• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi narrowed her eye's, "I'd have no reason to stalk you or be weird towards you, considering you look my age" she said.
...€ Carmela narrowed her eyes back at her €...

" Never said anything about you stalking me"

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela narrowed her eyes back at her €...
" Never said anything about you stalking me"
Kurumi looked in front of her and closed her eye's, "I don't know you so don't think too much into that, i'm not weird like my mother" she said.

((@Nonalaka , @Jofune Tsurabisu , @Roman , can I ask a favor? Can we hold off on our interactions for a little while? Roman, I'm talking about Violetta. I have some posts I really need to focus on plus a lot of homework and I'm getting kind of overwhelmed and I need a little bit of a break from having so many replies. Hope you guys understand.))

Lumina said:
((@Nonalaka , @Jofune Tsurabisu , @Roman , can I ask a favor? Can we hold off on our interactions for a little while? Roman, I'm talking about Violetta. I have some posts I really need to focus on plus a lot of homework and I'm getting kind of overwhelmed and I need a little bit of a break from having so many replies. Hope you guys understand.))
((Also @HimeragiSeiker, forgot to tag))

355d6adfa5a52de2e17848962f8b53d7.jpg

Kaori Hana

~ maiden of demons and scars ~

...?It had been a while since Masahi left. Kaori had washed the cup that he had used, as well as washed and put away the dishes she had made from making breakfast a bit ago. Now she was sitting by the window, with one leg crossed underneath her, drinking more coffee as she enjoyed the feeling of the sun on her face. It was a feeling she'd never get tired of. Today was good, nice and peaceful, quite quiet.. almost too quiet. San had been silent since Masahi had come back into the room from the shower, and usually by now he would have piped up about something. Usually it was some sarcastic quip, but today there was nothing. Kaori frowned at this, closing her eyes to go meet San inside herself. The chain attached to her chest rattled a bit, the water splashing under her feet as she looked up at the tailed beast, who had both eyes closed, like he was sleeping. Could tailed beasts even sleep? From how San had been talking before, she didn't think so, so what was going on here? Taking another step forward, Kaori spoke, I'm a concerned voice?...

"San? Is everything alright?"

"..."

"...San?"

"I need you to do something for me."

"Eh? Do something for you?"

"When you kissed that man, I slipped some of my energy inside him. It's unnoticeable, and should be enough."

"Enough for what??"

"To track him. I think he's up to something."

"Up to something?? What are yo-"

"Just trust me on this."

"San?"

no slide no slide

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled lightly before he asked the second question, that? What did he mean by t- oh. He cheeks coloured for a brief moment before pushing that thought to the side. Smiling and tilting her head a little "Which is?" She asked curiously, after all, she didn't know exactly what couples do, she'd never been in a relationship before this.
"Welp... uhm... Let's say that if we'd do what I suggested, our clothes... heh, would be lying on the bed, excluding underwear..." Gregory said, laughing nervously.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko blinked, "Swim? well, let's see... whenever it's hot out I tend to go swimming to cool off" she said.

~*Fricka Fnich*~

Fricka smiled at her words.

"That's pretty neato... I love swimming to bits, I would spend my entire life underwater, if I didn't have to come up every 3-or-so minutes for air..." She said, as she sat down beside Ryouko

JJKab said:
"Welp... uhm... Let's say that if we'd do what I suggested, our clothes... heh, would be lying on the bed, excluding underwear..." Gregory said, laughing nervously.
~*Fricka Fnich*~

Fricka smiled at her words.

"That's pretty neato... I love swimming to bits, I would spend my entire life underwater, if I didn't have to come up every 3-or-so minutes for air..." She said, as she sat down beside Ryouko

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"O-Oh?" Ariel blinked a few times as a blush creeped across her face. Though underwear shows as much skin as swimwear....so what's the difference? She thought as her blush faded a little and she nodded "A-Alright" she said softly.

Lumina said:
((That's fine~ take all the time you need :3))

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"O-Oh?" Ariel blinked a few times as a blush creeped across her face. Though underwear shows as much skin as swimwear....so what's the difference? She thought as her blush faded a little and she nodded "A-Alright" she said softly.
Gregory chuckled a little, as he gently kissed Ariel's forehead

"We've just fell in love in each other... I don't know if you did, but i certainly.... Let's hold this for untill we're both ready... or we can do it now if you want to..." He suggested, laying his hand on her cheek.

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled a little, as he gently kissed Ariel's forehead
"We've just fell in love in each other... I don't know if you did, but i certainly.... Let's hold this for untill we're both ready... or we can do it now if you want to..." He suggested, laying his hand on her cheek.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked, he doesn't know if she did? "Eh? O-Of course I did!" She said frowning a little as she moved herself in closer to him "How could I not? You're you!" She said as she hugged into him. "I love you" she said softly. "And as for what you suggested...I m-mean we can wait a little I'm in no rush..." She said quietly "Its a pretty new thing for me..."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked, he doesn't know if she did? "Eh? O-Of course I did!" She said frowning a little as she moved herself in closer to him "How could I not? You're you!" She said as she hugged into him. "I love you" she said softly. "And as for what you suggested...I m-mean we can wait a little I'm in no rush..." She said quietly "Its a pretty new thing for me..."
Gregory chuckled, as he gently ran his hand through Ariel's hair.

"I love you too, sweatheart.. Let's just rest a bit.. Say... how was your day?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled, as he gently ran his hand through Ariel's hair.
"I love you too, sweatheart.. Let's just rest a bit.. Say... how was your day?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded in agreement "Yeah, let's do that..." She said before looking back into his and smiling a little "My day has been great! I've had a really good time with you!" She said happily.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded in agreement "Yeah, let's do that..." She said before looking back into his and smiling a little "My day has been great! I've had a really good time with you!" She said happily.
"That's good that I satisfied your needs..." Gregory said, laughing lightly, as he wrapped his arm around Ariel's waist

"Mine was as great as yours... thanks to you..." He said.

JJKab said:
"That's good that I satisfied your needs..." Gregory said, laughing lightly, as he wrapped his arm around Ariel's waist
"Mine was as great as yours... thanks to you..." He said.
Ariel giggled softly, happy to know that he had as much fun as she had had "Well that's good to know~" she said before yawning a little "Looks like I'm getting tired too" she said after that.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled softly, happy to know that he had as much fun as she had had "Well that's good to know~" she said before yawning a little "Looks like I'm getting tired too" she said after that.
"Shall I get you home? Or do you wanna take a nap with me?" Gregory asked, yawning along with her. He gently leaned his forehead on Ariel's

JJKab said:
"Shall I get you home? Or do you wanna take a nap with me?" Gregory asked, yawning along with her. He gently leaned his forehead on Ariel's
Ariel hummed in thought, the thought of going home and being on her own bothered her since her parents weren't home, besides she was happy laying there "Well you're pretty warm and comfortable so I might just nap here, y'know?~" she giggled a little

Nonalaka said:
Ariel hummed in thought, the thought of going home and being on her own bothered her since her parents weren't home, besides she was happy laying there "Well you're pretty warm and comfortable so I might just nap here, y'know?~" she giggled a little
Gregory laughed gently, as he nodded

"But make sure your phone is on, I don't want your parents be mad about you being late to dinner" He joked, gently kissing her on her cheek. He then leaned his head on the pillow, and closed his eyes.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he nodded
"But make sure your phone is on, I don't want your parents be mad about you being late to dinner" He joked, gently kissing her on her cheek. He then leaned his head on the pillow, and closed his eyes.
Ariel giggled "It's on, and I don't think they'd mind too much" she said softly as she made herself comfortable beside him and closed her eyes as well, soon falling a sleep.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled "It's on, and I don't think they'd mind too much" she said softly as she made herself comfortable beside him and closed her eyes as well, soon falling a sleep.
(Shall we pause for a second? You can initiate timeskip, if you want, I'll be back in a minute)

JJKab said:
(Shall we pause for a second? You can initiate timeskip, if you want, I'll be back in a minute)
((We can pause, just post the timeskip whenever you are ready, I'm doing project work anyways :'D))

Nonalaka said:
((We can pause, just post the timeskip whenever you are ready, I'm doing project work anyways :'D))
(Welp, I', back)

After at least 2-3 hours, Gregory woke up, and yawned quietly

"Damn... I slept more than I thought I would..." He mumbled to himself, as he looked at where Ariel was/is.

"Honey... you're there" He asked, still half asleep

JJKab said:
(Welp, I', back)
After at least 2-3 hours, Gregory woke up, and yawned quietly

"Damn... I slept more than I thought I would..." He mumbled to himself, as he looked at where Ariel was/is.

"Honey... you're there" He asked, still half asleep
Ariel was still nestled in beside him, fast asleep until she heard Gregory's voice, which caused her to stir a little before opening her eyes a little and look in his direction "Hmm?" She mumbled.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel was still nestled in beside him, fast asleep until she heard Gregory's voice, which caused her to stir a little before opening her eyes a little and look in his direction "Hmm?" She mumbled.
Gregory chuckled, as he slowly leaned in, and planted a kiss on Ariel's lips.

"Hey... how was your sleep?" He asked, slowly pulling away.

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled, as he slowly leaned in, and planted a kiss on Ariel's lips.
"Hey... how was your sleep?" He asked, slowly pulling away.
Ariel smiled, rubbing one of her eyes "It was good" she said sleepily "it was really relaxing" she said yawning a little.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled, rubbing one of her eyes "It was good" she said sleepily "it was really relaxing" she said yawning a little.
"That's good that I make for a great pillow" Gregory joked, gently laying his head in front of Ariel's, so their lips are really close to each other's. He smiled gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back