• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

dlLlawlc-_Ep-LLcv_9cdP4L3YNxDSKkzVrZX18wPxR1XhDMG8pz8ucT_GSQpH4aDPXr=s630

Astrid Finchett

~ Weapons Maestro ~

...?The school was awesome enough, and smart enough, to have had a table with food on it for students who were coming to sign up for classes. This was a good thing, because Astrid hadn't really ate breakfast or lunch or anything, so the fact that there was food here was making her life so much easier at the moment. Granted, she was used to going without food, but that just meant that when food is available, she'd take whatever she could get. For now, Astrid just settled on an apple, and found a bench nearby to sit on and people-watch. It was the normal slew of people and supers and non-humans, nothing too much of interest. Except for... Astrid's eyes fell on a blue-haired boy, and she bit into her apple as she watched him go and sign up for classes. From here she couldn't tell what he was signing up for, but that's not why he caught her eye. He looked familiar, and she was trying to figure out where from. As the boy stood up and began walking, her eyes widened in realization as it came back to her how she knew him. Okay, now she had to talk to him. Standing up, Astrid fixed the strap around her neck before tossing the apple over her shoulder, not caring about where it would land. Littering is cool, right? Soon Astrid had made it over to the boy and she tapped him on the shoulder, grinning a bit as she spoke in a playful voice?...

"You're Ishida, right?"

no slide no slide

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"You know, you are the first person, male or female that has not fawned over me like I belong on display." she said sipping her drink, slightly happy at not having to deal with a rabid groupie.
(I award you +5 cool points Hime-chan. But -2 understanding points. Because this is the Helen of Troy, the face that set sail a thousand ships. Daughter of Aphrodite.)

[/QUOTE]
''Well...I know you are Helen of Troy. I just don't have much...interest i such things. Like Troy or Achilles. It amazes me that Helen of Troy is here before me but it's not so much to make a huge fuss about.''

...☫She before sipping her coffee again☫...

(i know she is helen of troy. Seria is just isnt that impressed. +4 understanding points)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Yuroy.full.1031321.jpg

Violetta
~ once goddess, now human ~

"Ah, right, sorry, I'll get out of your way~"

...?With a grin, Violetta danced around Takashi's form so that she could exit the bathroom, even going so far as to close it behind her for him. Feeling much better, she made her way over to the bed and slid back under the covers, getting comfortable as she waited for her Takashi to return. Her hands found her stomach under the blankets, a soft smile on her lips, hoping that her dream would really come true. If that were the case, then they were probably successful and then she was with child... or, rather, children. A boy and a girl, huh? Laying there, many names came and went through her mind about what she could name them, keeping a few in the back of her head to talk about with Takashi when he returned. However, it looked like it'd probably have to wait until the morning, as Violetta had fallen asleep without meaning to, softly breathing as she was curled up underneath the covers?...

no slide no slide no slide
Takashi walked into the bedroom, after he finished using the bathroom and washing his hands. He wasn't in there long, but he could tell Violetta had fallen aleep the during the time he was in there. He smiled a softly and stretched as he headed towards the bed, his eyes slowly closing once he made it to his side. He looked at Violetta...

"Goodnight... Once again."

With his gentle smile remaining, Takashi laid down in bed and slowly wrapped his arms around Violetta and rested his hands on her own. He gave soft squeeze before closing his eyes and going to sleep forreal this time.

(((( I think it's finally time for our timeskip :D ))))

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko raised an eyebrow, "He's one of those kinds of guys?" she asked.
(((( I forgot to tag you in the post where Roman had left for something. Once everything is over, he'll be free again if not then he's going to do something else I have planned with the others. Just letting you know ahead of time :P ))))

tumblr_o4vl95iDyy1uf9xyso1_500.gif

Lumina

~ the broken phoenix ~

...?No. No. No no no no nonono. Nothing was happening. It... it wasn't working. Lumina stated wide eyed at Kenji as he slowly grew more distressed, the realization that their bond was broken. Was it... was it because she died? Well either way, this had done nothing but prove to Kenji that she wasn't really real. That it wasn't really her. Lumina's heart sank as her arm continued to drip blood, a slight sense of lightheadedness coming over her as she lost more blood. The wound was pretty deep, and it took a lot of strength for the phoenix to set her hand on fire and cauterize it to where it wasn't fully healed and it could easily open again, but enough to where she wouldn't bleed out. Still crying, Lumina slowly made her way toward Kenji, knowing that it wouldn't mean anything to him, but it meant everything to her. Even figments can comfort you in times of need, right? With a saddened yet knowing look on her face, Lumina reached out for Kenji, speaking as she did so, still lightheaded and close to falling unconscious again?...

"I know you don't believe that I'm me, but I want to help you... I won't ever l-leave again, and I'd feel the same way even if I was just a figment... o-of your imagination... Kenji..."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Fricka looked at the road, that was heading to the dorms.
"Fricka... Ryouko it's a nice name..." She said, smiling a bit, as they quietly walked.
Ryouko nodded, "Your name's nice as well, I don't hear anyone with that name often" she said,

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi nodded and opened the door to their room and went in and layed down ❋...
"Even so they would be only kids or mere infants"
Scarlet nodded, "Most likely, though it'd be nice to see them since they'd be unique like us" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko nodded, "Your name's nice as well, I don't hear anyone with that name often" she said,
"Well, that's great... Say, do you live in a dorm or a house?" Fricka asked, smiling slightly, moving strands of her hair that was in front of her eyes behind her ears.

JJKab said:
"Well, that's great... Say, do you live in a dorm or a house?" Fricka asked, smiling slightly, moving strands of her hair that was in front of her eyes behind her ears.
"A dorm, It wouldn't be very easy living in a house alone, considering i'm a high school student from a different dimension" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
"A dorm, It wouldn't be very easy living in a house alone, considering i'm a high school student from a different dimension" she said.
"Now you've interested me... You wanna come by for a cup of tea?" Fricka asked, tilting her head a bit, as they approached the dorms.

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked as she heard him speak before nodding her head a little "Yeah, I'm awake" she answered now that her eyes had adjusted to the light a bit better she could see the scars that she had saw the night before, they looked so much more defined now than when it was darker, so there was actually more than she had previously thought. Frowning once again as she glanced over them, some were to be expected taking into account his job description but the others? They certainly didnt look like 'battle scars' for lack of a better word. And she was now curious to what had happened him. She lifted her hand and traced over one of the different scars with her finger "....Who did this to you?" Her voice eventually asked after she did that "...If im allowed to know that is..." Her voice said afterwards as she moved her head to view his face.

@Akio
He was considering getting up, he did have thing's to do today no matter how comfortable he was right now. Then however he shivered, feeling her fingers tracing one of his larger scars that looked as if someone had slowly and perpously dragged a knife through him. "My father." He said simply as he just watched her trace the scar.

JJKab said:
"Now you've interested me... You wanna come by for a cup of tea?" Fricka asked, tilting her head a bit, as they approached the dorms.
Ryouko stared at her a bit, "hmmm.... alright, a little tea can't hurt anybody" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko stared at her a bit, "hmmm.... alright, a little tea can't hurt anybody" she said.
Fricka smiled, as she pulled out her keys to her dorm, and opened it, walking inside

"So, sit down, and I'll get something to drink ready.... If you're hungry, I can deal with that too" She said, walking towards the kitchen

Akio said:
He was considering getting up, he did have thing's to do today no matter how comfortable he was right now. Then however he shivered, feeling her fingers tracing one of his larger scars that looked as if someone had slowly and perpously dragged a knife through him. "My father." He said simply as he just
watched her trace the scar.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie had stopped tracing the scar after hearing his answer and feeling him shiver, blinking a few times as she processed it, she was actually a bit surprised that he answered, she was expecting him to say she wasn't allowed to know really "Your father?" She repeated, she furrowed her eyebrows in disgust of hearing such an act "How could a parent do that to their own child?" She said frowning.

@Akio

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I know you are Helen of Troy. I just don't have much...interest i such things. Like Troy or Achilles. It amazes me that Helen of Troy is here before me but it's not so much to make a huge fuss about.''

...☫She before sipping her coffee again☫...

(i know she is helen of troy. Seria is just isnt that impressed. +4 understanding points)
"Ah, I see." she said thoughtfully as she too sipped her drink. "Well you obviously know my name, Care to share yours?" she asked with a smile.

(Its not about being impressed, but its her natural ability to dazzle people she encounters with her goddess like beauty. I.E. its on her character sheet, and she cannot control it.)

Shuu now laid on Lena's couch, taking a quiet nap. He seemed rather tired, but cute when he slept. His blonde hair fell a bit into his face, him snoring lightly.

@JJKab

TheDragoon said:
Shuu now laid on Lena's couch, taking a quiet nap. He seemed rather tired, but cute when he slept. His blonde hair fell a bit into his face, him snoring lightly.
@JJKab
When Lena came back, she had changed into a red t-shirt with a V-cut, and black shorts. She sat down near Shuu, and brushed some hair off his face, before lying near him, feeling tired as well.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Ah, I see." she said thoughtfully as she too sipped her drink. "Well you obviously know my name, Care to share yours?" she asked with a smile.
(Its not about being impressed, but its her natural ability to dazzle people she encounters with her goddess like beauty. I.E. its on her character sheet, and she cannot control it.)

[/QUOTE]
Seria is a goddess as well...and her personality is supposed to change. to where she only is 'dazzled' by her own ambitions' results))

''My name is Seria. But if you wish, you may call me Cinder..''

...☫She said before sipping her coffee again. She wandered why this Helen of Troy is alive. But oh well, some Goddesses have a big life span☫...

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she pulled out her keys to her dorm, and opened it, walking inside
"So, sit down, and I'll get something to drink ready.... If you're hungry, I can deal with that too" She said, walking towards the kitchen
Ryouko walked in and shook her head, "No, I'm not hungry so you don't need to worry about it" she said and sat down.

Fricka nodded, as she put on the water in the kettle onto the heater, and turned it on. She then came back to Ryouoko

"So... What are your powers, if I may ask?" She said, as a small plate on the coffee table next to her lifted from it, and flew onto her lap, resting peacefully.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko walked in and shook her head, "No, I'm not hungry so you don't need to worry about it" she said and sat down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back