• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Logan groaned and his Scarleton the shoulder softly. "You make it seem like I was eating the fart right out of a bowl or something..." He said, shaking his head.
Scarlet grinned, "So you admit to it?" she said teasingly before stretching her arm's, "I feel like it's gonna be this hot everyday, considering it was last time we saw eachother"

Mayyflower said:
...€ Carmela looked at the women approaching them, she nodded €...
"Yea My moms somewhere"
Kurumi smiled, "Hopefully I get to see her, I want to see what your moms like" she said.

Toru looked at Carmela and blinked, "What's your name?" she asked.

JJKab said:
"Well, in that case, how about... Firstly, do you live in a dorm or a house? I ask this, because if in a dorm, then we can go right away, you just go get your stuff, but if in your house and it is fairly far away... then we could go tomorrow" Fricka asked, looking at Ryouko, tilting her head lightly
Ryouko smiled, "then your in luck, cause I live in a dorm." she said.

Lumina said:
the-power-of-the-king-143699032448gkn.gif

Astrid Finchett
~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid just rolled her eyes before placing a hand on the side of her head, shaking her head a bit. This was a school for people who had powers, those guys looked really weak for students at such a nice academy, why didn't he just take care of them? It would probably be super easy, so what was his deal? Astrid looked over at Alejandro, a teasing smile on her face before she spoke in a mocking tone?...

"You're a super, right? Obviously, because you're here and you got chipped? So why not take care of them right now? Are you that weak? Or are you just too scared to fight back?~ And why join in when I just saw the rumors come true literally right in front of me?"

no slide no slide no slide

?Alejandro Ishida?

Alejandro stared at Astrid for a moment before his gaze travelled towards the concrete below his feet. Good question... Why didn't he fight back? He looked up at the red haired girl and sighed. He guessed it'd be best to answer her question. Maybe she'd leave him alone or something.

"Because I'm not going to risk becoming the bully like those imbeciles. I have better things to do than hurt someone to make myself feel better."

Alejandro then put his hands in his pockets before turning his back to Astrid and signing once more...

"They'll get what's coming to them one day. Not from me... But from someone else. Now of you excuse me I have to go meet one of my teachers."

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet grinned, "So you admit to it?" she said teasingly before stretching her arm's, "I feel like it's gonna be this hot everyday, considering it was last time we saw eachother"
"I admit to having fart air fly into my mouth... yes." Logan said laughing nervously. "It was awhile ago so I don't really care for it too much now. Besides, I know to be more careful around those types of people." He added before he laughed lightly at her comment about the weather.

"Maybe that's just you. I feel perfectly fine! I'm not hot at all."

LunaCrosby said:
Kurumi smiled, "Hopefully I get to see her, I want to see what your moms like" she said.
Toru looked at Carmela and blinked, "What's your name?" she asked.
...€ Carmela looked at toru and then sighed a little €...

"Carmela..."

Roman said:
"I admit to having fart air fly into my mouth... yes." Logan said laughing nervously. "It was awhile ago so I don't really care for it too much now. Besides, I know to be more careful around those types of people." He added before he laughed lightly at her comment about the weather.
"Maybe that's just you. I feel perfectly fine! I'm not hot at all."
Scarlet looked at him before fanning herself off, "Then something must be wrong with me because the heat sucks" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him before fanning herself off, "Then something must be wrong with me because the heat sucks" she said.
Logan laughed lightly. "You sound more like a snowman than a dragon." He teased as he walked alone side, Scarlet. "Though maybe you should head straight to your hotel after this. Hopefully it's cooler in there than it is out here."

Roman said:
Logan laughed lightly. "You sound more like a snowman than a dragon." He teased as he walked alone side, Scarlet. "Though maybe you should head straight to your hotel after this. Hopefully it's cooler in there than it is out here."
Scarlet shrugged, "I think i'll be fine, I've never passed out from heat before so I doubt I will now" she said, "And if I was a snowman, I would have evaporated by now"

Roman said:

?Alejandro Ishida?

Alejandro stared at Astrid for a moment before his gaze travelled towards the concrete below his feet. Good question... Why didn't he fight back? He looked up at the red haired girl and sighed. He guessed it'd be best to answer her question. Maybe she'd leave him alone or something.

"Because I'm not going to risk becoming the bully like those imbeciles. I have better things to do than hurt someone to make myself feel better."

Alejandro then put his hands in his pockets before turning his back to Astrid and signing once more...

"They'll get what's coming to them one day. Not from me... But from someone else. Now of you excuse me I have to go meet one of my teachers."

giphy.gif

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid watched the blue-haired boy as his gaze fell to the ground, waiting for his answer. It seemed to be something that was on his mind, so she was successful in getting under her skin. She'd do a victory pose, but right now she had to keep her cool and just wait for his answer. This kid was one tough cookie to crack, and now she was interested in seeing what made him tick. There was no particular reason why, except she liked having fun and messing with people. Especially people that didn't seem easy to be messed with. But there was something else about this boy that made her want to stick around, though she didn't really pay attention to it at all. As Alejandro explained himself, Astrid smirked. His reason made sense, and totally seemed like something he'd do. Astrid did feel a need to give her own take on it?...

"Not my style, but I can see that totally being your speed."

...?Soon the boy turned his back toward her, signalling their conversation was coming to an end. Well, it was probably time for her to get home as well, considering that she needed to get ready for school... hah, who was she kidding, she was gonna get in as much lounging around time as she could before classes actually started up, though it probably wouldn't stop her anyways. Astrid slung her rifle around her shoulder before sliding down the orange tinted goggled from on top of her head to back in front of her eyes, smirking once again before turning to go back to her dorm, waving her hand behind her in a very casual "see you later" gesture, making sure to emphasize his name?...

"Well, I guess I'll see you around then... Alejandro~"

no slide no slide

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shrugged, "I think i'll be fine, I've never passed out from heat before so I doubt I will now" she said, "And if I was a snowman, I would have evaporated by now"
Logan chuckled and looked at Scarlet. "I didn't say you were one. I said you sound like one." He said with a smile. "Anyways, let's get to the store because I haven't had anything to drink all day and I'm dehydrated."

Roman said:
Logan chuckled and looked at Scarlet. "I didn't say you were one. I said you sound like one." He said with a smile. "Anyways, let's get to the store because I haven't had anything to drink all day and I'm dehydrated."
Scarlet nodded, "we're almost there, considering I can see it from here" she said and pointed at a store which was coming into view.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot watched the people walking of the ride, noting how some of them looked sick, one even running to throw up, which made him flinch a little and dart his gaze in an opposite direction, throw up always grossed him out... hopefully neither him or Yumi got sick from going on this thing...but he was fairly confident they wouldn't so it didn't deter him from wanting to go on. Noticing it was their turn, he nodded at Yumi's words and getting on the ride as well...

◎Yumi◎

Yumi didn't have much of a weak stomach, so she was sure she'd be fine. She never threw up after any rides or ever looked sick, since she had gotten so use to them. The only time she was like that, was when she had ridden a twisty rollercoaster for the first time and that had done it to her. Yumi kept getting on rollercoaster to get use to the feeling and now is rarely ever happened. So the chance of it happening on this one was slim to none. She happily sat down in her seat, buckling herself in and kicking her feet excitedly as she waited for it to start.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami hugged his arm while they walked and as her hand was still holding his she looked over at him ⚅...
"I've been craving for some type of pasta"
"Ah, pasta.......*blank stare*.....What is pasta?" he asked as he walked with her close to him, feeling her body heat and soft curves close to him. He honestly did not know what pasta was, as it was at least a thousand years later before Italy would be a country and develop its unique cuisine. Although he was smart, this made him embarrassed for not knowing.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "we're almost there, considering I can see it from here" she said and pointed at a store which was coming into view.
Logan looked in the direction, Scarlet had pointed. Seeing he store up ahead made him smile. "Oh! I should pay more attention. Most of my focus was on you."

After meeting with his weapon instructor, Alejandro made his way out of the school building. He sighed lightly as he thought about the red head girl, which made him sort of upset. She was pretty annoying to him, but he quickly put his mind to a happier thought as he stood out and looked at the school.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
After meeting with his weapon instructor, Alejandro made his way out of the school building. He sighed lightly as he thought about the red head girl, which made him sort of upset. She was pretty annoying to him, but he quickly put his mind to a happier thought as he stood out and looked at the school.
@Mayyflower
(Just to start something, lol Idek)

...€ May was laying in the grass, her breathing was heavy, luner was no where to be found, may had dirt all over her cloths and the palm of her hands it had looked like she had gotten in a fight or had rolled around in the dirt €...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(Just to start something, lol Idek)
...€ May was laying in the grass, her breathing was heavy, luner was no where to be found, may had dirt all over her cloths and the palm of her hands it had looked like she had gotten in a fight or had rolled around in the dirt €...
After a while of walking around, Alejandro decided to go visit May. When he found her, she looked like she was in pretty bad shape. "M-May?! What happened?" He asked as he kneeled beside her. "Where's Luner?"

Roman said:
After a while of walking around, Alejandro decided to go visit May. When he found her, she looked like she was in pretty bad shape. "M-May?! What happened?" He asked as he kneeled beside her. "Where's Luner?"
...€ May opened her eyes and saw someone familiar, she tried sitting up to speak, her eyes watering as she spoke€...

"T-They took her..."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May opened her eyes and saw someone familiar, she tried sitting up to speak, her eyes watering as she spoke€...
"T-They took her..."
"Wait... what? They took Luner? W-Who took her?" Alejandro asked as he helped her up and hugged her. "And do you know where?"

Roman said:
"Wait... what? They took Luner? W-Who took her?" Alejandro asked as he helped her up and hugged her. "And do you know where?"
...€ May stood up with the help of Alejandro and hugged him bacK, after realizing the reality of all this tears streamed down her face €...

"These two older men snatched her and took her after they hurt me, I tried chasing after them but I collapsed.."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May stood up with the help of Alejandro and hugged him bacK, after realizing the reality of all this tears streamed down her face €...
"These two older men snatched her and took her after they hurt me, I tried chasing after them but I collapsed.."
Alejandro sighed and gently patted May's back. "That's terrible... I'll take you to find her. Maybe we can get her back for you." He said reassuringly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back