• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
link_sleeping_by_conejoto.jpg

Kansuke
~ hero of courage ~

...?Ah, so that's why she didn't want to lay down. Well, it didn't matter if they fell asleep here, really he was prone to sleeping all the time simply from getting too relaxed too often. If she was worried, then she didn't need to be, and her response only prompted a smile from him, especially since she was laying down next to him. As she explained her powers, Kansuke turned and looked at her, nodding to show he was listening. He guessed since she was laying down (and him as well), they'd both soon fall asleep, which he figured was totally fine since it was a great day for napping anyways, but she was nice to talk to, so he had an idea?...

"Napping is wonderful. Heck, I'll probably fall asleep laying here too. Which makes me wonder: since your powers have to do with dreams, can't we just continue this conversation in a dream? That way, since you're already asleep and so am I, you won't have to worry about falling asleep on me. Would that work?"

no slide no slide no slide

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena looked to him as he spoke. He didn't seem to have a problem with her odd sleeping habits, which was good, there was quite a shocking amount of people who wouldn't hang around with her because they didn't want the responsibility of having a friend that could conk out at any given moment, not that she minded, she was used to that of course. Upon hearing his next suggestion she stared at him for a moment, talking in a dream, yeah, she could do that, she's done it before and it was a pretty good idea since she was enjoying his company. A smile spread across the young girl's face as she then nodded "Yeah!, that would work~" she said with some enthusiasm lacing her voice.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed, as he made some water hold Ariel in the air, while some of it was massaging her back

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked a few times as she was being held in the air looking to Gregory she smiled a little "This feels oddly nice" she said with a giggle. "Can you put me down now though" she asked.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked a few times as she was being held in the air looking to Gregory she smiled a little "This feels oddly nice" she said with a giggle. "Can you put me down now though" she asked.
Gregory nodded, as he lightly raised the water upwards, and suddenly dispersed it,makin Ariel fall into his hands.

"Gotcha!" He said, slowly carrying her to the shore.

@Lumina[/URL]

~*Rini Yelil*~

Rini had been silently viewing the conversation between Misafune and the man she had not learned the name of yet, still shaken by everything that was happening around her that she didn't understand or didn't have time to comprehend or process she didn't even get time to be upset before being sent through a portal to a yet again, another strange place, all this drama and violence and moving around was really startingbto take its toll and the deer girl, not once in the past year has she seen her family nor even had a permanently safe place to stay, every time normality began to set in the cycle started up once again where she and her friends were thrown into more madness, physically and emotionally drained by the current affairs and the fact that she had refused to eat while staying with that awful woman, she looked around this new place, still carrying Chiharu in her arms, worried about her condition more so than her own. Looking briefly to the strange man that took them as he spoke German, which of course she didn't understand but had a fair idea they were sent to help Chiharu, her attention was then taken by Miyaka threatening the doctors that were approaching them. Looking to them for a moment Rini didn't speak nor resist she instead looked to the limp child in her arms, she didn't exactly trust this man 100%, nor his medical team for that matter but she decided to not take the same route as Miyaka instead she addressed the medical team this man had "...She's sick, can you help her?" She asked them timidly. Rini was only strong enough to ease Chiharus symptoms with her abilities, which she had been constantly doing, adding to her fatigue, she knew Chiharu needed real medical help and after mulling it over this was her best option for the small girl at this time.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Lumina

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, as he lightly raised the water upwards, and suddenly dispersed it,makin Ariel fall into his hands.
"Gotcha!" He said, slowly carrying her to the shore.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel laughed as she was suddenly dropped into his arms "That was pretty fun~" she said grinning happily before kissing him on the cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi clapped her hands together, "Alrighty then!" She said happily. Soon enough, after waiting a short while longer, they were the next group to get on the ride. Everyone was basically seated in chairs the circled the tower and bars went over each individual person. She had watched it while they were in line and it took the riders up to the top before dropping them down, but then it went back up again. The process repeated on 2 or 3 times and it looks pretty cool. Some people looked sick when they got off the ride and Yumi felt kind of bad for them, but there wasn't anything she could do. "Well, I guess it's our turn to get one." She said as the people in front of them walked on, Yumi following after them to get on as well.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot watched the people walking of the ride, noting how some of them looked sick, one even running to throw up, which made him flinch a little and dart his gaze in an opposite direction, throw up always grossed him out... hopefully neither him or Yumi got sick from going on this thing...but he was fairly confident they wouldn't so it didn't deter him from wanting to go on. Noticing it was their turn, he nodded at Yumi's words and getting on the ride as well...

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel laughed as she was suddenly dropped into his arms "That was pretty fun~" she said grinning happily before kissing him on the cheek.
"Yep. It was." Gregory said, as he gently put her on her feet, laying a kiss on her lips.

"Now go change, my princess" He said, smiling lovely at her.

JJKab said:
"Yep. It was." Gregory said, as he gently put her on her feet, laying a kiss on her lips.
"Now go change, my princess" He said, smiling lovely at her.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled brightly at him before nodding "Alright, I'll be back in a minute~" she said, spinning around on her heel in the direction of the changing rooms before then walking off.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel
smiled brightly at him before nodding "Alright, I'll be back in a minute~" she said, spinning around on her heel in the direction of the changing rooms before then walking off.
Gregory smiled, as he walked off to get changed as well. After few minutes, he came back, and sat down on the sand, watching the sea.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he walked off to get changed as well. After few minutes, he came back, and sat down on the sand, watching the sea.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel quickly got changed and fixed her hair a little before coming back, she walked down to were Gregory was sitting and hopped down to sit beside him.

"So... How would you like me to get you home? We've been out for quite some time.. For now.... Why won't we watch the view and... Enjoy our presence..." Gregory said, gently wrapping his arm around Ariel, kissing her cheek.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel quickly got changed and fixed her hair a little before coming back, she walked down to were Gregory was sitting and hopped down to sit beside him.

Nonalaka said:
@JJKab hey could you possibly repost? I lost your reply :'0))
--------

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked before responding "...Your powers may work for that...but I wouldn't say you didn't need to know any other life, after all, you came to the school, Isn't that a step in the direction of a different kind of life? I mean, If you really wanted you could start a new way of life here, its kind of a fresh start isn't it?" she said as her head tilted to side slightly, at least thats how she saw it, maybe he saw it differently, but she believed her words made some sense.

@Akio
He sighed just slightly exasperated. "Don't you remember why I first came here? I came for a job. An odd job truth be told but I came for a job. The reason I'm here has little to do with actual learning." He said simply, crossing his arms around her a bit harder.

Akio said:
He sighed just slightly exasperated. "Don't you remember why I first came here? I came for a job. An odd job truth be told but I came for a job. The reason I'm here has little to do with actual learning." He said simply, crossing his arms around her a bit harder.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie nodded, noticing his arms crossing around her more she looked at him curiously but didn't question it. Of course, coming here was part of his job too, she remembered that, though it did make her curious to know what kind of job involves you enrolling in a school. "If you aren't here to learn then, what reason have you been sent here?" She asked "Or is that a secret?"

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie nodded, noticing his arms crossing around her more she looked at him curiously but didn't question it. Of course, coming here was part of his job too, she remembered that, though it did make her curious to know what kind of job involves you enrolling in a school. "If you aren't here to learn then, what reason have you been sent here?" She asked "Or is that a secret?"

@Akio
"A secret, my employer does not want to be known, for whatever reason." He had wrapped his hands tighter around her almost uncounsiously. Right now he pulled himself closer to the warmth and didn't really want to get out of bed. Talking about his former home only gave him dark thoughts. Yet holding her now he couldn't help but remember what he did last night and compare the two, making his breath go a bit husky and thoughts to flint around his head that made him curse his body.

JJKab said:
"So... How would you like me to get you home? We've been out for quite some time.. For now.... Why won't we watch the view and... Enjoy our presence..." Gregory said, gently wrapping his arm around Ariel, kissing her cheek.
Ariel blinked "I don't need to go home just yet" she said smiling gently "Sitting here seems like a good idea to me" she then said as she moved herself in closer to him.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked "I don't need to go home just yet" she said smiling gently "Sitting here seems like a good idea to me" she then said as she moved herself in closer to him.
"You know the school starts soon, right?" Gregory asked, looking a bit curiously at Ariel

"Ahh, screw it... By the way, have you signed up to any classes? =" He asked, gently laying his hand on Ariel's

Akio said:
"A secret, my employer does not want to be known, for whatever reason." He had wrapped his hands tighter around her almost uncounsiously. Right now he pulled himself closer to the warmth and didn't really want to get out of bed. Talking about his former home only gave him dark thoughts. Yet holding her now he couldn't help but remember what he did last night and compare the two, making his breath go a bit husky and thoughts to flint around his head that made him curse his body.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie nodded, understanding the situation, it wasn't like she'd tell anyone else if he told her, but she didn't mind not knowing "I suppose that makes sense..." Her voice sounded, noticing him pulling closer once again, for someone who claimed to not need affection, he was holding on pretty tight, she still didn't comment on the matter, she didnt mind being held or anything so she didn't feel the need to nor was she aware to what was going on in his mind right at that moment "...what about when you finish your job...will you leave here?" She then asked.

@Akio

JJKab said:
"You know the school starts soon, right?" Gregory asked, looking a bit curiously at Ariel
"Ahh, screw it... By the way, have you signed up to any classes? =" He asked, gently laying his hand on Ariel's

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Ah, right..." She had forgotten "I'm kinda excited about it though" she said smiling "I've been homeschooled for a long time and then when I enrolled classes were cancelled because of the laws that were passed so I had actually gotten to go yet!" She said smiling "But no, I haven't signed up to any yet....have you?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Ah, right..." She had forgotten "I'm kinda excited about it though" she said smiling "I've been homeschooled for a long time and then when I enrolled classes were cancelled because of the laws that were passed so I had actually gotten to go yet!" She said smiling "But no, I haven't signed up to any yet....have you?" She asked.
Gregory smiled, as he shook his head

"Nope... We can go together..." He offered.

"Welp... this is quite a nice view..." Gregory looked at the waves and the water they were just in

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie nodded, understanding the situation, it wasn't like she'd tell anyone else if he told her, but she didn't mind not knowing "I suppose that makes sense..." Her voice sounded, noticing him pulling closer once again, for someone who claimed to not need affection, he was holding on pretty tight, she still didn't comment on the matter, she didnt mind being held or anything so she didn't feel the need to nor was she aware to what was going on in his mind right at that moment "...what about when you finish your job...will you leave here?" She then asked.

@Akio
He nodded. "I have nothing to hold me here after my job is done, why would I stay?" He asked looking at her. He would not tell her his job because he didn't think she needed to know but when he said why he would stay he felt a bit sad. He had no reason to go anywhere.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he shook his head
"Nope... We can go together..." He offered.

"Welp... this is quite a nice view..." Gregory looked at the waves and the water they were just in

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled at him and nodded "Yeah! We can do that~" she chimed before looking to the waves as well "....Yeah, its really pretty" she said happily as she sat there, her wings appearing on her back as they fluttered a little, they almost looked like they were made of ice, small crystals of it dusting them.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled at him and nodded "Yeah! We can do that~" she chimed before looking to the waves as well "....Yeah, its really pretty" she said happily as she sat there, her wings appearing on her back as they fluttered a little, they almost looked like they were made of ice, small crystals of it dusting them.
Gregory just noticed Ariel's wings. He shivered a bit, as the ice crystals tingled his neck

"Heh... You've got nice wings there..." He said, chuckling.

"They're... quite freezy in touch.." Gregory added, leaning his head on Ariel's shoulder.

Akio said:
He nodded. "I have nothing to hold me here after my job is done, why would I stay?" He asked looking at her. He would not tell her his job because he didn't think she needed to know but when he said why he would stay he felt a bit sad. He had no reason to go anywhere.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie tilted her head "well, I mean, you could stay here to actually learn? That way you wouldn't have to doing such dangerous work if you didn't want to, you could get what you need to get whatever job you wanted" she said shrugging "And what about whatever friends you make here, you won't mind leaving them behind?" She asked.

@Akio

JJKab said:
Gregory just noticed Ariel's wings. He shivered a bit, as the ice crystals tingled his neck
"Heh... You've got nice wings there..." He said, chuckling.

"They're... quite freezy in touch.." Gregory added, leaning his head on Ariel's shoulder.
Ariel giggled a little as they fluttered again "Sorry, It gets tiring hiding them all the time" she said softly as she lowered them a little so they weren't touching him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie tilted her head "well, I mean, you could stay here to actually learn? That way you wouldn't have to doing such dangerous work if you didn't want to, you could get what you need to get whatever job you wanted" she said shrugging "And what about whatever friends you make here, you won't mind leaving them behind?" She asked.

@Akio
He chuckled a bit. "The danger is not what bothers me, I find a lot more efficiency and enjoyment in battle then many other things. As for the connections I would make I doubt I would make many. Worse comes to worse I can come back here if I ever need assistance. A simple school or aquitences isn't enough to tie me to one place." He said and it was obvious she was starting to lose him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back