• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han laughed lightly and ruffled Celia's hair. "Is that so? My girl then." He said softly.
Celia blushed lightly and just hugged onto Han for dear life like he was the only thing that mattered.

Roman said:
Roman caught her fists in his hand each time she punched. "Ask your mother to help you if you want. Assistance in a battle against someone who topples you in strength is always the best way to go. Mal! Help Misaki. Take some of the pressure off, of her."
Mal shrugged and stood next to Misaki, "Alright" she said and nodded.

Misaki looked at her mom then back at her dad before she began swinging at him from the right, Mal swinging at him from the left.

JJKab said:
After a while, Lena has woke up, as she looked around sheepishly, yawning.
"S-ss-huu?" She called out quietly

Gregory slowly pulled away, as he looked Ariel in her eyes

"You have beautifull eyes... you knew that?" He asked, laying his hand on her cheek.
Shuu had finished their pasta, leaving some on the table for her. "Hey! You fell asleep and forgot to eat your pasta!" He chuckled.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at Shingo, "Neko's can be viscous sometimes" she said.
Emi blinked then looked at her mom, "Why don't I have ear's like momma's?" she asked.
Shuu shrugged. "Probably because your in your Exceed form and..." Then he looked at Ally and remembered that time she was out to get him. "Y-Yup..." He gulped.

Roman said:
Takashi smiled as he listened to Violetta talk. He had sworn something was wrong with her, but nothing was which made him happy. He then ruffled her hair a little. She had nothing to worry about. Eventually she'd get used to living with emotions. He was sure of it... Hell he believed in her from the start.
"You'll get the hang of your emotions. It's not hard to do so, but I'm surprised to see you still so happy. Usually people don't even see their dreams or barely remember them."
(((( @Lumina ))))

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed lightly and just hugged onto Han for dear life like he was the only thing that mattered.
Han chuckled and kissed Celia on the cheek. "You know I have to breathe right?" He asked softly.

Lumina said:
MPojhCf.gif

Kanon
~ little lamb ~

...?Kanon had made it back to the dorm pretty quickly, easily carrying the boxes back inside. One was full of Yumi's things and one was of her own, so she placed the box of her sisters things in front of the room to her sisters room before taking her own box of things into her own room. Humming, she moved around her room, putting the things away until the box was empty. She wasn't sure how much time there'd be until Achilles returned, so she pulled off her athletic attire to change into something more suited for going out in. A knock on the door was heard as Kanon had her shirt off, and she heard her head to see Yumi looking in the room at her?...

"Hey sis, what's up?"

"What're you up to?"

"Not much, just getting ready for a date. Achilles said he's taking me somewhere~"

"Oh, is that so?~ You two be careful now~"

...?Kanon raised an eyebrow at her statement, but Yumi just smirked and exited the room, leaving Kanon standing there confused and shirtless. After a moment, she finished getting dressed, and gathered her things before walking out of the dorm to see if Achilles was ready or not, rolling hee eyes at Yumi who was just sitting in the living room with the same smirk on her face?...

no slide no slide no slide
tumblr_inline_nycsd5kFyg1r5ight_500.gif

Achilles undressed, and then showered. Then everything hit him at once. He coughed up some blood, as his ankle hurt and bled a little. Every arrow and wound he had taken was flaring up all over his body, as blood swirled down the drain. Then there was a blissful numbness as the bleeding has stopped. Picking up the dagger he shaved with, he stabbed himself in the arm, only to have the blade tip break off on his arm. "Still nearly invincible, huh mom?" he said into the water. "No my child, your a demi now." the water spoke back to him. Finishing his bathing routine, he dressed up in his nice clothes. "Hey son, where are you going?" the land lady said as she looked at him through the bedroom window. "I am taking Kanon out on a date before school starts up." he answered thoughtfully. "You plan on walking?"she said smiling as she beckoned him outside.

Following her, she led him to the run down garage behind the apartments. Inside, was a three wheeled motorcycle. "Here, its easy to drive. It was my husbands, take her somewhere nice." she said as she handed him the keys. "But if you wreck it, I own you." she said smiling. The threat was implied.

Leaving, it took him a few tries to get going, but once he got the hang of it, he drove it to the school...

@Lumina

Roman said:
Han chuckled and kissed Celia on the cheek. "You know I have to breathe right?" He asked softly.
Celia loosened her hold a bit. "Whoops! Sorry! I sometimes forget I'm a lot stronger than I look." She said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged and stood next to Misaki, "Alright" she said and nodded.
Misaki looked at her mom then back at her dad before she began swinging at him from the right, Mal swinging at him from the left.
Roman used his hands to block both of their attacks. They landed an equal amount of ten hits each. It was obvious he had stopped moving as fast as before. "With both of you attacking me, it's hard to focus... Teamwork is key."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shrugged. "Probably because your in your Exceed form and..." Then he looked at Ally and remembered that time she was out to get him. "Y-Yup..." He gulped.
Ally only smiled, already knowing what he was thinking, "you look like you saw a ghost~" she said and giggled.

Emi blinked, looking at Ally's tail, which made her touch it out of curiosity.

TheDragoon said:
Celia loosened her hold a bit. "Whoops! Sorry! I sometimes forget I'm a lot stronger than I look." She said.
Han smiled and kissed Celia on the lips. "Don't worry. I'm fine now." He said softly before he pecked her on the lips again.

Roman said:
Han smiled and kissed Celia on the lips. "Don't worry. I'm fine now." He said softly before he pecked her on the lips again.
Celia giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck as she pecked his lips back, enjoying the safety and tranquillity of their room.

Roman said:
Takashi smiled as he listened to Violetta talk. He had sworn something was wrong with her, but nothing was which made him happy. He then ruffled her hair a little. She had nothing to worry about. Eventually she'd get used to living with emotions. He was sure of it... Hell he believed in her from the start.
"You'll get the hang of your emotions. It's not hard to do so, but I'm surprised to see you still so happy. Usually people don't even see their dreams or barely remember them."
((What the- okay I must have completely skipped this, I swear D: ))

tumblr_nrftfhNE2g1r9wr6lo1_500.gif

Violetta

~ ice goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta just looked up at Takashi, feeling the calming sensation of his hand ruffling her hair. She was glad to have him here, as he was probably the only one to actually be able to calm her down, especially in times like this. She never would have guessed how hard dealing with emotions was going to be so she was especially appreciative of Takashi being so patient with her. As he spoke, she quickly wiped her eyes, so she was crying anymore, sticking a smile on her face as she responded?...

"Goodness, I'm the goddess of time! I shouldn't be such a wreck. I better be able to handle my emotions! And yeah, I guess my body is still used to being able to easily recall images and memories. That might be why."

no slide no slide

Roman said:
Roman used his hands to block both of their attacks. They landed an equal amount of ten hits each. It was obvious he had stopped moving as fast as before. "With both of you attacking me, it's hard to focus... Teamwork is key."
Mal stared at him before she went at him from the left this time.

Misaki was waiting for him to block Mal's attack so she could attack him while his hand's were full.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally only smiled, already knowing what he was thinking, "you look like you saw a ghost~" she said and giggled.
Emi blinked, looking at Ally's tail, which made her touch it out of curiosity.
Shingo chuckled lightly. "Yeah, I might as well have." He joked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka used the pin fabric again to wipe away her tears once more, which were starting to cease. When Akira drew her close to him, she turned her head so she could bury her face into his chest. It was getting harder to hold back the smile and even if she held it back, her eyes would have been a dead giveaway. The reaction they were getting from Haruo was priceless and she couldn't hold back the grin anymore. Teasing others was enjoyable, it was clear as to why one of her friends liked to do it so much. She wanted to try and see if she could tease people more, after all it was fun. Though before she could do that, there was the matter of teasing Haruo, which was going quiet well. The smile was still there, so she had to compose herself once more before talking. After Asuka stopped smiling, she removed herself from Akira's chest and looked at their son with disappointment as she spoke❦...
"I don't know dear, I don't know.. I'm so hurt and disappointed in you, Haruo."

tumblr_nqj54yVH3w1t5kkqfo1_500.gif
...Haruo walked a few steps towards his parents, his arms still frantically moving infront of him, matching his words≭...

B-but I didn't do anything! I-I'm sorry!

...♅Akira held Asuka's head close to him and tilted his body towards her, his amber irises remaining fixed on his son, Haruo♅...

Oh, Haruo-kun! You're so evil! We raised you as best we could, and you turned into a delinquent!~

tumblr_nd70cb4CiG1qc9zfzo2_r2_250_zpsdrxrqmox.gif

------------------

Lumina said:
tumblr_mz8xgo8zBb1s4s1yxo1_500.gif

Lumina
~ reborn once again ~

...♤Lumina wasn't really sure how she knew his name. All of her memories felt fuzzy and jumbled in her head, and nothing really made sense at the moment. But as she looked at the red haired man next to her, the memories began to come back, and soon she was remembering their times together, but the process was slow. They were coming back in reverse order, with the first thing she remembered was dying, and then after that the feeling of Kenji's "death" and so on and so forth. Earlier memories, like their first date and first kiss and their meeting were still fuzzy and missing, but slowly things were starting to come back. As they came back, the phoenixes eyes widened, realizing that Kenji was here. He was alive? But how? She had felt him die... before she knew it, tears were coming to her eyes, with a few slipping down her cheeks as she looked at him. He was here, and he was alright... an overwhelming rush of relief fell over her as she continued to look at him and as her memories were slowly coming back, and she couldn't hold back the tears as she spoke♤...

"Y-You're alive?? I felt you die...! I n-never thought I'd see you again... Kenji...!"

...ΨKenji slowly crawled backwards, his irises remaining fixed on Lumina as he spoke, his arms soon lifting up, allowing his hands to grip his head, a confused, hurt expression forming on his face as he did soΨ...

I.. I saw you die.. I know this isn't real.. it can't be..

TheDragoon said:
Shingo chuckled lightly. "Yeah, I might as well have." He joked.
Ally's tail moved slightly when Emi touched it, "I couldn't have scared you that bad, since exceeds are suppose to be so strong" she said.

Emi watched her tail curiously before touching it again, watching it move each time.

...✦Aselia wasnt able to sleep since she was still bothered by the break up. All that, even engagement, went to a break up? Why did Akane want to train so hard anyway? Aselia could help her fight. She didn't know why Akane would think or would have to do all the fights by herself. She soon went over to the light switched and switched it off before she made her way to the 6 screen desktops and started to play video games. She thought her work won't start tomorrow so she might as well stay up all night playing video games. Maybe it would help her forget about Akane. Well...it only made it worse. Which also made her playing worse making her lose every time✦...

''Akane....why can't I forget you? Get out of my mind already......Well...the more you try to forget, the stronger you remember them...ugh..''

...✦She said before passing out and resting her head on the desk✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally's tail moved slightly when Emi touched it, "I couldn't have scared you that bad, since exceeds are suppose to be so strong" she said.
Emi watched her tail curiously before touching it again, watching it move each time.
Shingo rubbed the back of his head. "Well... I'm certainly not strong enough to beat a panther demon..." He said shyly. "I mean, I didn't even really get a cool special power..."

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck as she pecked his lips back, enjoying the safety and tranquillity of their room.
"I love you so much, Celia." Han said with a smile. "And I'm glad we were able to marry and even have a child."

TheDragoon said:
Shingo rubbed the back of his head. "Well... I'm certainly not strong enough to beat a panther demon..." He said shyly. "I mean, I didn't even really get a cool special power..."
Ally had her tail wrap around Emi, "but your still strong, your strength is still far beyond most supernatural's." she said.

Emi blinked and ran her hand across the tail, feeling how soft it was.

Lumina said:
((What the- okay I must have completely skipped this, I swear D: ))
tumblr_nrftfhNE2g1r9wr6lo1_500.gif

Violetta
~ ice goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta just looked up at Takashi, feeling the calming sensation of his hand ruffling her hair. She was glad to have him here, as he was probably the only one to actually be able to calm her down, especially in times like this. She never would have guessed how hard dealing with emotions was going to be so she was especially appreciative of Takashi being so patient with her. As he spoke, she quickly wiped her eyes, so she was crying anymore, sticking a smile on her face as she responded?...

"Goodness, I'm the goddess of time! I shouldn't be such a wreck. I better be able to handle my emotions! And yeah, I guess my body is still used to being able to easily recall images and memories. That might be why."

Takashi smiled down at Violetta and kissed her on the cheek. As she spoke, he listened again. To him it didn't matter of she was able to handle her emotions. She could be mad at him all the time for all he cared, he'd still love her.. Because she showed him to care for someone, even if she didn't know how herself. The sight of her smile made his own lips form a smile... He spoke softly to her...

"That's amazing. Maybe all your powers aren't gone, but as long as you're more human than goddess, then we're okay~"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at him before she went at him from the left this time.
Misaki was waiting for him to block Mal's attack so she could attack him while his hand's were full.
Roman quickly blocked Mal's attack. He even moved so fast he was able to plant a kiss on her lips. "I'm kicking it up to level two. Come on."

Lumina said:
tumblr_ndxe8gVAd51rf0hsxo1_500.gif

Kansuke
~ hero of courage ~

...?Kansuke nodded, before placing his lips on the moutpiece, closing his eyes as he began to play. His fingers moved up and down, covering and uncovering different holes to create different tones to the song. The ocarina produced a soft, almost whimsical sound, and Kansuke expertly played the song, slowly swaying back and forth in his seat. He didn't notice this, but as he played, storm clouds were slowly starting to rll in, and by the time he was finished playing and looked at Elaena again, it was raining in the park, to the point where people were running for shelter. Kansuke blinked as he felt the residual raindrops filter through the trees and fall on them from above, and laughed a big before sheepishly rubbing the back of his head as he spoke to Elaena?...

"Oh, shoot, I guess I didn't realize what song I was playing. I guess I also forgot to mention that the songs that I can play are kind of magically based and can do different things. I'm sorry~"

[media]

[/media]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

As the tuned played, Elena listened intently to the melody coming from the unusual instrument, she was almost swaying with the tune herself as she listened to its sound. Although Naji had nestled himself into a dry spot and yawned as the smallest sight of the rain, Elaena hadn't actually noticed it right away. It was only after a raindrop had fallen on her cheek, that she had begun paying attention to the pitter patter of raindrops around them, luckily they were under that tree so it didn't really reach the two. Blinking a few times as he spoke of his songs being magic she nodded a little and smiled "That's a pretty unique talent" she said as she gazed out to the rain "I normally am not fond of rain since its difficult to nap out, but its dry under here so I don't mind..." She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back