• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well i might actually be older but im stull concidered a tennager when it comes to being a god. My mental state is at the age of a 19 year old." She said defiantly to him. "And of course you listen to my every word because youre obssesed with me." She teased him

[/QUOTE]
"19 is adulthood. You just can't buy liquor or anything. That's when you reach the age of 21." Hayate said, laughing once more. "I'm almost 21, so I'm almost there." When Thana told him he was obsessed, he could do nothing but agree. "Well of cousrse I am. You're beautiful, you make me smile, and you also know how to scare me." He said, the last one bein said with a nervous, but funny expression forming on his face.

Roman said:
"19 is adulthood. You just can't buy liquor or anything. That's when you reach the age of 21." Hayate said, laughing once more. "I'm almost 21, so I'm almost there." When Thana told him he was obsessed, he could do nothing but agree. "Well of cousrse I am. You're beautiful, you make me smile, and you also know how to scare me." He said, the last one bein said with a nervous, but funny expression forming on his face.
"Yup!" She said inoccently to him with a happy smile to him before giggling

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed, "You were paying as much attention as I was, so it'd be both our fault's. Me, being an idiot, walked with my eye's closed, and you were reading a book as you walked." she said.
Des looked at her blankly before replying calmly. "I would hardly consider walking with my eyes closed to be any form of paying attention at all. At least I wasn't reducing myself to pseudoblindness..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup!" She said inoccently to him with a happy smile to him before giggling

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed and smiled up at Thana, "I guess we should get going. Maybe we can continue our talk at home? That's if you want to. It's actually quite nice to sit down and chat... I'll have to clear my schedule more so we can spend more time together."

Roman said:
Hayate sighed and smiled up at Thana, "I guess we should get going. Maybe we can continue our talk at home? That's if you want to. It's actually quite nice to sit down and chat... I'll have to clear my schedule more so we can spend more time together."
"I should be the only thing on your schedual." She teased as she brought a hand t her chest dramatacly then smiled down at him more. "We can go home or continue to venture here." She said to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...have you ever been to henir before?''
...✦Arashea asked as she looked at her✦...
Akane smiled and tapped her chin, "I don't know.. Maybe. Some of the memories from before I died are a little hazy... If you mean recently, then no."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I should be the only thing on your schedual." She teased as she brought a hand t her chest dramatacly then smiled down at him more. "We can go home or continue to venture here." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I wish you were... But after you declared me king of Oblivion, I decided I'd help with what people or... Souls... Or whatever we have their become more civilized. They're building cities now." Hayate explained. "You should come with me sometimes." He said, as he sat up and stretched. "Let's head home. I think we've had enough fun here." Hayate said, holding up the torn white robes in his hand. "Sorry by the way."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des looked at her blankly before replying calmly. "I would hardly consider walking with my eyes closed to be any form of paying attention at all. At least I wasn't reducing myself to pseudoblindness..."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blinked, "pseudoblindness?..." she asked, this being the first time she's even heard that word. "I'd reply if I knew what that meant..." she said.

Roman said:
"I wish you were... But after you declared me king of Oblivion, I decided I'd help with what people or... Souls... Or whatever we have their become more civilized. They're building cities now." Hayate explained. "You should come with me sometimes." He said, as he sat up and stretched. "Let's head home. I think we've had enough fun here." Hayate said, holding up the torn white robes in his hand. "Sorry by the way."
"Thats alright my love. Though sometimes it makes me think your a pervert." She joked before kissing his forehead then getting up happily

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked, "pseudoblindness?..." she asked, this being the first time she's even heard that word. "I'd reply if I knew what that meant..." she said.
Des sighed and rolled his eyes before replying. "Pseudo. A prefix meaning false or fabricated. Such as in a pseudonym, a false name, commonly used by authors. Blindness. Referring to a vision impairment that can inhibit, or completely remove the sense of sight."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thats alright my love. Though sometimes it makes me think your a pervert." She joked before kissing his forehead then getting up happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smirked and stood up also, "If I were a pervert, I'd most likely jump at the sight of every woman I see. I have eyes only for you though~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled and kissed her again happily

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko did the same as well as she deepened it a little✿...

Roman said:
Akane smiled and tapped her chin, "I don't know.. Maybe. Some of the memories from before I died are a little hazy... If you mean recently, then no."
''hmmm...alright. il take you there sometime~''

Lumina said:
...?Lumina hadn't seen Thomas' reactions, and just stared down as she watched clothes be made. She was getting impatient, placing a hand on her hip and tapping her toes like she couldn't wait for it to be done. Honestly, as she had already made clear, she didn't need to wear them, but the fashionista in her said otherwise. Soon the clothes were done and Lumina wasted no time is shedding off the cloak, presenting herself as fully naked again. She made sure to look over at Thomas, striking a pose and winking before putting on all the clothes and turning toward Thomas, standing with her feet spread apart and her arms crossed. This pose made her hair spread out behind her, making her seem bigger than she already was. A smirk played on her lips as she spoke to him?...
"Well, what do you think? Cute right?

Dangan%20Ronpa%20Junko%20Enoshima%20cosplay%20costume41.jpg

...?She looked at him for a few seconds before she burst out laughing, not even caring that he wouldn't answer. It was more of a rhetorical question anyways. Lumina had uncrossed her arms as she laughed, and soon it died down as seen brought a hand to her cheek and winked at him once more, speaking at him before she walked over to the door?...

"Oh what am I talking about? Of course I'm cute! And honestly, it feels like I've been cooped up here for ages! Let's go to wherever we can have the most.. fun."

tumblr_n22t9aDscw1ru6t2do4_500.gif

@Tobi Neafearn
...?Thomas of course got red faced at Lumina's teasing while in the nude, he honestly didn't know if he would be able to get use to it. So his cheeks remained red for the time being, only now noticing the clothing Lumina had thought up. To the clothing Thomas only sighed and shook his head. So much for not sticking out. He would have said the outfit wasn't cute, if Lumina had not spoken again. Now he simply got up and walked past her through the doorway after storing away the last of what they needed in his clothing. Speaking as he did so, hoping to counter some of her teasing as he did so.?...

"Cute implies innocents, therefor you'll never be cute as you are now Lumina. Heck, you might even be a bit dumb seeing as you haven't asked whom or what i am."

...?Thomas continued to walk after he spoke, his legs on autopilot towards the surface, thinking that a large crowed city would do best. So he then decided upon New York City. Once that was decided Thomas started sending his mana to the courtyard, creating a portal there so it would be easier to pinpoint the location of where they come out?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...alright. il take you there sometime~''
Akane nodded and kissed Arashea on the cheek. "I see. Well I we could go sooner, but in a few days, Roman was gonna introduce me to a team he was assigned to. He's the team leader~"

Roman said:
Roman had went back underground before Masahi's fist reached him, but he did feel the ground shake and soon collapse above him. He immediately made his way out before any fatal damage could be done. Only problem he did have was that one of the pieces of earth fell on his bad hand and further damaged it.
"Broken you say..."

Roman appeared above him with and thought about attacking but then denied the idea. He then jumped back and hid in the trees.
...♝Masahi stood straight up again, scanning the area with his Tengan till he saw Roman's energies up in the trees. This confused Masahi, is would have been the perfect opportunity to strike, and yet he didn't, maybe it could be used to his advantage.♝...

"Tell me Roman, why did you stop? Is it because you believe me to be this Masahi from long ago? Well, tell you what, come here and fight me, try to remove my mask. Or, i can have an army after your wife and children right now."

...♝Masahi then raised his right arm as the sleeve of his cloak bloated and massive amounts of wood started streaming out of it. The wood spreading out to cover a large area, rapidly advancing with a wall of spikes as it's front♝...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...?Masahi stood straight up again, scanning the area with his Tengan till he saw Roman's energies up in the trees. This confused Masahi, is would have been the perfect opportunity to strike, and yet he didn't, maybe it could be used to his advantage.?...
"Tell me Roman, why did you stop? Is it because you believe me to be this Masahi from long ago? Well, tell you what, come here and fight me, try to remove my mask. Or, i can have an army after your wife and children right now."

...?Masahi then raised his right arm as the sleeve of his cloak bloated and massive amounts of wood started streaming out of it. The wood spreading out to cover a large area, rapidly advancing with a wall of spikes as it's front?...

[/QUOTE]
Roman gritted his teeth when Masahi mentioned his family. Only thing that calmed his down was the fact that Masahi probably didn't know exactly who his wife and children could be. When he saw the wood coming his way, the spike included, he began to dodge them... A few pierced his arms and legs, causing him slight pain in a few parts on his body. Roman then got an idea and the clones in the Kamui dimension prepared for it. He took a deep breath as he appeared behind Masahi, and lightning engulfed his hand and he used Kamui to appear behind Masahi.

"Lightning Blade!"

tumblr_mupcn9WG5F1sxw86wo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Akane nodded and kissed Arashea on the cheek. "I see. Well I we could go sooner, but in a few days, Roman was gonna introduce me to a team he was assigned to. He's the team leader~"
''ooh! can i come? i wanna bring Azusa along. maybe he'd wanna join. but well, im gonna doubt it though...but he could probably make friends with Roman''

Roman said:
Roman gritted his teeth when Masahi mentioned his family. Only thing that calmed his down was the fact that Masahi probably didn't know exactly who his wife and children could be. When he saw the wood coming his way, the spike included, he began to dodge them... A few pierced his arms and legs, causing him slight pain in a few parts on his body. Roman then got an idea and the clones in the Kamui dimension prepared for it. He took a deep breath as he appeared behind Masahi, and lightning engulfed his hand and he used Kamui to appear behind Masahi.
"Lightning Blade!"

tumblr_mupcn9WG5F1sxw86wo1_500.gif
...?Masahi narrowed his eyes when Roman disappeared, prompting him to to activate his defensive measure of Kamui. a moment later Roman was behind him. Masahi started turning around when he saw the light from the lightning, looking striaght into Roman's right eye, the Kamui pattern showing on Masahi's eye?...

"How many times will that attack fail you Roman?"

...?Masahi then tried activating his tengan on Roman, to make it look like he was attacking whomever he loved most?...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi narrowed his eyes when Roman disappeared, prompting him to to activate his defensive measure of Kamui. a moment later Roman was behind him. Masahi started turning around when he saw the light from the lightning, looking striaght into Roman's right eye, the Kamui pattern showing on Masahi's eye♝...
"How many times will that attack fail you Roman?"

...♝Masahi then tried activating his tengan on Roman, to make it look like he was attacking whomever he loved most♝...

[/QUOTE]
Roman smirked and two Clones from the Kamui dimension appeared, and then did the same attack as Roman was doing. He knew what Masahi was doing, because everyone used this technique against him.

"If you someone dear to me, you wouldn't be here!"

Roman and the clone a-l charged at Masahi, Lightning Blades all charged to full power as they soon collided with Masahi's body.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed and rolled his eyes before replying. "Pseudo. A prefix meaning false or fabricated. Such as in a pseudonym, a false name, commonly used by authors. Blindness. Referring to a vision impairment that can inhibit, or completely remove the sense of sight."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet rubbed the back of her head, "O-Oh, well I can't help it when i'm listening to music, it just happen's" she said, sighing and putting her hand back to her side.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ooh! can i come? i wanna bring Azusa along. maybe he'd wanna join. but well, im gonna doubt it though...but he could probably make friends with Roman''
Akane blinked, "Ah... Sure I wouldn't mind bringing you along. I'll have to check with Roman though. It's his job after all." She said, smiling a little.

Roman said:
Akane blinked, "Ah... Sure I wouldn't mind bringing you along. I'll have to check with Roman though. It's his job after all." She said, smiling a little.
''oh okay''

...✦She said smiling back✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back