• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shide...''
...✦She said before she forcefully swung and began swinging her sword at Akane putting her entire body into it✦...
Akane successfully blocked Aselia's attacks. They seemed endless, but she wasn't giving in anytime soon. Akane vanished and appeared behind Aselia, soon tackling her to the ground. "Stop saying that and respond to me already!!" She yelled. "Answer me!" She added as a tear dripped from her cheek.

Roman said:
Akane successfully blocked Aselia's attacks. They seemed endless, but she wasn't giving in anytime soon. Akane vanished and appeared behind Aselia, soon tackling her to the ground. "Stop saying that and respond to me already!!" She yelled. "Answer me!" She added as a tear dripped from her cheek.
''shide...!''

...✦She said her tone becoming more angered before she touched the ground with her hand the the gravity reversed making Akane fly up to the ceiling of the sphere and Aselia attacked again✦...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo squirmed in his seat once more, his body soon leaning closer to his mother as he stood up. He placed his hands out to his mother and spoke, as if wanting to comfort his mother≭...

W-what? It-it's nothing like that! Of course I'm happy to see you!

...♅Akira wrapped his arm around Asuka and pulled her close as he tilted his head backwards, his irises remaining fixed on Haruo. He spoke as his gaze narrowed slightly, clearly getting into his part. In truth, it had been a while since he teased anyone, and the reactions his son was giving was amusing to watch♅...

You're so cold hearted, Haruo-kun~ And here I thought we raised you as best as we could~ Oh, honey, where'd we go wrong?!

tumblr_nd70cb4CiG1qc9zfzo4_r2_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka used the pin fabric again to wipe away her tears once more, which were starting to cease. When Akira drew her close to him, she turned her head so she could bury her face into his chest. It was getting harder to hold back the smile and even if she held it back, her eyes would have been a dead giveaway. The reaction they were getting from Haruo was priceless and she couldn't hold back the grin anymore. Teasing others was enjoyable, it was clear as to why one of her friends liked to do it so much. She wanted to try and see if she could tease people more, after all it was fun. Though before she could do that, there was the matter of teasing Haruo, which was going quiet well. The smile was still there, so she had to compose herself once more before talking. After Asuka stopped smiling, she removed herself from Akira's chest and looked at their son with disappointment as she spoke❦...

"I don't know dear, I don't know.. I'm so hurt and disappointed in you, Haruo."

tumblr_nqj54yVH3w1t5kkqfo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''shide...!''
...✦She said her tone becoming more angered before she touched the ground with her hand the the gravity reversed making Akane fly up to the ceiling of the sphere and Aselia attacked again✦...
Akane teleported again so she was on the floor again. "Aselia... If you won't listen to reason, then I'll fight you. I'll fight if that's what you want...!"

Roman said:
Akane teleported again so she was on the floor again. "Aselia... If you won't listen to reason, then I'll fight you. I'll fight if that's what you want...!"
''Shide..!''

...✦Aselia shouted before katanas flew in Akane's direction✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Shide..!''
...✦Aselia shouted before katanas flew in Akane's direction✦...
Akane frowned and didn't move. She knew her body would heal, seeing how she was able to take the damage easily. It wouldn't even hurt. She made her sword vanish and she held out her arms, allowing the swords to pierce her body.

Roman said:
Akane frowned and didn't move. She knew her body would heal, seeing how she was able to take the damage easily. It wouldn't even hurt. She made her sword vanish and she held out her arms, allowing the swords to pierce her body.
...✦Aselia soon charged at Akane and stabbed her in the chest with her own sword and leaving it there✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia soon charged at Akane and stabbed her in the chest with her own sword and leaving it there✦...
Akane started laughing a little. She spit up some blood and then looked up at her. "Well... Are you happy? I just want you to know you can't win them all. Take me for example... I couldn't even bring myself to hit you... I still love you... But you're blinded so much by rage that you can't see that. I'm doing this all for you. I didn't want you to wait for me and worry so much... While I was away." She said as she began to sit up. Every sword that impaled her had broke, along with Aselia's. "Do you see why I'm doing this? Do you see why I ended our relationship? Do you see why now?!"

Roman said:
Han chuckled and kissed Celia, he made sure he wasn't over doing it since he could still feel a little crook in his neck from after Akane hit it.
Celia kissed back before pulling away and ruffled his hair. "My guy." She said happily.

Roman said:
Akane started laughing a little. She spit up some blood and then looked up at her. "Well... Are you happy? I just want you to know you can't win them all. Take me for example... I couldn't even bring myself to hit you... I still love you... But you're blinded so much by rage that you can't see that. I'm doing this all for you. I didn't want you to wait for me and worry so much... While I was away." She said as she began to sit up. Every sword that impaled her had broke, along with Aselia's. "Do you see why I'm doing this? Do you see why I ended our relationship? Do you see why now?!"
...✦Aselia's face soon rested on Akane's shoulder✦...

''...all that time...for nothing...why did you propose to me...?''

TheDragoon said:
Celia kissed back before pulling away and ruffled his hair. "My guy." She said happily.
Han laughed lightly and ruffled Celia's hair. "Is that so? My girl then." He said softly.

__always_in_my_mind____obito_x_rin__by_herena21-d5jcdu3.jpg

Kaori Hana

~ maiden of scars and demons ~

...?It was quite a long night, and in the morning Kaori felt a weird mix of exhaustedness and complete content. Masahi had tried some things that he hadn't tried the first time, and it made the girl completely melt into every little touch. So when she woke up, her body felt like jelly, but it was a good feeling. Blinking to wake up, Kaori looked over to see Masahi still sleeping soundly next to her. Smiling softly, she somehow managed to sit up, trying her hardest to not wake him up as she got out of bed, kissing his forehead before throwing on the shirt that he had discarded on to the floor. She needed to wake up, and coffee was the answer. Soon the smell of coffee was wafting through the apartment, and the kunoichi was humming softly to herself as she waited for it to be made?...

no slide no slide

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia's face soon rested on Akane's shoulder✦...
''...all that time...for nothing...why did you propose to me...?''
"I thought we could stay together... I didn't think anything would happen." Akane said, as she put her hand on the back of Aselia's head. "Unfortunately, I'm losing my way... I don't think I should be in a relationship anymore... Or ever. I only hurt that person. I'm sorry for doing this to you." She said as her body slowly began to flake away. "I'm going to see you again... But we won't be lovers. We'll be friends." She said softly. Roman had heard all the commotion and had finally made it to the scene. "W-What the hell happened?"

Roman said:
"I thought we could stay together... I didn't think anything would happen." Akane said, as she put her hand on the back of Aselia's head. "Unfortunately, I'm losing my way... I don't think I should be in a relationship anymore... Or ever. I only hurt that person. I'm sorry for doing this to you." She said as her body slowly began to flake away. "I'm going to see you again... But we won't be lovers. We'll be friends." She said softly. Roman had heard all the commotion and had finally made it to the scene. "W-What the hell happened?"
...✦Aselia soon started to cry her hair remaining white as she felt an enormous pain in her heart✦...

''your mother broke up with Aselia...she believes she's losing her way as a fighter..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia soon started to cry her hair remaining white as she felt an enormous pain in her heart✦...
''your mother broke up with Aselia...she believes she's losing her way as a fighter..''
Akane's body was soon nothing but her head. She had mouthed some words before she left and if you were good enough to read lips, you'd know she said, "You're the only one for me... But I'm not the one for you... Because I hurt you."

Roman sighed and walked over to Aselia. "Miss..."

Lumina said:
kUkoI.gif

Kanon
~ Little Lamb ~

...?Kanon blinked, looking up at Achilles. Oh. So she was reading too much into his words. He was planning on attending after all. Well, that was a relief, and a slightly blush of embarassment found her cheeks at realizing how were words were completely wrong. The blush turned into a nervous laugh, laughing at herself more than the situation. When he mentioned going somewhere later, Kanon blinked, having completely forgotten that that was happening. After a moment, she leaned forward to kiss him before grinning, saluting, and running back to her dorm, grabbing the boxes to bring back inside as she did?...

"Well, I guess I better get ready for tonight then. I'll see you later, okay?"

no slide no slide no slide
Achilles was kissed. Now he needed to return the cart and decided to find something to do to release this pent up energy he was feeling. He walked up the hill to hear the clanking of metal in a rhythmic pattern. Just beyond the fence were men and women using machines and sweating like slaves. "What is this place?" he asked a woman with a bag in her arm as she entered the property. "Oh, this is an outdoor gym. It is where people come to work out and build muscles." she said as she jogged off to join her friends. Looking at the signs, he stripped his shirt off and tied the cart to the fence. He found a rack with hand weights and he lifted the ones that were barely okay to lift. He watched the others using the same rack and tried to imitate them. Soon after he found his arms to be tired as everyone moved off to do something else. When he had his fill, he returned to the apartment after returning the cart. It would be a shame to just give up this place. He decided to make sure to keep this place, in case they needed it later.

@Lumina

Roman said:
Akane's body was soon nothing but her head. She had mouthed some words before she left and if you were good enough to read lips, you'd know she said, "You're the only one for me... But I'm not the one for you... Because I hurt you."
Roman sighed and walked over to Aselia. "Miss..."
...✦Aselia soon looked at Roman crying still before looking down again✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia soon looked at Roman crying still before looking down again✦...
"I know how it feels to have you're heart torn to pieces. Mine was before... I want you to know that she probably didn't do this for no reason. My mother always has a reason for the things she did." Roman said as he put his arm around Aselia. "She loved you. I know it for sure... She just didn't want to hurt you by leaving." He added.

Roman said:
"I know how it feels to have you're heart torn to pieces. Mine was before... I want you to know that she probably didn't do this for no reason. My mother always has a reason for the things she did." Roman said as he put his arm around Aselia. "She loved you. I know it for sure... She just didn't want to hurt you by leaving." He added.
...✦She soon started to sob even more✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon started to sob even more✦...
Roman felt something drip onto his face. He looked up and saw it was beginning to rain. "Aselia.. Let's get you inside. It's about to rain." He said softly.

Roman said:
Roman felt something drip onto his face. He looked up and saw it was beginning to rain. "Aselia.. Let's get you inside. It's about to rain." He said softly.
''just leave her there...she likes the rain because its a way to hide her tears. if you want to continue to comfort her, do it in the rain''

...♱Seol said as she watched letting the rain fall♱...

Roman said:
Taylor had watched Celia make the parfaits, but he still looked at his. Not because they looked funny or something, but because they looked amazing.
"Well here goes nothing."

Taylor then tasted his, before nodding and his head and eating more.

Nai nodded in agreement as he ate his too.

"Wow... Celia this are amazing."

@JJKab
...??Celia was rather pleased with herself when everyone had said the liked the dessert. Her cheeks turned a light pink out of embarrassment from the compliment, but she smiled nonetheless. Seeing everyone enjoying her drssert, made Celia happy. Really, this was most likely the main reason why as to why she loved baking and being a Baker or pastries chef, the fulfilment of others enjoying something that she had made??...

"I'm happy everyone likes it! Please enjoy~"

tumblr_npfrnvIDno1r22euyo8_540.png

-----

@JJKab

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just leave her there...she likes the rain because its a way to hide her tears. if you want to continue to comfort her, do it in the rain''
...♱Seol said as she watched letting the rain fall♱...
Roman sighed and patted Aselia on the back. "I'm not good at that kind of thing." He told Seol as he walked into the house. "I'd fail ultimately.. "

Roman said:
Roman sighed and patted Aselia on the back. "I'm not good at that kind of thing." He told Seol as he walked into the house. "I'd fail ultimately.. "
''hm......there goes the dinner plan..''

...♱Seol said as she watched Aselia cry before she too walked in the house as she dried the rain off of herself when she walked in♱...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back