• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm......there goes the dinner plan..''
...♱Seol said as she watched Aselia cry before she too walked in the house as she dried the rain off of herself when she walked in♱...
Roman had used Kamui to get to Earth after grabbing a water bottle. Hanae was still in the same spot, a few tears streaming down her cheeks before she too left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman had used Kamuo to get to Earth after grabbing a water bottle. Hanae was still in the same spot, a few tears streaming down her cheeks before she too left.
...✦Aselia just laid there crying✦...

...☫Arako, a Goddess with both Natsuru and Amara's powers was watching this. She could have just altered Aselia's and Akane's love and probably would make Akane stay. But Amara had told her not to abuse her powers. And she didn't know right from wrong when to use this kind of power. So she just watched as it reminded her of a certain K-Drama that she found the most heart wrecking☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia just laid there crying✦...
...☫Arako, a Goddess with both Natsuru and Amara's powers was watching this. She could have just altered Aselia's and Akane's love and probably would make Akane stay. But Amara had told her not to abuse her powers. And she didn't know right from wrong when to use this kind of power. So she just watched as it reminded her of a certain K-Drama that she found the most heart wrecking☫...
(((( I guess that's the end of the interaction. Akane is gone, Hanae went back to the room and Roman went to Earth. ))))

Roman said:
(((( Hanae probably wouldn't want to talk. ))))
okay. ima just post this here xD ))

...♱Seol entered the room and saw Hanae. She figured she would be depressed as well so she started to clean up the the set putting the cups on the tray and carrying the tray to the kitchen so she can wash it♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
okay. ima just post this here xD ))
...♱Seol entered the room and saw Hanae. She figured she would be depressed as well so she started to clean up the the set putting the cups on the tray and carrying the tray to the kitchen so she can wash it♱...
(((( Okay xD ))))

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia eventually finished washing the dishes and dried them before putting them back in the cabinet. As she made her way back to the table, she heard that Frika had had these before, a long time ago, and how it tasted just like back then. That made Celia smile, she was glad that Frika was enjoying the dessert. When she sat back down at the table, she raised a finger as she spoke before taking one of the parfaits and starting to eat it??...

"I've only had it once before and it was pretty good. I'm happy you like it~"

tumblr_nurkxkaWae1u86t2qo2_500.gif
Fricka smiled, as she began eating, clearly enjoying the food

"I told you, guys, these are amazing" She said to Taylor and Nai

@Roman

TheDragoon said:
Shuu stopped what they were doing when Lena suddenly fell asleep. He smiled and nodded. "I feel the same." He said before laying her on a couch.
After a while, Lena has woke up, as she looked around sheepishly, yawning.

"S-ss-huu?" She called out quietly

Gregory slowly pulled away, as he looked Ariel in her eyes

"You have beautifull eyes... you knew that?" He asked, laying his hand on her cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia was rather pleased with herself when everyone had said the liked the dessert. Her cheeks turned a light pink out of embarrassment from the compliment, but she smiled nonetheless. Seeing everyone enjoying her drssert, made Celia happy. Really, this was most likely the main reason why as to why she loved baking and being a Baker or pastries chef, the fulfilment of others enjoying something that she had made??...

"I'm happy everyone likes it! Please enjoy~"

tumblr_npfrnvIDno1r22euyo8_540.png

-----

@JJKab
"They taste really good, why we wouldn't like them" Fricka stated, nearly finished with her own portion

Lumina said:
tumblr_ndxe8gVAd51rf0hsxo1_500.gif

Kansuke
~ hero of courage ~

...?Kansuke blinked as Elaena asked about the instrument. Ah, yes, it probably looked weird to sudden grab a weirdly shaped thing out of seemingly nowhere. Smiling, Kansuke held out the ocarina to show her, the blue paint of the instrument reflecting off the small bit of sunlight making its way through the tree above them. It had six holes on the front and one on the back, with a yellow band around the mouthpiece with a symbol made of three triangles on the front side. Grinning, Kansuke brought his other hand to hold the ocarina, setting his hands in a playing position before speaking?...

"It's an ocarina, a musical instrument. You wanna hear it?"

no slide no slide no slide

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"An ocarina?" Elaena repeated, she looked at the ocarina as he held it out her gaze gliding back and forth over it, she had never seen one of these before, though she did feel as though she heard the name before, maybe it was in a book or something? Either way she couldn't remember, "Its a pretty colour" she said smiling gently as she admired the strange instrument before hearing him ask if she wanted to hear it, the smile on her face grew as she slowly nodded her head she wasn't hugely into music, but she did like it, so she was curious to what it sounded like "Yes, I would like to hear it" she said as Naji began to hop off her lap and lay between the two.

----------------------------------

WeirdPrincess said:

?Yumi?

Yumi laughed a little, "I couldn't get mad at you for something like that. It was a little funny." She admitted before thinking of what to get on next. There was the option of going on another roller coaster or they could go on something different. Sure, she was a known roller coaster fanatic, but she wanted to go on something different than her usual rides. As her purple irises scanned around the park, she spotted a tall tower. Really, it was the most obvious ride because of its height, so it was a wonder how she didn't see it before. It took people up to the top before dropping them. It looked cool to her, that and she also liked the feeling of when her stomach, so she wanted to try it. "Let's go on that one~" Yumi suggested, pointing over towards the ride as she started walking in its general direction.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot blinked as he looked up at the big tower she had chosen "Wow....that's pretty high..." He said as he looked at it wide eyed for a moment, luckily heights never bothered him otherwise this would be a problem "Yeah, looks like a fun one, though I feel this one would be more extreme than the rollercoaster" he said with a bright smile as he followed alongside Yumi.

JJKab said:
After a while, Lena has woke up, as she looked around sheepishly, yawning.
"S-ss-huu?" She called out quietly

Gregory slowly pulled away, as he looked Ariel in her eyes

"You have beautifull eyes... you knew that?" He asked, laying his hand on her cheek.
Ariel smiled sheepishly at his words as her cheeks tinted pink "I didn't, but I'm glad you think I do" she said as she snuggled up to him.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled sheepishly at his words as her cheeks tinted pink "I didn't, but I'm glad you think I do" she said as she snuggled up to him.
Gregory smiled, as he put his hand on Ariel's waist.

"I think you do..." He said, embracing her gently. He ran his head through Ariel's hair.

"And you have a lovely blush" He stated, smiling a bit slyly

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he put his hand on Ariel's waist.
"I think you do..." He said, embracing her gently. He ran his head through Ariel's hair.

"And you have a lovely blush" He stated, smiling a bit slyly
Ariel's blush grew a little as she quickly covered her cheeks with her hands and buried her face into his chest "Y-You're making it worse" she said, referring to her darkening face, her words muffled as she spoke.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel's blush grew a little as she quickly covered her cheeks with her hands and buried her face into his chest "Y-You're making it worse" she said, referring to her darkening face, her words muffled as she spoke.
Gregory laughed lightly, as he looked at Ariel.

"C'mon, it's a compliment" He stated, putting his hand on her's hair, scratching it a little.

"A compliment that is true to life" He added, as he kissed Ariel's forehead.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed lightly, as he looked at Ariel.
"C'mon, it's a compliment" He stated, putting his hand on her's hair, scratching it a little.

"A compliment that is true to life" He added, as he kissed Ariel's forehead.
Ariel then looked up at him after he spoke and smiled a little she still didnt think it was 'true to life' but she said nothing "I know, I know....I-Im not used to receiving such compliments...." She said truthfully.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel then looked up at him after he spoke and smiled a little she still didnt think it was 'true to life' but she said nothing "I know, I know....I-Im not used to receiving such compliments...." She said truthfully.
"Welp, if you're going to have a boyfriend, you'd better be prepared for'em... Wait a second, you have a boyfriend" Gregory said, as he laughed lightly, as he leaned his forehead on her's

"You need to be prepared for'em, you just can't pass out on me from shyness like that!" He stated.

JJKab said:
"Welp, if you're going to have a boyfriend, you'd better be prepared for'em... Wait a second, you have a boyfriend" Gregory said, as he laughed lightly, as he leaned his forehead on her's
"You need to be prepared for'em, you just can't pass out on me from shyness like that!" He stated.
Ariel giggled "I know, I'm sorry, I'll try to be prepared and get used to it" she said softly as she smiled at him.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled "I know, I'm sorry, I'll try to be prepared and get used to it" she said softly as she smiled at him.
"And don't. Apologize. You did nothing wrong." Gregory stated, smiling back at Ariel

"For now... Shall we go somewhere or do you want to stay in my arms?" He asked, kissing her cheek gently.

JJKab said:
"And don't. Apologize. You did nothing wrong." Gregory stated, smiling back at Ariel
"For now... Shall we go somewhere or do you want to stay in my arms?" He asked, kissing her cheek gently.
Ariel thought for a bit "I mean, that's a pretty difficult decision, I mean going somewhere with you sounds fun, but I like being in your arms too" she said with a quiet laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel thought for a bit "I mean, that's a pretty difficult decision, I mean going somewhere with you sounds fun, but I like being in your arms too" she said with a quiet laugh.
"We can go to the pool, then i can hug you underwater, which I would love... but... I love you so much that I can't let go of you.." Gregory admitted, laughing lightly, as he kissed her on her lips shortly.

...?Aselia returned to her room still a bit shaken by the fact Akane wont be there anymore or ever. She soon started a shower to where she can clean herself. And to clean off the dirt. Once she finished she put on a robe and a towel around her neck and returned to the bed room turning on the radio. She saw a picture of Akane and herself having fun on a nightstand and picked it up. She soon placed it on a table and went over to a small fridge to get orange juice. She placed it on the table as well before sitting down on a chair at the small table. Crossing one leg over the other, she put on her glasses and looked at the picture examining it and remembering that very happy moment?...

''why did you have to go? Akane...will i ever be able to love again? after 2 stabs? i feel like my heart is really dying...why..''

...?Suddenly a song called Paper Hearts started playing and Aselia sunk into her seat more looking at the picture. As the song progressed she started to cry silently just looking at the picture as tears ran down her cheeks. When the song was over she let out her cry before grabbing a pillow hugging it and putting her face to it so it would muffle her cries?...

''It hurts..! it really hurts so much..! why did you have to leave..?!''

[media]

[/media]

JJKab said:
"We can go to the pool, then i can hug you underwater, which I would love... but... I love you so much that I can't let go of you.." Gregory admitted, laughing lightly, as he kissed her on her lips shortl wey.
Ariel giggled "Yeah, that could be a problem since I wouldn't want you to let go either" she said jokingly as she hugged him "We can go to the pool eventually" she said happily

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled "Yeah, that could be a problem since I wouldn't want you to let go either" she said jokingly as she hugged him "We can go to the pool eventually" she said happily
Gregory stayed still for a while, as he hugged Ariel back

"I love you so much..." He whispered gebtly

"I mean... I can carry us there.." He stated, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back