• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled a little as they fluttered again "Sorry, It gets tiring hiding them all the time" she said softly as she lowered them a little so they weren't touching him.
"No, No, don't apologize... It's fine, actually" Gregory said, as he smiled gently at Ariel, slowly getting her arm off of her, slowly standing up

"Shall we go? I'm... slowly getting tired, actually...." He said, yawning. He turned to walk away, but stopped abruptly

"Wait a second... Can you look at the water for a second?" Gregory asked, having an idea

Akio said:
He chuckled a bit. "The danger is not what bothers me, I find a lot more efficiency and enjoyment in battle then many other things. As for the connections I would make I doubt I would make many. Worse comes to worse I can come back here if I ever need assistance. A simple school or aquitences isn't enough to tie me to one place." He said and it was obvious she was starting to lose him.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

She stared at him "Ah, right..." Her voice said before she fell silent for a bit, she didn't know why that news seemed to bother her but it did perhaps maybe it was because he was her only friend here so far whether he realised it or not and he was already planning on going away, or maybe she enjoyed his company more than she realised. "Well if you ever do come back, make sure you visit!" She said with a joking voice, though her smile was bit of an unconvincing smile.

@Akio

JJKab said:
"No, No, don't apologize... It's fine, actually" Gregory said, as he smiled gently at Ariel, slowly getting her arm off of her, slowly standing up
"Shall we go? I'm... slowly getting tired, actually...." He said, yawning. He turned to walk away, but stopped abruptly

"Wait a second... Can you look at the water for a second?" Gregory asked, having an idea

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel stood up after he did nodding "Yeah, we can" she smiled lightly before he asked her to look at the water "Okay" she said, blinking a few times, she then did what asked.

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

She stared at him "Ah, right..." Her voice said before she fell silent for a bit, she didn't know why that news seemed to bother her but it did perhaps maybe it was because he was her only friend here so far whether he realised it or not and he was already planning on going away, or maybe she enjoyed his company more than she realised. "Well if you ever do come back, make sure you visit!" She said with a joking voice, though her smile was bit of an unconvincing smile.

@Akio
He looked down at her. He was about to say something along the lines of perhaps when he saw her face. He did not or at least pretended to not understand emotion himself but he knew how to read it very well. "Why are you sad?" He asked suddenly a bit confused, what reason did she have to be sad about his going away.

Akio said:
He looked down at her. He was about to say something along the lines of perhaps when he saw her face. He did not or at least pretended to not understand emotion himself but he knew how to read it very well. "Why are you sad?" He asked suddenly a bit confused, what reason did she have to be sad about his going away.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie simply shrugged, if she could give a straight answer about it she would but in all honesty she couldn't 100% put a finger on why it bothered her, it just did and that also confused her a bit, so she attempted to fit meaning to it "I guess its cause I just get to know you and you're going to leave" she said with a nod "That might sound silly though..." She said with a small nod.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie simply shrugged, if she could give a straight answer about it she would but in all honesty she couldn't 100% put a finger on why it bothered her, it just did and that also confused her a bit, so she attempted to fit meaning to it "I guess its cause I just get to know you and you're going to leave" she said with a nod "That might sound silly though..." She said with a small nod.

@Akio
"You could always come with me if you wanted." He said a little surprised by himself for offering but he decided to go along with it. "Your power is quite useful and I would not be against you coming with me if you so preferred when I left." He said shrugging.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel stood up after he did nodding "Yeah, we can" she smiled lightly before he asked her to look at the water "Okay" she said, blinking a few times, she then did what asked.
After a while, some water shot out, and stayed in the air, creating a small heart, before collapsing back into the water. Gregory seemed a bit tired by doing this, as he staggered a bit, panting quietly.

Akio said:
"You could always come with me if you wanted." He said a little surprised by himself for offering but he decided to go along with it. "Your power is quite useful and I would not be against you coming with me if you so preferred when I left." He said shrugging.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie stared at him did as he spoke, did he just suggest she come along with him? "And you wouldnt be opposed to that?" She wasn't sure if that would be the best idea though, she'd probably just get in his way, or at least that was her thoughts on the matter since she wasn't exactly well trained, but she wouldn't throw the offer out the window.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie stared at him did as he spoke, did he just suggest she come along with him? "And you wouldnt be opposed to that?" She wasn't sure if that would be the best idea though, she'd probably just get in his way, or at least that was her thoughts on the matter since she wasn't exactly well trained, but she wouldn't throw the offer out the window.

@Akio
"No, you lack training in direct combat but that can be changed and even if you end up not being able to be on the field with me there are many other reasons to bring you along. Your not likely to be a burden for me." He said with a nod. "We may even come back here between jobs if you prefer it that way to visit. I travel all over the world so we might not to come back every month but there will be opportunities." He said allying her fears. Even outside of combat he travelled alone and having someone else to handle some of his affairs had many uses.

JJKab said:
After a while, some water shot out, and stayed in the air, creating a small heart, before collapsing back into the water. Gregory seemed a bit tired by doing this, as he staggered a bit, panting quietly.
Ariel watched the heart rise and then drop again "That's so cute ~" she said smiling brightly before turning to look at Gregory, who looked really tired "Oh my...let's get going home shall we? You look exhausted!"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel watched the heart rise and then drop again "That's so cute ~" she said smiling brightly before turning to look at Gregory, who looked really tired "Oh my...let's get going home shall we? You look exhausted!"
"That's what I've been saying... for the past... ten minutes" Gregory said, laughing lighly.

"And... thanks.. I've been training my aqua magic recently... but... I'm still getting tired..." He said, slowly walking towards the exit of the beach, panting quietly

Akio said:
"No, you lack training in direct combat but that can be changed and even if you end up not being able to be on the field with me there are many other reasons to bring you along. Your not likely to be a burden for me." He said with a nod. "We may even come back here between jobs if you prefer it that way to visit. I travel all over the world so we might not to come back every month but there will be opportunities." He said allying her fears. Even outside of combat he travelled alone and having someone else to handle some of his affairs had many uses.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie listened to his words before slowly nodding, she supposed when he explained it like that and assured her she wasn't a burden to him, she wouldn't mind coming along, she enjoyed his company and as well as that she always did want to travel... Mulling it over for a bit she looked to him and smiled "Maybe I'll come with you then" she said with a small nod.

@Akio

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"That's what I've been saying... for the past... ten minutes" Gregory said, laughing lighly.
"And... thanks.. I've been training my aqua magic recently... but... I'm still getting tired..." He said, slowly walking towards the exit of the beach, panting quietly
Ariel giggled "I know, I'm sorry, I didn't think you were that tired just" she said as she walked alongside him "I bet you'll get so good at that you won't get tired eventually~" she said smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled "I know, I'm sorry, I didn't think you were that tired just" she said as she walked alongside him "I bet you'll get so good at that you won't get tired eventually~" she said smiling.
"Yeah... Dreaming only gets ya so far..." Gregory said, as he laughed lightly, looking at Ariel. He smiled, as he looked back at the road

"So, do you wanna step by me or do you wanna just go home?" He asked, gently placing his hand in Ariel's

JJKab said:
"Yeah... Dreaming only gets ya so far..." Gregory said, as he laughed lightly, looking at Ariel. He smiled, as he looked back at the road
"So, do you wanna step by me or do you wanna just go home?" He asked, gently placing his hand in Ariel's

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel thought for a bit "Well my my parents arent actually home so if I go straight home I'll be on my own" she said with a small nod "So I'll stick around with you if that's okay..." She said softly, she didn't like to be on her own.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel thought for a bit "Well my my parents arent actually home so if I go straight home I'll be on my own" she said with a small nod "So I'll stick around with you if that's okay..." She said softly, she didn't like to be on her own.
Gregory nodded, smiling lovely, as he kissed Ariel on her cheek

"If you want, darling.. I'll assure you we'll have a blast.." He assured, as they walked towards the school's territory.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, smiling lovely, as he kissed Ariel on her cheek
"If you want, darling.. I'll assure you we'll have a blast.." He assured, as they walked towards the school's territory.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled brightly before leaning up and kisding him on the cheek too "Good~ I don't like waiting around on my own" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled brightly before leaning up and kisding him on the cheek too "Good~ I don't like waiting around on my own" she said with a smile.
Gregory laughed gently.

"That's the spirit!" He said, as he gently picked Ariel up yet again

"I'm sorry, but I can't resist!" He said, smiling apologizingly.

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie listened to his words before slowly nodding, she supposed when he explained it like that and assured her she wasn't a burden to him, she wouldn't mind coming along, she enjoyed his company and as well as that she always did want to travel... Mulling it over for a bit she looked to him smiled "Maybe I'll come with you then" she said with a small nod.

@Akio
"And maybe you will, you can think about it to yourself as time goes on." He said thinking for third time he should probably get up soon but made no movements to.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia smiled before hugging Lana back⊹...
...⊹Kikuri just let the kids climb on her which made her giggle a little⊹...
"So wanna go see if we can mend that sword?" Lana asked ophelia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So wanna go see if we can mend that sword?" Lana asked ophelia

[/QUOTE]
''Well...I'll just have to go back to my original form...Hopefully the sword repairs it self...''

...⊹Ophelia said as her form started to go back to her original form and out of her transformation, the sword, disappearing as well⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I'll just have to go back to my original form...Hopefully the sword repairs it self...''

...⊹Ophelia said as her form started to go back to her original form and out of her transformation, the sword, disappearing as well⊹...
"Ok Lana said as she hugged Ophelia's arm happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok Lana said as she hugged Ophelia's arm happily

[/QUOTE]
''Harui~''

...⊹Ayame said before grabbing Harumi's tail⊹...

Akio said:
"And maybe you will, you can think about it to yourself as time goes on." He said thinking for third time he should probably get up soon but made no movements to.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie nodded, she'd give it some thought, it wasn't like he was leaving right away so she'd have some time to. A yawn soon escaped her which brought a different matter to her attention, it was in fact morning, meaning she would have to get up soon enough, but there was the matter that she was still being held rather tightly, so simply moving out of bed wouldn't be easy, that and she was pretty comfortable so she didn't have much of a desire to move. Either way, she couldn't lay in bed all day "I suppose we'll need to get up soon, huh" she said as her head turned back to look at a clock that had the time on it.

@Akio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back