• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hanae smiled at the two when they came into the kitchen. "H-Hey you two~ I found Akane, but not Roman. I don't even think he's in this dimension right now... As for Akane... She looks... Upset. She was out there training... Very intensely..'
''oh...well, after intense training, its good to have a good meal right?''

...♱Seol said as she smiled and crossed her arms♱...

...✦Aselia however looked at Akane a bit worried before looking at Seol and Hanae✦...

''oh, i havent asked yet but...what kind of restaurant are we going to?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...well, after intense training, its good to have a good meal right?''
...♱Seol said as she smiled and crossed her arms♱...

...✦Aselia however looked at Akane a bit worried before looking at Seol and Hanae✦...

''oh, i havent asked yet but...what kind of restaurant are we going to?''
"You'll have to ask Seol... Though I think only Aselia would be able to get through to her right now." Hanae said as she watched Akane. She looked like she was holding her swords so tight her hands would bleed.

Roman said:
"You'll have to ask Seol... Though I think only Aselia would be able to get through to her right now." Hanae said as she watched Akane. She looked like she was holding her swords so tight her hands would bleed.
''a-alright..''

...✦She said before walking out to Akane✦...

''...Akane? h-hello..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright..''
...✦She said before walking out to Akane✦...

''...Akane? h-hello..''
Hanae continued to watch, hoping Aselia was able to this. Akane spun around, her sword coming to a stop right in front of her. "What?" She asked, as she looked at Aselia before dropping her sword. "I'm so sorry..."

Roman said:
Hanae continued to watch, hoping Aselia was able to this. Akane spun around, her sword coming to a stop right in front of her. "What?" She asked, as she looked at Aselia before dropping her sword. "I'm so sorry..."
''its fine...''

...✦She said with a giggle. She soon smiled and put a hand on her hip✦...

''hey, Seol is planning to take us out to dinner. wanna come along? after all, you trained so hard so i figured a nice meal would help~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its fine...''
...✦She said with a giggle. She soon smiled and put a hand on her hip✦...

''hey, Seol is planning to take us out to dinner. wanna come along? after all, you trained so hard so i figured a nice meal would help~''
"I could go my entire life without eating if you're asking if I'm hungry I might pass." Akane said as she picked up the sword. "I'm having problems with myself right now... Fighter problems." She told her.

Roman said:
"I could go my entire life without eating if you're asking if I'm hungry I might pass." Akane said as she picked up the sword. "I'm having problems with myself right now... Fighter problems." She told her.
''cmon, please?''

...✦She said before she frowned a bit✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''cmon, please?''
...✦She said before she frowned a bit✦...
Akane looked at her sword and then Aselia. "I... Umm..." she knew her relationship was more important, but combat was her true nature. Sort of like her calling. "I... Don't know Aselia..."

Roman said:
Akane looked at her sword and then Aselia. "I... Umm..." she knew her relationship was more important, but combat was her true nature. Sort of like her calling. "I... Don't know Aselia..."
''hey hey! if you like training so much, i can arrange that. after we eat, i can make Cataclysm puppets that you can actually destroy''

...♱Seol insisted since Akane is being cluster fucked between Aselia and training♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hey hey! if you like training so much, i can arrange that. after we eat, i can make Cataclysm puppets that you can actually destroy''
...♱Seol insisted since Akane is being cluster fucked between Aselia and training♱...
"But that's the problem... I don't even know if I'm going to be staying home. I might leave tonight." Akane said to Aselia. "Earlier today... I was in a battle and I couldn't bring myself to do what I had to. I'm not the warrior I used to be... I can't let myself lack behind." She said to Seol. "This might actually be goodbye for me."

Roman said:
"But that's the problem... I don't even know if I'm going to be staying home. I might leave tonight." Akane said to Aselia. "Earlier today... I was in a battle and I couldn't bring myself to do what I had to. I'm not the warrior I used to be... I can't let myself lack behind." She said to Seol. "This might actually be goodbye for me."
''g-goodbye? what do you mean good bye..?!''

...✦Aselia asked wide eyed and her heart started to hurt✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''g-goodbye? what do you mean good bye..?!''
...✦Aselia asked wide eyed and her heart started to hurt✦...
"Long story short... I'm apart of a warrior race and... I want to stay true to that." Akane said, as she put her hand on Aselia's arm. "I love you. I really do... But I can't deny who I am..."

Roman said:
"Long story short... I'm apart of a warrior race and... I want to stay true to that." Akane said, as she put her hand on Aselia's arm. "I love you. I really do... But I can't deny who I am..."
''s-so your just gonna...leave..? is that what your going to do? y-your leaving me..?''

...✦Aselia said as she looked down her greyish hair starting to turn a pure white✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''s-so your just gonna...leave..? is that what your going to do? y-your leaving me..?''
...✦Aselia said as she looked down her greyish hair starting to turn a pure white✦...
"I wouldn't call it leaving... I'll come back but I don't know when I'll come back. It could be centuries..." Akane said as she made the swords disappear.

Roman said:
"I wouldn't call it leaving... I'll come back but I don't know when I'll come back. It could be centuries..." Akane said as she made the swords disappear.
''what....what the hell...''

...✦Aselia said before falling to her knees as more of her hair turned a pure white. You soon started to feel Arashea's power rising✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what....what the hell...''
...✦Aselia said before falling to her knees as more of her hair turned a pure white. You soon started to feel Arashea's power rising✦...
Akane furrowed her brows as she noticed the rise in power. "W-What is this?" She asked before jumping back. "Aselia! Calm down! At this rate you'll blow the mansion away! Seol! Hanae! Get out here!" She said. Hanae looked panicked before she gulped and put Tonton down. She then ran out towards Akane, standing at her side.

Roman said:
Akane furrowed her brows as she noticed the rise in power. "W-What is this?" She asked before jumping back. "Aselia! Calm down! At this rate you'll blow the mansion away! Seol! Hanae! Get out here!" She said. Hanae looked panicked before she gulped and put Tonton down. She then ran out towards Akane, standing at her side.
...♱Seol soon acted fast, trapping Seol in a ball of Cataclysm obsidian. Once it finished all you heard was a loud scream that seemed to be Aselia. Soon the Cataclysm obsidian started to turn transparent. Aselia seemed to have made a crated that Seol anticipated and made cataclysm under Aselia as well♱...

''this...is what happened after she and Ansom broke up..''

...✦Arashea was just now throwing powerful punches at the cataclysm obsidian wall. She had tears down her cheeks as she punched the walls which also caused explosions that could be capable of bring a sky scraper down at the minimum which soon she started to use spells that were space distortion related, using them out of random trying to break out✦...

''she loses control and would go to a rampage in the dimension she's in..luckily, the dimension that Ansom broke up with her in was just an empty space but she could travel to a dimension if there is nothing to destroy..''

...♱She said before cataclysm in the shape of a monster started to attack Aselia, but she would break it and the cataclysm would shatter and multiply the amount of figures that attacked Aselia♱...

''when this happens, she is blinded and she wont care if the one she loves or even her own son was attacked by her during this. she used to be a fighter unit for Henir. But over the years, she's seen too many of her comrades die, and die, and die. her break up with Ansom, created this...snap side of her. after that, when she saw more of her beloved comrades die, she snaps and starts to develop a...sadistic tone......do you see what kind of person Aselia truly is?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon acted fast, trapping Seol in a ball of Cataclysm obsidian. Once it finished all you heard was a loud scream that seemed to be Aselia. Soon the Cataclysm obsidian started to turn transparent. Aselia seemed to have made a crated that Seol anticipated and made cataclysm under Aselia as well♱...
''this...is what happened after she and Ansom broke up..''

...✦Arashea was just now throwing powerful punches at the cataclysm obsidian wall. She had tears down her cheeks as she punched the walls which also caused explosions that could be capable of bring a sky scraper down at the minimum which soon she started to use spells that were space distortion related, using them out of random trying to break out✦...

''she loses control and would go to a rampage in the dimension she's in..luckily, the dimension that Ansom broke up with her in was just an empty space but she could travel to a dimension if there is nothing to destroy..''

...♱She said before cataclysm in the shape of a monster started to attack Aselia, but she would break it and the cataclysm would shatter and multiply the amount of figures that attacked Aselia♱...

''when this happens, she is blinded and she wont care if the one she loves or even her own son was attacked by her during this. she used to be a fighter unit for Henir. But over the years, she's seen too many of her comrades die, and die, and die. her break up with Ansom, created this...snap side of her. after that, when she saw more of her beloved comrades die, she snaps and starts to develop a...sadistic tone......do you see what kind of person Aselia truly is?''
Akane watched Aselia go on her rampage. Breaking everything Seol threw at her. She forced Hanae to go back and she appeared in front of Seol. "I don't care what kind of person she is... It doesn't make me love her less..." she said before going back out. "Aselia! You're mad at me... So I won't you to take this anger out on me and no one else! Seol, take the mansion back to Earth!"

Roman said:
Akane watched Aselia go on her rampage. Breaking everything Seol threw at her. She forced Hanae to go back and she appeared in front of Seol. "I don't care what kind of person she is... It doesn't make me love her less..." she said before going back out. "Aselia! You're mad at me... So I won't you to take this anger out on me and no one else! Seol, take the mansion back to Earth!"
''taking the mansion back to Earth isnt something i can do. Natsumi, Natsuru and Natsume are the only ones who can do such a thing. you want to join Aselia or something?''

...✦Aselia kept destroying the figures Seol threw at her seeming to not be tired at all✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''taking the mansion back to Earth isnt something i can do. Natsumi, Natsuru and Natsume are the only ones who can do such a thing. you want to join Aselia or something?''
...✦Aselia kept destroying the figures Seol threw at her seeming to not be tired at all✦...
"I don't want to join her, I have too! She can't do this because she's upset. Things don't work like that. Take me to her." Akane said in a serious tone.

Roman said:
"I don't want to join her, I have too! She can't do this because she's upset. Things don't work like that. Take me to her." Akane said in a serious tone.
''...alright..''

...♱She said before an opening was made in the sphere and Seol pushed Akane in, speaking as she did it as it immediately closed as a spacial blast crashed into the area where the opening used to be♱...

''dont get killed!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright..''
...♱She said before an opening was made in the sphere and Seol pushed Akane in, speaking as she did it as it immediately closed as a spacial blast crashed into the area where the opening used to be♱...

''dont get killed!''
Akane heard Seol's last words before the sphere closed. "I died before... I won't die again." She said before looking at Aselia. "Hey! Aselia! Over here! You're mad at me right?!"

Roman said:
Akane heard Seol's last words before the sphere closed. "I died before... I won't die again." She said before looking at Aselia. "Hey! Aselia! Over here! You're mad at me right?!"
...✦After punched a figure in the face as it exploded, Aselia froze there for a moment before slowly looking at Akane, her sclera had turned to black before she spoke in an emotionless tone and began to attack her by charging at her with a long katana✦...

''...shide...''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦After punched a figure in the face as it exploded, Aselia froze there for a moment before slowly looking at Akane, her sclera had turned to black before she spoke in an emotionless tone and began to attack her by charging at her with a long katana✦...
''...shide...''
Akane looked at the figure that had got blown up by the punch. "She's pissed.." She then looked back at Aselia who was now charging at her and Akane summoned her sword, blocking her attack. "Aselia! I'm begging you. Stop!"

Roman said:
Akane looked at the figure that had got blown up by the punch. "She's pissed.." She then looked back at Aselia who was now charging at her and Akane summoned her sword, blocking her attack. "Aselia! I'm begging you. Stop!"
''shide...''

...✦She said before she forcefully swung and began swinging her sword at Akane putting her entire body into it✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back