• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke looked back at him, "It's fine, I don't get offended easily anyway's" she said.
"But... It's nice that you came here..." Gregory smiled at Sasuke, as he waved at her, before pulling out his cellphone, and calling Ariel's number.

@Nonalaka

JJKab said:
"But... It's nice that you came here..." Gregory smiled at Sasuke, as he waved at her, before pulling out his cellphone, and calling Ariel's number.
@Nonalaka
Ariel was outside in the garden at her house, hearing her phone ringing she shushed the baby dragons that were with her before answering her phone "Hello~" she said as she picked up the phone.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel was outside in the garden at her house, hearing her phone ringing she shushed the baby dragons that were with her before answering her phone "Hello~" she said as she picked up the phone.
"Hello, hello? Am I talking with Ariel, that girl that I'm loving so much that I want her to see me?" Gregory asked in a sly tone, smiling.

JJKab said:
"Hello, hello? Am I talking with Ariel, that girl that I'm loving so much that I want her to see me?" Gregory asked in a sly tone, smiling.
Ariel giggled "Yeah, well that depends, if this is Gregory then yes, I am" she said smiling "Do you want me to come over?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled "Yeah, well that depends, if this is Gregory then yes, I am" she said smiling "Do you want me to come over?" She asked.

"If it's not too much to ask for, then yeah" Gregory said, smiling widely.

"I would love you beside me" He added.

"I wanted to just walk around before the school starts. Just walk around, maybe go to the beach to look at the sunset, you know..."

JJKab said:
"If it's not too much to ask for, then yeah" Gregory said, smiling widely.

"I would love you beside me" He added.

"I wanted to just walk around before the school starts. Just walk around, maybe go to the beach to look at the sunset, you know..."
"Of course its not, since when is wanting to spend time with your girlfriend too much to ask?" She said with a giggle, her cheeks had tinted a bit pink since the words girlfriend and boyfriend were still new to use for her. "But yeah, that all sounds lovely, I'll be right over" she said happily as she stood up and left her garden, heading towards the school.

kUkoI.gif

Kanon

~ Little Lamb ~

...?Kanon blinked, looking up at Achilles. Oh. So she was reading too much into his words. He was planning on attending after all. Well, that was a relief, and a slightly blush of embarassment found her cheeks at realizing how were words were completely wrong. The blush turned into a nervous laugh, laughing at herself more than the situation. When he mentioned going somewhere later, Kanon blinked, having completely forgotten that that was happening. After a moment, she leaned forward to kiss him before grinning, saluting, and running back to her dorm, grabbing the boxes to bring back inside as she did?...

"Well, I guess I better get ready for tonight then. I'll see you later, okay?"

no slide no slide

Nonalaka said:
"Of course its not, since when is wanting to spend time with your girlfriend too much to ask?" She said with a giggle, her cheeks had tinted a bit pink since the words girlfriend and boyfriend were still new to use for her. "But yeah, that all sounds lovely, I'll be right over" she said happily as she stood up and left her garden, heading towards the school.
"That's good. I'll meet you in front of my dorm" Gregory stated, as he hung up, and exited the dorm, standing in front of the entrance, whistling

JJKab said:
"That's good. I'll meet you in front of my dorm" Gregory stated, as he hung up, and exited the dorm, standing in front of the entrance, whistling
"Alright" she said before he hung up. It didn't take her long to reach the dorms really, walking around until she could see Gregory, she smiled brightly before skipping over to him "Hi~" she chimed happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright" she said before he hung up. It didn't take her long to reach the dorms really, walking around until she could see Gregory, she smiled brightly before skipping over to him "Hi~" she chimed happily.
"Hey, sweatie" Gregory walked over to Ariel, and when she got to him, he hugged her, kissing her forehead.

"I missed you" he stated.

JJKab said:
"Hey, sweatie" Gregory walked over to Ariel, and when she got to him, he hugged her, kissing her forehead.
"I missed you" he stated.
Ariel giggled softly before nuzzling her face into his chest as she hugged back "I missed you too" she said happily, her voice slightly muffled as her face was pressed into him.

Nonalaka said:
Maya looked a little pale but nodded and smiled a little before he left for the kitchen, taking a breath she sat at the counter for a moment before more people drifted in from the street, standing up she went to greet them and take their orders like last time, trying to ignore her 'nervousness' as she did so, things were going great, she didn't want it ruined by her being unwell...
Cecil rubbed the back of his head. He had lied about going to mop, and was actually watching Maya. Was she sick or something? She almost looked like a ghost... And he knew being nervous didn't make people pale as her. Something else was wrong.

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Well I prefer healthy foods, so I'll say a salad. Or maybe a nice sandwich... Or sub. Nothing too large. I'm not much of a bug eater." Hanae said.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled softly before nuzzling her face into his chest as she hugged back "I missed you too" she said happily, her voice slightly muffled as her face was pressed into him.
Gregory suddenly picked Ariel up, as he laughed lightly, bringing her in.

"Now you're in my room! And you won't get out" He stated, as he carried her into his living room.

Roman said:
Cecil rubbed the back of his head. He had lied about going to mop, and was actually watching Maya. Was she sick or something? She almost looked like a ghost... And he knew being nervous didn't make people pale as her. Something else was wrong.
Maya had continued with her work, she hadn't noticed that Cecil wasn't mopping, or that he had been watching her either. So, she continued to serve customers, oblivious to being watched, once everyone was served and happy with their orders she made her way back over to the counter catching Cecil looking in her direction as she made it there.

Nonalaka said:
Maya had continued with her work, she hadn't noticed that Cecil wasn't mopping, or that he had been watching her either. So, she continued to serve customers, oblivious to being watched, once everyone was served and happy with their orders she made her way back over to the counter catching Cecil looking in her direction as she made it there.
Cecil smiled and pretended as if he had just got back to the counter. "How'd it go? You know... The serving and stuff? Your stomach doesn't hurt of anything does it?" He asked her with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot let a sigh of relief "Oh, good! I'd hate for you too be mad at me since you're you and all..." He said with a nod. "I was expecting you to storm off or something!" He said truthfully, not that he thought she was the kind to have a rife temper or anything of the sort, it was more along the lines of perhaps she'd be upset at him... Glad that there was no hard feelings he smiled "A-Anyways, where do you want to go next?" He asked her.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi laughed a little, "I couldn't get mad at you for something like that. It was a little funny." She admitted before thinking of what to get on next. There was the option of going on another roller coaster or they could go on something different. Sure, she was a known roller coaster fanatic, but she wanted to go on something different than her usual rides. As her purple irises scanned around the park, she spotted a tall tower. Really, it was the most obvious ride because of its height, so it was a wonder how she didn't see it before. It took people up to the top before dropping them. It looked cool to her, that and she also liked the feeling of when her stomach, so she wanted to try it. "Let's go on that one~" Yumi suggested, pointing over towards the ride as she started walking in its general direction.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled, as they went out of the school's main building, and headed towards the exit of the school's territory
"You seem... Concerned.. Something's on your mind?" She asked, looking at him.
Shuu blushed a little, winking lightly. "That's a secret Lena." He said. "I'll tell you once the date is over."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back