• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh okay''
...✦She said smiling back✦...
"I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind. He's a very nice man, plus he's my son so he'll most likely say yes." Akane said jokingly.

Roman said:
"I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind. He's a very nice man, plus he's my son so he'll most likely say yes." Akane said jokingly.
''haha, alright. oh look! the city lights!''

...✦She said as they neared the peak and turned her gaze to the lights sitting next to Akane✦...

Roman said:
Roman smirked and two Clones from the Kamui dimension appeared, and then did the same attack as Roman was doing. He knew what Masahi was doing, because everyone used this technique against him.
"If you someone dear to me, you wouldn't be here!"

Roman and the clone a-l charged at Masahi, Lightning Blades all charged to full power as they soon collided with Masahi's body.
...♝Masahi grinned under his mask as he warped the illusion of the Tengan at the last second to that off an half crushed young Masahi being in front of Roman. In this time Masahi stepped back, Kamui, which was activated earlier, kept him from being impailed by the clone behind him as he passed right through it. As Masahi spoke the illusion version of him said the words for him to Roman♝...

"I wonder just what you see, i'm relying solely on your memories here."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking beside Asuka, the cool evening air gently making his hair sway with each step he took. He listened to Asuka's voice as she spoke, his smile barely containing itself from growing any larger. He looked towards Asuka and replied, a larger smile soon making it's way onto his face as his eyes focused entirely on Asuka's face, a faint blush occurring soon after♅...

Depends~ Do you want to know? Or do you want it to be a surprise?~

---------------------

...Haruo laughed lightly as the dog slowly vanished in a puff of smoke. He continued to run until he reached the gates, then he turned to face Satoshi, who was laying on the ground. He spoke as he leaned his back against the wall≭...

So gullible.. Because it was inevitable that I'd win.. I guess.. I'll pay half..

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka raised her free hand to her lips and tapped them in thought, before thinking she looked weird and lowered her hand once more. As curious as she was, Asuka thought it was better to have it be a surprise, after all she was someone who liked surprises. She thought she'd have something to look forward to if she didn't know, rather than if she did. In her opinion, it kind of ruined it because Asuka would never be as excited as she had been. Well, at first she would be, but over time the excitement would die down and she wouldn't have been as ecstatic as she was before. Asuka hummed for a moment before speaking as she turned to her gaze to Akira and noting his reddened cheeks, soon reaching a hand out to poke his cheek. Normally it wasn't something she wouldn't have done that, Asuka didn't even know why she was doing it now. She supposed it was Celia's influence because she was the one that would do these type of things. Her own cheeks reddened and she dropped her hand to her side, looking forward once more❦...

"Mm.. surprise me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha, alright. oh look! the city lights!''
...✦She said as they neared the peak and turned her gaze to the lights sitting next to Akane✦...
Akane smiled and looked towards the city, "They're amazing aren't they?" She asked Arashea, as she leaned on her arm a little.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet rubbed the back of her head, "O-Oh, well I can't help it when i'm listening to music, it just happen's" she said, sighing and putting her hand back to her side.
Des sighed and rolled his eyes again before boredly peering into her past. Slightly surprised he found that she wasn't human he scolded slightly, "Hmph... You have control over the primordial elements, electrical distribution, and have a telekinetic background, yet you can even sense existence with seeing? that is truly disappointing."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and looked towards the city, "They're amazing aren't they?" She asked Arashea, as she leaned on her arm a little.
''yeah...they are..''

...✦She said before she leaned on Akane resting her head on her shoulder enjoying this moment with her✦...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed and rolled his eyes again before boredly peering into her past. Slightly surprised he found that she wasn't human he scolded slightly, "Hmph... You have control over the primordial elements, electrical distribution, and have a telekinetic background, yet you can even sense existence with seeing? that is truly disappointing."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet narrowed her eye's slightly, "And how do you know that?" she asked, putting her hands in her pocket's.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ohhhh...if she passed out with that kind of wound, shes deader than dead...''
...✦Lucelia said as she sighed✦...
...♦︎Yoshino rolled her eyes and spoke as she held up the passed out Zenya♦︎...

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino rolled her eyes and spoke as she held up the passed out Zenya♦︎...

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious."
''here, just lay her on the bed, we can probably do something about her...though shes gonna change...a lot.''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet narrowed her eye's slightly, "And how do you know that?" she asked, putting her hands in her pocket's.
Des sighed as he turned the page in his book still reading before offhandedly replying, "There comes to be a point when an existence realizes many things. I have merely reached a point where I see more deeply into things than many others, but still less than some. Besides, if my understanding of your powers exceeds your own, do you honestly believe you could harm me? Or on that matter if I had meant to harm you would I have so casually revealed that I know your true nature to you? No, I would have simply killed you before you ever knew I existed."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed as he turned the page in his book still reading before offhandedly replying, "There comes to be a point when an existence realizes many things. I have merely reached a point where I see more deeply into things than many others, but still less than some. Besides, if my understanding of your powers exceeds your own, do you honestly believe you could harm me? Or on that matter if I had meant to harm you would I have so casually revealed that I know your true nature to you? No, I would have simply killed you before you ever knew I existed."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet sighed, "I understand my power completely, I've had them for so long anyway's. And when I bumped into you, for all I knew you were human, wouldn't you get suspicious if my eye's were closed yet I could see everything around me." she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya wrapped her arms around Analias legs when she climbed on and lifted her up so she was piggybacking analia and looked back. "Hold tightly ok. I couldn't forgive my self if you fell and died." Aya said before she looked forward then launched into the air with analia and landing in the tree then launching forward and running from tree to tree as they quickly approached the city
"Hey now you might be an afult but im still concidered to be a teenager ok." She said to him before smiling more. "We must go do more stuff." She said softly to him before she leaned down and kissed him then sat back up and continued to play with his hair.

He smiled and nodded to her before he looked around then chuckled. "Unmm hehehe im to weak to teleport us." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Analia held on as tight as she could, though not tight enough to hurt Aya and possibly suffocate her by accident.

Roman said:
Upon reaching Masahi, and realizing it was to late once each of the clone's hands passed through his body, along with the real Roman, his eyes went wide. Kamui didn't work instantly and a substitution jutsu required hand signs... But soon the thoughts stopped when Roman heard something drip. He looked down at the ground, and saw blood... Not Masahi's, but his own. The clone had pierced Roman's chest in a non vital spot, but there was the possibility of bleeding out.
"Son of a... Bitch."

Roman dropped to his knees and soon fell down to the ground. The clone panicked before vainishing in a puff of smoke. This left Roman defenseless and prone to death.

"Ma...sahi... Is this what you wanted?"

Roman soon passed out from blood loss and laid there own thw ground. He wasn't dead yet, but it wouldn't take long for it to happen.

@Lumina

@LunaCrosby - Thought you'd want to see this.
(O^O wai senpai)

Roman said:
Upon reaching Masahi, and realizing it was to late once each of the clone's hands passed through his body, along with the real Roman, his eyes went wide. Kamui didn't work instantly and a substitution jutsu required hand signs... But soon the thoughts stopped when Roman heard something drip. He looked down at the ground, and saw blood... Not Masahi's, but his own. The clone had pierced Roman's chest in a non vital spot, but there was the possibility of bleeding out.
"Son of a... Bitch."

Roman dropped to his knees and soon fell down to the ground. The clone panicked before vanishing in a puff of smoke. This left Roman defenseless and prone to death.

"Ma...sahi... Is this what you wanted?"

Roman soon passed out from blood loss and laid there own thw ground. He wasn't dead yet, but it wouldn't take long for it to happen.

@Lumina

@LunaCrosby - Thought you'd want to see this.
...♝Masahi walked back over to Roman, grabbing him by the jaw then lifting him up. Such a vulnerable state he put himself in, but it wasn't over yet. Masahi used his free hand to open up Roman's right eye before using his Tengan on it, forcing Roman into nightmares while he tried to scrub any traces of him being Masahi out of Roman's mind. Though he wasn't sure it would work, it was worth a try. After that Masahi let Roman's eye close before throwing him at a nearby tree♝...

"I thought i told you, Masahi is dead because of your failures."

((Should we wait for @Lumina now?))

((Also, @LunaCrosby you may want to see this one as well.))

Roman said:
Hayate smirked and stood up also, "If I were a pervert, I'd most likely jump at the sight of every woman I see. I have eyes only for you though~"
"Sweetheart men can be perverts over one girl." She teased before she grabed his arm and put it over her shpulders as she smiled and leaned on him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko did the same as well as she deepened it a little✿...
Blake soon broke the kiss and smiled at her lovingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia held on as tight as she could, though not tight enough to hurt Aya and possibly suffocate her by accident.

Aya ran from tree to tree while piggybacking analia as if she wasnt even there and they soon reached the entrance to the city then aya looked back at ana. "You wanna get down or stay on my back? I do not mind if you chose to stay up there. It helps to keep me strong." She said

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed, "I understand my power completely, I've had them for so long anyway's. And when I bumped into you, for all I knew you were human, wouldn't you get suspicious if my eye's were closed yet I could see everything around me." she said
((sorry Lucifer came on tv so I had to go watch it xD ))

Des rolled his eyes and turned the page. "You may understand how to use your powers yes, but you don't understand their essence. Very few beings can, and a mere dragonkin would have no hope of understanding the true wills of various existences. Even I myself don't claim that right. As for looking natural without seeing its very easy, if you walk strong and confidently, none would doubt you, and even if they saw it they have no reason to mention it so why should they be suspicious? the only thing you do by not using your birth rights is denying your own existence."

@Lumina[/URL] now?))

((Also, @LunaCrosby you may want to see this one as well.))
After Masahi made the memories Roman locked away in his mind play in his head, there was one that stood out the most. Especially since it included Masahi himself.

"Masahi.... Masahi! No damn it! I'll get you from under there! J-Just wait!!"

A young Roman shouted as he got up from his knees and tried to push as hard possible against this boulder. It wouldn't even budge... Roman was just a 14 year old kid trying to push a boulder the size of a wrecking ball off of his friend.

"No! Damn it, no!"

After trying and trying over and over again, he just gave up and fell to his knees. He was overrun with the feeling of guilt and anger. If only he were stronger... He just pounded his fist on the ground and yelled away.

"Damn it!"

3101209381_1_10_YYEscW1g.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...they are..''
...✦She said before she leaned on Akane resting her head on her shoulder enjoying this moment with her✦...
Akane smiled and sighed lightly. She relaxed herself against Arashea, almost as if she were going to sleep, "You're so comfortable."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sweetheart men can be perverts over one girl." She teased before she grabed his arm and put it over her shpulders as she smiled and leaned on him
Blake soon broke the kiss and smiled at her lovingly

Aya ran from tree to tree while piggybacking analia as if she wasnt even there and they soon reached the entrance to the city then aya looked back at ana. "You wanna get down or stay on my back? I do not mind if you chose to stay up there. It helps to keep me strong." She said

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "Well I will admit, you have a body that I'll find forever alluring." He said, laughing lightly. When she put his arm around her shoulders, he smiled as she leaned on him. "Lets head home~"

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "Well I will admit, you have a body that I'll find forever alluring." He said, laughing lightly. When she put his arm around her shoulders, he smiled as she leaned on him. "Lets head home~"
"Yes love." She said happily to him before she started for the exit with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes love." She said happily to him before she started for the exit with him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate quietly walked with Thana, awaiting the portal to Oblivion to open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back