• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor and Nai both looked at Fricka. Taylor rubbed the back off his head and smiled.
"Oh? I've never ate it before. It looks good though."

Nai didn't remember eating those before either. He usually made desserts like that so he was sort of surprised.

"Same here..."
JJKab said:
"I ate them, like, years back... They tasted good..." Fricka said, as she took a spoon, and took some of it into the spoon. After she ate it, she smiled, leaning back on the chair, closing her eyes, chewing slowly
"They taste exactly like back then" She stated.
...??Celia eventually finished washing the dishes and dried them before putting them back in the cabinet. As she made her way back to the table, she heard that Frika had had these before, a long time ago, and how it tasted just like back then. That made Celia smile, she was glad that Frika was enjoying the dessert. When she sat back down at the table, she raised a finger as she spoke before taking one of the parfaits and starting to eat it??...

"I've only had it once before and it was pretty good. I'm happy you like it~"

tumblr_nurkxkaWae1u86t2qo2_500.gif

JJKab said:
"Well.. Y-your fort has been de-destroyed by me..." Lena stated, as she pecked Shuu's lips, nudging her body closer to Shuu's.
Shuu snickered lightly as he pecked her lips back. "I wouldn't mind if you destroyed my fort any time." He said slyly back, holding her the closest they could get when she nudged her body against him.

Lena blushed wildly, as she grabbed Shuu's shirt from the inside, and started lifting it up. She kissed him deeply, while doing so.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu snickered lightly as he pecked her lips back. "I wouldn't mind if you destroyed my fort any time." He said slyly back, holding her the closest they could get when she nudged her body against him.

JJKab said:
Lena blushed wildly, as she grabbed Shuu's shirt from the inside, and started lifting it up. She kissed him deeply, while doing so.
Shuu took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in as her, pulling away when she pulled it over his head, before kissing her again and picking her up, heading to the stove to turn it off.

Lenw just clung on to Shuu, hugging Shuu's neck.

"I love you..." She whispered tiredly, before, falling asleep in his arms, laying her head on his chest.

(Last MOTD)

TheDragoon said:
Shuu took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in as her, pulling away when she pulled it over his head, before kissing her again and picking her up, heading to the stove to turn it off.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi nodded, "Yup, what's a neko exsh-exceed?" she asked curiously, tilting her head.
Shingo began to explain. "You are a half human cat, half Exceed. You can turn to and from either form. The Exceed form should give you incredible strength that no normal human would have. The Neko part is the cute side let's just say." He said.

JJKab said:
Lenw just clung on to Shuu, hugging Shuu's neck.
"I love you..." She whispered tiredly, before, falling asleep in his arms, laying her head on his chest.

(Last MOTD)
Shuu stopped what they were doing when Lena suddenly fell asleep. He smiled and nodded. "I feel the same." He said before laying her on a couch.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...so a buffet probably may not be the best idea..''
...♱Seol said to herself looking up slightly. It was in a way where it looked like she was planning something♱...
Hanae blinked and smiled at Seol, "Something on your mind?" She asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded and looked up at him with a smile like that of a child.
Han blushed lightly at how cute Celia was. Her smile was similar to that of a child's... Which only added to how cute she is. 'You have no idea hlw cute you are." He said softly.

Roman said:
Han blushed lightly at how cute Celia was. Her smile was similar to that of a child's... Which only added to how cute she is. 'You have no idea hlw cute you are." He said softly.
Celia smiled a little teasingly, poking her nose against his, giggling. "Or maybe I do~" She said.

Roman said:
Hanae blinked and smiled at Seol, "Something on your mind?" She asked her.
''i was thinking about taking you out to dinner. and if Tonton would wanna join then sure...i mean the 40 million dollars is a lot. we can probably just go to a restaurant with that money''

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, ashhe looked Ariel straight in her eyes.
"Welp. Might as well kiss ya" Gregory stated, pullin Ariel into a gentle, yet passionate kiss

Lena widened her eyes, as Shuu nibbled at her neck. She blushed widly as well, not expecting that.

"So...heh... You reveal your ultimate feelingw" She said, looking into Shuu's eyes. She clearly was hesitating over something.
Ariel eyes widened for a moment before she slowly closed on them, noting how this kiss had been more passionate than before, she began kissing him back, her hands moving up as she then placed them on his cheeks.

TheDragoon said:
Celia smiled a little teasingly, poking her nose against his, giggling. "Or maybe I do~" She said.
Han chuckled and kissed Celia, he made sure he wasn't over doing it since he could still feel a little crook in his neck from after Akane hit it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i was thinking about taking you out to dinner. and if Tonton would wanna join then sure...i mean the 40 million dollars is a lot. we can probably just go to a restaurant with that money''
"If you really want to spend some money, then I guess I could find some people to join us. Maybe we can get Arashea and Akane to join us. Maybe her son and Roman too."

Roman said:
"If you really want to spend some money, then I guess I could find some people to join us. Maybe we can get Arashea and Akane to join us. Maybe her son and Roman too."
''sure. and dont forget about Koria's son Azusa'' (i changed Arashea's name to Koria)

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia eventually finished washing the dishes and dried them before putting them back in the cabinet. As she made her way back to the table, she heard that Frika had had these before, a long time ago, and how it tasted just like back then. That made Celia smile, she was glad that Frika was enjoying the dessert. When she sat back down at the table, she raised a finger as she spoke before taking one of the parfaits and starting to eat it??...

"I've only had it once before and it was pretty good. I'm happy you like it~"

tumblr_nurkxkaWae1u86t2qo2_500.gif
Taylor had watched Celia make the parfaits, but he still looked at his. Not because they looked funny or something, but because they looked amazing.

"Well here goes nothing."

Taylor then tasted his, before nodding and his head and eating more.

Nai nodded in agreement as he ate his too.

"Wow... Celia this are amazing."

@JJKab

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. and dont forget about Koria's son Azusa'' (i changed Arashea's name to Koria)
"Yeah I said Koria and her son. Akane and Roman too." Hanae said with a smile. She then stood up and picked up Tonton. "Want to go look for everyone?"

Roman said:
"Yeah I said Koria and her son. Akane and Roman too." Hanae said with a smile. She then stood up and picked up Tonton. "Want to go look for everyone?"
''sure. you look for Akane and Roman, il look for Aselia and Azusa'' (i couldnt decide xD her name is Aselia now lol)

...♱She said before getting up♱...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. you look for Akane and Roman, il look for Aselia and Azusa'' (i couldnt decide xD her name is Aselia now lol)
...♱She said before getting up♱...
(((( Wow xD Also she might not find Roman, me and Tobi along with Lumina have something planned. So it's a 50/50 right now ))))

Hanae nodded. "We can meet in the kitchen when we're done.." she said before leaving.

Roman said:
(((( Wow xD Also she might not find Roman, me and Tobi along with Lumina have something planned. So it's a 50/50 right now ))))
Hanae nodded. "We can meet in the kitchen when we're done.." she said before leaving.
okay. and il say Azusa is out with Helena i guess xD ))

...♱She only nodded before she left as well♱...

tumblr_ndxe8gVAd51rf0hsxo1_500.gif

Kansuke

~ hero of courage ~

...?Kansuke blinked as Elaena asked about the instrument. Ah, yes, it probably looked weird to sudden grab a weirdly shaped thing out of seemingly nowhere. Smiling, Kansuke held out the ocarina to show her, the blue paint of the instrument reflecting off the small bit of sunlight making its way through the tree above them. It had six holes on the front and one on the back, with a yellow band around the mouthpiece with a symbol made of three triangles on the front side. Grinning, Kansuke brought his other hand to hold the ocarina, setting his hands in a playing position before speaking?...

"It's an ocarina, a musical instrument. You wanna hear it?"

no slide no slide

HimeragiSeiker said:
okay. and il say Azusa is out with Helena i guess xD ))
...♱She only nodded before she left as well♱...
(((( Okay xD ))))

After searching for both Roman and Akane, she was only able to find Akane, but she wasn't with her. Akane was actually somewhere else, and she planned on taking Seol and Aselia to her.

Roman said:
(((( Okay xD ))))
After searching for both Roman and Akane, she was only able to find Akane, but she wasn't with her. Akane was actually somewhere else, and she planned on taking Seol and Aselia to her.
...♱Seol soon found Aselia in her room a bit...surprised♱...

''you look a bit...excited?''

''oh...i just became a teacher at Fantasy High''

''ah congrats. hey, wanna come to dinner with me and Hanae? Akane is coming too. well, thats what we hope for''

''oh sure! lets go!''

...✦She said before they both went to the kitchen✦...

Lumina said:

Name
~ once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta couldn't stop the tears as Takashi came in for a hug. As his arms wrapped around her, she snaked her arms around his back, her hands gripping the back of his shirt for support. She wasn't even sad or anything bad like that just... so overwhelmed with all of these new emotions, including happiness and excitement. She had never felt things this intensely as a goddess, and apparently it was taking time to adjust. So Violetta just sat in the embrace and let it out for a moment, so that when Takashi released the hug and moved the hair out of her face, she was stable enough to actually answer, moving her hand up to hold the one caressing her cheek?...

"I-I'm okay, really, I just... I had a dream, and we were here, a-and we... we were holding two kids, a boy and girl, a-and I was crying because I was happy, a-and I'm still not used to these emotions and I still c-can't deal with them, a-and I didn't want to b-bother you... sorry i-if I worried you."

no slide no slide no slide
Takashi smiled as he listened to Violetta talk. He had sworn something was wrong with her, but nothing was which made him happy. He then ruffled her hair a little. She had nothing to worry about. Eventually she'd get used to living with emotions. He was sure of it... Hell he believed in her from the start.

"You'll get the hang of your emotions. It's not hard to do so, but I'm surprised to see you still so happy. Usually people don't even see their dreams or barely remember them."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon found Aselia in her room a bit...surprised♱...
''you look a bit...excited?''

''oh...i just became a teacher at Fantasy High''

''ah congrats. hey, wanna come to dinner with me and Hanae? Akane is coming too. well, thats what we hope for''

''oh sure! lets go!''

...✦She said before they both went to the kitchen✦...
Hanae smiled at the two when they came into the kitchen. "H-Hey you two~ I found Akane, but not Roman. I don't even think he's in this dimension right now... As for Akane... She looks... Upset. She was out there training... Very intensely..'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back