• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Upon making it to the room where the world leaders resided, Roman looked at them and noticed they were all looking at a dead body. Roman went to inspect it, only to find out it had the same energy patterns as one of those things. Roman then found the note and soon appeared on the training grounds.
"You know far to much about me... You aren't Kaori... So who are you?"
...♝Masahi had been waiting in the shade under a tree for Roman to appear, in the time he had waited he had some of his white beings to some research for him, finding out Roman now had a family. He was rather glad he had such an info network at his finger tips, it made it so much easier to get under peoples skins. So when Roman did appear Masahi once again activated his Tengan in the three tomoe state♝...

"I've already told you. I am No one. Though i have been given various names, none of them mean anything. Even if you were to capture me, not that you can, my memories wouldn't help you at all, so for now, know i am a being beyond the gods."

...♝As Masahi spoke he had been walking in a semi circle, though as he finished he had stopped. Now he was turned, facing Roman, with his Tengan active, and glowing♝...

"Now then, enough of my chatter, anything else can be said while you die."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had been waiting in the shade under a tree for Roman to appear, in the time he had waited he had some of his white beings to some research for him, finding out Roman now had a family. He was rather glad he had such an info network at his finger tips, it made it so much easier to get under peoples skins. So when Roman did appear Masahi once again activated his Tengan in the three tomoe state♝...
"I've already told you. I am No one. Though i have been given various names, none of them mean anything. Even if you were to capture me, not that you can, my memories wouldn't help you at all, so for now, know i am a being beyond the gods."

...♝As Masahi spoke he had been walking in a semi circle, though as he finished he had stopped. Now he was turned, facing Roman, with his Tengan active, and glowing♝...

"Now then, enough of my chatter, anything else can be said while you die."

[/QUOTE]
Roman gritted his teeth as he spoke. He wasn't goimg to believe the stupid nameless act. He wanted to know who this was and now. Besides, he could only think of a few people who knew about his past and that was, Mal, Kaori, his father, his old friend and sensei.... Only 3 of those possibilities can be true.

"I.. I don't want to fight if I don't have to. We can stop this before things get bad. We don't want that. We most likely both have loved ones to return to so lets just talk."

Roman asked, as he pulled his head protector back down. He kept his Tengan activated though in case his offer for peace was denied.

"You know who I am... My past."

HimeragiSeiker said:
The line was short enough for Akane and Arashea to get their rides next, so she hurried and made her way into line with her. "We're next then. We should be getting our turn... Right... About... Now." She said as the ferris wheel stopped turning and the people ahead of them got off. Akane then got on and motioned for Arashea to follow

Roman said:
The line was short enough for Akane and Arashea to get their rides next, so she hurried and made her way into line with her. "We're next then. We should be getting our turn... Right... About... Now." She said as the ferris wheel stopped turning and the people ahead of them got off. Akane then got on and motioned for Arashea to follow
...✦Arashea nodded before she got on as well and smiled at Akane✦...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and slowly lowered his arms from around Asuka's back. To be honest, it was Akira's first Valentine's Day, well, the first Valentine's Day he was actually involved in. As a race, Sanctums didn't celebrate Human holidays, however they understood the concept. Valentine's Day was the exception, as due to being the prince of all Sanctums, Akira received a lot of chocolates from the females within Euphoria. Of course, Akira didn't pay any mind to the gestures, as he knew there was only one for him, even when he hadn't met Asuka. He remembered each tiny detail for his Valentine's Day plans with Asuka, and luckily for him, they weren't time exclusive, meaning he could still carrying through with his plans now. After his arms were lowered from Asuka's back, he placed his hand into Asuka's and stood by her side. He spoke as he slowly began to walk, his smile remaining with each word he said♅...

As would I~ You have no idea how much stuff I have planned for us, it's gonna be so fun~

View attachment 243251

------------------------

...Haruo laughed lightly and continued running. As the city etched closer, Haruo pointed to Satoshi's feat and shouted≭...

Hey, watch the dog!

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi blinked when Haruo said dog. Dog? He looked downward, and as soon as he did... He tripped over the dog. It yelped and ran off and Satoshi was face down on the ground. He groaned a little as he lay there.

"Oooooww...."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((sure who you got?))

[/QUOTE]
(I have:

Toru (girl)

Hakuru (girl)

Yui (girl)

Scarlet (girl)

Allen (boy)

Zero (boy)

Brianna (girl)

Sasuke (girl)

Ruri/Kuroneko (girl)

Roman said:
Roman gritted his teeth as he spoke. He wasn't goimg to believe the stupid nameless act. He wanted to know who this was and now. Besides, he could only think of a few people who knew about his past and that was, Mal, Kaori, his father, his old friend and sensei.... Only 3 of those possibilities can be true.
"I.. I don't want to fight if I don't have to. We can stop this before things get bad. We don't want that. We most likely both have loved ones to return to so lets just talk."

Roman asked, as he pulled his head protector back down. He kept his Tengan activated though in case his offer for peace was denied.

"You know who I am... My past."
...♝Masahi sprinted forward, balling his hands into fists; as he had said, the time for words was over for the moment, and he was no longer holding his anger for the sake of a mission. In the short moment he needed to charge at Roman, Masahi grew another wood rod from his right arm, snapping it free before aiming it for a non vital point, the thigh seemed good enough, and it would slow Roman down. Masahi was now close enough for Roman to see his eye through the hole in his mask, so he tensed his arm and started to thrust forward and down with his right hand while also preparing to use Kamui should Roman counter attack♝...

LunaCrosby said:
(I have:
Toru (girl)

Hakuru (girl)

Yui (girl)

Scarlet (girl)

Allen (boy)

Zero (boy)

Brianna (girl)

Sasuke (girl)

Ruri/Kuroneko (girl)
((And I have no idea who any of them are xD I would just say pick one xD I'm planning on using this to intro my new character anyway so ya. Its a guy, looks 17, and is a major philosopher, if you feel a specific character would make for a good interaction then I shall trust your judgment.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya's bleeding bled through her wraps and patches but only drops of it fell. The bleeding seemed too severe✦...
...♦︎Yoshino made a note to clean up the drops later as she just continued walking around the house, checking different rooms here and there to see if anyone was in them♦︎...

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino made a note to clean up the drops later as she just continued walking around the house, checking different rooms here and there to see if anyone was in them♦︎...
...✦Soon, you get to Lucia's and Lucelia's room and they both look at you✦...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((And I have no idea who any of them are xD I would just say pick one xD I'm planning on using this to intro my new character anyway so ya. Its a guy, looks 17, and is a major philosopher, if you feel a specific character would make for a good interaction then I shall trust your judgment.))

[/QUOTE]
(hmm, then i'll send... Scarlet x3)

...☆Kaori had fallen asleep, even though Masahi and herself had woken up only a little bit prior. The day before had been so much more stressful than she had ever anticipated, and apparently her body needed to make it up with sleep. Either way, Kaori found herself waking up once more, this time in the middle of the day. Groggily, she opened her eyes, taking a moment to let her vision clear back up. Soon, she noticed a distinct lack of body heat around her, and squinted as she turned around to find that she was alone in the bed. Kaori blinked, confused and slightly worried, until she remembered that Masahi had told her before she fell back asleep that he was going out for a mission today, and that he'd be back as soon as it was done. Smiling and rubbing her eyes, she got herself out of bed and went to the kitchen, making herself a cup of coffee before settling on the couch. This morning, Kaori decided to turn on the news, curious what had been happening in the world in the last few days or a week or so. Since Masahi had come back, he'd been her main focus, so since he was out she figured she'd catch up on the news. As soon as she turned on the TV and flipped it to the news channel, a breaking news announcement was on about what looked to be a terrorist attack. The camera footage was kind of shaky, but it still showed everything that was happening, and eventually it settled on a single person amidst all of the chaos. From what she could tell, they were probably male, and wearing all black, it was hard to tell anything other than that from how shaky the camera was. But there was a moment, only a second or two, when the camera had settled on him again and it was stable and clear, and she could see him completely fine. Kaori found herself leaning toward the screen, noticing that he looked familiar, but only after the footage became shaky again did she realize who it was. Masahi. Why was he there? What was he doing? He was on a mission, right? What could he possibly be doing there? And why... why was he... her thoughts were cut short as another figure came on screen, seeming to be talking to or fighting against Masahi. Kaori could only sit there watching in confusion until she noticed the color of his hair, and the way that he moved, and it was then that she realized who it was☆...

"Roman???"

...☆Kaori had said his name before she knew what she was doing. What was he doing there? Seeing them together again, she felt her heart start beating harder, and the slightest echo in her chest of that second heartbeat she denied that she could feel. Kaori could do nothing but watch as they spoke, sitting with bated breath as the camera focused on them and their interactions. You could even hear their conversations, that's how focused the news cast was on them. Kaori heard the jabs at Roman about her own and Masahi's death, and subconsciously she moved a hand up to her chest where her scar was. It was then that Roman created his Chidori around his hand, and Kaori could almost feel his hand impaling her chest as if it had happened yesterday. Almost in a catatonic state she sat there, until the broadcast had long ended and they were discussing possible countermeasures on the news. It felt like she had seen the end of the world, and it felt like it. It was like she couldn't breathe, like she was drowning, slowly sinking until he world turned black. The second heartbeat echoed in her chest, this time louder, to the point where if anybody else could hear it there'd be no denying it was there. It felt like something was calling for her, something deep down that she had kept buried, whether she wanted to or not. Kaori sat there for a little while longer until her body seemed to move on its own, rushing around to get dressed and ready, before exiting her apartment, running out in the street toward the city and the surrounding area. She had to find them somehow, some way, before it was too late☆...

@Tobi Neafearn @Roman

((Tagging you guys so you can see this, just tag me when you want her to come in))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi sprinted forward, balling his hands into fists; as he had said, the time for words was over for the moment, and he was no longer holding his anger for the sake of a mission. In the short moment he needed to charge at Roman, Masahi grew another wood rod from his right arm, snapping it free before aiming it for a non vital point, the thigh seemed good enough, and it would slow Roman down. Masahi was now close enough for Roman to see his eye through the hole in his mask, so he tensed his arm and started to thrust forward and down with his right hand while also preparing to use Kamui should Roman counter attack♝...

[/QUOTE]
Roman frowned, seeikmg that this guy wasted no time in attacking. He didn't want to fight, but Roman must have done something that wanted this guy to kill him. He didn't mess up his plans... Most likely. The wooden rod wasn't too far away from Roman's leg before he loved it out of the way and made a fist and throwing it at his jaw.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, seeikmg that this guy wasted no time in attacking. He didn't want to fight, but Roman must have done something that wanted this guy to kill him. He didn't mess up his plans... Most likely. The wooden rod wasn't too far away from Roman's leg before he loved it out of the way and made a fist and throwing it at his jaw.
...♝Masahi was rather glad he was ready to use Kamui, as he activated it a mere moment before the fist was thrown at his face. Once Roman's fist started going through Masahi he stepped foreword and to the side before deactivating Kamui and jamming the wood rod into Roman's thigh, from the feel of things it was scraping against the bone. Masahi then snapped whatever was sticking out off of the rod, making all the more difficult to remove. After that Masahi reactivated Kamui before leaping back a few feet♝...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia pulled the chocolates closer to herself and opened it before popping one into her mouth. Not wanting to eat all of them at one, she only ate a couple more before closing up the sweet treat. A master baker was a bit of a stretch to her, though she did admit she was fairly good at baking. There wasn't much to it since it was just strictly following a recipe and work hard at making everything look good, Celia had most memorized since she made them so often and never checked to look back at the recipe to make sure she was following it right. What she thought, really made a person a baker, was if they could construct an original recipe for something on their own. It wasn't a large part of the career, it was just something that was important and so far, she's done two, neither of which are named. She still had to come up with those, which proved to be exceedingly difficult to her. After picking up the flowers and getting a delightful smell from the plants, Celia soon spoke❤︎...

"Really? Thanks~ I just hope they taste good, its only my second time making those and I've never bothered to try them. My boss said they were good though."
Taylor chuckled lightly and watched as Celia put away the flowers. When she finished he stood up and went to the fridge, taking his gift from Celia with him. He opened the little bag they were in and took a bite out of one. He smiled and looked at Celia as he grabbed the milk. He couldn't help but take another bite before speaking.

"Well he's right. These are pretty good... Maybe you can make some more one day. If not I'll beg you to, hopefully that doesn't bother you."

He then grabbed a glass and poured some milk in it. Taylor then put the milk away and made his way back to his seat.

"If you want, you can have one. I wouldn't mind sharing with you. You went out of your way to make them for me after all."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi was rather glad he was ready to use Kamui, as he activated it a mere moment before the fist was thrown at his face. Once Roman's fist started going through Masahi he stepped foreword and to the side before deactivating Kamui and jamming the wood rod into Roman's thigh, from the feel of things it was scraping against the bone. Masahi then snapped whatever was sticking out off of the rod, making all the more difficult to remove. After that Masahi reactivated Kamui before leaping back a few feet♝...

[/QUOTE]
Roman gritted his teeth when the rod pierced his thigh. When it snapped, he yelled in both pain and agony. He would usually be able to take something like this, but slacking on his training did this. Made him a little weak. Roman dropped to down to his knee and held onto his knee.

"You bastard... What are you doing? Why kill a man who doesn't even know you? What does it prove? Where does it get you in life?"

The wound began to heal from Roman's Sanctum inheritance. He stood up and created clones to circle in the masked guy. Some of the clones went to the Kamui dimension and were there waiting until they were needed for a surprise attack.

"If you ask me, it only makes you a murderer."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she got on as well and smiled at Akane✦...
Akane smiled and put her hand in Arashea's as they sat in their seats. "The ride is about it to start. This is pretty nice... Being here with you."

LunaCrosby said:
(You, If you dont mind)
(Oh Joy get the awkward intro xD )

Des sighed as he glanced up from his book and looked at armed gunmen all around him shouting at him in Arabic. Naturally he knew what they where saying, but couldn't be bothered to translate it. He had given up on an intellectual conversation when the AKs came out. Sighing again, Des waved his hand and a large green "soft shield" orb appeared around him. The gunmen yelled in surprise and open fired at Des, however rather than striking the orb, the bullets "slid" around the shield and struck the gunmen on the opposite side. As the last gunmen fell, shot to death by his own companions, Des sighed and looked up from his book towards the night sky before taking a step forward. As he did so, the earth beneath him seemed to curve a large amount, before flattening again. Glancing up from his book, Des saw he was in a busy plaza filled with people, and looking up at the sky told him it was about noon. Walking over Des read the date off a news paper and reset his watch three days ahead so it matched the "current" worlds time. Looking around quickly, Des sighed and started walking around randomly, his head buried in his book. Des wandered if he kept walking around like this, he might eventually reach the school he had enrolled in on a whim... or maybe not... He just hoped there wasn't anyone that was oblivious and ran into him.

Roman said:
Roman gritted his teeth when the rod pierced his thigh. When it snapped, he yelled in both pain and agony. He would usually be able to take something like this, but slacking on his training did this. Made him a little weak. Roman dropped to down to his knee and held onto his knee.
"You bastard... What are you doing? Why kill a man who doesn't even know you? What does it prove? Where does it get you in life?"

The wound began to heal from Roman's Sanctum inheritance. He stood up and created clones to circle in the masked guy. Some of the clones went to the Kamui dimension and were there waiting until they were needed for a surprise attack.

"If you ask me, it only makes you a murderer."
...♝Masahi narrowed his eyes, ah yes, he remembered now, the man that taught him had once said that Tengan worked best in pairs. Roman just happen to have the left part of Kamui, so that would mean those clones would be in the dimension right now♝...

"Ah Roman, you do know me, just not this me. And what scum lower than trash gets to call someone a murderer when they can't even prevent their friends deaths?"

...♝Masahi then leaped into the air, using Kamui to shoot out giant throwing stars, along with the clones inside the Kamui dimension, at Roman♝...

"Do yourself a favor, don't dodge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back