• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie nodded, she'd give it some thought, it wasn't like he was leaving right away so she'd have some time to. A yawn soon escaped her which brought a different matter to her attention, it was in fact morning, meaning she would have to get up soon enough, but there was the matter that she was still being held rather tightly, so simply moving out of bed wouldn't be easy, that and she was pretty comfortable so she didn't have much of a desire to move. Either way, she couldn't lay in bed all day "I suppose we'll need to get up soon, huh" she said as her head turned back to look at a clock that had the time on it.

@Akio
"Perhaps." He said and for a second he sounded a tad reluctant. But a second after that he let go rolling away, only leaving a phantom feeling of being encircled in his grip and the faint sent of soap from the shower. He stretched sitting up. The powerful muscles in his back flexing.

Akio said:
"Perhaps." He said and for a second he sounded a tad reluctant. But a second after that he let go rolling away, only leaving a phantom feeling of being encircled in his grip and the faint sent of soap from the shower. He stretched sitting up. The powerful muscles in his back flexing.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie sat up as well, blowing a bit of air from her cheeks as she did so now that she wasn't so comfortable anymore. Her eyes glancing over at Akio briefly as he stretched, well Of course she was going to look, there was nothing wrong with that right besides, he was well built, she couldn't help it really, looking away again she moved to the edge of the bed and stretched, hopping off of it onto the floor.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie sat up as well, blowing a bit of air from her cheeks as she did so now that she wasn't so comfortable anymore. Her eyes glancing over at Akio briefly as he stretched, well Of course she was going to look, there was nothing wrong with that right besides, he was well built, she couldn't help it really, looking away again she moved to the edge of the bed and stretched, hopping off of it onto the floor.

@Akio
If he had noticed her admiring him he didn't awknowledge it as he turned to look at her. "Do you wish to use the shower first." He asked looking at her.

Akio said:
If he had noticed her admiring him he didn't awknowledge it as he turned to look at her. "Do you wish to use the shower first." He asked looking at her.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie looked back at him "If you don't mind" she said with a small nod "I'll probably make something to eat for us afterwards so it'll be quicker that way if I go first..." She thought aloud.

Kurumi walked next to her mom, looking around the park, "What is there to do here?" she asked.

Toru looked at Kurumi, "walk around and enjoy the scenery, like everyone else, unless you want to be a 14 year old girl playing on a playground" she said.

Kurumi sighed and sat down in the grass, holding her knees against her body and laying her chin in her arm's, "I need a break from all this walking..." she said.

@Mayyflower

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently.
"That's the spirit!" He said, as he gently picked Ariel up yet again

"I'm sorry, but I can't resist!" He said, smiling apologizingly.
Ariel giggled as she was lifted "I don't mind, I'm getting used to it" she said happily "Though aren't you too tired?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled as she was lifted "I don't mind, I'm getting used to it" she said happily "Though aren't you too tired?" She asked.
"Nope... Not at all.. I would carry you whole day" Gregory said, as he planted a kiss on Ariel's forehead, as they walked towards the school's territory

JJKab said:
"Nope... Not at all.. I would carry you whole day" Gregory said, as he planted a kiss on Ariel's forehead, as they walked towards the school's territory

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel tilted her head a little "Even if you were super tired?" She asked curiously as she poked his cheek with her finger.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi walked next to her mom, looking around the park, "What is there to do here?" she asked.
Toru looked at Kurumi, "walk around and enjoy the scenery, like everyone else, unless you want to be a 14 year old girl playing on a playground" she said.

Kurumi sighed and sat down in the grass, holding her knees against her body and laying her chin in her arm's, "I need a break from all this walking..." she said.

@Mayyflower
...€ Carmela had her arms crossed, she looked around, people stopping and staring at her.. She scoffed €...

"Why do these people keep staring?"

...✵ Rin looked at the people staring and shook her head and lowered their air pressure✵...

"Because your a very beautiful young lady"

...€ Carmela sighed and looked around the park, seeing a nearby tree she made her way to it €...

"I'll be over here"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel tilted her head a little "Even if you were super tired?" She asked curiously as she poked his cheek with her finger.
"Even if I was, darling..." Gregory said, as he chuckled, as they entered the school's territory, and headed towards the men's dorms. Gregory started whistling quietly.

JJKab said:
"Even if I was, darling..." Gregory said, as he chuckled, as they entered the school's territory, and headed towards the men's dorms. Gregory started whistling quietly.
"Aw" Ariel giggled as she leaned up and kissed his cheek before looking to the dorms as they approached them.

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie looked back at him "If you don't mind" she said with a small nod "I'll probably make something to eat for us afterwards so it'll be quicker that way if I go first..." She thought aloud.
@Akio (forgot to tag :'D))

Nonalaka said:
"Aw" Ariel giggled as she leaned up and kissed his cheek before looking to the dorms as they approached them.
Gregory settled Ariel down, as he opened the door, and stood next to them

"Ladies first" He said, smirking.

JJKab said:
Gregory settled Ariel down, as he opened the door, and stood next to them
"Ladies first" He said, smirking.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Thank you~" she said booping his nose before smiling and walking inside his dorm and looking around

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"Thank you~" she said booping his nose before smiling and walking inside his dorm and looking around
Gregory laughed lightly, as he walked behind Ariel, and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"So... welcome... to my kingdom" He said, gently leading her to the living room.

@Nonalaka

He nodded and gestured for her to go ahead, laying back down on the bed. "I'll rest until your finished." He said with a wave of his hand.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed lightly, as he walked behind Ariel, and wrapped his hands around her waist.
"So... welcome... to my kingdom" He said, gently leading her to the living room.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled "Your kingdom huh" she said before continuing to look around a bit. Afterwards she sat down on the couch.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled "Your kingdom huh" she said before continuing to look around a bit. Afterwards she sat down on the couch.
Gregory slowly followed her.

"Do you want anything? Something to drink? Maybe have a rest?" He asked, gently putting his hand on Ariel's cheek

"Anything for you, my lil' princess"

Akio said:
@Nonalaka
He nodded and gestured for her to go ahead, laying back down on the bed. "I'll rest until your finished." He said with a wave of his hand.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

"Alright" she nodded, going to her dresser to grab herself a change of clothes before going off to the bathroom, going into the bathroom she turned on the shower, waiting for the water to be the right temperature before she undressed and went to go into the shower.

@Akio

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly followed her.
"Do you want anything? Something to drink? Maybe have a rest?" He asked, gently putting his hand on Ariel's cheek

"Anything for you, my lil' princess"

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly "Well you're tired so you need to rest right? I'll rest with you" she said with a small nod.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly "Well you're tired so you need to rest right? I'll rest with you" she said with a small nod.
"Sure... Shall we go to my room?" Gregory asked, smirking a bit, as he slowly stood up, and started walking towards his room, yawning quietly

JJKab said:
"Sure... Shall we go to my room?" Gregory asked, smirking a bit, as he slowly stood up, and started walking towards his room, yawning quietly

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded as she hopped up onto her feet and followed along behind him into his room.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela had her arms crossed, she looked around, people stopping and staring at her.. She scoffed €...
"Why do these people keep staring?"

...✵ Rin looked at the people staring and shook her head and lowered their air pressure✵...

"Because your a very beautiful young lady"

...€ Carmela sighed and looked around the park, seeing a nearby tree she made her way to it €...

"I'll be over here"

Toru looked at Kurumi before sighing, "I'm going to get us some ice cream, stay here" she said and walked off.

Kurumi watched Toru walk off before noticing someone sitting on the other side of the tree next to her, and so she stared at her for a bit. She seemed her age... though she reminded her of someone her mom had shown her a while a go, but she couldn't place her finger on it.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded as she hopped up onto her feet and followed along behind him into his room.
Gregory slowly sat down on the bed, and patted the spot next to him

"Lie down.. We'll just rest for a bit" He said, smiling kindly at Ariel, as he lied down.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly sat down on the bed, and patted the spot next to him
"Lie down.. We'll just rest for a bit" He said, smiling kindly at Ariel, as he lied down.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded "Alrighty~" she said with a smile as she hopped onto the bed, beside him, soon snuggling in close to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back