• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She bluhed and smiled as she hugged him tightly. "But i can." She said teasingly
She smiled then took a drink at the same time then smiled at neo and kissed her. "Another?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''hm..sure''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said softly before she smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly. "I hope there ik with it." She said

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Thana and kissed her cheek back. "I'm pretty sure they'd be ecstatic about having a younger sibling." He said, smiling happily. "I just hope we don't have to try again... I'm tired now."

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok))
...✦Arashea soon started to wake up clinging on Akane✦...
Akane slept peacefully as she held onto Arashea. She did just as she said she would, Akane was cuddling her in her sleep.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm..sure''
Mitsu smiled and bought them another drink then handed one to neo. "Loosen up love. Tonights just for you and me." She said happily

Roman said:
Hayate looked at Thana and kissed her cheek back. "I'm pretty sure they'd be ecstatic about having a younger sibling." He said, smiling happily. "I just hope we don't have to try again... I'm tired now."
"Awwwww did i wear you out?" She teased him before giggling happily

Roman said:
Akane slept peacefully as she held onto Arashea. She did just as she said she would, Akane was cuddling her in her sleep.
...✦Arashea giggled a bit before she kissed her forehead lightly and watched her sleep✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled and bought them another drink then handed one to neo. "Loosen up love. Tonights just for you and me." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

...♱She said before she took it and drank♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled then downed her drink then grabed neo and pulled her for the dance floor

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo was sort of taken by surprise but followed Mitsu♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo was sort of taken by surprise but followed Mitsu♱...
Mitsu smiled back at her as they neared the dance floor but a voice spoke in neo's head. It was mitsu's. 'God i wish i had come alone, i would have been able to get some one to take me home if i did.' The voice rang in neos mind and ears as mitsu pulled neo to the floor and smiled lovingly at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled back at her as they neared the dance floor but a voice spoke in neo's head. It was mitsu's. 'God i wish i had come alone, i would have been able to get some one to take me home if i did.' The voice rang in neos mind and ears as mitsu pulled neo to the floor and smiled lovingly at her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled back though she didnt believe Mitsu would say that♱...

''hey Mitsu...can we go home early? i kinda have a head ache from sucking Prophet out of Mika...hes trying to convince me again..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled and bought them another drink then handed one to neo. "Loosen up love. Tonights just for you and me." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, "For the first time... Yes." He said, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo smiled back though she didnt believe Mitsu would say that♱...
''hey Mitsu...can we go home early? i kinda have a head ache from sucking Prophet out of Mika...hes trying to convince me again..''
"Awww we just got here." She hined childishly before she put her hands around neos neck. "Can we please stay?" She asked as her voice rang in neo's ears again. 'Damnit why does she do this, always ruining my fun god i hate her.'

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea giggled a bit before she kissed her forehead lightly and watched her sleep✦...
Akane tensed up a little, and soon let out a small yawn. She then stretched and her eyes fluttered open, "So... Sleepy."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Awww we just got here." She hined childishly before she put her hands around neos neck. "Can we please stay?" She asked as her voice rang in neo's ears again. 'Damnit why does she do this, always ruining my fun god i hate her.'

[/QUOTE]
''alright alright we can stay. lets just not stay too long. i dont think your mom would...i dunno...''

...♱She said before she felt something brush up her butt before she looked back a little. She soon looked back at Mitsu♱...

''something just touched my butt...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Darn. I was hopping to go again." She said jokingly to him

[/QUOTE]
"If things don't go as planned, then maybe in a few days... I don't think a few hours would do..." Hayate said jokingly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright alright we can stay. lets just not stay too long. i dont think your mom would...i dunno...''
...♱She said before she felt something brush up her butt before she looked back a little. She soon looked back at Mitsu♱...

''something just touched my butt...''
Mitsu growled a little and pushed a guy that was behind neo away. 'God do i have to do everything my self.' Her voice rang in neos head again before she looked back at neo and gave a smile

Roman said:
"If things don't go as planned, then maybe in a few days... I don't think a few hours would do..." Hayate said jokingly.
"Dang. Your getting old." She teased him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu growled a little and pushed a guy that was behind neo away. 'God do i have to do everything my self.' Her voice rang in neos head again before she looked back at neo and gave a smile

[/QUOTE]
''thanks...i didnt wanna be mean today so..yeah...thank you''

...♱She said as she smiled at her. She knows she was hearing Mitsu's voice but it wasnt really her since she didnt have mind reading magic♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thanks...i didnt wanna be mean today so..yeah...thank you''
...♱She said as she smiled at her. She knows she was hearing Mitsu's voice but it wasnt really her since she didnt have mind reading magic♱...
"Now come on lets dance." She said to her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu growled a little and pushed a guy that was behind neo away. 'God do i have to do everything my self.' Her voice rang in neos head again before she looked back at neo and gave a smile

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Thana, and grinned, "If that's what you think, I would't mind proving you wrong."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''did you sleep well?''
...✦Arashea asked softly✦...
Akane smiled and kissed Arashea, "Thanks to you, I slept pretty well." She said, hugging into her chest. "You wouldn't mind if we stayed like this a little longer would you?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back