• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
alright)))
...♱Once they were in the club, Neo looked around while she was next to Mitsu♱...
Mitsu smiled as she looked around the club. "Its nice here." She said excitedly as people were everywere dancing and partying while lights and smoke flashed everywhere and a rapper started to sing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled as she looked around the club. "Its nice here." She said excitedly as people were everywere dancing and partying while lights and smoke flashed everywhere and a rapper started to sing

[/QUOTE]
''i guess so...so...what do you wanna do now?''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I want a drink then we should dance." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright...honestly i think i know a better night club...but maybe if a different song was played i could enjoy this place a bit...lets go grab a drink then''

...♱Neo said as she smiled at Mitsu before she lead her to the bar♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...honestly i think i know a better night club...but maybe if a different song was played i could enjoy this place a bit...lets go grab a drink then''
...♱Neo said as she smiled at Mitsu before she lead her to the bar♱...
"Well it is a holloween club." She said as she watched a jackolantern walk by and smiled. "See. She said as she pointed at the halloween monster

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea would say the same thing but she just kissed her back lovingly✦...
Akane soon pulled away and pulled off her shirt. As things continued, she eventually was in just her undergarments.

---Downtown---

After Drakon managed to escape the museum with Nymph just barely, he ran with her down the street. He stopped when he thought they were out of reach in an alleyway. "D-Dammit! I didn't even manage to take the Phantom Mask with me!" He cursed under his breath. "The boss is gonna kill me!"

A lone man in a frilly cloak, his face hidden as streaks of blonde blew just outside it, stood a few feet away and spoke. "Oh really? Well it's a good thing a good friend of mine snatched it right out from under your nose before you could take it." The man said with a smirk.

Drakon frowned and sneered a bit. "Y-You... Are you the one meddling with our plans!? You know this is for the best Shuu!" He said, happening to know who the man was. After Drakon spoke there was a long silence...

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Noooooooo." She said before giggling happily to him

[/QUOTE]
"Does it involve kissing?" Hayate asked before leaning up and kissing thana deeply.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She kissed him deeply before breaking the kiss. "Yeah." She said softly before kissing him again

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked up at Thana and smiled, "...Maybe we can try for another kid..." he said, looking downward a little. "It's just a thought."

Roman said:
Hayate looked up at Thana and smiled, "...Maybe we can try for another kid..." he said, looking downward a little. "It's just a thought."
"Id love to have another child. But this one isnt running off like the others. He or she better by a mamas boy or girl or im gonna kill you." She joked before she pressed his lips to his again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well it is a holloween club." She said as she watched a jackolantern walk by and smiled. "See. She said as she pointed at the halloween monster

[/QUOTE]
''...but what the hell, its valentines' day..''

Roman said:
Akane soon pulled away and pulled off her shirt. As things continued, she eventually was in just her undergarments.
...✦Arashea kept kissing her soon letting her do whatever Akane wanted to her✦...

(fade?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...but what the hell, its valentines' day..''
But its a halloween club." Seee even the drinks are halloween." She said as she got a drink that had spirits floweing througj it before she smiled and held it to neo's lips teasingly. "Now come on it will be fun." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Id love to have another child. But this one isnt running off like the others. He or she better by a mamas boy or girl or im gonna kill you." She joked before she pressed his lips to his again

[/QUOTE]
"You can't blame me because our kids like to explore.! Hayate said, before he rolled over, that way he was on Thana. He smirked as he looked down at her before roughly kissing her neck.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea kept kissing her soon letting her do whatever Akane wanted to her✦...
(fade?)

(((( Yeah fade ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]But its a halloween club." Seee even the drinks are halloween." She said as she got a drink that had spirits floweing througj it before she smiled and held it to neo's lips teasingly. "Now come on it will be fun." She said

[/QUOTE]
''alright...''

...♱She said before she took it and took a sip still wondering why a Halloween club when its nowhere near Halloween♱...

Roman said:
"You can't blame me because our kids like to explore.! Hayate said, before he rolled over, that way he was on Thana. He smirked as he looked down at her before roughly kissing her neck.
(((( Yeah fade ))))
(wanna start?)

Roman said:
(((( Yeah fade ))))
She bluhed and smiled as she hugged him tightly. "But i can." She said teasingly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...''
...♱She said before she took it and took a sip still wondering why a Halloween club when its nowhere near Halloween♱...
She smiled then took a drink at the same time then smiled at neo and kissed her. "Another?" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She bluhed and smiled as she hugged him tightly. "But i can." She said teasingly
She smiled then took a drink at the same time then smiled at neo and kissed her. "Another?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "No. I don't think it works that way~" he said before leaving a hickey on Thana's neck. Hayate then began removing her robes, and slowly kissing his way down her body.

(((( Fade? ))))

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "No. I don't think it works that way~" he said before leaving a hickey on Thana's neck. Hayate then began removing her robes, and slowly kissing his way down her body.
(((( Fade? ))))
(Fade would you wish to start or i?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Fade would you wish to start or i?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Could you please ))))

Roman said:
(((( Could you please ))))
(Yup)

Thana layed with hayate when they were done with her head resting on his chest as she held onto him lovingly as she calmed down. "I cant wait for the baby. How will we tell aya and hayate." She asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yup)
Thana layed with hayate when they were done with her head resting on his chest as she held onto him lovingly as she calmed down. "I cant wait for the baby. How will we tell aya and hayate." She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate was looking out the window, with one of his arms wrapped around Thana as they lay in bed. "Let's hope you do have a baby first~ And we'll tell them together. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind." He said, as he continued to look towards the window.

Roman said:
Hayate was looking out the window, with one of his arms wrapped around Thana as they lay in bed. "Let's hope you do have a baby first~ And we'll tell them together. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind." He said, as he continued to look towards the window.
"Yeah." She said softly before she smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly. "I hope there ik with it." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back