• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled as ate some more. He would say he wants another, but this was good enough.
"Yeah they're pretty good."

Nai chuckled and continued to eat his. He didn't have much left and unfortunately he couldn't stay for long.

"I.. We.. Won't be able to stay for much longer. Classes start again tomorrow."
"E-Exatly! God, They said that the civil war is done, but... I just moved here recently, and I don't know anything 'bout it" Fricka said, scratching the back of her head.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded and wiped the counter off. "Alright then. I guess I'll leave yoy alone about it." He said with a smile. "I might be worrying too much haha." He said smiling at her.

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya nodded "Yeah, I'll be fine~" she said smiling back at him. "Thank you for your concern though" she said with a nod, glad the questioning didn't continue, she really didn't want to ruin anything really... Looking to the window she changed the subject "Looks like theres a lull in activity for now..." She said after thinking for a moment, she looked back to him "Did you get everything mopped up already? you were back pretty quick" she asked, tilting her head.

JJKab said:
"So... I'm curious... Have you ever wondered how would it be to breathe underwater?" Gregory asked, looking at Ariel curiously, wrapping his arm around her.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked a few times, thinking on an answer "Well not really at first, but once I saw someone who could actually do that, that person being you. I am a little curious to what it's like" she said with a smile and a nod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked a few times, thinking on an answer "Well no really at first, but once I saw someone who could actually do that, that person being you. I am a little curious to what it's like" she said with a smile and a nod.
"Well, technically it goes like this: You grow fins and you're able to breathe underwater" Gregpry joked, smiling slyly at Ariel, winking at her.

"No, but seriously, you inhale the water, but it changes into the oxygen in the lungs, which then allows you to breathe normally.

Nonalaka said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya nodded "Yeah, I'll be fine~" she said smiling back at him. "Thank you for your concern though" she said with a nod, glad the questioning didn't continue, she really didn't want to ruin anything really... Looking to the window she changed the subject "Looks like theres a lull in activity for now..." She said after thinking for a moment, she looked back to him "Did you get everything mopped up already? you were back pretty quick" she asked, tilting her head.
"About that... I lied." Cecil said, rubbing the back of his head. He sighed, knowing he couldn't lie to her so much. It'd ruin her trust towards him and he'd be branded a liar. "I was watching you to make sure everything was okay. I'm sorry Maya."

JJKab said:
"Well, technically it goes like this: You grow fins and you're able to breathe underwater" Gregpry joked, smiling slyly at Ariel, winking at her.
"No, but seriously, you inhale the water, but it changes into the oxygen in the lungs, which then allows you to breathe normally.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

".... Like a mermaid?" She said before giggling "Yeah I guess that makes sense, Its a pretty cool ability" she said with a smile and a nod.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

".... Like a mermaid?" She said before giggling "Yeah I guess that makes sense, Its a pretty cool ability" she said with a smile and a nod.
"You're my little mermaid, who I love" Gregory said, quietly kissing Ariel on her cheek.

"And want to spend the time with for a long time"

Roman said:
"About that... I lied." Cecil said, rubbing the back of his head. He sighed, knowing he couldn't lie to her so much. It'd ruin her trust towards him and he'd be branded a liar. "I was watching you to make sure everything was okay. I'm sorry Maya."

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya blinked a few times " O-Oh..." She waved her hands dismissing his apology "Don't apologise it's fine, I understand why you did it" she said softly, offering a smile, she didn't think he'd need to apologise for caring about her wellbeing, she understood perfectly "But, I don't want you to worry about me though, I'll be okay, I want this day to go well and I don't want me to be the reason that the memory is ruined you know?" She said attempting to explain it out.

Nonalaka said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya blinked a few times " O-Oh..." She waved her hands dismissing his apology "Don't apologise it's fine, I understand why you did it" she said softly, offering a smile, she didn't think he'd need to apologise for caring about her wellbeing, she understood perfectly "But, I don't want you to worry about me though, I'll be okay, I want this day to go well and I don't want me to be the reason that the memory is ruined you know?" She said attempting to explain it out.
"You make a good point." Cecil said as he looked out the the customers. Seems a few had left and their money for the bill was on the table. "Want me to go collect or you want to do it?" He asked.

JJKab said:
"You're my little mermaid, who I love" Gregory said, quietly kissing Ariel on her cheek.
"And want to spend the time with for a long time"

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled at his words "Your little mermaid that can't breathe like a mermaid" she said looking up at him "But yeah, I want that too..." She said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled at his words "Your little mermaid that can't breathe like a mermaid" she said looking up at him "But yeah, I want that too..." She said with a smile.
"Unfortunately, i need to learn this stuff... so not anytime now" Gregory stated, looking at Ariel

"But I can make you talk and can make your lungs use up a bit less oxygen while you speak." He added, smiling at Ariel. They were approaching the beach.

Roman said:
"You make a good point." Cecil said as he looked out the the customers. Seems a few had left and their money for the bill was on the table. "Want me to go collect or you want to do it?" He asked.

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya smiled and nodded a little, glad that he understood, she looked out to the tables with the money on them "You can go if you want, it wouldn't be fair if you were stuck in the kitchen all day" she said with a small giggle.

JJKab said:
"Unfortunately, i need to learn this stuff... so not anytime now" Gregory stated, looking at Ariel
"But I can make you talk and can make your lungs use up a bit less oxygen while you speak." He added, smiling at Ariel. They were approaching the beach.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded "I know, I don't mind that, it would be cool to be able to do that though too" she giggled, looking out at the beach as they approached it.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded "I know, I don't mind that, it would be cool to be able to do that though too" she giggled, looking out at the beach as they approached it.
"You go dress, my queen, i'll do the same" Gregory said, as he kissed Ariel gently on her lips, before walking towards the restrooms to change.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"An ocarina?" Elaena repeated, she looked at the ocarina as he held it out her gaze gliding back and forth over it, she had never seen one of these before, though she did feel as though she heard the name before, maybe it was in a book or something? Either way she couldn't remember, "Its a pretty colour" she said smiling gently as she admired the strange instrument before hearing him ask if she wanted to hear it, the smile on her face grew as she slowly nodded her head she wasn't hugely into music, but she did like it, so she was curious to what it sounded like "Yes, I would like to hear it" she said as Naji began to hop off her lap and lay between the two.

----------------------------------

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot blinked as he looked up at the big tower she had chosen "Wow....that's pretty high..." He said as he looked at it wide eyed for a moment, luckily heights never bothered him otherwise this would be a problem "Yeah, looks like a fun one, though I feel this one would be more extreme than the rollercoaster" he said with a bright smile as he followed alongside Yumi.

◎Yumi◎

"Its the tallest ride here, I believe." Yumi stated as she glanced over at Elliot. She was only going by the fact that it looked like the tallest ride, she didn't exactly know if it was or not. "Really? I still think the rollercoaster would beat this, but then again.. I've never been on this ride so I can't really say if it'll be more extreme or not." Yumi said with a smile. She wasn't really sure which would be better, the ride they were going to or the rollercoaster they had just gotten off of. Well, either way it was going to be pretty exciting.

JJKab said:
"You go dress, my queen, i'll do the same" Gregory said, as he kissed Ariel gently on her lips, before walking towards the restrooms to change.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded and smiled before he walked off, using her abilities she communicating one of the baby dragons she was with earlier to bring her bag which it did, patting it on the head she took the bag and went into the changing rooms to go change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded and smiled before he walked off, using her abilities she communicating one of the baby dragons she was with earlier to bring her bag which it did, patting it on the head she took the bag and went into the changing rooms to go change.
After a while, Gregory came back, with his trunks on him, as he sighed, and went on to the beach. He sat down, and waited patiently for Ariel.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Its the tallest ride here, I believe." Yumi stated as she glanced over at Elliot. She was only going by the fact that it looked like the tallest ride, she didn't exactly know if it was or not. "Really? I still think the rollercoaster would beat this, but then again.. I've never been on this ride so I can't really say if it'll be more extreme or not." Yumi said with a smile. She wasn't really sure which would be better, the ride they were going to or the rollercoaster they had just gotten off of. Well, either way it was going to be pretty exciting.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot nodded he supposed he couldn't tell that either really since he hasldn't been on that ride either, it just looked a bit more intense to him "I haven't either, so I guess we'll find out when we go on this ride" he said with a smile as they came closer to the ride.

JJKab said:
After a while, Gregory came back, with his trunks on him, as he sighed, and went on to the beach. He sat down, and waited patiently for Ariel.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Now changed into her bikini, Ariel then left the changing rooms, looking around for Gregory, soon spotting him, she skipped over happily and sat beside him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot nodded he supposed he couldn't tell that either really since he hasldn't been on that ride either, it just looked a bit more intense to him "I haven't either, so I guess we'll find out when we go on this ride" he said with a smile as they came closer to the ride.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Now changed into her bikini, Ariel then left the changing rooms, looking around for Gregory, soon spotting him, she skipped over happily and sat beside him.
"Heya, hon!" Gregory said, as Ariel sat down next to him. He kissed her on her cheek, as he stood up.

"Shall we go in?" He asked, smiling.

JJKab said:
"E-Exatly! God, They said that the civil war is done, but... I just moved here recently, and I don't know anything 'bout it" Fricka said, scratching the back of her head.
Roman said:
Taylor chuckled as ate some more. He would say he wants another, but this was good enough.
"Yeah they're pretty good."

Nai chuckled and continued to eat his. He didn't have much left and unfortunately he couldn't stay for long.

"I.. We.. Won't be able to stay for much longer. Classes start again tomorrow."
...❤︎Celia continued to eat the parfait until it was gone. The glass cups were small so there really wouldn't be a lot to begin with. As she got up to take the glass to the sink, she heard Nai say they wouldn't be staying long, which caused her to pout. She didn't wanna have them leave, but of course they couldn't stay late with school and everything. This was just one of times Celia cursed the existence of schools, though how else were kids going to learn besides from their parents or figures of the like. She soon spoke, walking into the kitchen before she answered Frika when she mentioned a civil war. Celia was sure she was talking about the UN incident because there wasn't anything else as big as that going on around here or really, that had been going on❤︎...

"Awe.. that's a shame. It was nice having you guys over though! Oh, you mean the whole U.N. thing? Humans wanted supers chipped, which wouldn't allow them to use their powers. They'd basically just be regular people. How that all happened it a bit of a long story, but since the whole ordeal is over, I don't think it's all that important to hear. Unless you want to know."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia continued to eat the parfait until it was gone. The glass cups were small so there really wouldn't be a lot to begin with. As she got up to take the glass to the sink, she heard Nai say they wouldn't be staying long, which caused her to pout. She didn't wanna have them leave, but of course they couldn't stay late with school and everything. This was just one of times Celia cursed the existence of schools, though how else were kids going to learn besides from their parents or figures of the like. She soon spoke, walking into the kitchen before she answered Frika when she mentioned a civil war. Celia was sure she was talking about the UN incident because there wasn't anything else as big as that going on around here or really, that had been going on❤︎...

"Awe.. that's a shame. It was nice having you guys over though! Oh, you mean the whole U.N. thing? Humans wanted supers chipped, which wouldn't allow them to use their powers. They'd basically just be regular people. How that all happened it a bit of a long story, but since the whole ordeal is over, I don't think it's all that important to hear. Unless you want to know."
"Welll.. If it's over, then what's the point of mentioning it" Fricka said, smiling at Celia, as she looked at Nai

"At least it didn't affect us really.."

WeirdPrincess said:

JJKab said:
"Welll.. If it's over, then what's the point of mentioning it" Fricka said, smiling at Celia, as she looked at Nai
"At least it didn't affect us really.."
Taylor nodded and looked at Nai and Fricka.

"It may have not affected us, but it got one my friends. His son to be exact."

Nai finished his dessert and looked at Taylor.

"That sucks bro... I wish things could have turned out differently for him."

Taylor shrugged.

"With it all over he's fine."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and looked at Nai and Fricka.
"It may have not affected us, but it got one my friends. His son to be exact."

Nai finished his dessert and looked at Taylor.

"That sucks bro... I wish things could have turned out differently for him."

Taylor shrugged.

"With it all over he's fine."
Fricka looked suprised at Taylor, as she saddened

"Oh... God... I'm... sorry to remind you of him" She stated, feeling guilty that she brought up the topic

JJKab said:
"Heya, hon!" Gregory said, as Ariel sat down next to him. He kissed her on her cheek, as he stood up.
"Shall we go in?" He asked, smiling.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel hopped up into her feet "Sure ~ that's what we came for, right?" She said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel hopped up into her feet "Sure ~ that's what we came for, right?" She said with a giggle.
Gregory suddenly picked Ariel up, as he walked quickly towards the water. Once he got there, he spun around, and threw Ariel in the water, making sure it was deep enough for her not to hit the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back