• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shingo began to explain. "You are a half human cat, half Exceed. You can turn to and from either form. The Exceed form should give you incredible strength that no normal human would have. The Neko part is the cute side let's just say." He said.
Ally looked at Shingo, "Neko's can be viscous sometimes" she said.

Emi blinked then looked at her mom, "Why don't I have ear's like momma's?" she asked.

JJKab said:
Gregory suddenly picked Ariel up, as he walked quickly towards the water. Once he got there, he spun around, and threw Ariel in the water, making sure it was deep enough for her not to hit the bottom.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel let a yelp as she was thrown taking a breath as she hit the water, after sinking down a bit she swam back up "H-Hey!" She called, giggling as she pushed her hair back from her face.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot nodded he supposed he couldn't tell that either really since he hasldn't been on that ride either, it just looked a bit more intense to him "I haven't either, so I guess we'll find out when we go on this ride" he said with a smile as they came closer to the ride.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Now changed into her bikini, Ariel then left the changing rooms, looking around for Gregory, soon spotting him, she skipped over happily and sat beside him.

◎Yumi◎

"Yup!" Yumi said happily as they neared the tower. Her heart was racing, not because she was nervous, but because of the excitement of almost getting on the ride and the thrill she would feel once on it. "Do you wanna go on anything while we're here?" She asked once they reached the line of the ride. So far, they've gone on things that Yumi wanted to go on, she wanted to ask Elliot what he wanted to go on so it wouldn't be her mostly picking the rides or anything.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel let a yelp as she was thrown taking a breath as she hit the water, after sinking down a bit she swam back up "H-Hey!" She called, giggling as she pushed her hair back from her face.
Gregory laughed, once he saw that Ariel was giggling. He approached her, smiling slyly

"Here ya go, a late April Fools" He stated, smiling widely

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and looked at Nai and Fricka.
"It may have not affected us, but it got one my friends. His son to be exact."

Nai finished his dessert and looked at Taylor.

"That sucks bro... I wish things could have turned out differently for him."

Taylor shrugged.

"With it all over he's fine."
JJKab said:
Fricka looked suprised at Taylor, as she saddened
"Oh... God... I'm... sorry to remind you of him" She stated, feeling guilty that she brought up the topic
...❤︎Celia took the others empty glasses and went to wash them, humming quietly to herself as she did. The whole ordeal had affected her, seeing as how she had gotten turned into some kind of weapon for the U.N, but she wasn't going to bring it up or say anything about it. There was already a solution to it, so there was no need to bring up another problem or have Frika feel bad. So she just stayed quite and washed the dishes❤︎...

"You make it sound like he's dead.. The process of getting chipped wasn't painful I believe and it only restricted our powers. Unless we didn't cooperate, then the chip would explode."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia took the others empty glasses and went to wash them, humming quietly to herself as she did. The whole ordeal had affected her, seeing as how she had gotten turned into some kind of weapon for the U.N, but she wasn't going to bring it up or say anything about it. There was already a solution to it, so there was no need to bring up another problem or have Frika feel bad. So she just stayed quite and washed the dishes❤︎...

"You make it sound like he's dead.. The process of getting chipped wasn't painful I believe and it only restricted our powers. Unless we didn't cooperate, then the chip would explode."
"Damn.... That is... Pretty disturbing.." Fricka said, looking a bit grossed out at the table. She couldn't imagine what would happen if someone installed that chip in her.

WeirdPrincess said:

JJKab said:
"Damn.... That is... Pretty disturbing.." Fricka said, looking a bit grossed out at the table. She couldn't imagine what would happen if someone installed that chip in her.
Taylor chuckled and stood up as he collected their dishes and took them to Celia.

"You made it sound even worst."

Nai laughed nervously and put his hands on his head.

"I guess I am lucky... Well anyways. It was nice seeing you. Fricka and I will be leaving now."

After saying goodbye and all, Nai teleported them to the school.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and stood up as he collected their dishes and took them to Celia.

"I guess I am lucky... Well anyways. It was nice seeing you. Fricka and I will be leaving now."

Fricka waved to Taylor and Celia, smiling nervously, as they teleported in front of the school.

"I'm... Pretty disturbed those things existed"

JJKab said:
Fricka waved to Taylor and Celia, smiling nervously, as they teleported in front of the school.
"I'm... Pretty disturbed those things existed"
"We should just be happy they're gone." Nai said before pecking Fricka on the lips. "Well, I guess I'll head to my dorm. School starts tomorrow and we have very little time for rest."

Fricka smiled, as Nai pecked her lips.

"Alright, honey, I'll be on my way as well..." She stated quietly, putting her hand on his cheek.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as Nai pecked her lips.
"Alright, honey, I'll be on my way as well..." She stated quietly, putting her hand on his cheek.
Nai chuckled and pecked her lips once more time. "Alright. I'll see you later." He said, before he made his way back home. A small light appeared behind her and he spoke as walked, "Walk through that to get home faster!"

Roman said:

...❤︎Celia shrugged and spoke as she took the remaining glasses from Taylor, washing and drying those two before putting them away❤︎...

"I didn't mean too! I was just saying.. I probably should have kept that to myself then. Whoopies."

"Thanks, honey! Bye" Fricka said, waving at Nai, as she went through the light, curious how it will help her get to her dorm faster.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and pecked her lips once more time. "Alright. I'll see you later." He said, before he made his way back home. A small light appeared behind her and he spoke as walked, "Walk through that to get home faster!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia shrugged and spoke as she took the remaining glasses from Taylor, washing and drying those two before putting them away❤︎...

"I didn't mean too! I was just saying.. I probably should have kept that to myself then. Whoopies."
Taylor nodded and walked over to the table once more. He wiped it off and took the rest of the sushi and out it away in the fridge.

"I call dibs on the last of the sushi. I also put some up for Zenya and Talia... Oh and if you want some my sushi, ask... Or I'll get you."

JJKab said:
"Thanks, honey! Bye" Fricka said, waving at Nai, as she went through the light, curious how it will help her get to her dorm faster.
The light had transported Fricka to her dorm instantly.

Fricka gasped, as she instantly tripped over the carpet, snd fell onto the bed. She groaned, but smiled. She laid her head on the pillow, and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

tumblr_ndxe8gVAd51rf0hsxo1_500.gif

Kansuke

~ hero of courage ~

...?Kansuke nodded, before placing his lips on the moutpiece, closing his eyes as he began to play. His fingers moved up and down, covering and uncovering different holes to create different tones to the song. The ocarina produced a soft, almost whimsical sound, and Kansuke expertly played the song, slowly swaying back and forth in his seat. He didn't notice this, but as he played, storm clouds were slowly starting to rll in, and by the time he was finished playing and looked at Elaena again, it was raining in the park, to the point where people were running for shelter. Kansuke blinked as he felt the residual raindrops filter through the trees and fall on them from above, and laughed a big before sheepishly rubbing the back of his head as he spoke to Elaena?...

"Oh, shoot, I guess I didn't realize what song I was playing. I guess I also forgot to mention that the songs that I can play are kind of magically based and can do different things. I'm sorry~"

[media]

[/media]

no slide no slide

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and walked over to the table once more. He wiped it off and took the rest of the sushi and out it away in the fridge.
"I call dibs on the last of the sushi. I also put some up for Zenya and Talia... Oh and if you want some my sushi, ask... Or I'll get you."
...❤︎Celia put away the small glass cups and dried her wet hands before she turned her body towards Taylor and narrowed her eyes. She had to ask him if she ever wanted the leftover sushi he had just called dibs on? Fat chance of that happening. Of course, she wasn't going to want anymore anyways, sushi wasn't exactly up her alley. It was terrible or anything, sushi just wasn't something she'd probably get again unless someone else asked for it. Celia would just stick to what she usually preferred foods❤︎...

"I think I'm good, I don't think I'll want anymore. Besides, I bought it, so I should be able to eat one or two pieces without asking. Why do I have to ask?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia put away the small glass cups and dried her wet hands before she turned her body towards Taylor and narrowed her eyes. She had to ask him if she ever wanted the leftover sushi he had just called dibs on? Fat chance of that happening. Of course, she wasn't going to want anymore anyways, sushi wasn't exactly up her alley. It was terrible or anything, sushi just wasn't something she'd probably get again unless someone else asked for it. Celia would just stick to what she usually preferred foods❤︎...
"I think I'm good, I don't think I'll want anymore. Besides, I bought it, so I should be able to eat one or two pieces without asking. Why do I have to ask?"
Taylor laughed lightly and walked towards her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"Well you have to respect a dibs am I right? I'm gonna go lay down now. I'll see you tomorrow."

Taylor walked out of the kitchen after kissing Celia on the cheek and hugging her.

(((( Celia is now free and we can start with Yoshino and Taylor ))))

Roman said:
Taylor laughed lightly and walked towards her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.
"Well you have to respect a dibs am I right? I'm gonna go lay down now. I'll see you tomorrow."

Taylor walked out of the kitchen after kissing Celia on the cheek and hugging her.

(((( Celia is now free and we can start with Yoshino and Kaz ))))
(( He's at the house right? ))

@Roman (I was typing your reply yesterday until I got sidetracked, if you want the interaction to continue I can go back and remake it and hopefully I won't get distracted by people)

LunaCrosby said:
@Roman (I was typing your reply yesterday until I got sidetracked, if you want the interaction to continue I can go back and remake it and hopefully I won't get distracted by people)
(((( Sure, but Roman won't be staying for long. There's a fight coming up soon. ))))

MPojhCf.gif

Kanon

~ little lamb ~

...?Kanon had made it back to the dorm pretty quickly, easily carrying the boxes back inside. One was full of Yumi's things and one was of her own, so she placed the box of her sisters things in front of the room to her sisters room before taking her own box of things into her own room. Humming, she moved around her room, putting the things away until the box was empty. She wasn't sure how much time there'd be until Achilles returned, so she pulled off her athletic attire to change into something more suited for going out in. A knock on the door was heard as Kanon had her shirt off, and she heard her head to see Yumi looking in the room at her?...

"Hey sis, what's up?"

"What're you up to?"

"Not much, just getting ready for a date. Achilles said he's taking me somewhere~"

"Oh, is that so?~ You two be careful now~"

...?Kanon raised an eyebrow at her statement, but Yumi just smirked and exited the room, leaving Kanon standing there confused and shirtless. After a moment, she finished getting dressed, and gathered her things before walking out of the dorm to see if Achilles was ready or not, rolling hee eyes at Yumi who was just sitting in the living room with the same smirk on her face?...

no slide no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back