• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria soon sipped her coffee and relaxed before crossing one leg over the other. She soon looked out the window since she sat next to it. She soon placed her cup of coffee that was in a tea cup down on the small plate before leaning forward enough to where she can put her elbow on the table and rest her head on her hand and taking out a crystal with her free hand and examining it. It was a dark red that seemed very special☫...

@Roman[/URL]

...♙Five beings traveled through the ground, their objective clear to them. Get Roman to the place their commander specified. With that in mind they resurfaced from the ground, taking to the trees. The beings of white made no attempts at concealing their presences at this point as they neared Roman's mansion as that would be counter productive. Around this time the spiral patterned being took the lead as he was the one with the message, having the other four create a defensive formation around itself. As they reached the mansion one of the four duplicates on the combat type lunged at the gate, tearing it from it's hinges and tossing it aside before the five beings stepped fourth into the mansions grounds, the spiral being calling out in a voice similar to Masahi's silly personality while wearing the mask♙...

"Roman~!~!~!~! Where are you BakaRoman~?~?~?"

...♝Masahi got out of bed as he smelt coffee in the air, heading straight to the shower as he did so, closing the door to the bathroom, but not locking it. Taking a few minutes in there, he quickly cleaned himself thinking it better that he didn't smell like the do while confronting Roman. Turning the water off, Masahi dried himself before dressing in something that he could swap out of in a little while. After that Masahi walked out to the kitchen, moving to hug Kaori from behind♝...

"Morning beautiful~ How did you sleep? Oh, I'll need to leave for a bit today, I sorta forgot to turn in my report on how the mission went yesterday, so i'll need to do that today. Sorry~..."
Roman was having a good time with his wife and daughter as the three trained. Though they ended up being covered in mud, he just ignored it and soon stood up and used his powers to remove the mud from each of their bodies, leaving them clean and refreshed. He smiled and ruffled Misaki's hair and kissed Mal on the cheek.

"We'll continue training tomorrow. I don't want to tire you out to death."

After he told them that, he walked inside the house and grabbed something to drink and soon made his way to the roof of the mansion, where he carefully watched everything. He was sensing some strange energy, but dismissed it since they were in a weird dimension anyways... But more were able to be noticed as they closed in. When he saw them coming, his eyes widened as he watched the gates be removed from their rightful place. That's when he heard them call for him... Being the man he was, he jumped down and confronted the white beings.

"Coming onto my lawn and destroying my fence... Just who the hell do you think you are?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo walked a few steps towards his parents, his arms still frantically moving infront of him, matching his words≭...

B-but I didn't do anything! I-I'm sorry!

...♅Akira held Asuka's head close to him and tilted his body towards her, his amber irises remaining fixed on his son, Haruo♅...

Oh, Haruo-kun! You're so evil! We raised you as best we could, and you turned into a delinquent!~

tumblr_nd70cb4CiG1qc9zfzo2_r2_250_zpsdrxrqmox.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦The gig was up, she couldn't go along with it anymore. Not only did she feel bad, but she was almost about to laugh. She had tried to hold it back as much as she could, though it was useless. Akira's acting sort of just topped the cake too, so that helped in making her laugh. Asuka couldn't hold it in any longer and burst into a fit of laughter, using her hand to try and conceal her giggles. The way Haruo was acting, made her want to put an end to the teasing because she felt kind of bad. He was apologizing and everything, even though he didn't do anything wrong. As fun as it was teasing the young boy, they had to put an end to it or at least she did anyways. Pulling herself away from Akira a little so she could talk, Asuka leisurely waved her hand a little, slightly giggling as spoke❦...

"I think that's enough. You don't need to apologize Haruo-kun, we were just joking around."

tumblr_nql8suu6Ps1uzwbyjo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot looked to her as she spoke before gently shaking his head "No, I brought you here to have fun so I'm letting you pick the rides" he said as he leaned to the side a bit to try see how many people were in front if them in the line soon continuing to speak "Besides, I'm game for any of the rides you choose" he said before glancing over his shoulder "I do want to try the games this time though...." He said, almost thinking aloud.

?Yumi?

tumblr_nosgivquE91tp4szso3_500.gif

"Oh.." Yumi was quiet for a few moments, she had thought he would have wanted to ride something of his choice. That wasn't the case though, since he had just said he was fine with any of the rides she picked. She guessed she didn't have a problem with that, but she did want to do at least something here that Elliot wanted to do. At the mention of the games, a smile appeared on Yumi's face. So there had been something he wanted to do, she probably should have worded different. Instead of saying ride, she could have just said anything at the amusement park. Of course, Yumi hadn't thought about that till then, when it didn't exactly matter anymore. Shaking her head, she focused back on Elliot and spoke. "Then how about after another ride, we go play some games? I'd be fine with doing that and that would be a good to time to get some snacks too!"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded as she continued to hold on, after a while of holding on she began to feel a bit faint as her lungs were screaming at her for air she moved her arms to tug at his arm, letting him know it was getting hard to hold her breath.
Gregory nodded, as he gently kissed Aroel, giving her the air she wanted

tumblr_inline_nb5v6ksNJQ1qcplze.gif

Kanon

~ little lamb ~

...?Kanon had just walked outside when she noticed that Achilles was here and he was.. driving a vehicle? Curious, Kanon jumped the stairs to join him, walking up to her boyfriend and their ride. Well, this was pretty sweet, of course she was wondering where he got it from. Hopping on the back, Kanon made an apologetic gesture while smiling and speaking at him?...

"Hope I didn't make you wait too long~"

((Sorry for the shorter post, Im having writers block and I'm tired and have a bunch of replies to get to .-.))

no slide no slide

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon sipped her coffee and relaxed before crossing one leg over the other. She soon looked out the window since she sat next to it. She soon placed her cup of coffee that was in a tea cup down on the small plate before leaning forward enough to where she can put her elbow on the table and rest her head on her hand and taking out a crystal with her free hand and examining it. It was a dark red that seemed very special☫...
Helen waved over the waitress. "Please ask that gil to join me." she said as she sipped her drink and read her book.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Kaz had just got home not too long ago himself. Minako was the first here since she had decided to come home early after signing up for school. He noticed she was in the backyard doing some gardening, and she asked if he could join her. At his delight, he accepted her invitation, but he had some stuff to do himself. Kaz went back inside and leaned his sword against his bedroom wall, and took off his uniform. He took a quick shower, which didn't last long at all. Today wasn't a busy day. Only about 4 ghosts sightings or less. After getting dressed and stuff, Kaz went back out and started gardening, laughing about some stories and jokes him and Minako were telling one another. When Yoshino had came out, the two looked up at her and gave her a happy smile.
"Hey babe~"

"Hey mom! Wanna join us?"

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bpzvur6tpxk4okkswwok4gk0g_640.png
...?Yoshino chuckled and walked out further, closer towards the two. Though she didn't know much about gardening, besides watering plants and planting seeds, she still wanted to join in on it. It was another way for her to spend time with Minako and Kaz, so she wouldn't pass something like that up. She never got to spend much time with them to begin with, since her schedule and all, so this was a good opportunity too. Yoshino stopped once she was beside Kaz, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning her attention to Minako. She unscrewed the cap to the orange juice, taking a drink and then closing it. She had looked over what they had been doing after she finished drinking. It looked they had been working hard in the garden and she didn't want to mess anything up by just getting into it. Yoshino thought she'd mess something up, if that was possible. Messing anything up was something she wanted to avoid at all costs. So she'd ask what Minako wanted her to do before doing anything. Though before doing that, Yoshino set her bottle somewhere safe before rolling up her sleeves some. She didn't want to get them to dirty or at all really. Once that was done, she smiled at Minako before speaking?...

"Sure I'll join~ What do you need me to do?"

f3f4eeaca8a931c79e807702428dff2afee8fad2_hq.gif

Jofune Tsurabisu]Helen waved over the waitress. "Please ask that gil to join me." she said as she sipped her drink and read her book. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria soon put the crystal away before the maid had asked her to join Helen. She looked at her for a moment before walking over to her, the sound of her heels on the floor before she sat in front of Helen☫...

''Hello. What do you want from me?''

Daniel reaving]Thana smiled more as she bent her head down gently laying her lips to Akuren's forehead as she cradled him gently in her arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman said:
Hayate watched as Thana cradled Akuren, smiling gently. "I can't tell you how happy I am... Our youngest son." He said softly. "He's already an amazing feat to our family. He always was."
@Slaxt
Akuren sleeps soundly as his mother cradles him while his father talks about him.

:^)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya looked at her blankly for a moment before realizing and taking off her eye patch♱...
''It's a long story...you wanna hear about it?''
...❤︎Celia gave her a blank stare back before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Was it weird or something that she was asking? She did look pretty different from before and didn't have that golden eye.. which was kind of mesmerizing and cool. She couldn't help staring at it. Shaking her head, Celia focused on Zenya rather then just the one eye before hearing her ask if she wanted to her the story of what happened to her. Well of course she wanted to know! She'd be confused if she didn't and Celia didn't like being confused. Crossing her legs so she was sitting comfortably, she spoke❤︎...

"Sure, I've got time!"

Lumina said:

Kanon
~ little lamb ~

...?Kanon had just walked outside when she noticed that Achilles was here and he was.. driving a vehicle? Curious, Kanon jumped the stairs to join him, walking up to her boyfriend and their ride. Well, this was pretty sweet, of course she was wondering where he got it from. Hopping on the back, Kanon made an apologetic gesture while smiling and speaking at him?...

((Sorry for the shorter post, Im having writers block and I'm tired and have a bunch of replies to get to .-.))

no slide no slide no slide
Achilles took off his helmet and smiled as she gotten on. "No, my little lamb, I just arrived. And you are looking very beautiful tonight." he said as he handed her a helmet. "Where we are going, is very special." he said as he put his helmet on and started the bike with ease and made the engine roar into the cool night air.

(Just make your replies to me the very last you have to do, until it lightens up or something happens. I don't mind being bumped down the list if it means you getting your replies to others you have been rping with longer out.)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon put the crystal away before the maid had asked her to join Helen. She looked at her for a moment before walking over to her, the sound of her heels on the floor before she sat in front of Helen☫...
''Hello. What do you want from me?''
"You looked interesting, please join me for a drink." She said as she sat the book down, and removed her hood. Helen looked radiant, despite having walked all day and shopped hard. There was a sort of shine to her, like she was right at the perfect stage without falling into the trap of vanity and unnatural beauty. It was as if she was just a step above normal people.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia gave her a blank stare back before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Was it weird or something that she was asking? She did look pretty different from before and didn't have that golden eye.. which was kind of mesmerizing and cool. She couldn't help staring at it. Shaking her head, Celia focused on Zenya rather then just the one eye before hearing her ask if she wanted to her the story of what happened to her. Well of course she wanted to know! She'd be confused if she didn't and Celia didn't like being confused. Crossing her legs so she was sitting comfortably, she spoke❤︎...

"Sure, I've got time!"
''Alright...well...''

...♱She said before she took a deep breathe♱...

''When you were kidnapped by the UN, I sensed your presence drop dramatically and of course I would have to find you. But then I myself ran into some UN as well. And well, I was at their labs since I was captured, I had to escape really. I was gonna just drive home but they were rolling in tanks, helicopters and...well yeah they riddled me with bullets a lot. Yoshino found me though and...from what my words were, she did what I had asked to bring me here. And then from there I guess I died and I assumed Seris had brought me back to life and made me reborn into what she calls a Chaos God Eater...so yeah. I pretty much died. But hey, at least I got bigger boobs~''

...♱She said as she smiled trying to not make Celia feel a sense of negativity♱...

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"You looked interesting, please join me for a drink." She said as she sat the book down, and removed her hood. Helen looked radiant, despite having walked all day and shopped hard. There was a sort of shine to her, like she was right at the perfect stage without falling into the trap of vanity and unnatural beauty. It was as if she was just a step above normal people.

[/QUOTE]
''I...suppose...''

...☫She said before getting her coffee and taking a sip out of it. It was obvious that Seria wasn't so impressed by Helen's appearance☫...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuroy.full.1031321.jpg

Violetta

~ once goddess, now human ~

"Ah, right, sorry, I'll get out of your way~"

...?With a grin, Violetta danced around Takashi's form so that she could exit the bathroom, even going so far as to close it behind her for him. Feeling much better, she made her way over to the bed and slid back under the covers, getting comfortable as she waited for her Takashi to return. Her hands found her stomach under the blankets, a soft smile on her lips, hoping that her dream would really come true. If that were the case, then they were probably successful and then she was with child... or, rather, children. A boy and a girl, huh? Laying there, many names came and went through her mind about what she could name them, keeping a few in the back of her head to talk about with Takashi when he returned. However, it looked like it'd probably have to wait until the morning, as Violetta had fallen asleep without meaning to, softly breathing as she was curled up underneath the covers?...

no slide no slide

Akio said:
Some point later after she woke up she heard a small grunt behind her and he shifted slightly. "Your awake I take it." He said as calmly as ever even with her so close to him. His scars now in the early morning were much closer up and visible to her, and it was obvious while some came from battle others could have only happened with deliberate cruelty.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked as she heard him speak before nodding her head a little "Yeah, I'm awake" she answered now that her eyes had adjusted to the light a bit better she could see the scars that she had saw the night before, they looked so much more defined now than when it was darker, so there was actually more than she had previously thought. Frowning once again as she glanced over them, some were to be expected taking into account his job description but the others? They certainly didnt look like 'battle scars' for lack of a better word. And she was now curious to what had happened him. She lifted her hand and traced over one of the different scars with her finger "....Who did this to you?" Her voice eventually asked after she did that "...If im allowed to know that is..." Her voice said afterwards as she moved her head to view his face.

@Akio

WeirdPrincess said:

?Yumi?

tumblr_nosgivquE91tp4szso3_500.gif

"Oh.." Yumi was quiet for a few moments, she had thought he would have wanted to ride something of his choice. That wasn't the case though, since he had just said he was fine with any of the rides she picked. She guessed she didn't have a problem with that, but she did want to do at least something here that Elliot wanted to do. At the mention of the games, a smile appeared on Yumi's face. So there had been something he wanted to do, she probably should have worded different. Instead of saying ride, she could have just said anything at the amusement park. Of course, Yumi hadn't thought about that till then, when it didn't exactly matter anymore. Shaking her head, she focused back on Elliot and spoke. "Then how about after another ride, we go play some games? I'd be fine with doing that and that would be a good to time to get some snacks too!"

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot looked to her as she mentioned playing games, he must've thought aloud again, he needed to stop doing that huh, pushing that aside, he smiled in response to her words, nodding his head "Sounds like a good plan to me" he said happily, after all he really wanted to try some of them.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, as he gently kissed Aroel, giving her the air she wanted

~*Ariel Reaver*~

After the air refilled her lungs again she didn't pull away straight away, instead she kissed him back for a bit first before pulling away and smiling as if to say thank you.

Lumina said:

Kanon
~ little lamb ~

no slide no slide no slide
(((( You and me both. ))))

"No problemo, sweatie..." Gregory said, as he got his hands off Ariel.

"Shall we go to the surface" He asked

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

After the air refilled her lungs again she didn't pull away straight away, instead she kissed him back for a bit first before pulling away and smiling as if to say thank you.

Roman said:
(((( You and me both. ))))
((If you're having trouble replying to all your interactions, you can drop the Maya and Cecil one until you have more time/motivation and then just start it up again when you have that if you'd like? I'll understand :'D))

JJKab said:
"No problemo, sweatie..." Gregory said, as he got his hands off Ariel.
"Shall we go to the surface" He asked
Ariel looked up at the surface then at him and nodded, a smile crossing her face.

Nonalaka said:
((If you're having trouble replying to all your interactions, you can drop the Maya and Cecil one until you have more time/motivation and then just start it up again when you have that if you'd like? I'll understand :'D))
(((( Thanks. If you repost I'll bookark it so when I'm ready I'll just continue it from there ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back