• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Gregory stayed still for a while, as he hugged Ariel back
"I love you so much..." He whispered gebtly

"I mean... I can carry us there.." He stated, smiling.
"...I love you too" she whispered back to him. Looking at him for a moment she giggled "Nah, I'll walk, its fine"

Nonalaka said:
"...I love you too" she whispered back to him. Looking at him for a moment she giggled "Nah, I'll walk, its fine"
"Welp, It's good..." He said, as he stood up, still carrying her. He gently put her back on her feet, lightly tickling her on her ribs.

JJKab said:
"Welp, It's good..." He said, as he stood up, still carrying her. He gently put her back on her feet, lightly tickling her on her ribs.
Ariel, being a rather ticklish person, let out a laugh as she felt a tickle on her ribs "H-Hey, that tickles" she said still giggling a little.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel, being a rather ticklish person, let out a laugh as she felt a tickle on her ribs "H-Hey, that tickles" she said still giggling a little.
Gregory laughed gently, as he kissed her on her neck.

"Sure, sweatie" He said, smiling, as he stopped tickling her.

Akane had finally reformed on Earth. He body returned to its natural form instead of the flaky form she had took when she left her family and Aselia behind. She stared down at the city, her eyes starting to water with tears. She knew she messed up and made the we wrong choice, but she had to do wjat was right in her eyes, even if this wasn't the best choice. The tears were now streaming down her cheeks, before she turned around and punched a satellite right out of the ground, sending it flying.

"I'm sorry Aselia."

Akane then wiped her face. She knew it was time to get back to work, so she changed forms and looked down at her target. She had grabbed it before she left Earth the first time. She then let herself fall of the ledge of the building. Akane was falling so fast, and right at the right moment, she killed a guard wither a kick and another guard the same way. She threw knives into two more after running across the walls dodging their bullets.

tumblr_nas6z6Dk2f1s6banvo2_500.gif

She then looked at the bodies. Her eyes welling with tears again... She left the person she loved for this. She left Aselia to be able to regain her skill in combat... Wow. She didn't even finish the contract before she put her back against the wall and sat there crying. She soon appeared in the apartment she had used as a safe house some time ago. Her tears were now coming down with full force.

"... that I'm such an idiot..."

tumblr_n6ly81u2r71qmxnvuo1_500_zpsaf412c69.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he kissed her on her neck.
"Sure, sweatie" He said, smiling, as he stopped tickling her.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed a little bit when he kissed her neck "Thank you" she giggled softly "I'm very ticklish..Anyways, shall we get going?" She asked happily, looking up at him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed a little bit when he kissed her neck "Thank you" she giggled softly "I'm very ticklish..Anyways, shall we get going?" She asked happily, looking up at him.
"Sure, sweatie. Make sure you've got everything you need, cause we're going to the beach" Gregory stated, as he booped her nose gently.

JJKab said:
"Sure, sweatie. Make sure you've got everything you need, cause we're going to the beach" Gregory stated, as he booped her nose gently.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel laughed lightly when he booped her nose "We have to pass my house to get to the beach anyways so I'll just run in and grab what I need on the way" she said with a smile.

"Alrighty. I think I left my stuff in the changing rooms, so..." He chuckled lightly, as he walked towards the exit of the dorm.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel laughed lightly when he booped her nose "We have to pass my house to get to the beach anyways so I'll just run in and grab what I need on the way" she said with a smile.

JJKab said:
"Alrighty. I think I left my stuff in the changing rooms, so..." He chuckled lightly, as he walked towards the exit of the dorm.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Oh, I see, so we'll have to stop by there too?" She asked, tilting her head a little as she followed him to th exit.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Oh, I see, so we'll have to stop by there too?" She asked, tilting her head a little as she followed him to th exit.
"Welp, if you want to see me undress, then sure" Gregory joked, laughing.

"On the beach, in the restrooms, bucko" He added, as he left the dorm, slowly walking towards the school's gates.

JJKab said:
"Welp, if you want to see me undress, then sure" Gregory joked, laughing.
"On the beach, in the restrooms, bucko" He added, as he left the dorm, slowly walking towards the school's gates.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"W-What?!" Ariel blushed at his words, shaking her hands in front of her "I-I didn't mean it l-like that!" She said in a flustered tone "I also thought you meant the pool's changing rooms..."

"Nope,.last time we w--..." When he turned to look at Ariel he realised that that joke was inapprioprate, looking at her face.

"Agh, damnit... I'm sorry, didn't mean to sound like thwt" He stated, looking a bit sadly at her. He hugged her gently.

"Ugh... I'm sorry.." He repeated himself.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"W-What?!" Ariel blushed at his words, shaking her hands in front of her "I-I didn't mean it l-like that!" She said in a flustered tone "I also thought you meant the pool's changing rooms..."

JJKab said:
"Nope,.last time we w--..." When he turned to look at Ariel he realised that that joke was inapprioprate, looking at her face.
"Agh, damnit... I'm sorry, didn't mean to sound like thwt" He stated, looking a bit sadly at her. He hugged her gently.

"Ugh... I'm sorry.." He repeated himself.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel gave an embarrassed laugh as he hugged her and apologised "N-No need to apologise, I just thought you thought I was suggesting that f-for a moment there"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel gave an embarrassed laugh as he hugged her and apologised "N-No need to apologise, I just thought you thought I was suggesting that f-for a moment there"
"It's okay... It's my fault for even mentioning.... It... It's to soon to even... Think about it.." Gregory stated, kissing her forehead gently.

"It... Probabky made your heart speed up like a NASCAR car." He joked.

JJKab said:
"It's okay... It's my fault for even mentioning.... It... It's to soon to even... Think about it.." Gregory stated, kissing her forehead gently.
"It... Probabky made your heart speed up like a NASCAR car." He joked.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled sheepishly again before nodding her head "Y-Yeah, too soon" she said softly before hearing his second comment she laughed a little "I-I'd be lying if I said it didn't do that"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled sheepishly again before nodding her head "Y-Yeah, too soon" she said softly before hearing his second comment she laughed a little "I-I'd be lying if I said it didn't do that"
"Yeah... M-maybe in the future w-we'll think about that.." Gregory said, gently letting go of her.

"I was worried there, that I offended you" He said, chuckling nervously.

JJKab said:
"Yeah... M-maybe in the future w-we'll think about that.." Gregory said, gently letting go of her.
"I was worried there, that I offended you" He said, chuckling nervously.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Her cheeks heated up again as she shook such thoughts out of her head. "M-Maybe, Y-Yeah" she said quietly before shaking her head at his second comment "D-Don't worry you didn't offend me at all"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Her cheeks heated up again as she shook such thoughts out of her head. "M-Maybe, Y-Yeah" she said quietly before shaking her head at his second comment "D-Don't worry you didn't offend me at all"
"That's good... Now,.let's get to the beach, before we both blush ourselves to death" Gregory stated, as he smiled slyly at Ariel, before walking towards the beach.

JJKab said:
"That's good... Now,.let's get to the beach, before we both blush ourselves to death" Gregory stated, as he smiled slyly at Ariel, before walking towards the beach.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled "Y-Yeah, that would be a good idea" she said as she walked alongside him, her blush now starting to cool down to normal.

Nonalaka said:
Maya blinked a few times, she hadn't suspected him watching really "O-Oh, it went fine" she said with a nod "No, I'm feeling better now" she said smiling lightly at him, she really didn't want to worry him or rise a fuss, so she continued to push the thoughts on her current condition aside.
Cecil nodded and wiped the counter off. "Alright then. I guess I'll leave yoy alone about it." He said with a smile. "I might be worrying too much haha." He said smiling at her.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled "Y-Yeah, that would be a good idea" she said as she walked alongside him, her blush now starting to cool down to normal.
"So... I'm curious... Have you ever wondered how would it be to breathe underwater?" Gregory asked, looking at Ariel curiously, wrapping his arm around her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia was rather pleased with herself when everyone had said the liked the dessert. Her cheeks turned a light pink out of embarrassment from the compliment, but she smiled nonetheless. Seeing everyone enjoying her drssert, made Celia happy. Really, this was most likely the main reason why as to why she loved baking and being a Baker or pastries chef, the fulfilment of others enjoying something that she had made??...

"I'm happy everyone likes it! Please enjoy~"

tumblr_npfrnvIDno1r22euyo8_540.png

-----

@JJKab
JJKab said:
"They taste really good, why we wouldn't like them" Fricka stated, nearly finished with her own portion
Taylor chuckled as ate some more. He would say he wants another, but this was good enough.

"Yeah they're pretty good."

Nai chuckled and continued to eat his. He didn't have much left and unfortunately he couldn't stay for long.

"I.. We.. Won't be able to stay for much longer. Classes start again tomorrow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back