• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami looked at Paris and chuckled softly ⚅...
"You just pay for it"
"Oh." he said confused as he fished a gold coin out of his pocket and paid for the sword and the rose in the glass bottle. "I hope this is enough, If not I have more." he said to the stunned merchant. The merchant stammered out that it was enough and offering Origami his arm, he collected his purchases and carried on with his date.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♙The spiral patterned being couldn't help but giggle in amusement. Though it didn't take that much to amuse him. Truly it was a shame that it didn't have a proper face, just it's tendrils curling to a point to make a hole over the area for a right eye. It that manner, it's head looked like a white version of Masahi's spiral mask. Once again the spiral patterned being spoke without any mouth in it's overly playful and silly voice♙...

"But Roman~! We only removed that unnecessary gate! If anything it's an improvement! Like being able to poop!"

...♙After the spiral patterned being had spoken, the other four beings got close to the odd ball. The four copies took up protective stances as the spiral patterned being's face uncurled to reveal a sleeping human on the inside of the being♙...

"So! you want to dance now, or go on a pleasant walk to meet with our leader?"

[/QUOTE]
Roman rubbed his chin as he listened to the being speak. The mention of poop made him laugh a little. They wanted something, which was obvious, but Roman wasn't going anywhere u til they explained. He heard the funny looking one mention their "leader". Who was that and what did he want with Roman?

"Eh? Why me? Who is your leader anyway and what does he want?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''She needs to take a break from her transformation. That is how our weapons maintain its durability. The reason I can stay in my transformation for this long is because me and Myuki have children.''
...⊹Kikuri said before looking at the kids and giggled a bit before playing with them a little⊹...
Lana giggled a little at them as the kids climbe on kikuri happily while Lana hugged Ophelia

Akio said:
He met her eyes, perhaps it was partly because he had never had a friend and the people he usually talked to he had contracts with and he had a cold attitude but no one had ever tried to feel sympathy for him. "It is not so simple." He said feeling a strange sense of unburdening as he talked to her. "I was unaware of my powers at the time though there had been incidents. Bed frames destroyed in nightmares that I was punished for. And old knife broken into shards when he nearly took out my eye. Destroying a bag of drugs I was handing over to my mother which caused her to attack me. When my father tried to kill me one day, finally have decided I was a drain in his resources, my powers all lashed out at once as I hit his chest. I caved in his entire chest as if it was hit by a wrecking ball. He died quickly, my mother did not in the aftermath of my powers running wild. I destroyed that place and killed them both in the concurring rampage of my powers." He said quietly.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie stared at him, this story was just becoming more and more sad, well, it wasn't a story, it was true of course, it definitely made her understand him a bit better, she wondered if he had told anyone else about what happened to him, she nodded lightly after he finished speaking, she wasn't too startled by the news that he knew killed his parents since she had assumed that he had already taken lives due to his job and after all, he didn't exactly mean to do it... "And you've been on your own since then?" She asked after a moment a small frown on her face.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie stared at him, this story was just becoming more and more sad, well, it wasn't a story, it was true of course, it definitely made her understand him a bit better, she wondered if he had told anyone else about what happened to him, she nodded lightly after he finished speaking, she wasn't too startled by the news that he knew killed his parents since she had assumed that he had already taken lives due to his job and after all, he didn't exactly mean to do it... "And you've been on your own since then?" She asked after a moment a small frown on her face.

@Akio
He nodded feeling a little bit relieved that she had not reacted in disgust and horror. He nodded. "Yes, ever since then ive been on my own fulfilling contracts in order to survive. I've never known any other life. I did not need it." He said simply shrugging his shoulders. "Besides killing is what I'm good at, my power works very well for it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana giggled a little at them as the kids climbe on kikuri happily while Lana hugged Ophelia

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia smiled before hugging Lana back⊹...

...⊹Kikuri just let the kids climb on her which made her giggle a little⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Sakura's ears perked up and she froze, looking side to side to try and see him, "Ikuto, I know it's you" she said.
Ikuto popped up and gave her his signature smug grin. "What gave it away little Sakura?" He chuckled, winking.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto popped up and gave her his signature smug grin. "What gave it away little Sakura?" He chuckled, winking.
Sakura closed the book and set it to the side, "I think it was the little nya you did, beside's, I can easily tell when you're around" she said.

@JJKab hey could you possibly repost? I lost your reply :'0))

--------

Akio said:
He nodded feeling a little bit relieved that she had not reacted in disgust and horror. He nodded. "Yes, ever since then ive been on my own fulfilling contracts in order to survive. I've never known any other life. I did not need it." He said simply shrugging his shoulders. "Besides killing is what I'm good at, my power works very well for it."

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked before responding "...Your powers may work for that...but I wouldn't say you didn't need to know any other life, after all, you came to the school, Isn't that a step in the direction of a different kind of life? I mean, If you really wanted you could start a new way of life here, its kind of a fresh start isn't it?" she said as her head tilted to side slightly, at least thats how she saw it, maybe he saw it differently, but she believed her words made some sense.

@Akio

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname raised his gaze to look upon Camilla, raising his brow in response. Did she think something was wrong with the food? Am I being a bit weird?Turning away his confused thoughts, Kaname shook his head while reaching up to rub at the back of his neck, a guilty smile spreading across his lips. "No, nothings wrong. My bad. I just...haven't eaten like this in awhile."He allowed the last six words to leave from between his lips as he lowered his hand as well as his gaze. After all, it was true. It reminded him entirely too much of the days he spent with his mother as a child. It also reminded him of his younger brother, even though it brought back the ignorance of his...that man.

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla stared at him for a moment after he answered before nodding " Ah, I see...It must have been quite a long while to make you space out like that~" she said, smiling again now that she knew her food wasn't the problem, she soon lifted her fork and began to eat her food, after all, it would start to get cold if she left it for too long.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Seria is a goddess as well...and her personality is supposed to change. to where she only is 'dazzled' by her own ambitions' results))
''My name is Seria. But if you wish, you may call me Cinder..''

...☫She said before sipping her coffee again. She wandered why this Helen of Troy is alive. But oh well, some Goddesses have a big life span☫...
"Pleasure to meet you, Seria." she said offering her hand. She was enjoying the company.

@HimeragiSeiker

-Abe no Seimei Jr.-

He silently shook his head as he approached the spirit that was attempting to plot something. "You realize our ancestors are taking bets on your progress in the afterlife, right?" he said as he planted his staff in the ground, causing the rocks and trees to shake. "I come from so long ago, but even still I see that you have not come to understand what it means to have power. You could have died today. Foolishly challenging two people who could kill you before you figured out what chant to use to attack them, or what symbols go on which circle." Abe said as he drew the five pointed star on the ground. "See this? This is your heritage. This symbol is known world wide as coming from my father. You however, want to just pour out power without focus. It would be like attacking a dragon with a feather." He said as he made the symbol glow. "Power is the ability to make things happen. You have talent and skill. But without the conviction of power behind it, you will always be weak. Learn this lesson well, because I cannot interfere but save to tell you this: As a spirit, you can focus on someone or something you are attached to, and find it easily. But it will drain your power if you try to over use it." He said finishing up, and with a loud boom, he vanished.

-Misafune-

He focused on Rini. And the world shifted until a mountain came to view. But it was so far away, all he could see was the mountain. Getting there would nearly kill him. So he set out. He could only go so far during the day and night. But at least he was going...

@Tobi Neafearn

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So...what are you doing here at a tea house?''
...☫Seria said as she kind of ignored Helen's hand☫...
Withdrawing her hand, she answered with a half smile, "I am worn out from shopping for new clothes." she answered honestly. "So where better than to get a drink and relax?" she finished.

@HimeragiSeiker

tumblr_m6ltvk2pHg1r9bkeao1_500.gif

Vanille

~ dimensional witch ~

...?Vanille frowned as Levya buried her head in her shoulder, her grip tightening around her shoulders as she listened to Levya speak. She wasn't quite sure what she was talking about, but there were beasts that were surrounding them, so as they came close Vanille sliced with her light sword, sending out shockwaves of light that would cut them clean in two. Vanille kept this up as long as she needed, making sure to keep Levya safe?...

"I won't let you touch her!"

no slide no slide

Lumina said:
tumblr_m6ltvk2pHg1r9bkeao1_500.gif

Vanille
~ dimensional witch ~

...?Vanille frowned as Levya buried her head in her shoulder, her grip tightening around her shoulders as she listened to Levya speak. She wasn't quite sure what she was talking about, but there were beasts that were surrounding them, so as they came close Vanille sliced with her light sword, sending out shockwaves of light that would cut them clean in two. Vanille kept this up as long as she needed, making sure to keep Levya safe?...

"I won't let you touch her!"

no slide no slide no slide
...?Levya soon stopped talking as snakes started to come over to them passing by the beasts that came. They also seemed to come very fast and avoiding the beasts as Levya just sat there motionless?...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked before nodding, "Yeah, now that I think about it that's pretty important, considering we're being hunted right now." she said.
...❋ Levi nodded and started to doze off ❋...

Nonalaka said:
@JJKab hey could you possibly repost? I lost your reply :'0))
--------

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked before responding "...Your powers may work for that...but I wouldn't say you didn't need to know any other life, after all, you came to the school, Isn't that a step in the direction of a different kind of life? I mean, If you really wanted you could start a new way of life here, its kind of a fresh start isn't it?" she said as her head tilted to side slightly, at least thats how she saw it, maybe he saw it differently, but she believed her words made some sense.

@Akio
Gregory laughed, as he made some water hold Ariel in the air, while some of it was massaging her back

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo stared blankly at his mother as she burst into giggles. He didn't understand what was going on. One second she was crying, next she was laughing. He tried to make sense of it, shortly before he spoke, his mind failing to come up with any words≭...

Eh.

...♅Akira's serious demeanour quickly vanished when Asuka began laughing. A smile quickly formed on his face as he burst into a laugh, talking to Haruo in between breaths♅...

I can't believe you actually fell for that, Haruo-kun! Why would we be angry at you for doing nothing? It doesn't make any sense!

tumblr_nh1w51O5fF1t89rpeo2_500_zps2cmmjmo2.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦After a while, Asuka had stopped laughing and had a sheepish smile on her face as rubbed the the side of her neck before speaking. From the look on Haruo's face, she could see that he was confused. She had went from balling, to laughing in a matter of a few minutes. Who wouldn't be baffled and confused after seeing something like that. She felt a little bad now for teasing him, but it was still a little funny. Akira was right though, there really wasn't any reason for them to be mad at Haruo since he hadn't done anything wrong. Getting called uncool didn't hurt Asukas feelings or anything of the like❦...

"Yeah, sorry about that. We just wanted to tease you little, my feelings weren't hurt."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya went wide eyed when Celia started scolding her in a frightened way. She wouldn't have known that she would escape. Nor did she know she was slightly harmed. Soon she felt like Celia had already stabbed her in the back. Rage started to fume up inside of her as Celia kept talking which soon, Zenya exploded as her golden eye glowed brightly as the desks, the window, TV, any furniture in the room except for the bed was broken in someway when Zenya emotionally exploded. Even when she tried so hard to save Celia for those 7 (months or years) and all the pain she had to endure, Celia still had to shame her♱...

''Well, maybe I just wanted to save you because you saved me from my own childhood hell!! Maybe I should've just killed you when we first met! I wouldn't have to go through all that torture and pain! And maybe I wouldn't have caused such a cluster fuck when I entered this family and Talia started to have feelings for me later on!! Why did you even stop me in the first place?! Why didn't you just run away from me?!
Why?!!''

...♱Zenya now looked furious at Celia before she realized what she had done. Looking around she thought to herself that she became that monster again. Her golden eye stopped glowing before Zenya spoke soon grabbing the eye patch and storming out of the house as tears ran down her cheeks out of anger and sadness♱...

''Celia I......forget it. Just forget my existence ever entering this family!''
...❤︎As everything in the room explodes, excluding the bed, Celia jumped back. It was surprising and a little scary, since Zenya had never really done any of that before. Well.. when she first met her, it was kind of, in a way, similar to what had happened now. Though that wasn't important at the moment, as Zenya soon started going off on her, exclaiming how she should have killed her when she first met Celia, how it was probably her fault that she had to go through all the pain and torture she had to now, and asked why she had even bothered to save her. The first statement had taken Celia by shock and she stood there emotionless. Was that how she really felt? Did Zenya believe that she should have killed Celia so she wouldn't have had to go through any of this? It hurt, if that was true. It wasn't her intention to bring her that kind of pain and felt bad for scolding her now. It was just that Celia was concerned for her well being and didn't want Zenya to risk her life when she could have gotten into the same life that Celia had saved her from. She had saved her because she looked like she was in pain and kind of knew what it was like to be experimented on, not personally, but from her mothers tales. That was why she had saved Zenya that day and didn't run away. Even now, as Zenya stormed out of the room, Celia went after her. She wanted to know why she was saying such things and apologize if she made her feel horrible❤︎...

"Hey wait! I'm not going to forget your existence! Get back here, why are you saying these kinds of things? If it's because I yelled at you, I'm sorry! I just don't want you to go back into the life you had before, if you were captured by the U.N. It's not that much of a worry anymore since the situation is over, but it was one of my main worries when this whole thing started."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎As everything in the room explodes, excluding the bed, Celia jumped back. It was surprising and a little scary, since Zenya had never really done any of that before. Well.. when she first met her, it was kind of, in a way, similar to what had happened now. Though that wasn't important at the moment, as Zenya soon started going off on her, exclaiming how she should have killed her when she first met Celia, how it was probably her fault that she had to go through all the pain and torture she had to now, and asked why she had even bothered to save her. The first statement had taken Celia by shock and she stood there emotionless. Was that how she really felt? Did Zenya believe that she should have killed Celia so she wouldn't have had to go through any of this? It hurt, if that was true. It wasn't her intention to bring her that kind of pain and felt bad for scolding her now. It was just that Celia was concerned for her well being and didn't want Zenya to risk her life when she could have gotten into the same life that Celia had saved her from. She had saved her because she looked like she was in pain and kind of knew what it was like to be experimented on, not personally, but from her mothers tales. That was why she had saved Zenya that day and didn't run away. Even now, as Zenya stormed out of the room, Celia went after her. She wanted to know why she was saying such things and apologize if she made her feel horrible❤︎...

"Hey wait! I'm not going to forget your existence! Get back here, why are you saying these kinds of things? If it's because I yelled at you, I'm sorry! I just don't want you to go back into the life you had before, if you were captured by the U.N. It's not that much of a worry anymore since the situation is over, but it was one of my main worries when this whole thing started."
...♱Zenya soon turned around and looked at Celia furiously. She spoke, her words a little shaky, before swords started appear behind Zenya and they all had their points aiming at Celia. She didn't really mean it. It was the truth that she really didn't want to say it. But she didn't accept that small truth now. She was letting her emotions driving her which was chaotic♱...

''Stay...back...''

Nonalaka said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena looked back at him, offering a smile that was somewhat sheepish, Ah, right, she probably looked odd, forcing herself to sit up so straight and alert "Well, If I lay there, I may fall asleep, and you might find me to be bad company" she said as a gentle laugh escaped her but she decided to lay down anyways, she didn't want to look too odd either, besides, sitting like that was a little uncomfortable "See, my abilities are almost exclusively to do with dreams and illusions, which is nice at times, but unfortunately I tire easily as a resulting side effect, hence why I wouldn't want to fall asleep like that near someone I've just met and make them think I bore them.." she said, she supposed she should address the topic as soon as she could in case that did happen and she hadn't explained...
link_sleeping_by_conejoto.jpg

Kansuke

~ hero of courage ~

...?Ah, so that's why she didn't want to lay down. Well, it didn't matter if they fell asleep here, really he was prone to sleeping all the time simply from getting too relaxed too often. If she was worried, then she didn't need to be, and her response only prompted a smile from him, especially since she was laying down next to him. As she explained her powers, Kansuke turned and looked at her, nodding to show he was listening. He guessed since she was laying down (and him as well), they'd both soon fall asleep, which he figured was totally fine since it was a great day for napping anyways, but she was nice to talk to, so he had an idea?...

"Napping is wonderful. Heck, I'll probably fall asleep laying here too. Which makes me wonder: since your powers have to do with dreams, can't we just continue this conversation in a dream? That way, since you're already asleep and so am I, you won't have to worry about falling asleep on me. Would that work?"

no slide no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back