• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Akio said:
He looked back actually enjoying himself slightly teasing the girl. "All I said if you wanted to offer yourself instead of me going out I would not stop you, it would probably be pleasurable for you." He said pushing it a little further as he paused continuing to tease her.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

The more he spoke, the more flustered the young girl got at such a thought, shaking her head a little, how on earth could he suggest that with a straight face. "T-That's a p-pretty private t-thing!" her voice stammered out

@Akio

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Enter text hereThe more he spoke, the more flustered the young girl got at such a thought, shaking her head a little, how on earth could he suggest that with a straight face. "T-That's a p-pretty private t-thing!" her voice stammered out

@Akio
"Private?" He said raising an eyebrow still speaking perfectly nonchalantly. "Sex appeal is used to sell almost every type of product in the country from cars to soap and its a natural need of the human body. How could such a thing be considered warrant of such embarrassment if its natural?" He said honestly, not seeing the reason for such embarrassment.

Akio said:
"Private?" He said raising an eyebrow still speaking perfectly nonchalantly. "Sex appeal is used to sell almost every type of product in the country from cars to soap and its a natural need of the human body. How could such a thing be considered warrant of such embarrassment if its natural?" He said honestly, not seeing the reason for such embarrassment.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"T-Thats different, T-Thats appeal! N-Not actual... T-The actual 'thing'" she said not even looking in his direction now "I-I mean, y-you have to see the other person naked a-and stuff..." Her voice spoke in a lower volume as she fiddled with her hands in a flustered manner.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"T-Thats different, T-Thats appeal! N-Not actual... T-The actual 'thing'" she said not even looking in his direction now "I-I mean, y-you have to see the other person naked a-and stuff..." Her voice spoke in a lower volume as she fiddled with her hands in a flustered manner.

@Akio
"And? Humans were born naked in the world. Cloth are meant to protect you from the environment, not protect ones self modesty. For what reason does modesty need to exist? If not for the social connotation and protection from the environment I would likely not wear cloths. They are excess baggage when not needed by the environment. I could even strip right now without much qualms." He mused seriously.

Akio said:
"And? Humans were born naked in the world. Cloth are meant to protect you from the environment, not protect ones self modesty. For what reason does modesty need to exist? If not for the social connotation and protection from the environment I would likely not wear cloths. They are excess baggage when not needed by the environment. I could even strip right now without much qualms." He mused seriously.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"W-Well obviously modesty was brought in for a r-reason, I-I agree with having my areas covered" she said quietly before hearing his next statement "W-What?! I m-mean don't!" She blew some air from her reddened cheeks, placing her hands on them.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"W-Well obviously modesty was brought in for a r-reason, I-I agree with having my areas covered" she said quietly before hearing his next statement "W-What?! I m-mean don't!" She blew some air from her reddened cheeks, placing her hands on them.

@Akio
"It was brought in to protect yourself from the whether, modesty is only a topic that came after necessity and is useless. The reason your embarrassed by it is your embarrassed by the idea of sex which is worthless since its a natural body instinct. There's no reason to be embarrassed by it." He said shrugging.

Akio said:
"It was brought in to protect yourself from the whether, modesty is only a topic that came after necessity and is useless. The reason your embarrassed by it is your embarrassed by the idea of sex which is worthless since its a natural body instinct. There's no reason to be embarrassed by it." He said shrugging.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

She didn't answer him, her hands still placed on her cheeks which in turn, were still coloured as she stared at him, yep, this was one of these things that couldn't be explained easily to him, so she left it. Though just because he told her feeling that way was dumb, it wasn't going to stop her feeling embarrassed with the click of a finger.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

She didn't answer him, her hands still placed on her cheeks which in turn, were still coloured as she stared at him, yep, this was one of these things that couldn't be explained easily to him, so she left it. Though just because he told her feeling that way was dumb, it wasn't going to stop her feeling embarrassed with the click of a finger.

@Akio
"Either way given your attitude on the subject your not interested, so I will be off. I might come back later in the night if I do return at all tonight." With that he started walking away, he had already embarrassed the girl and it was about time he took care of this issue. An issue that conversation didn't help.

Akio said:
"Either way given your attitude on the subject your not interested, so I will be off. I might come back later in the night if I do return at all tonight." With that he started walking away, he had already embarrassed the girl and it was about time he took care of this issue. An issue that conversation didn't help.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"A-Alright" Rosalie waved as he walked off, once he was out of sight she gave a sigh of relief that that particular conversation was done, she couldn't possibly imagine herself doing that wit- she shook her head, pushing such thoughts out of it, her head now somewhat clear she made her way back to her dorm, throwing her bag on the chair in her kitchen, she went and took a quick shower before changing into her sleepwear, flopping onto her bed to rest, after all it had been a pretty long day...

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"A-Alright" Rosalie waved as he walked off, once he was out of sight she gave a sigh of relief that that particular conversation was done, she couldn't possibly imagine herself doing that wit- she shook her head, pushing such thoughts out of it, her head now somewhat clear she made her way back to her dorm, throwing her bag on the chair in her kitchen, she went and took a quick shower before changing into her sleepwear, flopping onto her bed to rest, after all it had been a pretty long day...

@Akio
((want to due a time skip to when he comes back during the night?

It had been a few hours since he had left. He walked back into the house where the girl lived, he had been offered residency after all and snuck in through the window without the slightest hesitation. It seemed she was sleeping on the bed and his near silent movements were not likely to disturb her. He started to take off his upper body clothing, it was a warm day and he was a bit sweaty after his training and earlier entertainment. He placed it by the bed, going to turn on the shower which depending on how well she slept might have woken her up as he entered it.

Helen had kept her head down, as she continued her shopping. It was just she would be mobbed if anyone saw her face. So she bought things here and there and finally had taken a break at a local tea house.

@HimeragiSeiker

Akio said:
It had been a few hours since he had left. He walked back into the house where the girl lived, he had been offered residency after all and snuck in through the window without the slightest hesitation. It seemed she was sleeping on the bed and his near silent movements were not likely to disturb her. He started to take off his upper body clothing, it was a warm day and he was a bit sweaty after his training and earlier entertainment. He placed it by the bed, going to turn on the shower which depending on how well she slept might have woken her up as he entered it.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie wasn't the lightest of sleepers, despite her good hearing so she didn't even stir in her sleep as he entered the window, though he really didn't have to do that, she had left the door open for him since he said he could be back, the area was quiet so it wasn't likely there would be a break in, so she was confident it was safe to have an open door, not that that mattered anyways, he came in the window. She still hasn't moved when he had been walking around the house even. She didn't stir until she heard the shower start up, which caused her to drift in and out of consciousness only taking in a few details at a time, the sound of the shower, the open window, the shirt that was placed she woke up enough those times to see these details but not investigate them just yet as tiredness pulled her back into her slumber.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie wasn't the lightest of sleepers, despite her good hearing so she didn't even stir in her sleep as he entered the window, though he really didn't have to do that, she had left the door open for him since he said he could be back, the area was quiet so it wasn't likely there would be a break in, so she was confident it was safe to have an open door, not that that mattered anyways, he came in the window. She still hasn't moved when he had been walking around the house even. She didn't stir until she heard the shower start up, which caused her to drift in and out of consciousness only taking in a few details at a time, the sound of the shower, the open window, the shirt that was placed she woke up enough those times to see these details but not investigate them just yet as tiredness pulled her back into her slumber.

@Akio
He took quick showers and he was done in no time. For obvious reasons he didn't have any sleep wear so he just slid on his old pair of pants which were still pretty new but didn't both throwing back on his shirt. His hair was still dripping slightly as he came out of the shower and he wondered where he was gonna sleep. After a quick moment he decided if there was only one bed it should not be an issue. He slid next to her on the bed, closing his eyes his breath evening while his powerful body pressed slightly against her covered in many scars as if someone had tortured him.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria went to the local tea house after escaping. To her, Reina and the others were a lost cause. She now looked to her own ambitions and intentions. And now that the chipping law was removed, she can do as she pleased. She was wearing her red dress that was a gift by her mother, soon sitting at a table ordering some tea. She seemed...different from before☫...

Akio said:
He took quick showers and he was done in no time. For obvious reasons he didn't have any sleep wear so he just slid on his old pair of pants which were still pretty new but didn't both throwing back on his shirt. His hair was still dripping slightly as he came out of the shower and he wondered where he was gonna sleep. After a quick moment he decided if there was only one bed it should not be an issue. He slid next to her on the bed, closing his eyes his breath evening while his powerful body pressed slightly against her covered in many scars as if someone had tortured him.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Still drifting in and out of sleep, the shower had failed to fully wake her up, though the feeling of something pressing against her seemed to do the trick of waking her up, her eyes opened fully as she froze for a split second...did he just, lay in beside her? Blinking a few times as her cheeks coloured just briefly, she had shifted her form a little to view him, she had kind of assumed he'd take the couch, but she supposed taking into account who she was dealing with here, she should have clarified, of course, there was no way she was going to move him now and tell him to leave, besides, she didn't mind too much now that her initial panic stations had calmed and she supposed he was pretty warm to sleep beside...her eyes began drifting towards the scars that decorated his chest and body, he eyebrows furrowed a little as well as a small frown crossing her face, it made her wonder just what kind of stuff he had to deal with to have so many...shrugging mentally to herself and deciding maybe she'd asked someday she closed her eyes and made herself comfortable to go back to sleep.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Still drifting in and out of sleep, the shower had failed to fully wake her up, though the feeling of something pressing against her seemed to do the trick of waking her up, her eyes opened fully as she froze for a split second...did he just, lay in beside her? Blinking a few times as her cheeks coloured just briefly, she had shifted her form a little to view him, she had kind of assumed he'd take the couch, but she supposed taking into account who she was dealing with here, she should have clarified, of course, there was no way she was going to move him now and tell him to leave, besides, she didn't mind too much now that her initial panic stations had calmed and she supposed he was pretty warm to sleep beside...her eyes began drifting towards the scars that decorated his chest and body, he eyebrows furrowed a little as well as a small frown crossing her face, it made her wonder just what kind of stuff he had to deal with to have so many...shrugging mentally to herself and deciding maybe she'd asked someday she closed her eyes and made herself comfortable to go back to sleep.

@Akio
As she made herself comfortable against him he was minorily surprised and startled a bit, he could not tell if she was awake or not which made him a little more confused about the situation. Then again seeing no problem moving together for warmth he pulled he a bit closer to his body, putting his arms around her as he fell back asleep, the situation that she was likely gonna wake up to in the morning.

Akio said:
As she made herself comfortable against him he was minorily surprised and startled a bit, he could not tell if she was awake or not which made him a little more confused about the situation. Then again seeing no problem moving together for warmth he pulled he a bit closer to his body, putting his arms around her as he fell back asleep, the situation that she was likely gonna wake up to in the morning.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

As morning set in and the sun began shining in through the window a bit. Rosalie began to slowly wake up, when she felt like she was being held.....held? Her eyes fluttering open, the view in front of her was simply Akio's body, where she must have nestled herself against him after she was pulled closer. She knew Akio had lay beside her, she remembered that, but they were most certainly not this close together before she fell asleep, she could feel her face heating up a little bit at the situation, not to mention, he was still asleep so she couldn't move either.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

As morning set in and the sun began shining in through the window a bit. Rosalie began to slowly wake up, when she felt like she was being held.....held? Her eyes fluttering open, the view in front of her was simply Akio's body, where she must have nestled herself against him after she was pulled closer. She knew Akio had lay beside her, she remembered that, but they were most certainly not this close together before she fell asleep, she could feel her face heating up a little bit at the situation, not to mention, he was still asleep so she couldn't move either.

@Akio
Some point later after she woke up she heard a small grunt behind her and he shifted slightly. "Your awake I take it." He said as calmly as ever even with her so close to him. His scars now in the early morning were much closer up and visible to her, and it was obvious while some came from battle others could have only happened with deliberate cruelty.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria went to the local tea house after escaping. To her, Reina and the others were a lost cause. She now looked to her own ambitions and intentions. And now that the chipping law was removed, she can do as she pleased. She was wearing her red dress that was a gift by her mother, soon sitting at a table ordering some tea. She seemed...different from before☫...
She looked up briefly to see a girl in a red dress sit down. Something was off about her, but she knew better than to pry into others business. So she ordered a blended coffee drink. She sighed as she watched the military vehicles leave the area and heard the cheers of citizens, cheering their passage. It was a strange few weeks.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]She looked up briefly to see a girl in a red dress sit down. Something was off about her, but she knew better than to pry into others business. So she ordered a blended coffee drink. She sighed as she watched the military vehicles leave the area and heard the cheers of citizens, cheering their passage. It was a strange few weeks.

[/QUOTE]
...☫Seria looked at Helen as her golden colored eyes pierced into her before looking away and up at the waitress who had brought her the tea. She took the tea and spoke giving the waitress a soft smile☫...

''Thank you.''

Ardie looked around then turned invisible and walked past some people, not looking where she was going she slid into several people. "sorry, oops. Uh so sorry. Excuse me. Coming through." She ran into the tea shop. "I'm late it's official." Ardie sighed and ordered an chamomile tea and sat by the window. {I've got ten minutes of peace.}

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria looked at Helen as her golden colored eyes pierced into her before looking away and up at the waitress who had brought her the tea. She took the tea and spoke giving the waitress a soft smile☫...
''Thank you.''
She thanked the waitress as she took the drink. That girl was staring at her. And she did a poor job of hiding it. She fished out a book from her bag and tried to play it off, but really if she wanted to come over she could.

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back