• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Good. I'll get you home" He said, as he gently pecked Ariel's lower lip, before swimming towards the surface. When she followed, Gregory made the water around her push her faster towards the surface, so she would shoot out of the water

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked up at the surface then at him and nodded, a smile crossing her face.

Nonalaka said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya smiled and nodded a little, glad that he understood, she looked out to the tables with the money on them "You can go if you want, it wouldn't be fair if you were stuck in the kitchen all day" she said with a small giggle.
@Roman here you go!~ and you're welcome, I can understand that too many replies to fill at one time can be discouraging sometimes so take all the time you need :D ))

Nonalaka said:
@Roman here you go!~ and you're welcome, I can understand that too many replies to fill at one time can be discouraging sometimes so take all the time you need :D ))
(((( Thank you :) ))))

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Yoshino chuckled and walked out further, closer towards the two. Though she didn't know much about gardening, besides watering plants and planting seeds, she still wanted to join in on it. It was another way for her to spend time with Minako and Kaz, so she wouldn't pass something like that up. She never got to spend much time with them to begin with, since her schedule and all, so this was a good opportunity too. Yoshino stopped once she was beside Kaz, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning her attention to Minako. She unscrewed the cap to the orange juice, taking a drink and then closing it. She had looked over what they had been doing after she finished drinking. It looked they had been working hard in the garden and she didn't want to mess anything up by just getting into it. Yoshino thought she'd mess something up, if that was possible. Messing anything up was something she wanted to avoid at all costs. So she'd ask what Minako wanted her to do before doing anything. Though before doing that, Yoshino set her bottle somewhere safe before rolling up her sleeves some. She didn't want to get them to dirty or at all really. Once that was done, she smiled at Minako before speaking?...

"Sure I'll join~ What do you need me to do?"

f3f4eeaca8a931c79e807702428dff2afee8fad2_hq.gif
Kaz smiled when he felt Yoshino's lips on his cheek. He was hoping she'd be able to stay longer for the day seeing how she worked, and he did too along with Minako having school and a part time job with Kaz. They were all busy... Just that Yoshino was the busiest... Just as stated before, he was hoping she was staying. Maybe that little kiss was a sign. Minako stood up from the ground and grabbed Yoshino's hand, pulling her towards the srea she needed her in. For her to be so serious at times, it was surprising to see Minako so..

Happy. Smiling and all... He spoke as he watched the go past.

"I'll come too."

"Then hurry up dad!"

"Coming~"

photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Good. I'll get you home" He said, as he gently pecked Ariel's lower lip, before swimming towards the surface. When she followed, Gregory made the water around her push her faster towards the surface, so she would shoot out of the water

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel was following along behind him, she felt the water suddenly pushing her up, quickly being pushed to the surface, taking a gasp of air as she popped out of the waters surface.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel was following along behind him, she felt the water suddenly pushing her up, quickly being pushed to the surface, taking a gasp of air as she popped out of the waters surface.
Gregory laughed gently, as he made some water hold Ariel in the air, massaging her at the same time.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded in his sleep, as if to give the okay for Emi to go and play.
Ally stared at him, poking him lightly, was he already asleep? that was fast...

Emi blinked before hopping off the bed, "I'm gonna explore!" she said and ran out of the room.

Ally looked at the door when Emi ran out, "at least she can't get lost in a house..."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet got in the elevator and watched the door's clothes, "Geez, it'd be horrible if the elevator were to start falling while we were inside, or stop." she said.
...❋ Levi shivered at the thought ❋...

"Let's just hope it doesn't"

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla watched him for a bit, honestly she was a bit confused by why he was staring at the food like that, was he distracted or something, tilting her head a little in a curious manner she then spoke "...Is there something wrong with it?" She said eventually as she began to glance down at her own food, it looked fine to her...
Kaname raised his gaze to look upon Camilla, raising his brow in response. Did she think something was wrong with the food? Am I being a bit weird?Turning away his confused thoughts, Kaname shook his head while reaching up to rub at the back of his neck, a guilty smile spreading across his lips. "No, nothings wrong. My bad. I just...haven't eaten like this in awhile."He allowed the last six words to leave from between his lips as he lowered his hand as well as his gaze. After all, it was true. It reminded him entirely too much of the days he spent with his mother as a child. It also reminded him of his younger brother, even though it brought back the ignorance of his...that man.

S

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko raised an eyebrow, "He's one of those kinds of guys?" she asked.
"Exactly... He.s caring... Doesn't force you to do anything... A guy who could potentially become.. The father of your children.." Fricka said, smiling a bit lovely.

"I-I'm sorry if I'm rambling, by the way.." She said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet grinned at her reaction, she then looked at her "it wont, i'm just messing with you" she said.
...❋ Levi huffed and looked around, she looked at the numbers as it went up to the 3rd floor as soon as the doors opened she flew out and waited for her sister to get out❋...

"Do you think there are any other twin dragons?"

(The two little girls we planned on using?)

JJKab said:
S
"Exactly... He.s caring... Doesn't force you to do anything... A guy who could potentially become.. The father of your children.." Fricka said, smiling a bit lovely.

"I-I'm sorry if I'm rambling, by the way.." She said.
Ryouko smiled, "It's fine, I was told i'm a pretty good listener so you can say whatever" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi huffed and looked around, she looked at the numbers as it went up to the 3rd floor as soon as the doors opened she flew out and waited for her sister to get out❋...
"Do you think there are any other twin dragons?"

(The two little girls we planned on using?)
Scarlet walked out of the elevator then listened to Levi's question, "well.... It's a possibility, I wouldn't doubt it" she said and nodded.

(yasssss xDDDD)

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko smiled, "It's fine, I was told i'm a pretty good listener so you can say whatever" she said.
"By the way.. Can I know your name?" Fricka said, looking at the girl.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked at her, "My names Ryouko, your's?" she asked.
Fricka looked at the road, that was heading to the dorms.

"Fricka... Ryouko it's a nice name..." She said, smiling a bit, as they quietly walked.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet walked out of the elevator then listened to Levi's question, "well.... It's a possibility, I wouldn't doubt it" she said and nodded.
(yasssss xDDDD)
...❋ Levi nodded and opened the door to their room and went in and layed down ❋...

"Even so they would be only kids or mere infants"

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at him, poking him lightly, was he already asleep? that was fast...
Emi blinked before hopping off the bed, "I'm gonna explore!" she said and ran out of the room.

Ally looked at the door when Emi ran out, "at least she can't get lost in a house..."
((I wanna use Ikuto-Senpai))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...suppose...''
...☫She said before getting her coffee and taking a sip out of it. It was obvious that Seria wasn't so impressed by Helen's appearance☫...
"You know, you are the first person, male or female that has not fawned over me like I belong on display." she said sipping her drink, slightly happy at not having to deal with a rabid groupie.

(I award you +5 cool points Hime-chan. But -2 understanding points. Because this is the Helen of Troy, the face that set sail a thousand ships. Daughter of Aphrodite.)

Paris was holding her hand. He was finding himself more and more engrossed with her. They stumbled upon a street market and he was a sucker for a good haggle. "Care to browse this market?" he asked her politely.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦The gig was up, she couldn't go along with it anymore. Not only did she feel bad, but she was almost about to laugh. She had tried to hold it back as much as she could, though it was useless. Akira's acting sort of just topped the cake too, so that helped in making her laugh. Asuka couldn't hold it in any longer and burst into a fit of laughter, using her hand to try and conceal her giggles. The way Haruo was acting, made her want to put an end to the teasing because she felt kind of bad. He was apologizing and everything, even though he didn't do anything wrong. As fun as it was teasing the young boy, they had to put an end to it or at least she did anyways. Pulling herself away from Akira a little so she could talk, Asuka leisurely waved her hand a little, slightly giggling as spoke❦...

"I think that's enough. You don't need to apologize Haruo-kun, we were just joking around."

tumblr_nql8suu6Ps1uzwbyjo1_400.gif
...Haruo stared blankly at his mother as she burst into giggles. He didn't understand what was going on. One second she was crying, next she was laughing. He tried to make sense of it, shortly before he spoke, his mind failing to come up with any words≭...

Eh.

...♅Akira's serious demeanour quickly vanished when Asuka began laughing. A smile quickly formed on his face as he burst into a laugh, talking to Haruo in between breaths♅...

I can't believe you actually fell for that, Haruo-kun! Why would we be angry at you for doing nothing? It doesn't make any sense!

tumblr_nh1w51O5fF1t89rpeo2_500_zps2cmmjmo2.gif

Slaxt said:
Akuren sleeps soundly as his mother cradles him while his father talks about him.
:^)
Thana nodded to hayate as she held Akuren gently. "We're are the kids?" She asked hayate gently as she stared down at Akuren with a smile

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back