• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"No problemo. I usually order my food.. or go to a restaurant..." Gregory admitted, chuckling, as he took a sip of the tea.
Ariel nodded "Ah, I see, I only order food sometimes, most of the time me or my mom cooks" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Ah, I see, I only order food sometimes, most of the time me or my mom cooks" she said with a smile.
"Oh... I shouldn't be suprised by this... Welp, maybe you'll cook something for us..." Gregory stated, as he was almost finished with his 2nd sandvich, and reached for the third.

JJKab said:
"Oh... I shouldn't be suprised by this... Welp, maybe you'll cook something for us..." Gregory stated, as he was almost finished with his 2nd sandvich, and reached for the third.
Ariel raised a brow "Why, were you surprised?" She asked as she reached for her second sandwich. "And yeah, I will, I promise~" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel raised a brow "Why, were you surprised?" She asked as she reached for her second sandwich. "And yeah, I will, I promise~" she said with a smile.
"Welp... I ate mine pretty quickly." Gregory said, referring to the sandviches, his were almost gone

"Do you want to... welp... refresh yourself a bit?" He suggested, smiling gently

Roman said:

Logan

Logan chuckled and looked at Scarlet. "Heheh...I don't starve all the time. Sometimes I just eat fire." He said before two fireballs were made in his hands. He had a goofy look on his face as he ate a small -portion of it.

Natsu-gifs-natsu-dragneel-22493079-500-281.gif

"Tasty~"

Scarlet blinked, "Well then your lucky, I can't eat fire like you, so without food i'd die." she said before laughing at the goofy look he had.

JJKab said:
~*Fricka Fnich*~
Fricka shrugged, smiling.

"Yeah." She said, standing up

"Actually, I wonder if Nai is online..." She thought to herself for a minute, as she pulled up her phone, and chose Nai's number, wondering if he's online.

Gregory laughed gently, as he kissed Ariel back, and picked up one of the 6 sandviches

"3 for me, 3 for you" He stated, smiling slyly, as he took a bit, and smiled

"I even amazed myself" He murmured
Ryouko stared at her curiously, before looking at her phone, "yeah" she said, watching her.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko stared at her curiously, before looking at her phone, "He could be..." she said.
"Welp, we'll see" Fricka said, as she started calling Nai, hoping that he would answer

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked, "Well then your lucky, I can't eat fire like you, so without food i'd die." she said before laughing at the goofy look he had.

Logan

"Whaaaa?" Logan exclaimed when Scarlet said she couldn't eat fire. "You must jot have a dragon's belly like me. I'll tell you that fire is absolutely amazing... Not all the time. Some fire tastes like farts trapped in a bubble." He said as he happily continued to eat.

JJKab said:
"Welp, we'll see" Fricka said, as she started calling Nai, hoping that he would answer
@Roman

Nai

Nai was out with some friends when he heard his phone ringing. He looked at the caller ID and s,miled when he saw Fricka's name. He answered the call, "Hello?"

Roman said:

Nai

Nai was out with some friends when he heard his phone ringing. He looked at the caller ID and s,miled when he saw Fricka's name. He answered the call, "Hello?"
"Hey Nai... Fricka here.. How are you? A-Am I... disturbing you?" Fricka asked, slightly confused as she heard some other voices, really weakly, but she heard them.

JJKab said:
"Hey Nai... Fricka here.. How are you? A-Am I... disturbing you?" Fricka asked, slightly confused as she heard some other voices, really weakly, but she heard them.

Nai

"Nah.. I'm just out with some friends. What's up? Need something?" He asked as he watched his friends talk.

Roman said:

Nai

"Nah.. I'm just out with some friends. What's up? Need something?" He asked as he watched his friends talk.
"Actually... Wanted to ask you if you would come over for a dinner... or something like that... but... hearing you're with friends... I think I'll just postpone it for another day..." Fricka said, a bit blushing.

"Y-You know, I-I-I don't want to get in the way between you and your friends..." She stated, slowly walking into the kitchen.

Roman said:

Logan

"Whaaaa?" Logan exclaimed when Scarlet said she couldn't eat fire. "You must jot have a dragon's belly like me. I'll tell you that fire is absolutely amazing... Not all the time. Some fire tastes like farts trapped in a bubble." He said as he happily continued to eat.
Scarlet held back a laugh, "Farts trapped inside a bubble? how would you know what that tastes like?" she said and grinned.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi smiled and shook her head, "nah, I wouldn't do that" she said.
...€ Carmela chuckled and looked over at her €...

"Alright then well my name is Carmela"

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi looked at her, "My name's Kurumi, it's nice to meet you Carmela" she said.
...€ Kurumi nods and smiled a little €...

"Kurumi... Nice name I like it, so Kurumi who are you here with?"

JJKab said:
"Actually... Wanted to ask you if you would come over for a dinner... or something like that... but... hearing you're with friends... I think I'll just postpone it for another day..." Fricka said, a bit blushing.
"Y-You know, I-I-I don't want to get in the way between you and your friends..." She stated, slowly walking into the kitchen.
JJKab said:

Nai

"....If I'm not busy later I'll come by. I can't make any promises." Nai said softly. "I will call if I can make it." He said. "Sound good?"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami tool the jar and smiled before lightly kissing his cheek ⚅...
"It's beautiful, thank you love"
"You are welcome." he said blushing at his cheek being kissed and being called love. "If there is anything you could want, let me know." He said as he walked with her, perusing the selections of the stalls.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet held back a laugh, "Farts trapped inside a bubble? how would you know what that tastes like?" she said and grinned.

Logan

Logan rubbed the back of his head, laughing lightly. "T-That's a question I won't answer." He said, looking at Scarlet with a smile. "Let's just say it was a smelly experience."

"Sure... So... Bye, sweatie. Love you" Fricka said happily, before ending the call, and walking back to Ryouko

Roman said:

Nai

"....If I'm not busy later I'll come by. I can't make any promises." Nai said softly. "I will call if I can make it." He said. "Sound good?"
@LunaCrosby

Roman said:

Logan

Logan rubbed the back of his head, laughing lightly. "T-That's a question I won't answer." He said, looking at Scarlet with a smile. "Let's just say it was a smelly experience."
Scarlet laughed, "wow, I had no idea you were into that kind of thing" she said jokingly, intending to mess with him.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Kurumi nods and smiled a little €...
"Kurumi... Nice name I like it, so Kurumi who are you here with?"
Kurumi looked around to see if she could spot her mom, "My mom, she went to go get ice cream though.... so you'll probably see her in a minute or two" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back