• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I love you so much, Celia." Han said with a smile. "And I'm glad we were able to marry and even have a child."
Celia giggled. "So in the end everything was worth it huh? I think so, at the very least. I'll never leave you Han-San." She said with a happy smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally had her tail wrap around Emi, "but your still strong, your strength is still far beyond most supernatural's." she said.
Emi blinked and ran her hand across the tail, feeling how soft it was.
Shingo looked to the side. "I guess you could say that. We're like humans with insane strength and speed and stuff." He said.

Roman said:
Roman quickly blocked Mal's attack. He even moved so fast he was able to plant a kiss on her lips. "I'm kicking it up to level two. Come on."
Mal blinked before she stood next to Misaki again, whispering something to her.

Misaki nodded and they both went after him, taking turn's throwing punches at him.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo looked to the side. "I guess you could say that. We're like humans with insane strength and speed and stuff." He said.
Ally let go of Emi and put her tail against his cheek, making him look at her, "Well your amazing in my opinion" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled. "So in the end everything was worth it huh? I think so, at the very least. I'll never leave you Han-San." She said with a happy smile.
Han smiled and hugged Celia back. "I'll never leave you either, Celia." He said before he kissed her instead of pecking her lips.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked before she stood next to Misaki again, whispering something to her.
Misaki nodded and they both went after him, taking turn's throwing punches at him.
Roman dodged them both, and grabbed their arms, pulling them towards one another. Though when he did this, he used Kamui on Misaki, causing her to vanish and Mal to fall in some mud. "Whoopsie..." he said before Misaki appeared beside her mother in the mud. "Hehehe... Sorry."

Roman said:
Roman dodged them both, and grabbed their arms, pulling them towards one another. Though when he did this, he used Kamui on Misaki, causing her to vanish and Mal to fall in some mud. "Whoopsie..." he said before Misaki appeared beside her mother in the mud. "Hehehe... Sorry."
(xDDDD)

Mal sat up, "I'd kill you if it weren't for the fact I love you" she said.

Misaki sat up as well, standing up and looking at Roman, "How about a hug?" she said and opened her arm's, making it clear she was going to get him back.

LunaCrosby said:
(xDDDD)
Mal sat up, "I'd kill you if it weren't for the fact I love you" she said.

Misaki sat up as well, standing up and looking at Roman, "How about a hug?" she said and opened her arm's, making it clear she was going to get him back.
Roman looked at Mal and smiled nervously. "Sorry honey. I'll buy you a present if you don't kill me." He said before looking at Misaki. "Come any closer and you're grounded for a month with no allowance."

(((( Thank you. Thank you xD ))))

Roman said:
(((( Yep. He's with Minako in the backyard doing some gardening ))))
(( Okay ))

-----

...?It had been a long day, but Yoshino was finally getting back home. She had been busy earlier in the day running errands, traveling to different dimensions to get certain ingredients and training. There were the kinds of things she did daily It was slightly exhausting and she felt gross, Yoshino vowed to take a shower once she reached the house. There was no way that she'd go see anyone with the smell that she had. One of the plants that she had been trying to get, sprayed some kind of purple gas that covered her completely. The smell had been putrid, luckily the smell had died down some over the course of the day, but it was still terrible. She didn't even get to kill the plant, which was the whole point of even going to that dimension. Next time, she'd wear a quarantine suit so she could avoid getting anything on her. Though that would be saved for another day, as she was nearing the big sized house. The sound of keys jiggled in her pocket as Yoshino reached her hand in and took her keys once she reached the front door, soon unlocking it and poking her head inside. As far as she saw, no one was in foyer, much to her relief. She didn't need anyone in the house commenting on her smell. Seeing that the coast was clear, Yoshino inched her way into the house and closed the front door behind her before heading over to the bathroom. Once inside, she turned on the shower, making sure the water was hot before stripping herself of her clothes and stepping inside. The temperature of the water was close to almost boiling water, but it was rather refreshing. Nothing hot ever really bother her, as she was use to the heat. She actually enjoyed the heat most of the time, unless she needed to cool off or something the she would prefer the cold. As Yoshino took a shower, her head tilted back a little as she ran a hand through her hair, letting the water cascade on her face and body. This was really what she needed. Aside from needing a of get rid of a disgusting odor, it was also used to relax and relieve some of the tension in her body. She had been slightly tense before when fighting different monsters and creatures, to the point where they started aching. The scorching shower gave her a way to relieve the pain that was in her back and shoulders. Really, she needed to loosen up a bit or she'd be sore every time she came home and that was something she didn't want. Yoshino finished her shower after some time, having gotten rid of the putrid odor with her lavender scented body wash. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body before trecking to both her and Kaz's room to change into a clean pair of clothes. Once that was done, she returned the towel to the bathroom and hanging it up before doing her hair. It was in its natural wavy state, which she preferred over having it straight. It didn't feel or look as nice to her when it was straightened. Yoshino fixed her hair up like she usually would before heading into the kitchen to grab something to drink. She look for Kaz or Minako afterwards, since she didn't have a clue as to where they would be or if they were home. She hadn't bothered to ask what either of them were doing today, so she didn't know if they were home or they had gone somewhere. Of course, she had left pretty early in the day and they were both still asleep so it wasn't like she could ask what they were going to do. That would mean disturbing their sleep and she didn't want to do that. As Yoshino reached the kitchen and went to grab herself a bottle of orange juice, she passed by the door to the backyard. It had been open enough for her to make out two people, though that was about it. She had been more focused on getting herself a drink, than seeing who was outside at that moment. Walking over to the fridge, she reached inside and grabbed herself a bottle of orange juice and took a sip before going over to the backdoor to see who was out back. As she pushed the door open a little more and poked her head out to see who was outside, Yoshino saw that Kaz and Minako were outside working in the garden. A smile made it way to her lips at the sight of the two. She had missed both of them throughout the day and was sad that she never really got to spend time with either of them. Her schedule was usually busy, so she never so them often and if she did it was just a quick hi or bye before she left. Though today her day had ended a little earlier than usual thanks to that stupid plant, which she swore to destroy the next time she was out. Yoshino didn't want to stress out about that so much, so she just focused on the task at hand. Still holding the bottled orange juice, she made her way outside and raised her free hand as if waving when she spoke?...

"Hey you two~ I'm home."

tumblr_nzmyh01SS61s2htvko2_540.jpg

...❤︎Celia had waved at Taylor as he went to go lay down before she pondered what to do next. She wasn't sleepy and didn't feel like going out, so that only left her with doing something here. The option of games was also something she could do with her time, but she didn't really feel like playing any kind of games either. Tapping a finger on her chin, she wondered if Zenya was home so she could talk to her. It had been a while since had seen or talked to her and Celia was wondering what she was up too. Hopefully she would be in her room so they could talk. Celia finished putting everything away in the kitchen before she trotted up the stairs and headed to Zenya's room, soon reaching the door and knocking on it. She didn't want to be rude and barge in incase she was getting dressed or was doing something else private. Personally, she hated it when people would come into her room without knocking while she was doing something, so why would someone else like it?❤︎...

"Hey Zenya? Are you in there?"

----

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia had waved at Taylor as he went to go lay down before she pondered what to do next. She wasn't sleepy and didn't feel like going out, so that only left her with doing something here. The option of games was also something she could do with her time, but she didn't really feel like playing any kind of games either. Tapping a finger on her chin, she wondered if Zenya was home so she could talk to her. It had been a while since had seen or talked to her and Celia was wondering what she was up too. Hopefully she would be in her room so they could talk. Celia finished putting everything away in the kitchen before she trotted up the stairs and headed to Zenya's room, soon reaching the door and knocking on it. She didn't want to be rude and barge in incase she was getting dressed or was doing something else private. Personally, she hated it when people would come into her room without knocking while she was doing something, so why would someone else like it?❤︎...
"Hey Zenya? Are you in there?"

----

@HimeragiSeiker
...♱Zenya soon looked over to the door when she heard Celia. She was just resting a little bit tired but she thought she could talk to Celia for now. So she spoke before sitting up so she could talk to Celia without falling asleep♱...

"Ah, yeah I'm in here. Come in"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried stood there with an amused look upon his face. That's what the fool gets for denying a generous offer. In truth, Siegfried had encountered gods before, plus whatever you'd classify that being that had threatened his life the other day. So the appearance of a deity didn't even phase him to any degree. He had ways to survive gods and get what he wanted, though those ways were a trade secret. For the moment Siegfried simply mocked Misafune♞...
"I can't steal away anything that isn't property to begin with you fool. I'm still taking the girls though. I have to keep those with potential out of harms way, which means away from scum like you that would allow or drag them into their own conflicts. Plus i don't very well have any reason to let that woman have them either."

...♞Siegfried then raised his staff and pointed it at Misafune, electricity sparking at the end of it. Grinning, Siegfried let the lightning arc from the staffs end and towards the spirit of Misafune. After that, with his free hand, Siegfried drew several magic circles in the air, a few of them compounding into one of the ground. The others combined with the seal the girls are in. The circles on the ground glowed black, if that was even possible. After that, it started spewing out a dark as pitch black matter. Soon the matter started grouping together to form a basic humanoid form♞...

"This is a Torivor, it feeds off of negative emotion, and is metaphysical being. It will hunt you till you can find the strength to stop it. If you tell me your name, i can call it off now. If you don't, it will kill you every day it can. It doesn't know fear, just when to hide and when to attack."

...♞Siegfried then snapped his fingers, causing the seal to transform into a mobile barrier. Lifting the barrier, and the girls as a result, with the move of his staff; Siegfried started to walk away, a portal to wherever he was before opening before him♞...

"Goodbye you fool, may you suffer until you gain wisdom, just as every magic user must at some point. Even I."

@Nonalaka @Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]

TheDragoon said:
Shuu had finished their pasta, leaving some on the table for her. "Hey! You fell asleep and forgot to eat your pasta!" He chuckled.
"H-heh.. Sorry... My tape ripped.." Lena said quietly, sitting up. She yawned, stretching out.

"How long was I gone?" She asked, smiling sheepishly

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal and smiled nervously. "Sorry honey. I'll buy you a present if you don't kill me." He said before looking at Misaki. "Come any closer and you're grounded for a month with no allowance."
(((( Thank you. Thank you xD ))))
(too amazing xD )

Misaki took a step closer, "I can get a part time job, i'll survive" she said.

Mal looked at him, "New clothes would be nice, since these are ruined."

LunaCrosby said:
(too amazing xD )
Misaki took a step closer, "I can get a part time job, i'll survive" she said.

Mal looked at him, "New clothes would be nice, since these are ruined."
"Nope. Not even, Misaki. You'll be grounded with Hyouinmaru on guard duty." Roman said, as he showed her the allowance. "This is almost... 100. I was going to double your allowance, but maybe I should keep it. Mal, we'll go shopping later."

Roman said:
"Nope. Not even, Misaki. You'll be grounded with Hyouinmaru on guard duty." Roman said, as he showed her the allowance. "This is almost... 100. I was going to double your allowance, but maybe I should keep it. Mal, we'll go shopping later."
Misaki blinked before crossing her arm's, huffing. "fine...." she mumbled.

Mal nodded then looked at Misaki, "It's not polite to mumble, you know"

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki blinked before crossing her arm's, huffing. "fine...." she mumbled.
Mal nodded then looked at Misaki, "It's not polite to mumble, you know"
Roman titled his head. His senses are enhanced so he knows what she said. "I'm sorry Misaki, but you're not really being respectful. Maybe I should quadruple your brother's allowance and cut yours in half. Leaving you with 25." He said.

Roman said:
Roman titled his head. His senses are enhanced so he knows what she said. "I'm sorry Misaki, but you're not really being respectful. Maybe I should quadruple your brother's allowance and cut yours in half. Leaving you with 25." He said.
Misaki looked at him, raising an eyebrow. She was going to say something, but knew it'd set him off and she'd end up with no allowance, so she bit the inside of her mouth to stop it. "It's not entirely fair... you were the one who made mom fall in mud, and put me next to her, it's only natural for me to want to get you back" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki looked at him, raising an eyebrow. She was going to say something, but knew it'd set him off and she'd end up with no allowance, so she bit the inside of her mouth to stop it. "It's not entirely fair... you were the one who made mom fall in mud, and put me next to her, it's only natural for me to want to get you back" she said.
Roman walked towards Misaki and Mal. He just stared at them silently before he... Well he went and sat in the mud besides Mal. "Daddy's muddy now also. Everyone should happy." He said, before laughing lightly. "I love you both so I sacrificed being clean just for you."

Roman said:
Roman walked towards Misaki and Mal. He just stared at them silently before he... Well he went and sat in the mud besides Mal. "Daddy's muddy now also. Everyone should happy." He said, before laughing lightly. "I love you both so I sacrificed being clean just for you."
Misaki looked at him, "uh-huh, a little mud doesn't count as dirty" she said.

Mal grabbed a handful of mud in her hand and looked at Roman, she then put the handful in his hair and smeared it around, "Now we're even"

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed, once he saw that Ariel was giggling. He approached her, smiling slyly
"Here ya go, a late April Fools" He stated, smiling widely

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel waited until he came closer and splashed water over him "No fair!" She said still giggling "I'll have to get you back somehow" she said smiling over at him.

--------------------------------------

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Yup!" Yumi said happily as they neared the tower. Her heart was racing, not because she was nervous, but because of the excitement of almost getting on the ride and the thrill she would feel once on it. "Do you wanna go on anything while we're here?" She asked once they reached the line of the ride. So far, they've gone on things that Yumi wanted to go on, she wanted to ask Elliot what he wanted to go on so it wouldn't be her mostly picking the rides or anything.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot looked to her as she spoke before gently shaking his head "No, I brought you here to have fun so I'm letting you pick the rides" he said as he leaned to the side a bit to try see how many people were in front if them in the line soon continuing to speak "Besides, I'm game for any of the rides you choose" he said before glancing over his shoulder "I do want to try the games this time though...." He said, almost thinking aloud.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel waited until he came closer and splashed water over him "No fair!" She said still giggling "I'll have to get you back somehow" she said smiling over at him.

--------------------------------------

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot looked to her as she spoke before gently shaking his head "No, I brought you here to have fun so I'm letting you pick the rides" he said as he leaned to the side a bit to try see how many people were in front if them in the line soon continuing to speak "Besides, I'm game for any of the rides you choose" he said before glancing over his shoulder "I do want to try the games this time though...." He said, almost thinking aloud.
Gregory laughed,as he splashed Ariel back

"I won't be beaten!" He said, smiling joyfully.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed,as he splashed Ariel back
"I won't be beaten!" He said, smiling joyfully.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel raised her arms to cover her face as he splashed her back, soon lowering them to speak "Pfffft, yes you will!" She said grinning over at him "I'll just have to wait until the time is right~" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel raised her arms to cover her face as he splashed her back, soon lowering them to speak "Pfffft, yes you will!" She said grinning over at him "I'll just have to wait until the time is right~" she said with a giggle.
"Sure, you will" Gregory said sarcastically, as he poked Ariel on her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back