched him for a bit, honestly she was a bit confused by why he was staring at the food like that, was he distracted or something, tilting her head a little in a curious manner she then spoke "...Is there something wrong with it?" She said eventually as she began to glance down at her own food, it looked fine to her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back