• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet laughed, "wow, I had no idea you were into that kind of thing" she said jokingly, intending to mess with him.

Logan

Logan sighed. "I don't like being stuck in tight places..." He said, looking forwards. "Especially when a fart is present. It happened before... I was talking too. That only made it worst though."

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked up at her, "how'd it go?" she asked.
"Well, he said he's going to visit soon, but not now, at least... but in the future, really near one too.." Fricka said, sighing a bit, as she sat down near Ryouko, and looked at her

"Anyway, regarding the pool... wanna come with me later? Like tomorrow, or any time?" She asked, smiling gently

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

...❆Reina had stayed quiet during the two men's conversation, just kneeling in the orb. How she had gotten caught up in this mess was beyond her knowledge, one minute she was relaxing on the side of the pool drinking juice and then in the next minute, she was on some kind of orb. A lot of stuff happened in between that time, but she couldn't recall what had happened. Only that a mysterious man she had never seen before showed up and started talking, though she hadn't fully listened to what he was saying. She was too scared and had seemingly blocked out everything. She hadn't a clue of who either of these men were and didn't completely understand what was happening. All she knew was that she was getting taken somewhere else and she didn't even know where that somewhere else was. As the orb went through the already opened portal, the portal closing behund them once the man stepped through before dispensed the girls on the forest floor. Reina looked around, surveying the area before looking at the other girls, as well ss the doctors, that were here with her, soon speaking❆...

"Um.. Where are we?"

tumblr_inline_o5n7x1fzsz1sakf4b_540.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon turned around and looked at Celia furiously. She spoke, her words a little shaky, before swords started appear behind Zenya and they all had their points aiming at Celia. She didn't really mean it. It was the truth that she really didn't want to say it. But she didn't accept that small truth now. She was letting her emotions driving her which was chaotic♱...

''Stay...back...''
...❤︎Celia's eyes widened as swords appeared behind Zenya and were instantly pointed at her. She stayed were she was, her hands slightly up as she took a cautious step towards Zenya. She didn't think that the swords would come at her or that Zenya wanted to hurt her, that's what she hoped at least❤︎...

"Zenya...?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia's eyes widened as swords appeared behind Zenya and were instantly pointed at her. She stayed were she was, her hands slightly up as she took a cautious step towards Zenya. She didn't think that the swords would come at her or that Zenya wanted to hurt her, that's what she hoped at least❤︎...

"Zenya...?"
...♱Zenya stepped back a little as a sword inched a little closer. She soon shook her head when Celia spoke. She really didn't want to hurt Celia. Or at least not kill her. Soon the sword that inched closer bolted at Celia and made a cut in Celia's cheek to where it didn't as much hurt, just cut slightly. The same sword soon went back behind Zenya which on the way back made another cut in Celia's sleeve♱...

Roman said:

Logan

Logan sighed. "I don't like being stuck in tight places..." He said, looking forwards. "Especially when a fart is present. It happened before... I was talking too. That only made it worst though."
Scarlet bit the inside of her mouth to try to stop herself from laughing, "So you really did eat it pretty much" she said.

JJKab said:
"Well, he said he's going to visit soon, but not now, at least... but in the future, really near one too.." Fricka said, sighing a bit, as she sat down near Ryouko, and looked at her
"Anyway, regarding the pool... wanna come with me later? Like tomorrow, or any time?" She asked, smiling gently
Ryouko stared at her before nodding, "Sure, I'm free anytime, I don't really have anything to do today or tomorrow" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko stared at her before nodding, "Sure, I'm free anytime, I don't really have anything to do today or tomorrow" she said.
"Well, in that case, how about... Firstly, do you live in a dorm or a house? I ask this, because if in a dorm, then we can go right away, you just go get your stuff, but if in your house and it is fairly far away... then we could go tomorrow" Fricka asked, looking at Ryouko, tilting her head lightly

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet bit the inside of her mouth to try to stop herself from laughing, "So you really did eat it pretty much" she said.
Logan groaned and his Scarleton the shoulder softly. "You make it seem like I was eating the fart right out of a bowl or something..." He said, shaking his head.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi looked around to see if she could spot her mom, "My mom, she went to go get ice cream though.... so you'll probably see her in a minute or two" she said.
...€ Carmela nodded and looked around for her mom €...

"My moms somewhere.."

Roman said:

? Alejandro Ishida?

Alejandro sighed as he sat on the ground. His stomach didn't hurt anymore from his natural healing abilities. He looked in the direction the boys who had just beat him up went. As much as he wanted to crush all three of the bastards, he always told himself no and just let them have their moment of being the tough kids. Alejandro just knew one day these idiots were gonna get what's coming to them and it was going to be soon... But not by him. He didn't want to be them. When Astrid touched his shoulder and finally responded. He looked at her and furrowed his brows. Geez... If it wasn't obvious enough to her. He stood up and dusted himself off, before speaking.

"Yeah? And what does it matter? They might bully me, but they're only insecure because they aren't popular... Geez... This is why I hate being the center of attention."

Once he finished talking, he heard some murmuring and giggling. Some good and some bad. He just shook his head and sighed.

"You won't join the crowds and talk about what just happened with our peers?"

the-power-of-the-king-143699032448gkn.gif

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid just rolled her eyes before placing a hand on the side of her head, shaking her head a bit. This was a school for people who had powers, those guys looked really weak for students at such a nice academy, why didn't he just take care of them? It would probably be super easy, so what was his deal? Astrid looked over at Alejandro, a teasing smile on her face before she spoke in a mocking tone?...

"You're a super, right? Obviously, because you're here and you got chipped? So why not take care of them right now? Are you that weak? Or are you just too scared to fight back?~ And why join in when I just saw the rumors come true literally right in front of me?"

no slide no slide

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled and grabbed his hand ⚅...
"I have everything I would want"
Paris blinks in surprise, as his blush deepens. "Ye..yeah, being with you is pure bliss." he stammered out as he felt odd. All of his cavorting days, no one had made him feel this way. Well Helen did, a little. But she was long gone as was his feelings for her. But Origami was different. She was special, and she liked him. He just smiled as he held her hand. "For din..dinner later, what would you like to do?" he asked.

@Mayyflower

JJKab said:
"Welp... I ate mine pretty quickly." Gregory said, referring to the sandviches, his were almost gone
"Do you want to... welp... refresh yourself a bit?" He suggested, smiling gently

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked over at him a sandwich still in her mouth as he spoke blinking a few times she chewed her food and swallowed "....Refresh myself?" She asked,not sure of what he meant.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked over at him a sandwich still in her mouth as he spoke blinking a few times she chewed her food and swallowed "....Refresh myself?" She asked,not sure of what he meant.
"Welp, you might want to.. return to your house, and.. get prepared, because I've got something behind my sleeve for you" Gregory said, laughing lightly, as he gently booped Ariel's nose

JJKab said:
"Welp, you might want to.. return to your house, and.. get prepared, because I've got something behind my sleeve for you" Gregory said, laughing lightly, as he gently booped Ariel's nose

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked when he booped her nose before looking at him curiously...something up his sleeve? Now she was really curious to what it might be, sitting up a little straighter "Oh? Am I allowed to know what it is?" She asked him, tilting her head to one side as she did so?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blinked when he booped her nose before looking at him curiously...something up his sleeve? Now she was really curious to what it might be, sitting up a little straighter "Oh? Am I allowed to know what it is?" She asked him, tilting her head to one side as she did so?
Gregiry laughed lightly, as he shook his head

"Nope, not now! I will tell you tomorrow.. unless you really, really, REALLY! want" He said, kissing Ariel's cheek.

JJKab said:
Gregiry laughed lightly, as he shook his head
"Nope, not now! I will tell you tomorrow.. unless you really, really, REALLY! want" He said, kissing Ariel's cheek.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him, she did really, really, really want to know but after a moment if thinking, she shook her head, declining from asking "No, no, I can wait until tomorrow" she said with a nod and a smile "Surprises are nice~" she said before smiling a bit brighter.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him, she did really, really, really want to know but after a moment if thinking, she shook her head, declining from asking "No, no, I can wait until tomorrow" she said with a nod and a smile "Surprises are nice~" she said before smiling a bit brighter.
"I assure you, it'll be romantic..." Gregory said, teasingly looking at Ariel, as he stood up

"For now, I'll get you home, so you can rest, thinking about how rude of me was to not spoil my suprise for you" He joked, laughing gently

JJKab said:
"I assure you, it'll be romantic..." Gregory said, teasingly looking at Ariel, as he stood up
"For now, I'll get you home, so you can rest, thinking about how rude of me was to not spoil my suprise for you" He joked, laughing gently

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled and stood up as well "Don't tell me any more or I'll really, really want to know" she said grinning at him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled and stood up as well "Don't tell me any more or I'll really, really want to know" she said grinning at him.
"Okay, I can tell you one thing... It involves... water... and it involves us in the swimming stuff... but it's not a pool" Gregory said, as he-again- lifted Ariel on his arms, and carried her to the doors

"I love that feeling, when I'm carrying you" He said, laughing lightly

JJKab said:
"Okay, I can tell you one thing... It involves... water... and it involves us in the swimming stuff... but it's not a pool" Gregory said, as he-again- lifted Ariel on his arms, and carried her to the doors
"I love that feeling, when I'm carrying you" He said, laughing lightly

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled "I said not too~ you're gonna make me impatient!" She said as she poked his nose before looking toward the door as she was carried to it "You do?, why?" She asked curiously as she smiled at him.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled "I said not too~ you're gonna make me impatient!" She said as she poked his nose before looking toward the door as she was carried to it "You do?, why?" She asked curiously as she smiled at him.
"Because you're dear to my heart.. And I love you.." Gregory exclaimed, as he gently kissed Ariel on her lips.

"We're behaving like a marriage"

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela nodded and looked around for her mom €...
"My moms somewhere.."
Kurumi continued looking around before pointing at Toru, "Ah! there she is, but yeah that's my mom over there" she said and nodded.

Toru soon came back with Kurumi's ice cream and handed it to her, "Here you go, now you can stop complaining about it being so hot outside" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi continued looking around before pointing at Toru, "Ah! there she is, but yeah that's my mom over there" she said and nodded.
Toru soon came back with Kurumi's ice cream and handed it to her, "Here you go, now you can stop complaining about it being so hot outside" she said.
...€ Carmela looked at the women approaching them, she nodded €...

"Yea My moms somewhere"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back