• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I never understood what he was." He said to het with a small chuckle

[/QUOTE]
''hes the warden of darkness...and voluntarily a guardian of my home back in Fahrmann Peak. since it is his home as well. apparently there was a cave behind the water fall there. no wonder i kept hearing screeches and such coming from outside at night when there was nothing at all''

...✿She said with a giggle as Drabaki soon disappeared but the portal remained✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hes the warden of darkness...and voluntarily a guardian of my home back in Fahrmann Peak. since it is his home as well. apparently there was a cave behind the water fall there. no wonder i kept hearing screeches and such coming from outside at night when there was nothing at all''
...✿She said with a giggle as Drabaki soon disappeared but the portal remained✿...
@Daniel reaving

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Hmmm well then." He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm well then." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon went through the portal and they appeared back at the mansion in Eleysia✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why are we here? I thought we were going to oblivions manshion." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''Drabaki doesnt really...know about Oblivion's mansion. unless you wanna go there?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well thats were i figured we were going but heres fine." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha...alright. so right now, you need to rest so...just lay in the bed. i could go in it with you if you want''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...alright. so right now, you need to rest so...just lay in the bed. i could go in it with you if you want''
"Why do you think i dont want you to lay with me hm?" He asked before kissing her cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why do you think i dont want you to lay with me hm?" He asked before kissing her cheek

[/QUOTE]
''well i thought it might be a better rest''

...✿She said before she kissed him and then sat on the edge of the bed✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well i thought it might be a better rest''
...✿She said before she kissed him and then sat on the edge of the bed✿...
"Its only a better sleep when your there." He said as he walked over and layed down next to her and his armor disapered leving him shirtless and in a pair of sweats

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its only a better sleep when your there." He said as he walked over and layed down next to her and his armor disapered leving him shirtless and in a pair of sweats

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm, then should i go swimming while you rest then?''

...✿She said as she giggled a bit more✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm, then should i go swimming while you rest then?''
...✿She said as she giggled a bit more✿...
"Hell no." He said as he pulled her down next to him and smiled as he kissed her cheek happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hell no." He said as he pulled her down next to him and smiled as he kissed her cheek happily

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko laughed lightly as she smiled at her as she soon pecked his lips✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko laughed lightly as she smiled at her as she soon pecked his lips✿...
"So have we succeded?" He asked after he kissed her as he slid a hand down to her stomach remebering when tjey tried to have a child

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So have we succeded?" He asked after he kissed her as he slid a hand down to her stomach remebering when tjey tried to have a child

[/QUOTE]
''yes...we did''

...✿Emiko said as she smiled more at him✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more then kissed him deeply as he slid his arms around her back

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko kissed him back lovingly as she wrapped her arms around Blake✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko kissed him back lovingly as she wrapped her arms around Blake✿...
He soon broke the kiss. "I never thought id be a father let alone a husband to some one like you." He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He soon broke the kiss. "I never thought id be a father let alone a husband to some one like you." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
''my thoughts exactly...but hey, life has its twists and turns and...yeah''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi didn't try to stop his momentum at all, instead he purposefully tripped himself before aiming his fist at Roman's head. It wasn't tha much that he felt that way of himself, it was just the truth, he had few memories before he woke up in that cave, he wouldn't have even know his own name if he hadn't been told it.♝...
"Oh, but that's the thing, i have no past to hold onto, whatever memories i did have were broken that night."

...♝Masahi let his fist shoot towards the ground, where he assumed Roman's head was, but he wasn't sure it hit. Even though he was unsure, the earth shook as his fist collided with it, sending debris everywhere as cracks in the earth spread out for a few hundred feet.♝...

((Imma going to sleep now, goodnight.))

[/QUOTE]
Roman had went back underground before Masahi's fist reached him, but he did feel the ground shake and soon collapse above him. He immediately made his way out before any fatal damage could be done. Only problem he did have was that one of the pieces of earth fell on his bad hand and further damaged it.

"Broken you say..."

Roman appeared above him with and thought about attacking but then denied the idea. He then jumped back and hid in the trees.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya wrapped her arms around Analias legs when she climbed on and lifted her up so she was piggybacking analia and looked back. "Hold tightly ok. I couldn't forgive my self if you fell and died." Aya said before she looked forward then launched into the air with analia and landing in the tree then launching forward and running from tree to tree as they quickly approached the city
"Hey now you might be an afult but im still concidered to be a teenager ok." She said to him before smiling more. "We must go do more stuff." She said softly to him before she leaned down and kissed him then sat back up and continued to play with his hair.

He smiled and nodded to her before he looked around then chuckled. "Unmm hehehe im to weak to teleport us." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Hayate laughed a little and smiled, "I'm pretty sure I'm younger. You even said it yourself I am the younger one in this marriage." He said after she kissed him. "Plus, you've been collecting souls before I was born. You've also said that yourself... We've learned two things from all I've said too. I listen to your every word and I'm younger~"

Roman said:
Hayate laughed a little and smiled, "I'm pretty sure I'm younger. You even said it yourself I am the younger one in this marriage." He said after she kissed him. "Plus, you've been collecting souls before I was born. You've also said that yourself... We've learned two things from all I've said too. I listen to your every word and I'm younger~"
"Well i might actually be older but im stull concidered a tennager when it comes to being a god. My mental state is at the age of a 19 year old." She said defiantly to him. "And of course you listen to my every word because youre obssesed with me." She teased him

Mayyflower said:
...€ May got off his back and held luner close, she looked around and smiled nervously, remembering the time she was with han and she accidentally turned everyone on the ride into animals, she nodded €...
"Yea! Which one do you wanna ride first?"
Alejandro chuckled and his vanished into shiny glimmers of water. "Okay... Umm." He then motioned for May to follow him so he could get a better looks at three rides. "I see one named... The Rocket. How about we ride it? Looks pretty fast to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back