• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi narrowed his eyes, ah yes, he remembered now, the man that taught him had once said that Tengan worked best in pairs. Roman just happen to have the left part of Kamui, so that would mean those clones would be in the dimension right now♝...
"Ah Roman, you do know me, just not this me. And what scum lower than trash gets to call someone a murderer when they can't even prevent their friends deaths?"

...♝Masahi then leaped into the air, using Kamui to shoot out giant throwing stars, along with the clones inside the Kamui dimension, at Roman♝...

"Do yourself a favor, don't dodge."

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed and stood tall. The clones around him used Lightning Blade to slice through the ninja stars that rained down. The clones in the Kamui did the same, except one who decided to pass on what knowledge he found out. When that clone was taken out by the ninja star, his knowledge of the fact this man had access to the Kamui dimension went straight to Roman. This immediately made his eyes go wide, not only that but this man's words... There was only one possible choice now.

"Masahi..."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and put her hand in Arashea's as they sat in their seats. "The ride is about it to start. This is pretty nice... Being here with you."
''yeah...i dont think anyone could replace you''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled more at her✦...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester](Oh Joy get the awkward intro xD )
Des sighed as he glanced up from his book and looked at armed gunmen all around him shouting at him in Arabic. Naturally he knew what they where saying, but couldn't be bothered to translate it. He had given up on an intellectual conversation when the AKs came out. Sighing again, Des waved his hand and a large green "soft shield" orb appeared around him. The gunmen yelled in surprise and open fired at Des, however rather than striking the orb, the bullets "slid" around the shield and struck the gunmen on the opposite side. As the last gunmen fell, shot to death by his own companions, Des sighed and looked up from his book towards the night sky before taking a step forward. As he did so, the earth beneath him seemed to curve a large amount, before flattening again. Glancing up from his book, Des saw he was in a busy plaza filled with people, and looking up at the sky told him it was about noon. Walking over Des read the date off a news paper and reset his watch three days ahead so it matched the "current" worlds time. Looking around quickly, Des sighed and started walking around randomly, his head buried in his book. Des wandered if he kept walking around like this, he might eventually reach the school he had enrolled in on a whim... or maybe not... He just hoped there wasn't anyone that was oblivious and ran into him.

[/QUOTE]
( xD Awkward is fun)

Scarlet stood up from the bench she was sitting on and stretched, looking down at her phone and changing the song. Once she had finished that she put her phone back in her jacket pocket. She began walking, with no certain destination set in her mind, and not caring where she'd end up. Scarlet began to focus more on the song then what was in front of her, closing her eye's and tapping her side's to the beat. Once the song finished she opened her eye's a little too late and bumped into someone, the event happening all too quickly she didn't have enough time to react before she fell onto her bottom, taking off her headphone's and quickly apologizing. "I-I'm sorry, I should have been paying attention to where I was going" she said, her face red with embarrassment at her clumsiness .

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman sighed and stood tall. The clones around him used Lightning Blade to slice through the ninja stars that rained down. The clones in the Kamui did the same, except one who decided to pass on what knowledge he found out. When that clone was taken out by the ninja star, his knowledge of the fact this man had access to the Kamui dimension went straight to Roman. This immediately made his eyes go wide, not only that but this man's words... There was only one possible choice now.
"Masahi..."
...♝Masahi narrowed his eyes as his name being spoken, it was rather annoying to hear it being said as it had lost meaning long ago, when he woke up in that cave with a broken body, and shattered memories. As he started to fall again Masahi used Kamui to spray smoke bombs in all directions, half of them exploding, the other half spraying out even more smoke over time♝...

"The one that name belongs to died Roman, only the things he shouted in the few hours of sleep he got was enough to know that his body was the most intact part of him, and his shattered memories were tedious to put back together."

...♝Masahi then swapped Kamui to his intangibility mode, effectively hiding his presence and energy again as he formed a plan of attack while landing on the ground. After the briefest moment he darted, going for a full on attack he turned Kamui off again as he ran up to Roman, a fist prepared to launch into Roman's chest♝...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ooh! thats sounds nice!''
...✿Emiko said happily already forgetting the dead demon✿...
"Yeah its really fun and exciting." He saif to her happily

Roman said:
Hayate eventually made it close to Thana and reached out to grab her shoulder, but he tripped and fell. And instead of grabbing her shoulder, he grabbed her robes, which probably made her fall too.... Or not... Or something. Whatever happens, Hayate didn't know yet since he was still flat on his face.
"H-hayate!!!!" Thana yelled as she fell to her knees her arms wrapping around her chest to cover her breasts as her robes got ripped off when he tripped and fell.

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia was left speechless and stood there for a moment. Was she suppose to do that too? Because she couldn't.. even if she tried to. "I don't have to do that do I?" She shouted towards Aya as she began walking.

Aya looked back when the girl didnt follow but started walkung and sighed before he turned and launched back to analia landing gently next to her. "Sorry." Aya said to her before she got an idea. "Here get on my back." She said to her as she walked infront of analia and bent down so her back was facing analia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah its really fun and exciting." He saif to her happily
"H-hayate!!!!" Thana yelled as she fell to her knees her arms wrapping around her chest to cover her breasts as her robes got ripped off when he tripped and fell.

Aya looked back when the girl didnt follow but started walkung and sighed before he turned and launched back to analia landing gently next to her. "Sorry." Aya said to her before she got an idea. "Here get on my back." She said to her as she walked infront of analia and bent down so her back was facing analia

[/QUOTE]
''alright! but how is everyone not phased by the death of...that one dude?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright! but how is everyone not phased by the death of...that one dude?''
"They are all devout followers of lady thana just as i am. Death does not faze them unless its some one close. Like how if i saw some one murdured in the streets. It would not burden me, or change me...... But if you were to die....... I wouldnt be able to go on." He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
( xD Awkward is fun)
Scarlet stood up from the bench she was sitting on and stretched, looking down at her phone and changing the song. Once she had finished that she put her phone back in her jacket pocket. She began walking, with no certain destination set in her mind, and not caring where she'd end up. Scarlet began to focus more on the song then what was in front of her, closing her eye's and tapping her side's to the beat. Once the song finished she opened her eye's a little too late and bumped into someone, the event happening all too quickly she didn't have enough time to react before she fell onto her bottom, taking off her headphone's and quickly apologizing. "I-I'm sorry, I should have been paying attention to where I was going" she said, her face red with embarrassment at her clumsiness .
Des sighed as he felt the girl run into him. Stumbling a half step Des looked at her and rolled his eyes, muttering as he held out his hand to help her up. "I swear sometimes existence just like fuck with me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They are all devout followers of lady thana just as i am. Death does not faze them unless its some one close. Like how if i saw some one murdured in the streets. It would not burden me, or change me...... But if you were to die....... I wouldnt be able to go on." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
''oh...i see...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake gave her a gentle smile and then hugged her lovingly as the crowd cheered and partied around them

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko hugged back. She smiled happily as well as she hugged him lovingly✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i dont think anyone could replace you''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled more at her✦...
Akane smiled and kissed Arashea on the cheek. "You are irreplaceable too. No one could take me away from you and I'll make sure no one takes you away from me." She said, as the ride started.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed as he felt the girl run into him. Stumbling a half step Des looked at her and rolled his eyes, muttering as he held out his hand to help her up. "I swear sometimes existence just like fuck with me."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet lightly grabbed his hand and got up, dusting off her clothe's before bowing, apologizing again. "I-I'm really sorry" she said, fixing her gaze on the ground.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah its really fun and exciting." He saif to her happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate didn't move and he remained face flat on the ground. He heard Thana yell his name and he sighed without looking up, "Yes love?" He called back, to her.

Roman said:
Hayate didn't move and he remained face flat on the ground. He heard Thana yell his name and he sighed without looking up, "Yes love?" He called back, to her.
"You clumsy man. I would have killed you if this had happened in a public place." She said as she reached behind her and flicked his head then slid over to him. "You ok?" She asked as she gently grabed his head with one hand while she covered her chest with the other and brought his head to rest on her thys as she sat there on her knees looking over his forehead for any signs of bleeding or injury

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi narrowed his eyes as his name being spoken, it was rather annoying to hear it being said as it had lost meaning long ago, when he woke up in that cave with a broken body, and shattered memories. As he started to fall again Masahi used Kamui to spray smoke bombs in all directions, half of them exploding, the other half spraying out even more smoke over time♝...
"The one that name belongs to died Roman, only the things he shouted in the few hours of sleep he got was enough to know that his body was the most intact part of him, and his shattered memories were tedious to put back together."

...♝Masahi then swapped Kamui to his intangibility mode, effectively hiding his presence and energy again as he formed a plan of attack while landing on the ground. After the briefest moment he darted, going for a full on attack he turned Kamui off again as he ran up to Roman, a fist prepared to launch into Roman's chest♝...

[/QUOTE]
Roman watched as the smoke bombs rolled around on the ground. When they exploded and filled the area with smoke, Roman lost sight of Masahi and frowned upon his words. Why the hell would he feel that way about himself? That's stupid... Out of instinct, Roman dropped into the ground thanks to his mastery in earth style. He then reached out and attempted to grab Masahi's ankle.

"What the hell is your problem? You're hanging on to the past. It haunts me too, but we're adults. Kaori is alive and this is a waste of time."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You clumsy man. I would have killed you if this had happened in a public place." She said as she reached behind her and flicked his head then slid over to him. "You ok?" She asked as she gently grabed his head with one hand while she covered her chest with the other and brought his head to rest on her thys as she sat there on her knees looking over his forehead for any signs of bleeding or injury

[/QUOTE]
Hayate winced a little when Thana flicked his head. He did feel comfort when she let him rest his head on her thigh though. He stared up at Thana, his blue eyes pretty much saying he was perfectly fine. "I'm fine, Thana. I do ask to stay like this for awhile though. It's extremely comfortable and relaxing... But you'll need some clothes. Never know what's lurking around these parts."

Roman said:
Hayate winced a little when Thana flicked his head. He did feel comfort when she let him rest his head on her thigh though. He stared up at Thana, his blue eyes pretty much saying he was perfectly fine. "I'm fine, Thana. I do ask to stay like this for awhile though. It's extremely comfortable and relaxing... But you'll need some clothes. Never know what's lurking around these parts."
"I do not mind that we stay here and we are lucky i can just make new clothes appear." She said as a new set of robes slowly appeared on her but this time they were black and she smiled down at his as she gently ran a hand through his hair as she stared back down at him

Roman said:
Roman watched as the smoke bombs rolled around on the ground. When they exploded and filled the area with smoke, Roman lost sight of Masahi and frowned upon his words. Why the hell would he feel that way about himself? That's stupid... Out of instinct, Roman dropped into the ground thanks to his mastery in earth style. He then reached out and attempted to grab Masahi's ankle.
"What the hell is your problem? You're hanging on to the past. It haunts me too, but we're adults. Kaori is alive and this is a waste of time."
...♝Masahi didn't try to stop his momentum at all, instead he purposefully tripped himself before aiming his fist at Roman's head. It wasn't tha much that he felt that way of himself, it was just the truth, he had few memories before he woke up in that cave, he wouldn't have even know his own name if he hadn't been told it.♝...

"Oh, but that's the thing, i have no past to hold onto, whatever memories i did have were broken that night."

...♝Masahi let his fist shoot towards the ground, where he assumed Roman's head was, but he wasn't sure it hit. Even though he was unsure, the earth shook as his fist collided with it, sending debris everywhere as cracks in the earth spread out for a few hundred feet.♝...

((Imma going to sleep now, goodnight.))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do not mind that we stay here and we are lucky i can just make new clothes appear." She said as a new set of robes slowly appeared on her but this time they were black and she smiled down at his as she gently ran a hand through his hair as she stared back down at him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and placed a hand on Thana's cheek. "Yeah we are lucky." He said laughing lightly. "You know... It's weird that we're in an underground cave entrance, acting like a sweet young couple when we're both fully grown adults... If I'm being honest with myself, I really miss the times like this. We're always in the castle, we barely go out much..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and slowly lowered his arms from around Asuka's back. To be honest, it was Akira's first Valentine's Day, well, the first Valentine's Day he was actually involved in. As a race, Sanctums didn't celebrate Human holidays, however they understood the concept. Valentine's Day was the exception, as due to being the prince of all Sanctums, Akira received a lot of chocolates from the females within Euphoria. Of course, Akira didn't pay any mind to the gestures, as he knew there was only one for him, even when he hadn't met Asuka. He remembered each tiny detail for his Valentine's Day plans with Asuka, and luckily for him, they weren't time exclusive, meaning he could still carrying through with his plans now. After his arms were lowered from Asuka's back, he placed his hand into Asuka's and stood by her side. He spoke as he slowly began to walk, his smile remaining with each word he said♅...

As would I~ You have no idea how much stuff I have planned for us, it's gonna be so fun~

View attachment 243251

------------------------

...Haruo laughed lightly and continued running. As the city etched closer, Haruo pointed to Satoshi's feat and shouted≭...

Hey, watch the dog!

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shifted her gaze to the ground in thought after releasing Akira from the hug, her arms now at her sides and the smile no longer one her face. Thinking about Valentine's Day had made her realize she had missed past holidays, three to be exact and one of them, besides Halloween because that was the day she could dress up, had been her favorite. It was one that she had always looked forward to and it had passed her by before she could even realize it. This event had blasted up before she could even celebrate Christmas. It was rather disappointing, but there was no moping about it now, not that she was anyways. Asuka was fairly happy because she was looking forward to things that Akira had planned, even if it didn't show at that exact moment. Pushing away those thoughts, her gaze lifted from the ground and back to Akira, a visible smile playing on her lips as she listened to him. She didn't doubt that anything he planned was indeed fun, though she was curious about what it was. Asuka didn't know what people usually did on Valentine's Day, but she thought it was something exciting and involved chocolates and hearts. That's what she usually saw whenever she had been walking around the city. After Akira placed his hand into hers and started to walk, Asuka followed beside him before speaking❦...

"I wouldn't doubt it. Do I get to know what it is?"

tumblr_nenyyd56UZ1qimk8ao1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Soon, you get to Lucia's and Lucelia's room and they both look at you✦...
...♦︎Yoshino stared back at both of them with a blank expression before speaking and not bothering to what for a response before she continued. She didn't know who these two were, but maybe the could help.♦︎...

"You two live here right? Good because I brought Zenya home because she wanted to come here.. even though she's passed out right now."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and kissed Arashea on the cheek. "You are irreplaceable too. No one could take me away from you and I'll make sure no one takes you away from me." She said, as the ride started.
''hehe, alright...i heard the city lights are beautiful at night too''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back