• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura was sitting on a bench, reading a book quietly, though she was secretly dying of the heat, she enjoyed the sun and all, but this heat was ridiculous.
Some cat ears popped up from behind her, bobbing lightly as if laughing at her. There was then a quiet male 'nya~' that was audible. Somebody was behind her.

JJKab said:
When Lena came back, she had changed into a red t-shirt with a V-cut, and black shorts. She sat down near Shuu, and brushed some hair off his face, before lying near him, feeling tired as well.
Shuu smiled a little in his sleep, continuing his restful nap.

((I'm gonna use other characters))

TheDragoon said:
Some cat ears popped up from behind her, bobbing lightly as if laughing at her. There was then a quiet male 'nya~' that was audible. Somebody was behind her.
Sakura's ears perked up and she froze, looking side to side to try and see him, "Ikuto, I know it's you" she said.

JJKab said:
"Welp, I won't fight, but I might heal you if you get hurt on the battlefield... I signed up to swimming, telekinesis, and healing classes..." Fricka said, smiling a bit slyly, as she gently layed the empty cup of hers on the table in the kitchen using her powers, not standing up.
Ryouko watched the cup go into the kitchen, "your gonna get very lazy is you always use your power's for little thing's" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm just practicing... Earlier this week I smashed a cup, so I'm getting better" Fricka said, as she stood up, looking out the window of her dorm

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko watched the cup go into the kitchen, "your gonna get very lazy is you always use your power's for little thing's" she said.

Jofune Tsurabisu]Paris was holding her hand. He was finding himself more and more engrossed with her. They stumbled upon a street market and he was a sucker for a good haggle. "Care to browse this market?" he asked her politely. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami looked at the place and shrugged with a nod⚅...

"Sure lets go"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "Most likely, though it'd be nice to see them since they'd be unique like us" she said.
...❋Levi nodded and smiled and took her shoes off❋...

"It would be amazing"

Mayyflower said:
...❋Levi nodded and smiled and took her shoes off❋...
"It would be amazing"
Scarlet took her's off as well and layed on one of the beds, "we could go and find them, if you wanted, but you know how hard that'd be." she said then looked at her, "unless we somehow by chance ran into them"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami looked at the place and shrugged with a nod⚅...
"Sure lets go"
Off to the street market they went. Stalls selling everything you could imagine just lined up and everything so bright and vibrant. Or it could be that being with Origami was having that effect on him. Still this was becoming enjoyable as Paris looked at a replica sword. "So how does this work in your time? Do I just pay or do I need to have someone get it?" he asked shyly. Markets in his day were mostly him liking something and then it would be in the palace when he returned. He has little experience for the actual money changing hands. His mother had a sharp tongue for the deal, but still she was the Queen, which carried alot of weight.

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Darn...the sword broke..''

''Ophelia, I keep telling you to check the durability on that thing...''

''What the hell...oh, hey Lana. We're alright.''
Lana gave a sigh of reliefs and nodded to them with a smile as myuki looked up at them then sighed before looking back to the kids which were climbing over her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana gave a sigh of reliefs and nodded to them with a smile as myuki looked up at them then sighed before looking back to the kids which were climbing over her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia looked at her sword and sighed⊹...

''My sword never broke before...why did it have to break now?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We can make you a knew one if you want." Lana said happily

[/QUOTE]
''But this sword is a special one. It comes with my transformation...Why would it break..?''

''Ophelia, I think its because you were training too hard''

...⊹Kikuri said still in her transformation form (well she's been like this) before she went to Myuki and spend some times with the kids⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But this sword is a special one. It comes with my transformation...Why would it break..?''

''Ophelia, I think its because you were training too hard''

...⊹Kikuri said still in her transformation form (well she's been like this) before she went to Myuki and spend some times with the kids⊹...
"We can build you a spare or at least help mend this one." Lana said to her

Myuki smiled when she came over and the kids yelled happily at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We can build you a spare or at least help mend this one." Lana said to her
Myuki smiled when she came over and the kids yelled happily at her

[/QUOTE]
''She needs to take a break from her transformation. That is how our weapons maintain its durability. The reason I can stay in my transformation for this long is because me and Myuki have children.''

...⊹Kikuri said before looking at the kids and giggled a bit before playing with them a little⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet took her's off as well and layed on one of the beds, "we could go and find them, if you wanted, but you know how hard that'd be." she said then looked at her, "unless we somehow by chance ran into them"
...❋ Levi shrugged and yawned ❋...

"We need to find them and keep them safe from hunters"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi shrugged and yawned ❋...
"We need to find them and keep them safe from hunters"
Scarlet blinked before nodding, "Yeah, now that I think about it that's pretty important, considering we're being hunted right now." she said.

(I know that.. Just... welp, just wanted to check if someone didn't get my notificiation that I replied to him)

Lumina said:
((Honey, most of us are up during this time. It's afternoon for most of us.))

WeirdPrincess said:
...♢Yoshino laughed lightly as Minako grabbed her hand and took her over to the area she wanted her in. She had to pick up her bottle of orange juice on the way so it wouldn't get left behind and if she got thirsty, it would be fairly close to her rather than far away. It was a good thing she didn't have anything else to do today or she would have to rush this along and be on her way. Though luckily, Yoshino didn't have anything else to do for the day so she was fine just being here. She wished she worked closer to home rather than going all over the place.. maybe that's what she could do. Looking for a new job would be helpful, depending on where she worked that is. She just wanted to be less busy and not as stressed than she usually was. Her job could be fun from time to time, but it was mostly stressful and a bit high strung. Making the job either part time and getting another one or getting another one completely, she was fine with her. Just as long as she would be as busy as she was now, leaving really early in the day and coming back home late at night. Yoshino would focus on that later, she had a couple days to look anyways, and focus on the gardening now. She still didn't know what she was going to do and was wondering what animals would have her do♢...

"So what did you guys do all day?"
Minako grabbed some seeds and held them towards Yoshino. She also gave Kaz, who was standing behind Yoshino, a handful of seeds to go plant on the opposite side of the garden. Kaz had began to wonder if Minako had been planning the way she wanted the garden to actually look. He apparently had to plant some roses and Yoshino sunflowers. Once he figured the exact spot he had to plant the seeds, he nodded and went to plant them. He did hear Yoshino's question and answered as he dug the hole in the ground for his seeds...

"I had work. Woke up early today since they called me in. Minako had school then she came by for a quick mission."

Minako smiled and nodded at Kaz's words. She had gotten her mission specifically from her adoptive father.

"Yeah, and then I came home and dad had eventually came home too."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back