• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed and gently patted May's back. "That's terrible... I'll take you to find her. Maybe we can get her back for you." He said reassuringly.
...€ May nodded and wiped her face before pulling away from the hug, spawning her stuffed llama that Han had gotten her and held it close, she smiled lightly and Alejandro €...

"O-Ok.. Thank you"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and wiped her face before pulling away from the hug, spawning her stuffed llama that Han had gotten her and held it close, she smiled lightly and Alejandro €...
"O-Ok.. Thank you"
Alejandro looked at his clothes and smiled. "Can't you use your goddess powers to clean yourself? If so, I think we could both use a cleaning." He said, as he chuckled lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo paused, head tilted toward his parents. He was correct in assuming that his parents were just messing with him. He spoke, a sarcastic tone filling his voice as he looked away≭...

Gee, thanks.

...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied as he rubbed the back of his head♅...

You're welcome~

...Haruo frowned and replied as his gaze returned to his father≭...

I was being- Never mind..

...♅The tiny shack huddled despondent among the huge city buildings. Washed out under the auburn sky, it hunched in itself, fighting against the warm temperature. Hundreds of people rushed by it, outside on the crowded street. The half a dozen customers glanced up as the door swung open, heralded by a blast of hot wind. Much like the outside, the interior of the café was warm and cheery, with bright lights and colourful walls. The customers returned to their conversations as the door swung closed behind the new entrant and the warm breeze was forgotten. Akira looked at Haruo with a blank expression, trying to understand what he was talking about. After a few moments of contemplation, he spoke♅...

Huh? You were being what, Haruo-kun?

...Haruo sighed and turned to the right, releasing a small laugh as he replied≭...

Nothing..

[/QUOTE]
...❦from the sound of Haruo's voice, Asuka could tell that he was being sarcastic when saying thanks. It wasn't blatantly obvious, she could just tell what kind of tone someone took when they were being sarcastic. So she didn't say anything when he uttered a thanks and instead, tousled her sons hair before turning to the counter to look at the menu above. She had gotten a little hungry again and wanted to snack on something. Asuka's golden irises scanned the menu, in search of something delicious and quick to eat. There were various options, from different kinds of ramen to a few drinks and a couple other things. Ramen was good, she couldn't deny that, but it wouldn't be something for her to eat quickly. She'd want to savior eating whatever ramen she bought and though that wasn't a bad thing, she didn't want to stay in her to long. Asuka still wanted to see their other two children. So she opted for a croquette, a veggie or meat filled fried roll. She had to ask the chef about it, since Asuka had never had it before. It only took a few minutes before it was done and in her hand, warm and wrapped with a napkin. She soon took a bite of it, chewing the croquette slowly before putting a hand over her mouth and speaking❦...

"So how have you been Haruo-kun? Not getting into any trouble I hope."

tumblr_ng2v1giqVE1qet0cro1_400.gif

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi didn't have much of a weak stomach, so she was sure she'd be fine. She never threw up after any rides or ever looked sick, since she had gotten so use to them. The only time she was like that, was when she had ridden a twisty rollercoaster for the first time and that had done it to her. Yumi kept getting on rollercoaster to get use to the feeling and now is rarely ever happened. So the chance of it happening on this one was slim to none. She happily sat down in her seat, buckling herself in and kicking her feet excitedly as she waited for it to start.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot sat down beside her buckling himself in as well looking all around him, some people who were on with them looked rather nervous others impatient, and the rest excited, like Yumi, he chuckled lightly as he watched Yumi kicking her feet excitedly before the ride began to move...

((Time skip?))

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blinked and stared at him she then lightly smiled ⚅...
"Then I guess you'll have to fine out when we get home"
"It sounds like a treat. But let us get some wine for the meal." he said as he held her close looking for the wine seller.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at his clothes and smiled. "Can't you use your goddess powers to clean yourself? If so, I think we could both use a cleaning." He said, as he chuckled lightly.
...€ May looked at his clothes€...

Yes I can but what happened to you?"

Jofune Tsurabisu]"It sounds like a treat. But let us get some wine for the meal." he said as he held her close looking for the wine seller. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami nodded, she never had wine before so this would be her first ⚅...

"okay sure"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nodded, she never had wine before so this would be her first ⚅...
"okay sure"
Paris searched for the wine cart, but ended up finding an out of the way little shop, just behind the market street setup. The building was small, but chilly upon entering and wine racks reached to the ceiling, only broken by platforms to stand on. The old man behind the counter adjusted his glasses as Paris looked through the store full of green bottles. "Sir, do you have a red wine that will compliment this food called pasta?" he asked. In his day, wine came in two flavors, Red and mulled or spiced, and watered for the children. The old man laughed at Paris, "That bottle at your eye level will go great with any red sauced pasta, and the one below it, any white sauced pasta." he said laughing at the boy's mannerisms. "Dear, my love, which one should we get?" He deferred to Origami.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked at his clothes€...
Yes I can but what happened to you?"
Alejandro pointed at May. "You sort of got my clothes dirty." He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Alejandro pointed at May. "You sort of got my clothes dirty." He said laughing lightly.
...€ May blushed in embarrassment and used her powers to clean them up, she then chuckled €...

"I'm so sorry"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Off the bad Origami knew which one to get, hearing the choices ⚅...
"The one that would go good with white sauced pasta"
Paris grabbed two bottles, and the old man wrapped them up and put them into a fancy bag. "That will be twelve hundred dollars." he said, ringing the antique register up. Paris fetched two of the heavier gold coins out of his pocket and placed them into the old man's hand. "This ought to cover it?" Paris asked as the old man shook his hand and hefted the coins. "Just about right, I would say." he say smiling at the young man and what looked like a young lady. "Have a good day, son." the old man called out to the departing Paris. Passing by a window, it had these strange dark and black lumps in it. Each lump was shaped differently, but they were making him hungry. He had seen fruit covered in the dark stuff, so intrigued, Paris turned to Origami and asked "What is those strange lumps this shop sells?"

@Mayyflower

"Because you're dear to my heart.. And I love you.." Gregory exclaimed, as he gently kissed Ariel on her lips.

"We're behaving like a marriage"

@Nonalaka

JJKab said:
"Because you're dear to my heart.. And I love you.." Gregory exclaimed, as he gently kissed Ariel on her lips.
"We're behaving like a marriage"
((Oops! I didn't see that reply, sorry ;- ;) )

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed a little at the thought of that, marriage huh? She honestly hadn't thought of such things, They had only been going out a little while, though now she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like. " I-I guess we are" she said giggling softly.

Nonalaka said:
((Oops! I didn't see that reply, sorry ;- ;) )

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed a little at the thought of that, marriage huh? She honestly hadn't thought of such things, They had only been going out a little while, though now she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like. " I-I guess we are" she said giggling softly.
"That got me thhinking, actually... Who would you actually marry in adulthood? I-If I can ask?" Gregory asked, looking curiously at Ariel, smiling a bit slyly, as they exited his dorm. Gregory was still carrying Ariel in his arms

JJKab said:
"That got me thhinking, actually... Who would you actually marry in adulthood? I-If I can ask?" Gregory asked, looking curiously at Ariel, smiling a bit slyly, as they exited his dorm. Gregory was still carrying Ariel in his arms

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"U-Uhm" she looked at him "Well So far I've only ever like you in a romantic way, no one else" she said with a nod "S-So...if I had to give an answer then..." She smiled sheepishly before continuing "You."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

"U-Uhm" she looked at him "Well So far I've only ever like you in a romantic way, no one else" she said with a nod "S-So...if I had to give an answer then..." She smiled sheepishly before continuing "You."
Gregory widened his eyes a bit, as he blushed lightly, and smiled sheepishly back

"W--Wow... I... D-Didn't expect that answer..." He exclaimed.

"W-Welp... I would.. gladly propose to you" Gregory gently kissed Ariel on her lips, slowing down noticeably

JJKab said:
Gregory widened his eyes a bit, as he blushed lightly, and smiled sheepishly back
"W--Wow... I... D-Didn't expect that answer..." He exclaimed.

"W-Welp... I would.. gladly propose to you" Gregory gently kissed Ariel on her lips, slowing down noticeably

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled softly, a bit relieved honestly because she thought that maybe he'd be unhappy with her answer since they weren't going out for a long time yet, but that wasn't the case, he was happy with her answer "well, I didn't expect that question" she said smiling, a blush forming on her face when he said he'd be glad to do such a thing and then kissed her, and if things continued to go this well, she'd gladly say yes too if he were to propose in the future, that of course, was in the future, they were still in their teens after all. Still being carried, she closed her eyes and kissed him back softly.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel giggled softly, a bit relieved honestly because she thought that maybe he'd be unhappy with her answer since they weren't going out for a long time yet, but that wasn't the case, he was happy with her answer "well, I didn't expect that question" she said smiling, a blush forming on her face when he said he'd be glad to do such a thing and then kissed her, and if things continued to go this well, she'd gladly say yes too if he were to propose in the future, that of course, was in the future, they were still in their teens after all. Still being carried, she closed her eyes and kissed him back softly.
Gregory slowly pulled out, looking Ariel in her eyes.

"You know... I really don't want this relationship to go to trash... Because... I really want to marry you..." He stated, slowly putting her back on her feet.

"But... That's not the time probably to be thinkin' about this, you know?" He said, smiling lovely at her, as they walked on forward.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May blushed in embarrassment and used her powers to clean them up, she then chuckled €...
"I'm so sorry"
Alejandro chuckled lightly and looked at his now clean clothes. "Thanks. Now... We have a bear that needs our help. Let's go get her." He said.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly pulled out, looking Ariel in her eyes.
"You know... I really don't want this relationship to go to trash... Because... I really want to marry you..." He stated, slowly putting her back on her feet.

"But... That's not the time probably to be thinkin' about this, you know?" He said, smiling lovely at her, as they walked on forward.
Ariel blushed lightly as he spoke smiling up at him "I don't want it to go to trash either" she said softly "But yeah, I agree" she said as she held onto his hand.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blushed lightly as he spoke smiling up at him "I don't want it to go to trash either" she said softly "But yeah, I agree" she said as she held onto his hand.
Gregory smiled lovely, as he kissed Ariel's cheek, chuckling lightly

"So... I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked, smiling at Ariel, as they approached her house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back