• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((Ah, now I see what you mean by "note." No its not a problem, I'm doing them in order. I'm not gonna skip over people xDD))
67561332303.jpg

Kanon
~ little lamb ~

...?Kanon took the helmet and secured it to her head, snaking her arms around Achilles' waist as he started up the engine. She wasn't sure where they were going, but the way he was talking made her excited for what was to come. As the bike sped down the streets, a grin snuck it's way on to her face. The exhilaration of riding it was amazing, the adrenaline rush from the speed was kind of addicting. Of course, growing up she never really had a chance to do cool things like this, so she was going to enjoy it as much as she could. Oh she bet that Han would pitch a fit if she knew she was riding this with a boy he didn't know existed. The thought of him getting angry amused her, and only served to increase the grin on her face as she let Achilles take them to wherever they were going?...

no slide no slide no slide
Up the mountain they went, Until the darkness was broken by the city lights below. The clearing opened up to show the starry sky, on top of the city below. Fortunately, no one was around as he cut the power to the bike. Taking off the helmet he looked around while offering her his hand to help her off. Removing the basket from the storage compartment. "We are here, the most secluded place with a view." he said as he was in awe of the place.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she put on the water in the kettle onto the heater, and turned it on. She then came back to Ryouoko
"So... What are your powers, if I may ask?" She said, as a small plate on the coffee table next to her lifted from it, and flew onto her lap, resting peacefully.
Ryouko looked around before making Fricka's shadow move around the room by itself, "I can manipulate shadow's, and some other things" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked around before making Fricka's shadow move around the room by itself, "I can manipulate shadow's, and some other things" she said.
"Woow.. That is trippy... " Fricka chuckled, watching her shadow move around.

"Welp, I can heal others and myself, but... I get really tired by doing so... I also have telekinesis.... And I think that's it..." She said, smiling as Ryouoko

JJKab said:
"Woow.. That is trippy... " Fricka chuckled, watching her shadow move around.
"Welp, I can heal others and myself, but... I get really tired by doing so... I also have telekinesis.... And I think that's it..." She said, smiling as Ryouoko
Ryouko smiled, "I can control elements and smoke, and my hair... well that's a different story" she said.

tumblr_mabqgwDRb81rdy4o1o1_500.gif

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons mastro ~

...?Astrid simply looked at Alejandro, before relaxing her stance a bit. The way she was standing, she had to pull her gun from hanging off her shoulder to being held in her hand, and she looked at him sideways as a grin found her face. Really, it probably looked tacky, like some exaggerated fancy anime pose, but she didn't care. That was more her style anyways?...

"Names Astrid. Astrid Finchett."

...?Of course he hadn't seen her before, she was fairly new. And from what she had heard of him, he was too. But unlike her, this boy in front of her had gotten more attention than he wanted. Word around campus was that he was one of the ones that got forcibly chipped (as in, he resisted, was captured, and chipped and released back into the human wild), and it gained him some unwanted infamy. It got to the point where this kid was bullied, pretty brutally if what she heard was correct. Astrid didn't really care about the chipping, she was able to stay away from it, but she was curious and bold enough to ask about it. So, she did?...

"Heard you had a few fists to the face recently... and by a few I mean quite a lot. Did getting chipped really make you prime bully target number one? You don't look beat up to me... so is it really true?"

no slide no slide

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko smiled, "I can control elements and smoke, and my hair... well that's a different story" she said.
"Your... Hair?" Fricka asked, a bit dumbfounded, as she looked at Ryouoko's hair, but the kettle started whistling.

"Shoot, I'll be back" She said, running off to the kitchen to turn off the fire.

JJKab said:
"Your... Hair?" Fricka asked, a bit dumbfounded, as she looked at Ryouko's hair, but the kettle started whistling.
"Shoot, I'll be back" She said, running off to the kitchen to turn off the fire.
Ryouko watched her rush to the kitchen, "let's just say I can fight with my hair if I chose to" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko watched her rush to the kitchen, "let's just say I can fight with my hair if I chose to" she said.
"Welp, that's unusual.." Fricka said from the kitchen, pouring the water into the cups. After a while, she came back with two cups of tea, along with a cup of tea and a small spoon floating next to her. She rested them on the small table.

"Do you put any sugar in your tea?" She asked, putting one small spoon of sugar into her own tea.

JJKab said:
"Welp, that's unusual.." Fricka said from the kitchen, pouring the water into the cups. After a while, she came back with two cups of tea, along with a cup of tea and a small spoon floating next to her. She rested them on the small table.
"Do you put any sugar in your tea?" She asked, putting one small spoon of sugar into her own tea.
Ryouko nodded, "just a little, I don't like it too sweet but I also don't like it without some." she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fricka smirked.

"That's the spirit." She said, as she took a small spoon of sugar.

"Enough? Or less?" She asked, smiling gently.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko nodded, "just a little, I don't like it too sweet but I also don't like it without some." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked a the spoon, "hmm, just a liiiiittle more" she said
"Sure" Fricka said, as she took a bit more sugar onto the spoon, and poured it into the tea.

"Here ya go." She said, as she started drinking her own tea.

"Anything else?"

JJKab said:
"Sure" Fricka said, as she took a bit more sugar onto the spoon, and poured it into the tea.
"Here ya go." She said, as she started drinking her own tea.

"Anything else?"
Ryouko picked up the cup and took a drink, "No i'm alright, but the tea's pretty good" she said.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled when he felt Yoshino's lips on his cheek. He was hoping she'd be able to stay longer for the day seeing how she worked, and he did too along with Minako having school and a part time job with Kaz. They were all busy... Just that Yoshino was the busiest... Just as stated before, he was hoping she was staying. Maybe that little kiss was a sign. Minako stood up from the ground and grabbed Yoshino's hand, pulling her towards the srea she needed her in. For her to be so serious at times, it was surprising to see Minako so..
Happy. Smiling and all... He spoke as he watched the go past.

"I'll come too."

"Then hurry up dad!"

"Coming~"

photo.jpg
...?Yoshino laughed lightly as Minako grabbed her hand and took her over to the area she wanted her in. She had to pick up her bottle of orange juice on the way so it wouldn't get left behind and if she got thirsty, it would be fairly close to her rather than far away. It was a good thing she didn't have anything else to do today or she would have to rush this along and be on her way. Though luckily, Yoshino didn't have anything else to do for the day so she was fine just being here. She wished she worked closer to home rather than going all over the place.. maybe that's what she could do. Looking for a new job would be helpful, depending on where she worked that is. She just wanted to be less busy and not as stressed than she usually was. Her job could be fun from time to time, but it was mostly stressful and a bit high strung. Making the job either part time and getting another one or getting another one completely, she was fine with her. Just as long as she would be as busy as she was now, leaving really early in the day and coming back home late at night. Yoshino would focus on that later, she had a couple days to look anyways, and just focus on the gardening now. She still didn't know what she was going to do and was wondering what Minako would have her do?...

"So what did you guys do all day?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried would have been deeply effected by Misafune's wail if not for the presence deep inside of him. The moment the wail reached Siegfried a green aura surrounded him. This aura radiated nature and supernatural royalty. It was a emotional defense mechanism left behind by an old white haired Fae in the form of a shard of his soul. Siegfried scolded as this aura covered him, hating the fact that to this day he couldn't remove that connection with the one that had let the one he once cared for die. Turning towards Misafune for the last time, Siegfried spoke again♞...
"I don't not know what you think you know of me. For i have weathered time and human nature for longer than any one person should. I am simply fixing a mistake before it can happen. That also includes denying that self centered woman."

...♞Siegfried then turned back around, pointing his staff forward he sent the barrier orb through the portal before stepping through it himself. The portal then collapsed to ensure that no one else could follow. Upon making it to the other side Siegfried released the barrier orb freeing Miyaka, Rini, Reina, and Chiharu into Siegfried's deep German forest base. It was a refurbished German castle with countless supers, normal people, and homunculi around. Siegfried called out as the people there noticed Siegfried and bowed their heads in respect while walking by♞...

"Ich brauche die Ärzte für diese Mädchen!"

...♞To answer Siegfried's call, several people dressed as doctors and carrying first aid kits came fourth and looked at the girls before looking at Siegfried whom simply nodded to them♞...

@Nonalaka @Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Roman was having a good time with his wife and daughter as the three trained. Though they ended up being covered in mud, he just ignored it and soon stood up and used his powers to remove the mud from each of their bodies, leaving them clean and refreshed. He smiled and ruffled Misaki's hair and kissed Mal on the cheek.
"We'll continue training tomorrow. I don't want to tire you out to death."

After he told them that, he walked inside the house and grabbed something to drink and soon made his way to the roof of the mansion, where he carefully watched everything. He was sensing some strange energy, but dismissed it since they were in a weird dimension anyways... But more were able to be noticed as they closed in. When he saw them coming, his eyes widened as he watched the gates be removed from their rightful place. That's when he heard them call for him... Being the man he was, he jumped down and confronted the white beings.

"Coming onto my lawn and destroying my fence... Just who the hell do you think you are?"
...♙The spiral patterned being couldn't help but giggle in amusement. Though it didn't take that much to amuse him. Truly it was a shame that it didn't have a proper face, just it's tendrils curling to a point to make a hole over the area for a right eye. It that manner, it's head looked like a white version of Masahi's spiral mask. Once again the spiral patterned being spoke without any mouth in it's overly playful and silly voice♙...

"But Roman~! We only removed that unnecessary gate! If anything it's an improvement! Like being able to poop!"

...♙After the spiral patterned being had spoken, the other four beings got close to the odd ball. The four copies took up protective stances as the spiral patterned being's face uncurled to reveal a sleeping human on the inside of the being♙...

"So! you want to dance now, or go on a pleasant walk to meet with our leader?"

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ maiden of scars and demons ~

...☆Kaori had poured two glasses when the coffee had finished, one for herself and one for Masahi, not knowing when he would be up. Not too long after the coffee was done, the kunoichi heard the shower going, meaning that he was up, and would probably be out soon. While she was sipping her coffee, San decided to speak up☆...

"Seems like you two had a good time last night."

...☆Hearing his voice nearly made Kaori spit out her drink. Blushing at his words, Kaori coughed a bit, trying to calm herself down as she responded, making sure to keep it in her head this time. Without spewing verbally, she looked like she was just thinking really hard☆...

"You were watching that??"

"I'm aware of everything you see, hear, and feel. So whether i wanted to or not, I was watching."

"Oh god..."

"And really, you could have used your tongue a bit more."

"San!!"

...☆San kept giving critiques and tips to Kaori until Masahi returned, so he was greeted with a face of embarrassment and dismay. Though, her mood did brighten a little as he entered the room, because that meant she had something else to focus on other than San's words. Plus, he seemed to shut up as he entered the room, which Kaori didn't mind. Still blushing a bit, Kaori leaned back into the hug, turning to kiss him as she listened to him mention how he needed to return his mission report. Yeah, she knew how it went. So of course she'd be understanding. Kaori then got up to grab the cup of coffee she had poured for him as she responded☆...

"Ah, of course, that's fine. They always get impatient when you don't turn it in right away."

...♝Masahi didn't know what was going on inside Kaori's head, though he could make a few gabs at what she could be thinking given the face she was making before hand. However Masahi wasn't going to do anything right now, after all, he needed to keep an appointment. With that in mind, Masahi kissed Kaori back before snatching the cup of coffee she had made for Masahi and stepping away from her and taking a swig of the coffee. After that Masahi spoke in a slightly playful tone♝...

"I'm not sure what exactly you were thinking about, but of course i need to turn in that report. So, i guess we can explore that thought later if you're still interested."

...♝Masahi then chuckled before setting the coffee down then started towards the door. Taking a moment, Masahi slipped on his shoes before waving goodbye and leaving. Taking a few minutes, Masahi walked till he figured no one was around, after that, he used Kamui to warp to his base to change into his field gear, cloak, and mask. After that, he warped to where he was going to have the Zetsus lead Roman♝...

"And now, i wait."

@Roman

"Thanks... So... What classes have you signed up to?" Fricka asked, looking curiously at Ryouko, tilting her head lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko picked up the cup and took a drink, "No i'm alright, but the tea's pretty good" she said.

JJKab said:
"Thanks... So... What classes have you signed up to?" Fricka asked, looking curiously at Ryouko, tilting her head lightly.
Ryouko thought for a bit, "hmm... I signed up for a defense class.... combat class...one that will help me control my elemental ability better... that's about it" she said.

"Welp, I won't fight, but I might heal you if you get hurt on the battlefield... I signed up to swimming, telekinesis, and healing classes..." Fricka said, smiling a bit slyly, as she gently layed the empty cup of hers on the table in the kitchen using her powers, not standing up.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko thought for a bit, "hmm... I signed up for a defense class.... combat class...one that will help me control my elemental ability better... that's about it" she said.

Lumina said:
tumblr_mabqgwDRb81rdy4o1o1_500.gif

Astrid Finchett
~ weapons mastro ~

...?Astrid simply looked at Alejandro, before relaxing her stance a bit. The way she was standing, she had to pull her gun from hanging off her shoulder to being held in her hand, and she looked at him sideways as a grin found her face. Really, it probably looked tacky, like some exaggerated fancy anime pose, but she didn't care. That was more her style anyways?...

"Names Astrid. Astrid Finchett."

...?Of course he hadn't seen her before, she was fairly new. And from what she had heard of him, he was too. But unlike her, this boy in front of her had gotten more attention than he wanted. Word around campus was that he was one of the ones that got forcibly chipped (as in, he resisted, was captured, and chipped and released back into the human wild), and it gained him some unwanted infamy. It got to the point where this kid was bullied, pretty brutally if what she heard was correct. Astrid didn't really care about the chipping, she was able to stay away from it, but she was curious and bold enough to ask about it. So, she did?...

"Heard you had a few fists to the face recently... and by a few I mean quite a lot. Did getting chipped really make you prime bully target number one? You don't look beat up to me... so is it really true?"

?Alejandro Ishida?

Alejandro watched as the girl changed her stance. The way she grinned at him made him believe she was going to challenge him or something, the way she was holding the sniper rifle gave him that vibe though. When she gave her name instead, he nodded.

"Well... I guess you know me already. Alejandro Ishida."

Once he finished speaking, Astrid started up again. Her words shocked him. He was that popular already? It's true though. He did become bully target number one... He is capable of figjting back. high capable, but he feels that beating up someone wouldn't prove anything. In his opinion... She knew him for the wrong reason.

"My body has a natural healing ability. Any damage taken heals up quickly... Sorry, bu-"

Alejandro was cut off by the sensing of a familiar prescence. It was his bullies. They quickly shoved him towards Astrid and looked at him with an evil grin.

"So he does have friends... What a beautiful sight, eh guys?"

The other three nodded in agreement and all said "yes" or "yeah". The one who seemed the be the leader, walked towards Alejandro and punched him in the stomach. He then looked at Astrid and chuckled.

"Help your little friend, girl. He should be expecting another beat down soon."

Alejandro sat on the ground, holding his stomach. He watched as the boys soon disappeared, though they left Alejandro with a middle finger and "fuck you kid".

"W-Well? Does that answer your question? Don't get me wrong... They've done worst... And what gave him the idea that we're friends?"

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie stared at the scar on his chest she had been tracing over moments before as he began to tell her how he got it, her expression completely dumbfounded, she could in no way fathom how anyone could be cruel enough to do that to anyone, especially their own flesh and blood. The more she heard from snippets of his words, the more she realised just how much of polar opposites they were, while he was receiving beatings for no good reasons, at the same age, Rosalie was being raised by a loving family, she was bright and bubbly in her actions were as his actions were at times cold and mostly serious, the only thing that they had to relate to eachother was their abilities, so naturally enough she didn't know exactly how to respond. Biting her lower lip a little, she tried to think on how to respond obviously if she saw someone sad, she normally hugged them, but that wasn't exactly the same kind of situation here "I'm sorry to hear that...or well, that's not the best thing to say huh..." She said, falling silent for a bit "....but no one should have to go through something like that..." She continued her gaze moving away from the scar and up to his face "You said you had no home...so I'm guessing you left?" She then asked.

@Akio
He met her eyes, perhaps it was partly because he had never had a friend and the people he usually talked to he had contracts with and he had a cold attitude but no one had ever tried to feel sympathy for him. "It is not so simple." He said feeling a strange sense of unburdening as he talked to her. "I was unaware of my powers at the time though there had been incidents. Bed frames destroyed in nightmares that I was punished for. And old knife broken into shards when he nearly took out my eye. Destroying a bag of drugs I was handing over to my mother which caused her to attack me. When my father tried to kill me one day, finally have decided I was a drain in his resources, my powers all lashed out at once as I hit his chest. I caved in his entire chest as if it was hit by a wrecking ball. He died quickly, my mother did not in the aftermath of my powers running wild. I destroyed that place and killed them both in the concurring rampage of my powers." He said quietly.

Lumina said:
_gif__akagami_no_shirayuki_hime__shirayuki_x_zen_by_justinjamespotter-d9aks68.gif

Violetta
~ once goddess, now human ~

...?A good chunk of time had passed since their interaction in the bathroom. The house was fully furnished, with all of their belongings finally having been moved in and put away. The house was officially bought, and the deed was officially secured. This day, Violetta had woken up feeling more nervous than anything. Using an actual calender (shocking for the goddess of time, where millieniums go by in a literal blink of an eye), she had been counting down the days, and finally enough time had passed that a pregnancy test would finally work. Getting dressed, Violetta walked through the house, stopping by a window to look outside, a sudden vision of the same boy and girl from her dream outside playing. Of course they could always try again if it didn't work, but after that dream, she was hoping with her whole being that it was fine. Sighing, she grabbed the pregnancy test from the counter and went to go to the bathroom to do the test. She wasn't sure where Takashi had gone, so she called through out the house so he'd be aware what she was doing, before closing the door, taking the test, and setting it on the counter and staring at it, waiting for the appropriate amount of time to pass?...

"I'm taking the test now, by the way!"

Takashi had went to the living at some point after waking up. He just doing some small things around the house. Making sure everything was still neat and stuff. Once he came to a stop, he heard Violetta's voice from the bathroom. She was taking the test.... Today was the day the found out if she was pregnant... Takashi was ecstatic. He couldn't hold in the excitement of finding out. He quickly made his way to the wall right outside the bathroom door.

"Tell me the results whem you're done! I'm dying to know!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back