• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smirked back slyly as he got back up. "You let me go~ I win." He said playfully as he went to make some pasta for them.
Lena smiled, as she got up as well.

"I'll be in the living room" She exclaimed happily, walking back towards it. When she sat down, her cheeks literally exploded with red colour, as she looked down at fhe floor, trying to hide

JJKab said:
Lena smiled, as she got up as well.
"I'll be in the living room" She exclaimed happily, walking back towards it. When she sat down, her cheeks literally exploded with red colour, as she looked down at fhe floor, trying to hide
Shuu just got started on cooking. By the time he came in to sit down with her he was waiting for the water to boil... Except he didn't sit down in his seat. He slipped behind her and hugged her to his chest.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu just got started on cooking. By the time he came in to sit down with her he was waiting for the water to boil... Except he didn't sit down in his seat. He slipped behind her and hugged her to his chest.
Lena widened her eyes a bit, as she looked behind her at Shuu, snd smiled a bit.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked in a sly tone.

JJKab said:
Lena widened her eyes a bit, as she looked behind her at Shuu, snd smiled a bit.
"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked in a sly tone.
Shuu smiled a bit back, blushing as his lips were close to her. "You could say I'm making a move." He said playfully.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo then pointed at Ally. "And this is your momma Ally! She's been carrying you around in her stomach." He said.
Emi crawled on the bed and poked Ally's stomach, which caused ally to jump slightly. "There? how am I here then?" she asked curiously.

"What kind of move, though?" Lena questioned, smiling slyly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled a bit back, blushing as his lips were close to her. "You could say I'm making a move." He said playfully.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi crawled on the bed and poked Ally's stomach, which caused ally to jump slightly. "There? how am I here then?" she asked curiously.
Shingo winked and smiled. "That's a secret for when you age a bit more." He said. "But technically... You are the first of your kind. You are a Neko Exceed."

JJKab said:
"Welp, that's good... Anyways, let's go to the li---!" Gregory accidentally tripped over his own carpet, as he shrieked, falling down on the couch, still holding on to Ariel. She landed on top of him.
Ariel yelped as they fell her eyes shut tightly, gripping onto his shirt as she braced herself for falling as they landed on the couch. She then opened her eyes and looked at him, giggling softly "Whoops"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled teasingly as he nuzzled her neck. "What do you think?" He asked, looking happy.
"I don't know, can you tell me? Or demonstrate?" Lena asked, tilting her head a bit.

JJKab said:
"I don't know, can you tell me? Or demonstrate?" Lena asked, tilting her head a bit.
Shuu finally worked up his courage and nibbled at her neck playfully, blushing wildly as he did.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo winked and smiled. "That's a secret for when you age a bit more." He said. "But technically... You are the first of your kind. You are a Neko Exceed."
Emi blinked "Neko Ex.....Exsheed...Exceed?" she said,

Gregory smiled, ashhe looked Ariel straight in her eyes.

"Welp. Might as well kiss ya" Gregory stated, pullin Ariel into a gentle, yet passionate kiss

TheDragoon said:
Shuu finally worked up his courage and nibbled at her neck playfully, blushing wildly as he did.
Lena widened her eyes, as Shuu nibbled at her neck. She blushed widly as well, not expecting that.

"So...heh... You reveal your ultimate feelingw" She said, looking into Shuu's eyes. She clearly was hesitating over something.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel yelped as they fell her eyes shut tightly, gripping onto his shirt as she braced herself for falling as they landed on the couch. She then opened her eyes and looked at him, giggling softly "Whoops"

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, ashhe looked Ariel straight in her eyes.
"Welp. Might as well kiss ya" Gregory stated, pullin Ariel into a gentle, yet passionate kiss

Lena widened her eyes, as Shuu nibbled at her neck. She blushed widly as well, not expecting that.

"So...heh... You reveal your ultimate feelingw" She said, looking into Shuu's eyes. She clearly was hesitating over something.
Shuu pulled back slowly and just held her now. "I-Is that a bad thing?" He asked, thinking he was being rejected. He started to look heartbroken.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pulled back slowly and just held her now. "I-Is that a bad thing?" He asked, thinking he was being rejected. He started to look heartbroken.
Lena widened her eyes, as she smiled slyly.

"You lil' dummy.." She said, as she laid her hand on Shuu's cheek, before getting herself together, and slowly kissi g Shuu on his lips, closing her eyes.

JJKab said:
Lena widened her eyes, as she smiled slyly.
"You lil' dummy.." She said, as she laid her hand on Shuu's cheek, before getting herself together, and slowly kissi g Shuu on his lips, closing her eyes.
Shuu was caught by surprise before he slowly began closing his eyes and kissing her back, following her rythem. His heart only beat for her at this moment as he held her as close as possible.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu was caught by surprise before he slowly began closing his eyes and kissing her back, following her rythem. His heart only beat for her at this moment as he held her as close as possible.
Lena slowly relaxed, as she wrapped her hands around Shuu's waist, gently gripping the back of his shirt. Her blush was pretty big.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly relaxed, as she wrapped her hands around Shuu's waist, gently gripping the back of his shirt. Her blush was pretty big.
Shuu deepened the kiss, trying to make it a little more passionate. He couldn't stop now. This was the first time he ever kissed somebody and he was going to make it one he'd remember and smile at.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu deepened the kiss, trying to make it a little more passionate. He couldn't stop now. This was the first time he ever kissed somebody and he was going to make it one he'd remember and smile at.
Lena smiled a bit, as Shuu kissed her more passionately, as she did the same, putting her hands under Shuu's shirt, touching his skin. She was under an impulse

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Lena smiled a bit, as Shuu kissed her more passionately, as she did the same, putting her hands under Shuu's shirt, touching his skin. She was under an impulse
Shuu began to wonder if she wanted to do that. Already it a bit too soon, but he kept kissing her, brushing his tongue against her teeth for entry, hoping that he was ready for this.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu began to wonder if she wanted to do that. Already it a bit too soon, but he kept kissing her, brushing his tongue against her teeth for entry, hoping that he was ready for this.
Lena started panicking a small bit, as she felt Shuu's tonque touch her teeth. She didn't know what to do, so she decided to pull away from the kiss, smiling lovely.

"I.... Th-that was... " She couldn't think of the right words to say.

JJKab said:
Lena started panicking a small bit, as she felt Shuu's tonque touch her teeth. She didn't know what to do, so she decided to pull away from the kiss, smiling lovely.
"I.... Th-that was... " She couldn't think of the right words to say.
Shuu blushed a whole lot as he smiled back lovingly. "Amazing? Yeah, same for me. That was my first kiss." He said.

"Well.. Y-your fort has been de-destroyed by me..." Lena stated, as she pecked Shuu's lips, nudging her body closer to Shuu's.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a whole lot as he smiled back lovingly. "Amazing? Yeah, same for me. That was my first kiss." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back