• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon went over to the hawk and removed the knife from the hawk before making the knife turn into burning particles as they eroded away⊹...
Harumi watched her curiously as ayame did what she did

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi watched her curiously as ayame did what she did

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon looked at Harumi and smiled at her⊹...

Scarlet walked around the town, though she was wearing some kind of hat to try and hide her face. "Man, why can't they go after a different pair of twin's..." she said to herself, though her red hair might make her stand out and more obvious.

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet walked around the town, though she was wearing some kind of hat to try and hide her face. "Man, why can't they go after a different pair of twin's..." she said to herself, though her red hair might make her stand out and more obvious.
@Roman
Logan whistled as he walked down the sidewalk. With the the law that held supers from living their lives normally gone, he was able to actually enjoy being out and about now. He had sensed a familiar energy, one similar to his meaning it was a dragon around or something of the sort. His brain immediately remembered the only person he knew like that. He then looked around before spotting Scarlet. Her hat was ridiculous.... "Scarlet!!"

Roman said:
Logan whistled as he walked down the sidewalk. With the the law that held supers from living their lives normally gone, he was able to actually enjoy being out and about now. He had sensed a familiar energy, one similar to his meaning it was a dragon around or something of the sort. His brain immediately remembered the only person he knew like that. He then looked around before spotting Scarlet. Her hat was ridiculous.... "Scarlet!!"
Scarlet jumped and looked around for who shouted her name, though the voice was familiar, so she didn't worry about it being anyone after her. She tilted her hat up so she could see him and blinked, "Logan?... Hey!" she said before realizing how crazy the hat probably made her seem, which made her want to just throw it in the trash.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet jumped and looked around for who shouted her name, though the voice was familiar, so she didn't worry about it being anyone after her. She tilted her hat up so she could see him and blinked, "Logan?... Hey!" she said before realizing how crazy the hat probably made her seem, which made her want to just throw it in the trash.
Logan made his way over toward Scarlet, waving his hand with a smile. It had been a while since he last talked with her, so it was nice seeing her again. Once he made it over to her, he playfully lifted her hat up and chuckled. "Blocking the sun or playing hide and seek?" He asked jokingly.

Roman said:
Logan made his way over toward Scarlet, waving his hand with a smile. It had been a while since he last talked with her, so it was nice seeing her again. Once he made it over to her, he playfully lifted her hat up and chuckled. "Blocking the sun or playing hide and seek?" He asked jokingly.
Scarlet blinked when he lifted up her hat, she should have thrown it when she had the chance. "Probably making a fool of myself in public, so what's up?" she said, taking off the hat, which caused her to make a weird face from the sudden sunlight in her eye's.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked when he lifted up her hat, she should have thrown it when she had the chance. "Probably making a fool of myself in public, so what's up?" she said, taking off the hat, which caused her to make a weird face from the sudden sunlight in her eye's.
"Yeah. A total fool. To be honest, I'm surprised no one decided to stare at you... At least from what I've seen." Logan said, before he began to laugh.

c9a6c60f02c992b43bd067c8a96031ac5bac763d_hq.gif

He eventually stopped and smiled at Scarlet. "Me? I've been up to nothing. Just enjoy a walk ever since we regained our rights."

Roman said:
"Yeah. A total fool. To be honest, I'm surprised no one decided to stare at you... At least from what I've seen." Logan said, before he began to laugh.
c9a6c60f02c992b43bd067c8a96031ac5bac763d_hq.gif

He eventually stopped and smiled at Scarlet. "Me? I've been up to nothing. Just enjoy a walk ever since we regained our rights."
Scarlet smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad everything's back to normal, well... as normal as it'll ever be" she said. "You'd think I would of spotted you first, considering your the only guy with pink hair I know" she added.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad everything's back to normal, well... as normal as it'll ever be" she said. "You'd think I would of spotted you first, considering your the only guy with pink hair I know" she added.
"I was able to sense a dragon. That's how I found you." Logan told Scarlet. He then nodded in agreement to her words. "Yeah... Seeing everyone living in peace and harmony again is an amazing sight... Oh and you're the only girl I know with red hair. The only girl that I talked to at least."

Roman said:
"I was able to sense a dragon. That's how I found you." Logan told Scarlet. He then nodded in agreement to her words. "Yeah... Seeing everyone living in peace and harmony again is an amazing sight... Oh and you're the only girl I know with red hair. The only girl that I talked to at least."
Scarlet nodded and grabbed a strand of her hair, looking at it, "Yeah, my hair's an odd shade of red, compared to the red hair I've seen at least" she said, letting go of it and letting it fall back to where she grabbed it from.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded and grabbed a strand of her hair, looking at it, "Yeah, my hair's an odd shade of red, compared to the red hair I've seen at least" she said, letting go of it and letting it fall back to where she grabbed it from.
"It's better to be different though, right? Don't wanna be like everyone else." Logan said with a smile. "Besides, Scarlet. Your hair is fine and the red is neat." He told her, before looking up at the sun. "So... Where were you headed?"

Roman said:

?Alejandro Ishida?

Alejandro watched as the girl changed her stance. The way she grinned at him made him believe she was going to challenge him or something, the way she was holding the sniper rifle gave him that vibe though. When she gave her name instead, he nodded.

"Well... I guess you know me already. Alejandro Ishida."

Once he finished speaking, Astrid started up again. Her words shocked him. He was that popular already? It's true though. He did become bully target number one... He is capable of figjting back. high capable, but he feels that beating up someone wouldn't prove anything. In his opinion... She knew him for the wrong reason.

"My body has a natural healing ability. Any damage taken heals up quickly... Sorry, bu-"

Alejandro was cut off by the sensing of a familiar prescence. It was his bullies. They quickly shoved him towards Astrid and looked at him with an evil grin.

"So he does have friends... What a beautiful sight, eh guys?"

The other three nodded in agreement and all said "yes" or "yeah". The one who seemed the be the leader, walked towards Alejandro and punched him in the stomach. He then looked at Astrid and chuckled.

"Help your little friend, girl. He should be expecting another beat down soon."

Alejandro sat on the ground, holding his stomach. He watched as the boys soon disappeared, though they left Alejandro with a middle finger and "fuck you kid".

"W-Well? Does that answer your question? Don't get me wrong... They've done worst... And what gave him the idea that we're friends?"

73833.jpg

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid nodded to herself as he introduced himself. Yeah it was him alright. She relaxed her stance, slinging her rifle across her back again, still smiling. She placed a hand on her hip as he explained why he wasn't all bruised up... so did that mean the rumors were true? He didn't really look like bully material... with the blue hair and young face, he was more of a pretty boy than anything... though, in that sense, that might make him more likely to get bullied too. Either way, she simply raised an eyebrow at his explanation, keeping it raised as the boys came over, shoving him in her direction. Her first instinct was to move out of the way, crossing her arms as she watched it happen. She wasn't a stranger to this kind of thing, really kids and adults were beat up in the streets daily where she was from, so she wasn't going to have some kind of horrified reaction. She simply furrowed her eyebrows as one of them punched him in the gut and walked away, wondering what their real purpose was in bullying him. Nobody does that kind of thing without a purpose. Astrid turned toward Alejandro, kneeling down next to him. She completely ignored his question about them being friends, smiling as she slapped him on the shoulder sharply and playfully?...

"The rumors were totally right! You really are getting bullied!"

no slide no slide

Roman said:
"It's better to be different though, right? Don't wanna be like everyone else." Logan said with a smile. "Besides, Scarlet. Your hair is fine and the red is neat." He told her, before looking up at the sun. "So... Where were you headed?"
Scarlet looked at him, "The store, my sister dragged me to a hotel to stay for a while and she didn't think about getting any food, so I decided to go get some before I starve to death" she said.

Roman said:
Minako grabbed some seeds and held them towards Yoshino. She also gave Kaz, who was standing behind Yoshino, a handful of seeds to go plant on the opposite side of the garden. Kaz had began to wonder if Minako had been planning the way she wanted the garden to actually look. He apparently had to plant some roses and Yoshino sunflowers. Once he figured the exact spot he had to plant the seeds, he nodded and went to plant them. He did hear Yoshino's question and answered as he dug the hole in the ground for his seeds...
"I had work. Woke up early today since they called me in. Minako had school then she came by for a quick mission."

Minako smiled and nodded at Kaz's words. She had gotten her mission specifically from her adoptive father.

"Yeah, and then I came home and dad had eventually came home too."
...♢Yoshino took the handful of sunflower seeds from Minako before going to the spot where she had to plant them. She set her drink down beside her before kneeling down so she could start digging small holes that were big enough for the seeds to fit. The seeds occupied in her hand were sunflower seeds, that was easy to tell. She was wondering how big these would grow because, from what she's seen, the did tend to grow pretty tall. It would stick out more if that happened, not that it was a bad thing. Sunflower were pretty, just not as pretty as other flowers were. Though Yoshino was just planting them, she wasn't about to complain, if you could even call it that, about what flower she was planting. She wouldn't have known an alternative for it anyways, since she didn't know much about flower or what would look best in the garden. It would have been a mystery to her if she had to choose what kind of flower to plant. Yoshino had started to dig the holes and put one seed in, covering it up before she started on the rest as she answered them. She was curious to how school went for Minako and if she was okay while she was there♢...

"Work seems to be the one thing, besides school, that can wake anyone up early. How was school? Did you sign up for classes?"

Lumina said:
73833.jpg

Astrid Finchett
~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid nodded to herself as he introduced himself. Yeah it was him alright. She relaxed her stance, slinging her rifle across her back again, still smiling. She placed a hand on her hip as he explained why he wasn't all bruised up... so did that mean the rumors were true? He didn't really look like bully material... with the blue hair and young face, he was more of a pretty boy than anything... though, in that sense, that might make him more likely to get bullied too. Either way, she simply raised an eyebrow at his explanation, keeping it raised as the boys came over, shoving him in her direction. Her first instinct was to move out of the way, crossing her arms as she watched it happen. She wasn't a stranger to this kind of thing, really kids and adults were beat up in the streets daily where she was from, so she wasn't going to have some kind of horrified reaction. She simply furrowed her eyebrows as one of them punched him in the gut and walked away, wondering what their real purpose was in bullying him. Nobody does that kind of thing without a purpose. Astrid turned toward Alejandro, kneeling down next to him. She completely ignored his question about them being friends, smiling as she slapped him on the shoulder sharply and playfully?...

"The rumors were totally right! You really are getting bullied!"

no slide no slide no slide

? Alejandro Ishida?

Alejandro sighed as he sat on the ground. His stomach didn't hurt anymore from his natural healing abilities. He looked in the direction the boys who had just beat him up went. As much as he wanted to crush all three of the bastards, he always told himself no and just let them have their moment of being the tough kids. Alejandro just knew one day these idiots were gonna get what's coming to them and it was going to be soon... But not by him. He didn't want to be them. When Astrid touched his shoulder and finally responded. He looked at her and furrowed his brows. Geez... If it wasn't obvious enough to her. He stood up and dusted himself off, before speaking.

"Yeah? And what does it matter? They might bully me, but they're only insecure because they aren't popular... Geez... This is why I hate being the center of attention."

Once he finished talking, he heard some murmuring and giggling. Some good and some bad. He just shook his head and sighed.

"You won't join the crowds and talk about what just happened with our peers?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him, "The store, my sister dragged me to a hotel to stay for a while and she didn't think about getting any food, so I decided to go get some before I starve to death" she said.

Logan

Logan laughed lightly at Scarlet's words. "I see." He said, running a hand through his pink hair. He then dug a hand in his pocket, making sure he had some money with him. "I'll go with you. I could really use some water."

Roman said:

Logan

Logan laughed lightly at Scarlet's words. "I see." He said, running a hand through his pink hair. He then dug a hand in his pocket, making sure he had some money with him. "I'll go with you. I could really use some water."
Scarlet nodded, "alright, but I might end up buying a lot, me and her have a pretty big appetite, which is surprising" she said and put her hands in her pockets.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No. I'm just visiting to well...plan things.''
...☫Seria said before she saw a fly flying around before her eyes glowed and the fly soon was ignited on fire and falling as it burned soon the flame disappearing leaving nothing. Seria's eyes stopped glowing when the fly was ignited on fire☫...
"Sounds Interesting." she said as she had eaten a cookie. She could tell this girl was fun,but how to coax it out of her.

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "alright, but I might end up buying a lot, me and her have a pretty big appetite, which is surprising" she said and put her hands in her pockets.

Logan

Logan shrugged and put his hands behind his head as he turned his head in her direction. "I am too. It takes a lot to feel me up. If you need help carrying bags, I'll gladly help you." He told her. "Also, the store won't wait for us. We should start walking."

Roman said:

Logan

Logan shrugged and put his hands behind his head as he turned his head in her direction. "I am too. It takes a lot to feel me up. If you need help carrying bags, I'll gladly help you." He told her. "Also, the store won't wait for us. We should start walking."
Scarlet nodded and began walking, "Yeah, it'd be bad if it closed before I got there, then me and my sister really would starve, and she's scary when she's hungry..." she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦After a while, Asuka had stopped laughing and had a sheepish smile on her face as rubbed the the side of her neck before speaking. From the look on Haruo's face, she could see that he was confused. She had went from balling, to laughing in a matter of a few minutes. Who wouldn't be baffled and confused after seeing something like that. She felt a little bad now for teasing him, but it was still a little funny. Akira was right though, there really wasn't any reason for them to be mad at Haruo since he hadn't done anything wrong. Getting called uncool didn't hurt Asuka's feelings or anything of the like❦...

"Yeah, sorry about that. We just wanted to tease you little, my feelings weren't hurt."
...Haruo paused, head tilted toward his parents. He was correct in assuming that his parents were just messing with him. He spoke, a sarcastic tone filling his voice as he looked away≭...

Gee, thanks.

...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied as he rubbed the back of his head♅...

You're welcome~

...Haruo frowned and replied as his gaze returned to his father≭...

I was being- Never mind..

...♅The tiny shack huddled despondent among the huge city buildings. Washed out under the auburn sky, it hunched in itself, fighting against the warm temperature. Hundreds of people rushed by it, outside on the crowded street. The half a dozen customers glanced up as the door swung open, heralded by a blast of hot wind. Much like the outside, the interior of the café was warm and cheery, with bright lights and colourful walls. The customers returned to their conversations as the door swung closed behind the new entrant and the warm breeze was forgotten. Akira looked at Haruo with a blank expression, trying to understand what he was talking about. After a few moments of contemplation, he spoke♅...

Huh? You were being what, Haruo-kun?

...Haruo sighed and turned to the right, releasing a small laugh as he replied≭...

Nothing..

-------------------

Lumina said:
tumblr_o4vl95iDyy1uf9xyso1_500.gif

Lumina
~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤No. No. No no no no nonono. Nothing was happening. It... it wasn't working. Lumina stated wide eyed at Kenji as he slowly grew more distressed, the realization that their bond was broken. Was it... was it because she died? Well either way, this had done nothing but prove to Kenji that she wasn't really real. That it wasn't really her. Lumina's heart sank as her arm continued to drip blood, a slight sense of lightheadedness coming over her as she lost more blood. The wound was pretty deep, and it took a lot of strength for the phoenix to set her hand on fire and cauterize it to where it wasn't fully healed and it could easily open again, but enough to where she wouldn't bleed out. Still crying, Lumina slowly made her way toward Kenji, knowing that it wouldn't mean anything to him, but it meant everything to her. Even figments can comfort you in times of need, right? With a saddened yet knowing look on her face, Lumina reached out for Kenji, speaking as she did so, still lightheaded and close to falling unconscious again♤...

"I know you don't believe that I'm me, but I want to help you... I won't ever l-leave again, and I'd feel the same way even if I was just a figment... o-of your imagination... Kenji..."

no slide no slide no slide
Background Music:

[media]

[/media]
...ΨThe feeling was strange; too familiar yet too strange. Kenji never knew how to define it. He wanted to smile, laugh everything off but something within him grabbed his heart tight, crushing it to pieces. The brightness inside of him was engulfed by something dark. No, he'd be wrong to say it was dark - it was empty, nothing else. Kenji looked at Lumina like the fire in his eyes had been dowsed with ice water, and if anything, it made the red in his irises more pale. His cold, dead eyes simply stared at her, as if she wasn't really there. She wasn't, to him at least. Even if she was a figment, he spoke, telling her, or it, of his feelingsΨ...

I just.. want her back.. I used to be happy. I used to feel like.. like everything was all light and sunshine. The truth is.. everything is working against you. Love used to bring joy to me, now it brings me pain. Used to fill me with hope of the future, now it brings me despair. When you- she died, I stood on the brink of something I couldn't describe. The weight of everything seemed to press down on my shoulders and I struggled to take even a single step forward. It was too much. All of it. And somehow, I kept moving. But every step cost me. The darkness grew darker; the pain grew sharper; all of it seemed to only grow in strength and I began to wonder if things could ever get better. But I never said a word. Sometimes I wonder if that smile- the horribly fake smile- is ever seen through. If someone ever notices that sad, broken look in my eyes that I see in the mirror. If they see beauty where I see ugliness. And then I laugh, a bitter, sarcastic laugh, at myself. Nobody cares. No one notices. They never do.. I just wanted to live my life full of love, peace and happiness with the love of my life.. but that man took her from me.. stole her from me.. killed her from me! The capacity to love is forever lost to me. Even if the darkness within me is gone, there is still this empty pit in my stomach that will never go away. That will never be filled. Sometimes I feel like there is something eating me up from the inside, as if my conscience is telling me I'm not good enough. Not strong enough... I'm not strong enough.. I couldn't protect the only one I needed to.. the only one I loved.. and now.. in this dull, green world, I'm alone.. destined to live the rest of my immortal live without her.. without love.. without happiness.. just.. pointlessly existing..

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi blinked before shaking her head, "You just look like someone from a picture my mom showed me" she said.
...€ Carmela huffed and shook her head before sitting up €...

"Yea thats not creepy.."

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela huffed and shook her head before sitting up €...
"Yea thats not creepy.."
Kurumi narrowed her eye's, "I'd have no reason to stalk you or be weird towards you, considering you look my age" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back