• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia had busied herself with taking out the dessert and wasn't really paying any attention to what they were talking about, until Frika asked what was for dessert. As she pulled out the tray of parfaits from the fridge and brought them over to the table, she spoke as she set it down. Celia also had to take away the remaining empty dishes of sushi and go wash them before she could actually eat the dessert. She didn't like leaving dirty dishes in the sink, even if it was just for a bit❤︎...

"Oh, there Oreo Mocha parfaits."
"Oreo Mocha? Didn't eat those in a while" Fricka said, as she looked at them, a bit unsure what they used to taste like.

Valter stands up and walks to the changing room to change his clothes as he was finished changing his clothes he goes outside the changing room and stretched his arms.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded in agreement, honestly she didn't feel nervous though, not constantly anyways but his explanation made sense to her, maybe she was nervous without realising?, yeah, that must be it, because being the type of being she was, they didn't really fall ill often at all "Yeah, maybe I am nervous... I'll be fine eventually" she said smiling at him.
"Well I'm gonna get back to work." Cecil said with a smile. "If anything else happens, just let me know. I have to mop the kitchen floor so, that's where I'll be."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shall i refill your cup?''
"No thanks. I think I've had enough for now." Hanae said before looking at Tonton. "She wants more though." Tonton oinked and held up the cup at Seol.

Roman said:
"No thanks. I think I've had enough for now." Hanae said before looking at Tonton. "She wants more though." Tonton oinked and held up the cup at Seol.
...♱Seol laughed a little softly before refilling Tonton's cup♱...

''hmmm...hey if you ever find a boyfriend, what would he be like?''

...♱Seol asked after she finished refilling Tonton's cup and looking at Hanae♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol laughed a little softly before refilling Tonton's cup♱...
''hmmm...hey if you ever find a boyfriend, what would he be like?''

...♱Seol asked after she finished refilling Tonton's cup and looking at Hanae♱...
Tonton oinked in a thankful way toward Seol before she drank her tea. Hanae -laughed softly as the sight. Jwhen Seol asked about boyfriends and how Hanae would like for him to be, "She shrugged. Love is mysterious... One can say they like something but easily fall in love with the total opposite... But I'd have to say nice and gentle... Caring and loving." She said with a smile. "Yeah... That sounds perfect for me."

Roman said:
Tonton oinked in a thankful way toward Seol before she drank her tea. Hanae -laughed softly as the sight. Jwhen Seol asked about boyfriends and how Hanae would like for him to be, "She shrugged. Love is mysterious... One can say they like something but easily fall in love with the total opposite... But I'd have to say nice and gentle... Caring and loving." She said with a smile. "Yeah... That sounds perfect for me."
''ah...i see''

...♱She said before finishing her tea♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally tiredly opened her eye's, yawning and rubbing her eye's with one hand, her other still gripping onto Shingo's shirt.
Emi was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at them curiously, she was about the size of an 7 or 8 year old.
Shingo woke a few seconds later after she yawned. He looked at Emi. "Looks like you've grown up!" He laughed.

JJKab said:
"That's good..." Gregory sat down next to her, and looked at Sasuke
"Welp, did you just wanted to thank me? If so, then.. It's really not a problem.... Buuuut.... I didn't tell you where my dorm is, how did you get that information" He asked, curious about it.
Sasuke looked at him before setting down the cup and moving some of her hair from both side's of her head, causing two catlike ear's to show up, "I'm a neko,, so I used my cat half to find where you went" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke looked at him before setting down the cup and moving some of her hair from both side's of her head, causing two catlike ear's to show up, "I'm a neko,, so I used my cat half to find where you went" she said.
"Oh, that's really neat!" Gregory said, looking amused at Sasuke

"I'm... not that special... I can only breathe underwater, and my hands can heat up to the point where they catch on fire" He stated, smiling at her.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo woke a few seconds later after she yawned. He looked at Emi. "Looks like you've grown up!" He laughed.
Ally heard Shingo laugh and looked up, blinkning when she saw Emi, "wow..." she said.

Emi smiled and nodded, "Yup~" she said.

Roman said:
"Well I'm gonna get back to work." Cecil said with a smile. "If anything else happens, just let me know. I have to mop the kitchen floor so, that's where I'll be."
Maya looked a little pale but nodded and smiled a little before he left for the kitchen, taking a breath she sat at the counter for a moment before more people drifted in from the street, standing up she went to greet them and take their orders like last time, trying to ignore her 'nervousness' as she did so, things were going great, she didn't want it ruined by her being unwell...

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Oh, that's really neat!" Gregory said, looking amused at Sasuke
"I'm... not that special... I can only breathe underwater, and my hands can heat up to the point where they catch on fire" He stated, smiling at her.
Sasuke took her hands off her head and took a drink of the tea, "Breathing underwater is unique in my opinion" she said.

JJKab said:
"Oreo Mocha? Didn't eat those in a while" Fricka said, as she looked at them, a bit unsure what they used to taste like.
WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia had busied herself with taking out the dessert and wasn't really paying any attention to what they were talking about, until Frika asked what was for dessert. As she pulled out the tray of parfaits from the fridge and brought them over to the table, she spoke as she set it down. Celia also had to take away the remaining empty dishes of sushi and go wash them before she could actually eat the dessert. She didn't like leaving dirty dishes in the sink, even if it was just for a bit❤︎...

"Oh, there Oreo Mocha parfaits."
Taylor and Nai both looked at Fricka. Taylor rubbed the back off his head and smiled.

"Oh? I've never ate it before. It looks good though."

Nai didn't remember eating those before either. He usually made desserts like that so he was sort of surprised.

"Same here..."

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke took her hands off her head and took a drink of the tea, "Breathing underwater is unique in my opinion" she said.
"Welp, if you think so... then it's good... at least I'm not boring" Gregory stated, smiling at Sasuke.

"So... This is all you've wanted from me? Just say thanks?" He asked, just to be sure. He wanted to visit Ariel badly.

(Can he :> )

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Taylor and Nai both looked at Fricka. Taylor rubbed the back off his head and smiled.
"Oh? I've never ate it before. It looks good though."

Nai didn't remember eating those before either. He usually made desserts like that so he was sort of surprised.

"Same here..."
"I ate them, like, years back... They tasted good..." Fricka said, as she took a spoon, and took some of it into the spoon. After she ate it, she smiled, leaning back on the chair, closing her eyes, chewing slowly

"They taste exactly like back then" She stated.

JJKab said:
"Welp, if you think so... then it's good... at least I'm not boring" Gregory stated, smiling at Sasuke.
"So... This is all you've wanted from me? Just say thanks?" He asked, just to be sure. He wanted to visit Ariel badly.

@Nonalaka
((Sure :D ))

JJKab said:

@Nonalaka
Sasuke stood up and nodded, "That is all I wanted to do" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke stood up and nodded, "That is all I wanted to do" she said.
"Okay, so if you excuse me, I've got something important to do" Gregory stated, smiling, as he led Sasuke to the door

"I'm... Sorry if it seems that i'm kicking you out, but I've got someone important I wanna meet... close to my heart... You understand" He said, sighing.

Roman said:
Takashi had stopped at the door when he heard Violetta's voice. The look on his face could tell he was shocked to see her like this... Crying... So much. He was frozen for a second, his blue irises locked on her. Why was she crying, he wouldn't be able to tell you even if it were to save his life. Takashi soon found his arms wrapped around her, holding her in a tight but caring and loving hug. Whatever the problem was, he wanted her to know he was there and she could talk to him about. She could tell him about it a whole 24 hours and he'd sit and listen. Takashi took his atms from around her and gently brushed some hair behind her ear. He then spoke, as he did so, his voice light and soft....
"I'm here Violetta. What's got you in tears?"

tumblr_o4t5cchK0c1se0epgo2_1280.png

Name

~ once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta couldn't stop the tears as Takashi came in for a hug. As his arms wrapped around her, she snaked her arms around his back, her hands gripping the back of his shirt for support. She wasn't even sad or anything bad like that just... so overwhelmed with all of these new emotions, including happiness and excitement. She had never felt things this intensely as a goddess, and apparently it was taking time to adjust. So Violetta just sat in the embrace and let it out for a moment, so that when Takashi released the hug and moved the hair out of her face, she was stable enough to actually answer, moving her hand up to hold the one caressing her cheek?...

"I-I'm okay, really, I just... I had a dream, and we were here, a-and we... we were holding two kids, a boy and girl, a-and I was crying because I was happy, a-and I'm still not used to these emotions and I still c-can't deal with them, a-and I didn't want to b-bother you... sorry i-if I worried you."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
"Okay, so if you excuse me, I've got something important to do" Gregory stated, smiling, as he led Sasuke to the door
"I'm... Sorry if it seems that i'm kicking you out, but I've got someone important I wanna meet... close to my heart... You understand" He said, sighing.
Sasuke looked at him before walking out the door, "Only one close to my heart is my little sister, so I guess I do" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke looked at him before walking out the door, "Only one close to my heart is my little sister, so I guess I do" she said.
"I mean... Close... like a lover... someone i care about, and want to love with my heart..." Gregory stated, opening the door for Sasuke

"Again, I'm sorry if my behaviour is offending you... just... I really wanna meet with that individual" He stated, looking apologizingly at her.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally heard Shingo laugh and looked up, blinkning when she saw Emi, "wow..." she said.
Emi smiled and nodded, "Yup~" she said.
that moment when you see someone's crush's name on something else xD )))

JJKab said:
"I mean... Close... like a lover... someone i care about, and want to love with my heart..." Gregory stated, opening the door for Sasuke
"Again, I'm sorry if my behaviour is offending you... just... I really wanna meet with that individual" He stated, looking apologizingly at her.
Sasuke looked back at him, "It's fine, I don't get offended easily anyway's" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back