• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...probably~''
Akane smiled and shook her head, "You are one of the cutest people I've ever met~" she said, as the ride continued to go around. It eventually came to a stop, allowing them to get off the ride.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira waited in silence for Asuka's reply, his faint blush remaining. He widened his eyes in surprise and confusion as his cheek was poked by Asuka's finger, which prompted him to blush slightly more. Upon noticing Asuka's reddened cheeks, he replied, his smile remaining as they both continued to walk down the side-walk. He gave Asuka's hand a quick, gentle squeeze as he looked ahead, a playful gesture to what was to come♅...

I figured you'd say that~ Shall we get going?~

--------------------

...Haruo laughed lightly and replied as he turned around and looked into the city≭...

Half is more appealing. Anyway, you lead the way.

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi pointed up ahead, and began walking in that direction. The restaurant was nowhere but up ahead since it was just a small stand, it was pretty obvious to point out.

"Well... Since I made it to the city first, how about you pay 75% of the price. Reasonable? We did have a bet after all."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia hummed lightly as rearranged the flowers that she had put in the vase before picking it up and putting it at the center of the table. After dusting off her hands, she returned to her seat and folded her arms on top of the counter so she could rest her chin there. Her green irises shifted towards Taylor and she smile when she noticed he was enjoying the cookies. Once Celia was offered one though, she shook her head and spoke. It was a nice gesture, but she didn't want any since she had eaten chocolate and cookies beforehand. For once, she didn't want anymore sweets even though she loved them so much❤︎...

"No it's fine, I've had enough cookies today. Thank you though, for offering."
Taylor nodded and drunk the last of his milk after eating one more cookie. He then wrapped the rest up and put them away, in a place where Talia wouldn't accidentally take them. Taylor then put his glass in the sink and rinsed it out, before stretching and yawning.

"Well, I'm going to go lay down and watch some tv... Wanna come with? That's if you don't have anything to do. I know you're busy and all."

After Taylor finished speaking, he sighed lightly at his own words. They didn't sound right to him, he could have just normally asked, but they were indeed true. She was always busy with something and there isn't anything he could do about it.

Roman said:
Akane smiled and shook her head, "You are one of the cutest people I've ever met~" she said, as the ride continued to go around. It eventually came to a stop, allowing them to get off the ride.
...✦Arashea soon got off the ride and waited for Akane as she smiled at her✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon got off the ride and waited for Akane as she smiled at her✦...
Akane soon followed behind Arashea. "Ready to head back home?" She asked, happily. "Maybe we can talk to Roman about the trip."

Roman said:
Akane soon followed behind Arashea. "Ready to head back home?" She asked, happily. "Maybe we can talk to Roman about the trip."
''sure. lets get to an alley first so we could teleport''

...✦She said as she smiled at her✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱The two sisters soon transformed into their Eater forms♱...
View attachment 243831 View attachment 243832

...♱They soon touched hands before they turned into one♱...

View attachment 243833

''now all i need to do...is this...''

...♱Was all she said before she took out a golden knife and opened Zenya's left eye and stabbed her causing energy to surge throughout her body and her body shaking as well as Zenya screaming as if she were alive and Seris would just keep the knife in her eye until it was 'over'♱...
...♦︎Yoshino's eyes widened at Zenya being stabbed in the eye and she just stood there in shock. How was this even suppose to help or do much of anything, but kill her?! And she hoped this room was sound proof because her screaming was pretty loud♦︎...

Y

Roman said:
"Well I'm still young after all." Hayate said, as he looked up at the castle. "Home sweet home." He said quietly. Hayate then smiled at Thana, "I think that's one of the reasons you love me too~"
"agreed." She said happily to him as she looked around the castle happily with him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko smiled back loving as well before she nuzzled his shoulder✿...
He smiled and closed his eyes then rested with her

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia shook her head, "No I can get down. I'd rather walk so I'm being lazy and staying on your back, even though you said it would help keep you strong. And I need some exercise, I don't really get out much." She said with a giggle.

"Alright." She said bent down and set ana down gently

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. lets get to an alley first so we could teleport''
...✦She said as she smiled at her✦...
"Ye--" Akane stopped speaking when her eyes landed on her grandson, who had come to the amusement park. He wasn't alone, but he was with a girl. This caught hee attention, but she decided to leave it alone until later when he was home. "Yeah let's go."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino's eyes widened at Zenya being stabbed in the eye and she just stood there in shock. How was this even suppose to help or do much of anything, but kill her?! And she hoped this room was sound proof because her screaming was pretty loud♦︎...
...♱Soon Zenya stopped screaming and Seris pulled the knife out♱...

''she'll wake up later..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Y
"agreed." She said happily to him as she looked around the castle happily with him

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko did the same happily✿...

Roman said:
"Ye--" Akane stopped speaking when her eyes landed on her grandson, who had come to the amusement park. He wasn't alone, but he was with a girl. This caught hee attention, but she decided to leave it alone until later when he was home. "Yeah let's go."
''alright''

...✦She said as she smiled at her more✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Y

[/QUOTE]
Hayate pointed up to the stairs that led to their bedroom. "I think I should lay down. That fall really got my ankle." He said, laughing lightly. "It'd be nice if you sit and talk with me too~ I could really use the comfort~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...✦She said as she smiled at her more✦...
Akane nodded and held onto Arashea's hand. "I can't wait to get home. We've been all around today. Flowers, then to eat, and to finish it off a night at amusement park." She said as she began to walk.

Roman said:
Hayate pointed up to the stairs that led to their bedroom. "I think I should lay down. That fall really got my ankle." He said, laughing lightly. "It'd be nice if you sit and talk with me too~ I could really use the comfort~"
"Well of course i will lay with you." She said to him with a smile before she pulled him twoards the stairs happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well of course i will lay with you." She said to him with a smile before she pulled him twoards the stairs happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate stopped Thana and smiled at her, "Don't overwork yourself trying to carry me. In fact, let e carry you." He said as two clones appeared. One picked up Thana bridal style and carried her up to bed while the other helped Hayate up the stairs.

Roman said:
Hayate stopped Thana and smiled at her, "Don't overwork yourself trying to carry me. In fact, let e carry you." He said as two clones appeared. One picked up Thana bridal style and carried her up to bed while the other helped Hayate up the stairs.
She yelped then giggled. "Hey now your the injured one and just because im constantly working doesnt mean im gonna over work myself." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She yelped then giggled. "Hey now your the injured one and just because im constantly working doesnt mean im gonna over work myself." She said

[/QUOTE]
(((( Hey Daniel, can we discuss something really quick? I just need your opinion on something. I'll tell you in the Suit Gang Chat ))))

"I meant strain. I didn't want you to get hurt carrying me around like a bag if luggage." Hayate said, smiling a little as his clones walked them up the stairs. "Do you see hat I'm saying now? Also, you seem to be enjoying the little lift I gave you~"

Roman said:
(((( Hey Daniel, can we discuss something really quick? I just need your opinion on something. I'll tell you in the Suit Gang Chat ))))
"I meant strain. I didn't want you to get hurt carrying me around like a bag if luggage." Hayate said, smiling a little as his clones walked them up the stairs. "Do you see hat I'm saying now? Also, you seem to be enjoying the little lift I gave you~"
(Have i done something wrong?!?! ;- ;)

"Id be enjpying it more if it were you and not a clone." She teased him happily before she looked up to the top of the stairs then back to hayate happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Have i done something wrong?!?! ;- ;)
"Id be enjpying it more if it were you and not a clone." She teased him happily before she looked up to the top of the stairs then back to hayate happily

[/QUOTE]
(((( Nope xP ))))

"Well I have a bad ankle. I wouldn't even be able to carry the kids if you asked." Hayate said, laughing lightly. "Maybe next time I can carry you~ I love holding you as it is~" the clone then helped Hayate into the bedroom and sat Hayate down on the bed before vanishing.

Roman said:
(((( Nope xP ))))
"Well I have a bad ankle. I wouldn't even be able to carry the kids if you asked." Hayate said, laughing lightly. "Maybe next time I can carry you~ I love holding you as it is~" the clone then helped Hayate into the bedroom and sat Hayate down on the bed before vanishing.
Thana smiled as she was set on her feet then walked over to hayate and smiled at him as she stood there infront of him happily

Roman said:
Akane nodded and held onto Arashea's hand. "I can't wait to get home. We've been all around today. Flowers, then to eat, and to finish it off a night at amusement park." She said as she began to walk.
''yeah...its really fun being with you Akane''

...✦Arashea said as she walked with her✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as she was set on her feet then walked over to hayate and smiled at him as she stood there infront of him happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked up at Thana and smiled, "What's up, love? You wanna take a seat or just stand there and smile at me?" Hayate asked, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Hayate looked up at Thana and smiled, "What's up, love? You wanna take a seat or just stand there and smile at me?" Hayate asked, laughing lightly.
She smiled and climbed onto his lap happily and wrapped her arms around his neck happily as she stradled his lap. "Ill sit." She said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back