• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at Kurumi before sighing, "I'm going to get us some ice cream, stay here" she said and walked off.
Kurumi watched Toru walk off before noticing someone sitting on the other side of the tree next to her, and so she stared at her for a bit. She seemed her age... though she reminded her of someone her mom had shown her a while a go, but she couldn't place her finger on it.
...€ Carmela sighed, feeling someone staring at her, she glared and looked over at he€...

"Do you need something?"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded "Alrighty~" she said with a smile as she hopped onto the bed, beside him, soon snuggling in close to him.
"Well, look who drew close to me..." Gregory said, laughing lightly, as he kissed Ariel on her lips gently, wrapping his hands around her

JJKab said:
"Well, look who drew close to me..." Gregory said, laughing lightly, as he kissed Ariel on her lips gently, wrapping his hands around her
Ariel looked at him, about to speak before she was then kissed which cut her off, she soon kissed him back.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked at him, about to speak before she was then kissed which cut her off, she soon kissed him back.
Gregory slowly released her from the kiss, as he looked her in the eyes

"Did I interrupted your speech?" He asked, referring to her almost speaking before Gregory kissed her

"Go on..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Harui~''
...⊹Ayame said before grabbing Harumi's tail⊹...
Harumi squeaked loudly and jumped away quickly before she looked to ayame and launched at her tackling her and gently cooking around her happily as she hugged ayame

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly released her from the kiss, as he looked her in the eyes
"Did I interrupted your speech?" He asked, referring to her almost speaking before Gregory kissed her

"Go on..."
Ariel giggled shaking her head "Not really, since all I was going to say was I was coming closer cause you're nice and warm~"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled shaking her head "Not really, since all I was going to say was I was coming closer cause you're nice and warm~"
"Welp you came here also to get kissed by me..." Gregory said, laughing gently. He gently laid his hands on Ariel's waist

"Shall we... welp... just lie down and... do what the pairs like us usually do? Not THAT, of course..." He asked, smiling a bit slyly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squeaked loudly and jumped away quickly before she looked to ayame and launched at her tackling her and gently cooking around her happily as she hugged ayame

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame giggled happily before hugging Harumi in a sisterly lovingly way⊹...

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela sighed, feeling someone staring at her, she glared and looked over at he€...
"Do you need something?"
Kurumi blinked before shaking her head, "You just look like someone from a picture my mom showed me" she said.

JJKab said:
"I'm just practicing... Earlier this week I smashed a cup, so I'm getting better" Fricka said, as she stood up, looking out the window of her dorm
Ryouko looked at her, "I see... well that's good, practice can be important" she said.

"

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked at her, "I see... well that's good, practice can be important" she said.
"Yeah... Say... How often do you swim?" Fricka asked, looking curiously and a bit slyly at Ryouko.

Lumina said:
tumblr_nhiyphjkZX1rnc9k5o1_500.gif

Kanon
~ little lamb ~

...?Kanon simply watched the world speed by as they went up the mountain, looking around them from underneath the helmet at the rapidly changing scenery around them. She had no idea where she was being taken, but she was excited at the prospects. Her eyes darted around the scenery until they came to a stop, she accepted his hand for help to get off the bike before removing the helmet from her head, placing it on the bike. Turning back to look to see where they were, her eyes widened at the sight. It was absolutely breathtaking, and she too was in awe of the place. Kanon simply walked forward as if to get a better view, not taking notice of the basket Achilles was grabbing, before speaking a few words?...

"This is... amazing!"

no slide no slide no slide
Achilles nodded. "This is beautiful, but still you hold the title of the most beautiful in the world." he said helping her off the bike. He walked to the clearing and activated four chemical lights and used their light to set up the meal and wine. "Come join me, we have not been alone like this in a while." he said as he sat down and leaned back, propped up by his arms as he stared out over the city.

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

Rini had been silently viewing the conversation between Misafune and the man she had not learned the name of yet, still shaken by everything that was happening around her that she didn't understand or didn't have time to comprehend or process she didn't even get time to be upset before being sent through a portal to a yet again, another strange place, all this drama and violence and moving around was really startingbto take its toll and the deer girl, not once in the past year has she seen her family nor even had a permanently safe place to stay, every time normality began to set in the cycle started up once again where she and her friends were thrown into more madness, physically and emotionally drained by the current affairs and the fact that she had refused to eat while staying with that awful woman, she looked around this new place, still carrying Chiharu in her arms, worried about her condition more so than her own. Looking briefly to the strange man that took them as he spoke German, which of course she didn't understand but had a fair idea they were sent to help Chiharu, her attention was then taken by Miyaka threatening the doctors that were approaching them. Looking to them for a moment Rini didn't speak nor resist she instead looked to the limp child in her arms, she didn't exactly trust this man 100%, nor his medical team for that matter but she decided to not take the same route as Miyaka instead she addressed the medical team this man had "...She's sick, can you help her?" She asked them timidly. Rini was only strong enough to ease Chiharus symptoms with her abilities, which she had been constantly doing, adding to her fatigue, she knew Chiharu needed real medical help and after mulling it over this was her best option for the small girl at this time.

@Tobi Neafearn

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

JJKab said:
"Welp you came here also to get kissed by me..." Gregory said, laughing gently. He gently laid his hands on Ariel's waist
"Shall we... welp... just lie down and... do what the pairs like us usually do? Not THAT, of course..." He asked, smiling a bit slyly.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled lightly before he asked the second question, that? What did he mean by t- oh. He cheeks coloured for a brief moment before pushing that thought to the side. Smiling and tilting her head a little "Which is?" She asked curiously, after all, she didn't know exactly what couples do, she'd never been in a relationship before this.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami watched before grabbing paris's arm and walking out with him ⚅...
"So what is it that you bought?"
"A sword, and this." he said as he handed her the rose in a jar. He wanted her to feel as special as she was to him.

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I guess you have a point...''
...☫She said before sipping her coffee again. She soon realized she finished the last bit so she decided to order tea☫...
"Well, that goes without a doubt, but it is nice to just relax." she said as she kept her face from the other customers and people passing on the street. "So you come here often?" she asked as she ordered another drink.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squealed happily as she cuddled with her sister happily

[/QUOTE]
''Look at those two. Happy sisters.''

...⊹Kikuri said to Myuki as she smiled and sat by her side⊹...

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''No. I'm just visiting to well...plan things.''

...☫Seria said before she saw a fly flying around before her eyes glowed and the fly soon was ignited on fire and falling as it burned soon the flame disappearing leaving nothing. Seria's eyes stopped glowing when the fly was ignited on fire☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Look at those two. Happy sisters.''
...⊹Kikuri said to Myuki as she smiled and sat by her side⊹...
Myuki nodded as she curled around kikuri happily and watched harumi and ayame play

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki nodded as she curled around kikuri happily and watched harumi and ayame play

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame was playing with Harumi before seeing a hawk coming straight for them before she summoned a knife and threw it at the hawk easily skewering it and killing it before it landed sort of next to them dead⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame was playing with Harumi before seeing a hawk coming straight for them before she summoned a knife and threw it at the hawk easily skewering it and killing it before it landed sort of next to them dead⊹...
Harumi froze and stared at the hawk when it hit the ground and stared

JJKab said:
"
"Yeah... Say... How often do you swim?" Fricka asked, looking curiously and a bit slyly at Ryouko.
Ryouko blinked, "Swim? well, let's see... whenever it's hot out I tend to go swimming to cool off" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi froze and stared at the hawk when it hit the ground and stared

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon went over to the hawk and removed the knife from the hawk before making the knife turn into burning particles as they eroded away⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back